Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bride

Story Info
Co-ed seduces a Sorority Mother, a bride-to-be and their mom.
22.6k words
4.75
414.7k
323

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: A coed seduces a Sorority Mother and a bride-to-be.

Note 1: Please note this story, like many of my others, could be in any of many categories. It could be in MATURE because of the MILF and even GILF themes that dominate the story. It could also be in the FETISH category due to the stocking theme that underlies what the women wear. It could also be NON-CONSENT/RELUCTANCE since a woman is slowly seduced. I've placed it in the INCEST category because some incest occurs. But please be warned that this is an entirely LESBIAN story.

Note 2: This story was inspired by a suggestion by Partisan.

Note 3: Another special thanks goes to Steve B and Julia for editing and plot suggestions.

Note 4: In 2011, another thanks goes to Estragon for his exhaustive copy editing services. In the spring of 2019, thanks to Tex Beethoven for helping me with adding some fresh polish.

Note 5: This story stands on its own, but if you want to read more BREE stories, check out the following (listed in chronological, not date published, order):

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Pre-MILF (in Bree's senior year of high school)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Mom (late in her senior year)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Neighbor (late in her senior year)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Chocolate (immediately following Neighbor)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bakery (a couple weeks after Neighbor & Chocolate)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: 30th B'day (late summer, last weekend before her beginning college)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Secret Santa (during her first year of college)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Nurse (during her first and third years of college)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Cop (summer after her first year of college)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Pop Star (summer between sophomore and junior years of college)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Church Mom (immediately after Pop Star)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Spa (during the beginning of her junior year)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bride (End of third year of college)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Librarian (During her senior year)
Lesbian MILF Seductress: In Flight (summer job after college)

*****

LESBIAN MILF SEDUCTRESS: BRIDE

My name is Bree. I am a Lesbian MILF seductress. I know that may sound cocky and arrogant, but it's true. A number of stories have been written about me (see the above list), some of them written by me and some by my MILF pets telling the stories of their own seductions, so you may already know a bit about me. This story came to a climax last weekend. Now usually I decide to seduce a woman for any number of reasons: I think they're hot, they think they're better than I am, or they have a position of power over me and I want that power shifted. But this time it began because of a dare of sorts. So if you're curious, keep reading and find out how I seduced a woman and made her submit to me in her wedding dress on her wedding day... just an hour before she was to be married.

This story will be told from five different points of view:

Bree: me; 22-year-old college student, just ending my third year

Maggie: 41-year-old Sorority Mother, recent slut of mine and mother of Abby

Abby: my roommate and Maggie's 19-year-old daughter

Susanne: Maggie's 34-year-old sister and mother of 10-year-old twins

Edith: Maggie and Susanne's 61-year-old mother

1. OOPS: A DARE MADE; A DARE ACCEPTED

Bree lay on the king-sized bed of Ms. Maggie Parker, Sorority Mother of the Pi Alpha Pi sorority, as that Sorority Mother lapped at the college coed's shaved cunt. The very dignified, very proper, very disciplined Sorority Mother was still completely dressed in her conservative skirt, prim and proper blouse and taupe stockings. Her three-inch pumps were still on her perfectly manicured feet and her hair, as always, was up in a bun, which while buried between the coed's legs, was quite convenient. The Sorority Mother, at forty-one, was still very pretty, and as slim as she'd been at eighteen years of age. To Ms. Parker there was nothing more important than people's perceptions. Therefore she always looked perfect; no one in the house would even begin to imagine that their Sorority Mother was a submissive lesbian slut to a twenty-two-year-old coed Mistress. Yet, there she was, on her knees, fully dressed, eating her Mistress' pussy.

Bree let out a long moan and came all over Ms. Parker's perfectly put together face. Bree said, "Keep licking Mommy, such a good slut."

Ms. Parker couldn't explain why being called Mommy turned her on so much, but every time her young Mistress called her that she got a tingle down below. As instructed, she kept licking, like she always did, knowing Bree wouldn't allow her to get up until she'd given her at least two orgasms. As the first orgasm finished, Ms. Parker slid a finger into the girl's wet cunt and started to finger fuck her as she sucked and nibbled on her clit.

As usual, Bree`s breathing started getting heavier, and also as usual she grabbed the MILF`s pretty face and shoved it deep into her oasis of juice. Ms. Parker lapped at Bree's cunt as best she could and using the forced pressure on the young girl`s clit, hooked her finger inside, searching for her Mistress` g-spot. As soon as she found it, the pretty blonde coed squeezed her legs tight around the pretty MILF Sorority Mother and had a mind-blowing second orgasm. An abundance of juice flooded out of the young powerful Mistress, coating her Sorority Mother`s face.

Bree opened her legs, allowing her slave to catch her breath. Bree smiled victoriously as she looked at the MILF, who just two months ago had fought so hard not to submit to her, but who now had a face full of cunt juice dripping down her chin, making a mess of her perfect face.

As Bree stood up to get dressed, having to get to class in twenty minutes, she said, "So slut, you're actually getting pretty good at pleasing me."

The humiliated Sorority Mother said, absurdly, "Thanks, Mistress."

As Bree pulled up her skirt she said, "And for someone who was so determined and uppity that you wouldn't submit to me, you seem pretty eager to taste me. Admit it slut, I have a power you couldn't resist."

Maggie sighed and stuttered before she frustratedly stated, "I-I-fine, you got me. I'm weak. But that doesn't mean you have a power."

This was what Bree loved the most: the stubbornness of a sub slut who hadn't completely come to terms with being a sub slut. Bree, now fully dressed purred, "Are you doubting me?"

The Sorority Mother, although knowing she was too weak to fight Bree's seductive beauty, wanted to see her fail. "I suppose I am. I know someone you couldn't ever seduce."

"Really," Bree said, drawing the word out long and curious, walking over to the MILF, still on her knees at the edge of the bed, "Do tell, Mommy-dyke."

Maggie blushed at being called Mommy-dyke before declaring, "There's no way you could best my sister, Susanne."

"You have a sister," Bree purred and added, "and obviously you want me to seduce her."

"No, no, certainly not," Maggie disagreed, "I'm just saying she's a pure, innocent woman who would never submit to carnal desires."

"Never say never," Bree teased, "Didn't you say a similar thing about yourself only a couple months ago?"

"Well, yes," Maggie stammered, "but Susanne is way stronger than I am, in love with a man she's marrying in a couple of months, and a great mother to her twin girls."

Bree, attempting to understand the whole picture, asked, "She's about to get married, yet she has twin daughters?"

Maggie's expression shifted from confrontational to sad as she explained, "Her first husband cheated on her while she was pregnant with the twins, so Susanne divorced his ass and has been raising the twins by herself for ten years."

"I see," Bree said. She grabbed a brush from the nightstand and ordered Maggie to get undressed.

Maggie argued, "But I have a meeting with the Dean in twenty minutes."

"Then you'd better be quick, slut," Bree instructed, not concerned about her whore's schedule.

Maggie, knowing by now she wouldn't win this confrontation, hastily unzipped her skirt, flipped off her shoes and removed her underwear, revealing her newly shaved cunt, another change at the insistence of her young Mistress. As usual she retained her thigh high stockings, Bree's fetish.

"You can keep your blouse on, my slut," Bree said, and added, "Get on the bed and spread your legs."

Maggie obeyed, looking nervously at the brush and pretty sure what Bree had in mind for her. Bree joined her on the bed and said, "Mommy, your cunt's wet. Why? Are you wet because you want me to seduce your sister?"

"No," Maggie pleaded, although deep down she wondered if seeing her perfect sister show even a hint of weakness might be fun.

"Ah, but I think it is," Bree said as she moved the long handle of the brush to the MILF's wet cunt. "Do you want me to seduce your sister?"

The brush began to slide into the Sorority Mother's cunt and as soon as it did, coming was all that mattered. For Maggie, being a Sorority Mother and always being a picture-perfect symbol of discipline and propriety had kept her away from sexual pleasure for the past few years. Now that Bree had rekindled the fire that had been dormant for so long, Maggie had become constantly horny; unable to completely quell the fiery desires that filled her. She moaned as the foreign object slid between her pussy lips.

Bree began pumping the brush in and out of her latest conquest as she began planning her next one. "Slut, it will be your job to introduce me to your sister and to do exactly as I tell you."

"Noooo," the MILF slut moaned, "Not that."

Bree pulled the brush out of her new slave and waited. As expected, the MILF begged, "Please put it back in, please keep fucking me."

Bree rubbed the brush on the Sorority Mother's clit and asked, all syrupy sweet, "Well then, are you going to help me seduce your sister?"

Maggie sighed, desperate to cum and no longer thinking straight. "Fine. I'm meeting her this weekend to help her pick out a wedding dress; you could just happen to bump into me there."

Bree smiled, knowing she'd won yet again, and thrust the brush into her slut. "Deep down, you want me to seduce your sister. To have her submit to me just like you did. Don't you?"

Maggie moaned, the fucking sensation filling her with pleasure. But her tone shifted to frustrated: the frustration of wanting to come and the frustration from always being compared to Miss Perfect, "Yes, damn it, I do. She's always been the good girl, the one who could do no wrong. I'd love to see her fall from grace."

Bree spanked the former ice queen on the clit, "Come for me, Mommy."

Maggie began to quake as an orgasm began to shudder through her like a quake off the coast of California. She kept her mouth shut, desperately trying not to scream and let the whole sorority know of her slutty submission. Bree pulled the brush out of the older woman's gaping cunt and presented it to her lips. Maggie obediently opened her mouth and sucked her juices humiliatingly from the creative fuck-toy.

Bree let go of the brush and asked, "So do you still want me to seduce your sister?"

Maggie sighed and said, "No, I was just talking nonsense."

Bree smiled and predicted, "Oh you just wait, Mommy. I'll not only seduce her, but I'll have her submit to me on her wedding day, in her wedding dress." Before Maggie could respond, Bree winked and added, "See you later, Mommy-toy; I've got to get to class."

As Bree reached the door she added one last parting shot, "Hey, I guess it's a twofer: seduce one Parker MILF, get a second Parker MILF for free." She laughed at her own joke as she walked out of the Sorority Mother's shrine.

After Bree left, Maggie let the brush fall out of her mouth. She couldn't believe what she'd just done. She'd just unleashed the most ruthless, manipulative and seductive girl she'd ever met onto her sweet, about to be married, sister. She wondered how she could stop it from happening, but she knew deep down that once Bree had her mind set on something there was no stopping her.

2. FLASHBACK-A SORORITY MOTHER FALLS

Maggie Parker had a reputation for being either the Ice Queen or the Iron Bitch; those were the names the majority of the girls called her whenever she wasn't around. She knew about the names and rather than taking offense, she revelled in them. She considered herself tough but fair, and she ran the sorority with an iron fist. When she was twenty-two and in college she'd gotten pregnant from a one-night stand with a loser, and she sure as hell wasn't going to let that happen to any of her girls. And for the past ten years she'd had an almost perfect record. Sure, she'd had a couple girls who'd gotten themselves knocked up, but they were quickly and quietly shuffled out of the sorority. Ms. Parker's sorority also had the highest GPA of any of the campus' Greek Societies for the past five years straight, and a reputation as one of the best, most loyal sororities in the country.

Every year there was a girl who challenged her, who tested her boundaries, and every year Ms. Parker had crushed her like a bug. And them along came Bree...

Maggie knew instantly she was going to be her next pain in the ass, but Bree was third generation Pi Alpha Pi, and thus was a shoo-in if her marks were decent, which they were. Much to Ms. Parker's surprise, Bree was a model sorority girl the first two years. There had been one tumultuous evening just before Bree's second year of school began which involved Bree's mother, Maggie's hand-picked sorority president of that time and even Governor Greene, who was a Pi Alpha Pi alumnus (see Lesbian MILF Seductress: Cop for the ungarbled version of that story), but Bree herself seemed to have had little to do with that, somehow having placed herself under the personal protection of a policewoman for the evening... but then came the third year.

By Christmas of Bree's third year, it was clear that she had an odd power. Many of the girls were dressing sexier, wearing thigh highs instead of pantyhose, and although she hadn't caught her in the act, she was sure she'd been having sex in her room. Bree had quite openly had girls giving her foot massages, bringing her meals and providing her with a million other trivial but slightly demeaning services. So Ms. Parker had decided that once Bree returned from the Christmas holidays she'd confront the girl once and for all. She even told her daughter and Bree's fellow sorority mate Abby about her decision to confront Bree. Uncharacteristically, Abby had vociferously argued with her that was a bad idea, but Maggie had made up her mind. She was determined to put a stop to Bree's apparent dominance of the other girls.

Bree, having been expecting this confrontation, was already one step ahead of the Ice Queen. She had a small harem of sorority sluts at her beck and call and an ace up her sleeve as well.

Ms. Parker, dressed in her usual all black blazer, skirt, pantyhose and heels, rapped on Bree's dorm room door.

Bree called out, "Come on in, Ms. Parker."

Ms. Parker took a deep breath, got ready for the confrontation and strode into Bree's room... guns figuratively a-blazin'. But what she saw when she entered the room stopped her dead in her tracks. There sitting on the bed, fully dressed, was Bree, her legs spread wide. A girl, wearing white thigh high stockings with heels and nothing else, was kneeling between Bree's legs with her head and shoulders hidden under Bree's full-skirted dress.

Bree looked across the room at the Sorority Mother and asked nonchalantly, as if nothing were out of the ordinary, "What can I do for you, Ms. Parker?"

Ms. Parker composed herself quickly and demanded, with fire and brimstone in her tone, "What the hell is going on here?"

Bree looked directly into the older woman's eyes, a smug smile plastered on her face, and explained, "I'm having my cunt licked, ma'am. Isn't it obvious?"

Ms. Parker was incensed. How dare this girl speak to her in such a way! How dare this girl take part in such an act in her sorority house! She roared, the Iron Bitch coming out in full force, "Don't you use such vulgar and inappropriate language in this house!"

Much to Ms. Parker's enraged shock, Bree laughed. Her smugness remained on full presentation as she said, "I apologise for using the word 'cunt', Ms. Parker. Would the word 'pussy' have been a more politically correct term? Or if you prefer, 'gash'?" Bree's insolent gaze held the Sorority Mother's as she used her hand to push the unidentified girl's head deeper between her covered thighs. She moaned, "Hmmm, fuck yes, keep licking, slut. Don`t you dare fucking quit."

Ms. Parker had seen and heard enough. She stalked over to the bed, leaned way down and began pulling on the ankles of Bree's pussy-pleaser. ''Get out from there, right now, young woman!" the Ice Queen exploded.

Bree, using a tone just as powerful, roared back, "Madam, you overreach yourself! Let go of my slave and do it right now!"

Ms. Parker, shocked to have a girl bark back at her, involuntarily let go of the girl's legs. The glare she gave Bree would have frozen Death Valley. Then there was a moment of silence. Two women playing a game of chicken. Who would break stride first? Meanwhile the slender girl between them, her shaved vagina glistening, the wishbone of the contest so to speak, continued pleasing Bree's privates. Bree didn't break eye contact first, but she did smile first. She moaned, "Hmmmm, that's it slut, suck my clit."

At that, Ms. Parker broke eye contact. Once again she grabbed both of the unnamed girl's stocking-covered ankles and pulled hard. The girl, her face covered in Bree's juice, tumbled out from between her Mistress' legs and onto the floor. She looked up at Ms. Parker, gave her a nervous little wave and greeted, "Hi, Mom."

Ms. Parker gawked down at the girl who'd just been between Bree's legs. It took her a very long moment to connect the dots. To process what she'd just uncovered. Her young, innocent, pure, nineteen-year-old daughter, her smallish breasts heaving with exertion, was being used as a sex toy by her most pain-in-the-ass coed. For the first time in years, Ms. Parker was speechless.

Bree broke the silence, as she asked, "So, Ms. Parker, are we done playing this game of who has the power? I'm still horny, and your sexy daughter hasn't gotten me off yet."

Ms. Parker, awakened from her daze, pulled up her daughter while trying to avoid looking at her unclothed body and said, "This ends now."

Bree too stood up and said in a conciliatory tone, "I agree."

Ms. Parker, surprised by the sudden change of heart, could only muster, "Good."

Bree walked over to the pretty MILF Sorority Mother and said, her voice a sweet condescending whisper, "Maggie dear," making the change in address obvious, a shifting of power bubbling just below the surface, "What I meant was this silly charade of yours ends now."

"Excuse me?" the uptight repressed authoritarian questioned.

Bree continued, her hand on the Sorority Mother's arm all gently rebuking and maternal, "Maggie dear, I know that beyond your charade of uptight bullshit and proper feminine 1960's attire is a nymph raging to get out. Just like your daughter does, you're secretly craving to be on your knees, begging to please me."