Lesbian MILF Seductress: Church Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kimberly licked her wet box, Bree said, "There are quite a few pretentious Bible thumpers here who need to understand there are some of God's perfect creations they should be tasting and worshipping."

"I was thinking the same thing," Kimberly concurred, Mrs. Kort also popping into her head... a pretty but chubby woman who was constantly spreading around malicious gossip about others.

"But this woman isn't one of those," Bree revealed. "No, this one is sweet like molasses, pure as freshly dropped snow and in a desperate need for a makeover."

Kimberly joked, "Sounds like my mother." Then, as she went back to licking and Bree didn't say anything, she realized it wasn't a joke. Bree is planning to seduce my mother! She froze.

Bree finally spoke, enjoying the look of shock on her pet's face, "Don't you think your Mom could use a little of God's homemade creation?"

Kimberly looked up with fear in her eyes. "Please, no."

"Are you saying I'm not worthy of your mother?" Bree challenged sharply.

"No, no, not that," Kimberly quickly apologized. "It's just that I don't want her knowing I've strayed so far from her and Dad's version of God's way."

Bree laughed, smiling at the pet's innocence... considering all that she herself had done to stray from many people's version of God's way. "Oh my pet, I actually think I'll be doing the opposite. I'll be leading your mother to discover her true purpose, and to feast on the most beautiful thing our Lord ever created... pussy. Specifically, my pussy."

"I don't know," Kimberly said.

"Don't worry, my pet," Bree smiled. "Out of all the MILFs I've turned, no one needs it more than your mother. She's so repressed she doesn't even know how desperately she needs to be baptized by pussy."

Kimberly agreed, "Well, I do think she feels lonely a lot, so she definitely could use an awakening."

"And I plan to give it to her," Bree said, as she guided Kimberly back to her pussy.

A few minutes later the two coeds returned to the church service: Bree glowing in the aftermath of a great orgasm, while Kimberly's face had the gleam of being coated with the sweetest white wine... and here in church no one would ever guess the real reason Bree's face was glowing and Kim's face was shiny.

Once the seemingly interminable sermon was finally over, the choir broke out into 'Happy Day'. Bree smiled as she laughed and whispered, "I don't even have to change a word of this one, do I, my pet?"

Kimberly shook her head No, as she mused over the chorus that was now going to be forever changed in message:

Oh, happy day, happy day

You washed my sins away

Oh, happy day, happy day

I'll never be the same

Forever I am changed

After the service, Bree was sipping on a juice when Mrs. Wilkins walked over to her, again feeling compelled to tell her how happy she was to have her come to church today... and yet also wanting to speak to her about how their last conversation had ended. "I'm thrilled you could make it today, Bree."

Bree smiled, knowing that the MILF coming to her improved the likelihood of a quick seduction. This woman was desperately looking for something, even though she likely didn't know it.

"I do love to thrill," Bree responded, before she asked, "So I expect you to go shopping this afternoon for some thigh highs, Sarah," Bree subtly shifting from the formal version of her name to one more casual.

Mrs. Wilkins was surprised to be called 'Sarah'. No one called her Sarah at church... even the elders and senior parishioners all called her Mrs. Wilkins. She responded, "I may do that one day soon. Although I'm not sure what good it will do," she said, as she glanced to her oblivious husband talking to a large donor of the church.

Bree smiled, seeing this was going to be even easier than she'd thought. She didn't say No, and she was feeling neglected by her husband. "Does the Minister neglect you, Sarah?"

"What? Um, no," Sarah tried to cover her annoyance, as this was neither a conversation to have at church, nor with one of her daughter's friends.

"I think he does. And that's a shame. A beautiful woman like you with a pretty smile, piercing eyes, toned legs, a fine ass and voluptuous tatas deserves to be worshipped," Bree paused for dramatic effect before she continued, leaning in to whisper in the MILF's ear, "As do I."

Sarah gasped. Was Bree hitting on her?

Bree, knowing she had her prey reeling, added, with a firm tone, "I expect you to be in thigh highs, nothing bargain basement, but sheer silk ones, when I stop by for coffee tomorrow at two."

Ofttimes Bree would ask the pet-to-be 'is that clear?' to drill in the expectations, but this time she simply turned and walked away, wanting to leave the MILF confused and horny.

Sarah watched Bree walking away while her brain and body fought with each other. Her vagina was undeniably wet, the coed's hot breath having sent tremors of warmth through her very being, although her brain countered that what she'd just said was incredibly inappropriate.

Before she had time to process what just transpired, Mrs. Hamilton came out of nowhere and asked her, "Are you okay?"

"What? Yes, I'm fine. And how are you?" Sarah covered, desperately shifting from sexually confused to her usual role of gregarious Minister's wife.

"You're all flushed, Mrs. Wilkins," Mrs. Hamilton said.

"Am I?" Sarah asked, feeling the heat burning in her cheeks and her vagina burning, and even leaking slightly.

"Are you feeling under the weather?"

"Yes, maybe I am," Sarah nodded, as she saw Bree now speaking with her daughter. Then a lightbulb went on. Is there something sexual going on between Bree and my daughter? It didn't seem possible. Kimberly was a good girl. Maybe she was reading more into the odd conversation with Bree than was really there.

"Mrs. Wilkins, did you hear me?"

Sarah shook her head, realizing she hadn't heard a word Mrs. Hamilton had spoken. "I'm so sorry, I really am not feeling well. I need to excuse myself."

"I can see that, dear. Go get some rest," Mrs. Hamilton suggested.

"Yes, a nap may do me good," Sarah nodded.

"They always do wonders for me."

Sarah glanced back to where Bree and her daughter had been conversing, but they were gone. She took a deep breath and headed for the office to get a glass of water and some time alone to replay the last few minutes.

Outside, Bree told Kimberly, after retelling her pet the entire conversation, "Your mother will be munching my box before dinnertime tomorrow. Actually, maybe I'll be her dinner."

"I can't believe it," Kimberly said, feeling both nervous at the idea of her Mom being turned, and also kind of excited, as she'd been lying about her sexuality and why she hadn't had dates with any boys for a little over two years.

"It's a guarantee," Bree promised, confident she'd turn another pet tomorrow.

Inside, Sarah was at her husband's desk after having downed a whole glass of water and replaying the conversation in her mind. No matter how she tried to reinterpret the words of the coed, they seemed sexual. Sure, she enjoyed the compliments... except from other ladies at church, she never got compliments. Sure, she found there was something about Bree that drew her in... but it wasn't about sex, Sarah wasn't a lesbian. Sure, her pussy was burning, but that was more about a conversation than about sex... something she was never involved in.

Yet, no matter how hard the MILF tried, she couldn't get past two burning questions:

  1. Was Bree hitting on her?

  2. Were Bree and her daughter in a secret lesbian relationship?

Either way her pussy was burning, and she couldn't ignore it anymore. The minister's wife moved her hand under the desk, under her skirt, inside her pantyhose and panties and to her very, very wet vagina.

Sara closed her eyes and began rubbing her clit, trying to quickly get herself off so she could begin thinking straight again.

As she rubbed her fevered pussy, Bree popped back into her head. The conversation replayed over and over like a rerun, particularly her words, 'I think he does. And that's a shame. A beautiful woman like you with a pretty smile, piercing eyes, toned legs, a fine ass and voluptuous tatas deserves to be worshipped... as do I.'

In less than two minutes, Sarah's orgasm ripped through her... an orgasm way more powerful than her usual ones, the rare ones at home with her fingers... and she'd never had an orgasm from sex... only after her husband was done would she finish herself off once he was asleep and snoring five minutes after the furrow was plowed and the seed was sown.

As Sarah sat there for a few minutes in the afterglow of a self-gained orgasm, she wondered about tomorrow. Was Bree really coming over? Was she really expecting her to be dressed up sexy and wearing thigh highs? And why, why, oh why, did she feel compelled to do just that?

Maybe it was that Sarah never got to dress up in anything other than conservative church attire. Even the rare times she went out with her husband to formal events... they were always church formal events... and thus still required conservative church attire.

Although the stifled woman wasn't convinced she'd wear such clothing for whatever reason Bree was coming over tomorrow, the conversation had convinced her it was time to reclaim her womanhood... it was time to go and buy a few things that would make her feel good about herself... would make her feel sexy.

So instead of going home from church (her husband never left the church on Sunday until late in the evening), Sarah went shopping. She drove across to the other side of the city to do it, though. Although she was excited to buy something new, something sexy, she didn't want any church members seeing her and starting some gossip.

Sarah bought a couple of outfits. One, a gorgeous, and more expensive than she should have bought, red cocktail dress that she planned on wearing when she made her husband take her out for a fancy supper... her birthday was in two weeks. Two, a black skirt substantially shorter than her below-the-knee-and-often-down-to-her-ankles skirts she wore for church, with a blue blouse that was two sizes smaller than the tents she usually wore. If Bree wants me to show off my 'tatas', this should do it... and even so, it isn't any more daring than half the women in town wear all the time. Admiring herself in the mirror wearing the black skirt and blue blouse, she looked really good... like she had back in college some two decades ago... she hadn't gained any weight over those years, having an amazing metabolism and enjoying going to the gym.

Sarah did notice though, that both outfits were missing one must-have accessory: heels. So, once she'd purchased the two outfits, she headed to a shoe store where she bought a nice four-inch pair of pumps... which were two inches higher than anything in her rather barren shoe rack at the moment.

Lastly, Sarah ventured into a lingerie shop. She went there looking for thigh highs, thinking it might be exciting to wear one or two sexier garments under her clothing... even under her church attire. But as soon as she saw the silky, sexy panties, she knew she was going to keep spending. She bought a half-dozen pairs of panties, even including a thong. She thought, My husband may have a coronary if he sees me in such underwear! She then also bought three pairs of silky thigh high stockings in black, beige and white. Bree had suggested she go for quality, and she did.

As Sarah was heading for the till to pay, she noticed a sex toy section in the store. It made her pause. She'd never had a sex toy before... not even back in college. Yet suddenly she wanted in. Yet, she had no idea even where to start. She spent a good fifteen minutes reading boxes, then googling reviews for each item she thought she might like (She always read reviews before buying pretty much anything over fifty bucks... years of being frugal to build the church had become also how she ran the home expenses... although today she'd gone a bit crazy and had way overspent on clothes, dresses and underwear already).

In the end, the eternally bored housewife bought a Soraya (a rabbit-style dual action vibrator for pleasure inside and outside) and, because she hadn't received any oral sex since college, her husband believing oral sex was dirty and a sin (because 'How in Heaven's Name could a couple make a baby that way?'), she purchased a weird looking toy called an Ora (a massager that simulates long, seductive swirls that create intense pulsations on and around the clitoris... with ten different patterns for variety; Sarah felt good and ready to experience some variety).

All the drive home, Sarah was excited about trying out one or both of the new toys she'd purchased. As she approached her driveway, she recognized Bree's car already there... in her normal spot. She parked in front of the house.

She didn't want anyone to see her bags, even though the sex toy bag was discreet, so she went around to the back of the house. As she did though, she encountered Bree and Kimberly on the back deck... Bree sitting on a lawn chair while her daughter was on her knees massaging Bree's nylon-clad feet.

"Hi Sarah, been out shopping?" Bree asked, acting casual as if it wasn't odd to have her feet being massaged by a friend.

"Um, yeah," Sarah said, a bit confused by what she was witnessing.

"What did you buy?" Bree asked, standing up in her stocking feet.

"Um, just a couple new outfits," Sarah replied vaguely, as Bree walked (stalked?) towards her.

"Can I see?"

"Um, well, I also bought some new underwear and stuff," Sarah added. "You know, personal things," trying to dissuade the twenty-year-old from being nosy.

"Sexy underwear?" Bree asked, deliberately missing the point, reaching the discombobulated MILF.

Kimberly remained on her knees watching her Mistress at her craft... already in awe at the impact Bree was having on her Mom... who was clearly rattled. It was like watching a reality TV show in person.

"Um, maybe a little," Sarah answered, feeling so awkward.

"Can I see?" Bree asked. "I love sexy underwear." She paused before adding, "On the rare occasion I wear any at all."

"Oh, Bree," Sarah said, thinking she was kidding.

Bree took a bag and opened it. Sarah was thankful it wasn't the one with the toys.

"Very nice, Sarah," Bree nodded, "I imagine you'll look really sexy and fuckable in these."

"Bree!" Sarah gasped.

Kimberly's eyes went wide. Her mother didn't tolerate inappropriate language.

"What?" Bree countered. "You are one fuckable MILF, Sarah. I hope you know that, don't you?"

"Bree, this conversation is so inappropriate," Sarah objected, snatching the bag back.

"Telling a beautiful woman the truth isn't a sin," Bree countered.

"But your choice of language is," Sarah pointed out.

Bree countered again, as she reached for the other two bags, "Where does the Bible say that? Is there an Eleventh Commandment I missed? 'Thou shalt not tell a fuckable woman that she is one'?"

Sarah was astonished by Bree's uncensored words as she pulled all the bags away.

"Let me see," Bree ordered.

"I need to put these away and do a load of laundry," Sarah said, "I can't wear any of them until I wash them."

Bree smiled, letting her go, knowing that tomorrow was the day of reckoning, "I'm looking forward to seeing what you bought. Please wear a selection for me tomorrow."

Bree then went back to the lounge chair.

Sarah watched as her daughter casually resumed massaging Bree's feet. Sarah quickly headed into the house, rattled by yet another strange encounter with the pretty enigma named Bree.

In her bedroom, Sarah furtively hid her toys (not trusting Bree to stay away from her bedroom), removed all the tags from the clothing and took it downstairs to wash it. As she did, she wondered about her daughter and Bree. It was becoming more and more clear that Kimberly was going along with Bree's slightest whims, and who knew how far they were going in private? She needed to stop it.

After the laundry was started, she went upstairs and back outside to talk to Bree. She'd been rattled by her aggressiveness, but she now knew she had to deal with the situation before it got even more out of hand.

Unfortunately, both girls were gone when she got outside.

Sarah sighed and returned into the house, still unsure what Bree's intentions towards her were.

Sarah was also super horny.

She went upstairs, pulled out the vibrator and went to her bed. She removed her outfit, including her cheap pantyhose and ugly underwear (thinking she wouldn't be wearing either of those ever again), kept on her bra even though that wasn't anything to shout about either, got onto her bed, turned on the Soraya vibrator and started rubbing it up and down her very wet pussy lips.

"Oh, God," Sarah moaned, the vibrations creating a pleasure she hadn't known existed. She then realized she'd used the Lord's name in an impious way. Yet the pleasure was so amazing, she was too curious not to plow ahead and see what insertion would feel like.

Sarah closed her eyes and slid the vibrating toy inside her.

"Oh my God," she screamed, the pleasures multiplying exponentially once it was inside her, while another arm vibrated on her clit.

In seconds, the neglected housewife came like she never had before. She screamed again, "Fuuuuuuuuuuck," as her orgasm hit her... a word she'd never used since she was giving birth to her daughter.

Sarah pulled the magic machine out less than a minute after inserting it, even as her entire body continued in intense spasms. Her orgasm wasn't over and the toy was still vibrating in her hand as she lay there trembling, when her door burst open and Kimberly cried out, "Mom, are you okay?"

Kimberly gasped when she saw her Mom obviously in the aftermath of self-pleasure.

"Oh, my," Bree smiled, walking in behind Kimberly, as Sarah tried to cover herself up. "I see you're worshipping your own body, Sarah. That's awesome: we all need a cleansing sometimes."

Sarah finally managed to struggle under her tangled sheets and was maniacally pressing what just had to be the Off button repeatedly as it cycled through different sounds and vibrations before it finally shut off.

Kim stared at her Mom in shock... both at what she'd just been doing and how amazing the sight of her nearly unclothed body had been before she'd climbed under the sheet... she normally hid her charms very well.

"Could you girls please leave and give me some privacy?" Sarah demanded, mortified at getting caught.

"Oh, Sarah, there's no shame in fucking yourself to orgasm using today's technology. Men are utterly useless, other than for procreation," Bree opined loftily, also very impressed with the MILF's body.

"Just... leave," Sarah begged, utterly humiliated.

"Sorry, Mom," Kimberly apologized, "We heard you screaming... and even cursing... so we just knew you must have hurt yourself."

"Yeah, we just wanted to make sure you were okay," Bree concurred, before leering, "and obviously you're very, very okay."

The girls left as Sarah lay there exhausted, her body still trembling and completely disgraced. "How the fu... on earth am I going to explain that away?" she said to herself out loud.

The mother quickly cleaned up and tidied the bed, put her new toy away under the mattress, and went to have a long, hot shower to wash away her sin... she'd been tempted and had given in, and God's Wrath had been immediate. She couldn't allow herself ever to be that weak again.

Sarah wanted all night to ask Kimberly about her relationship with Bree, but she couldn't find the words.