Lesbian MILF Seductress: MOM

Story Info
18-year-old Bree is trained to be a Domme by her mom.
5.3k words
4.68
146.2k
163

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: 18-year-old Bree is trained to be a Domme by her Mom.

Note: Thanks to Jedd for the story idea and even some dialogue.

Note 2: Thanks to MAB7991, Robert, and goamz86 for editing this story in 2014, and to Tex Beethoven for helping me add some fresh polish in early 2019.

Note 3: This is a prequel to all of Bree's MILF seductions although as you will read, she already had a few pets eager to serve her. This comes right before Neighbor, which is foreshadowed at the end of the story you're about to read.

Note 4: This story stands on its own more or less, but if you want to read more BREE stories, check out the following (listed in chronological, not date published, order):

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Pre-MILF (in Bree's senior year of high school)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Mom (late in her senior year)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Neighbor (late in her senior year)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Chocolate (immediately following Neighbor)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bakery (a couple weeks after Neighbor & Chocolate)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: 30th B'day (late summer, last weekend before her beginning college)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Secret Santa (during her first year of college)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Nurse (during her first and third years of college)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Cop (summer after her first year of college)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Pop Star (summer between sophomore and junior years of college)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Church Mom (immediately after Pop Star)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Spa (during the beginning of her junior year)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bride (End of third year of college)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: In Flight (summer job after college)

*****

Lesbian MILF Seductress: MOM

I'd come home an hour earlier than anticipated, Governor Greene having headed out of town for a meeting, and having a few groceries, I came into the house through the kitchen door. Since I could hear my daughter Bree speaking, I decided to set the groceries down quietly and listen in.

"Now leave, slut, and, by the way, I expect no panties at school tomorrow. Lesbian pets keep their cunts easily accessible," my daughter was instructing someone.

I gasped, but quietly, and continued to eavesdrop.

"But we have that assembly in the gym tomorrow and I'll be performing," a girl replied. At first I couldn't place the voice, even though it sounded vaguely familiar. It wasn't her best friend and our next-door neighbor Katherine, but it was someone who'd been here before.

"Did you just question me, bitch?" Bree roared.

"N-n-no, Mistress Bree, I just didn't know if you were aware," stammered the girl, whose voice I now recognized. It was Laurie, the cheerleading captain at Bree's high school. She was a bit snooty, actually. Last year her older sister Micah had been captain before her, and her younger sister Kendra would probably fill the position next year. Snobbery was in their blood. Yet I was even more surprised at hearing the words, Mistress Bree. Although my daughter was a very strong-willed person (a trait she got from me), I couldn't fathom Laurie being obedient to anyone.

"Do you want to continue tasting my pussy, Laurie?" Bree asked, her tone softer now.

I could hear the quiver in Laurie's voice as she admitted, "Yes, Mistress Bree."

"Then do not fucking question me, whore. Perhaps that stuck up older sister of yours would like a taste, or perhaps that fake innocent younger sister would look good between my legs," Bree continued.

"Please no, Mistress Bree! You said no one would know if I was good. And Kendra's still only seventeen!" Laurie pleaded, desperation dripping from her voice. Besides protecting her siblings, which was honourable, it was obvious she didn't want her popular image tainted.

"So? That's the legal age in our state. And if I desire it bitch, I'll not only have them feasting on my honey pot, I'll also have you licking their twats," Bree continued, exhibiting a vicious streak in her like I often saw in our occasional mother-daughter conflicts.

"B-b-but they're my sisters, Bree, I couldn't!" she stammered incredulously.

"You can and you will if I say so," Bree responded, again raising her voice.

Shockingly, Laurie's subdued response was, "Yes, Mistress."

"Mistress, what?" Bree questioned.

"Yes, Mistress Bree," Laurie corrected.

Bree's tone again softened, "Don't worry your pretty little airhead, my pet. If I want Kendra, I'll wait for her to turn eighteen."

"Thank you, Mistress Bree," Laurie replied, clearly thankful to avoid Bree's making good on any of the threats she'd made.

"And I'll keep your secret, cunt... if you're obedient," Bree added.

"I won't wear panties tomorrow," sighed Laurie.

"Good pet. Now off with you," Bree dismissed. A moment later I heard the front door open and close.

I was stunned. Not angry, but stunned. Unbeknownst to my daughter, I'd long been a dominant; Bree had inherited that trait from me. Actually, my job working with the secretly lesbian Governor Daphne Greene had come about during a lesbian orgy at Le Chateau Club a few years ago when I'd shared one of my pets with her.

But I realized that Bree was a diamond in the rough. Yes, your subs need to learn obedience, but Bree seemed only to know the punishment aspect. She hadn't learned the joy of their freely submitting. That along with punishment, there also had to be reward. Bree needed guidance to polish her dominance, and who better for a mentor than her own mother?

I entered the living room and greeted, "Bree."

"Yes, Mother," she answered from the couch as she texted someone.

"Honey, I heard you and your friend fighting. Is everything OK?" I asked, feigning concern.

"Just peachy, Mom," she answered, "but she's not really my friend."

"Oh, did she do something to hurt you?" I asked, testing where she was going with this.

"No Mom, she's my pet," Bree answered, trying to shock me... always the drama queen.

I was shocked, but not for the reason Bree thought. Bree was going about this all wrong. She had no couth. She had great potential, but she was far too crude in her dominance technique.

Before I could respond, Bree had a gleam in her eyes, "Does that shock you, Mother?"

"Well, hearing you say that about the head cheerleader is a bit much," I replied, keeping my cards close to my chest. I added, "I mean, I've heard of this sort of thing, but I would never have thought of my daughter being involved in it, nor Laurie."

"Oh you've heard of it, have you?" she asked, smiling.

"Kind of," I shrugged, playing the innocent in such things.

"How much would you like to learn, Mommy? Bree asked with a devilish grin.

Did she really think I'd just fall to my knees for her? Did she really think I'd not only commit incest (which I'd do in a heartbeat if the situation were right), but also become her sub and be at her beck and call (not a chance)? For a start, she had to know from long experience that I'm twice as stubborn as she is. Even though she was ignorant of our family tradition, Bree had overplayed her hand by implying she'd commit incest. I both sighed and fumed inwardly. I'd played this game for years, ever since I was her age, actually. My daughter needed a firm guiding hand, but I wouldn't start yet, I'd let her dangle in the wind as she wondered what I really thought, and maybe she'd even think she could dominate me too. I answered flippantly, "Oh, not much, really. I was just curious what you two were up to, and now I know. Dinner will be ready at six."

I could tell she was confused. That didn't go as she'd planned. She'd expected me to freak, probably even hoped I'd submit to her. Instead, I strolled away unconcernedly, leaving her in doubt.

A couple of weeks later I again came in through the kitchen door, although this time arriving at my usual time so Bree couldn't be surprised by my arrival.

She was again berating Laurie in the living room. "Do you want to eat her pussy, bitch?"

"No, Mistress Bree!" Laurie responded with a similar desperation as last time.

"But you will if I command it?" Bree questioned.

I heard a murmured, "Yes, Mistress Bree."

"See, that wasn't so fucking hard, was it, pet?" Bree teased her, before continuing her demeaning variety of dominance, "And since you had the right answer in that pea brain of yours, I won't make you do it."

Absurdly, Laurie thanked her. "Thank you, Mistress."

Bree demonstrated her deviousness by continuing, "No, you won't have to lick her pussy, she'll lick yours."

"Please no!" came another feminine voice.

"She's been an obedient cunt," Bree said, before scolding the other voice. "However, you wore panties to the mall when I instructed you not to. Besides, from the inept way you ate my pussy last time, you need the practice. You're a year older than she, so you should lick twat better than that."

"But I can't!" sobbed the other girl whose voice I still didn't recognize.

"Please don't make her, Mistress," Laurie pleaded. "I've been obedient, even if she hasn't. And you promised!"

"Shut up, cunt. Or should I add a third member of your family to my pet zoo?" Bree threatened, still using threats instead of true discipline.

No!" cried the other girl. "We have to think of Kendra."

"Maybe I'm referring to your mother," Bree quipped.

Laurie reluctantly said, "Just do as you're told, Micah."

So the other girl was Laurie's older sister in college. Somehow Bree was about to get her to go down on her younger sibling. I had mixed feelings about that. Believe it or not, part of me was proud and very impressed by Bree's ability to force two siblings, both of them stuck-up bitches, not only to submit to her, but willingly (okay that term was questionable, but there was no physical coercion) to commit incest. This was quite an accomplishment for my precocious daughter, and I was proud of her. The apple clearly didn't fall far from the tree as I reminisced making my own Mom's best friend eat out her daughter in front of me after a church service in the Reverend's office. But Bree still had much to learn before she qualified as a polished Domme. She was so heartless, and she clearly didn't understand the true relationship, the mutually beneficial relationship, between a Mistress and her submissive. Certainly her ego was being stroked and her subs kept coming back for more, so they were also getting something out of it, but so much more was possible.

"Oh fuck, her tongue feels so good, Mistress!" Laurie moaned as her sister pleasured her.

"But she could be better, bitch," Bree responded coldly, again not remotely understanding that a Mistress was to love and care for her submissive.

I peeked around the corner to watch, my own pussy wet at the thought of seeing a lesbian act of incest. I'd seen many in my life, but it was still a thrill.

Bree ordered, "Tell your sister how her cunt tastes, incest slut."

"Sooooo good," Micah moaned.

"You'll be Laurie's slut from now on," Bree informed Micah.

"Okay, Mistress Bree," Micah agreed between licks.

The fascinating thing about almost all incestuous relationships was their initial denial that they should commit the taboo act, yet the ultimate pleasure once it was committed... breaking society's morals... almost always led to a feeling of euphoria for the submissive and one of accomplishment for the Domme.

Wanting to make a grand entrance, not to mention to let these sister sluts know that I knew what was going on, I stormed into the living room and feigned shock, "What's going on here?"

Bree didn't look shocked... rather she looked amused... as the two sisters immediately ceased their act of incest and tried to cover up.

Micah stammered, "I'm s-s-sorry, ma'am."

Continuing my Oscar-winning performance I continued, "Isn't that your sister you were... servicing?"

"Oh my God," Laurie started crying hysterically. "Please don't tell our Mom."

"Get dressed, all of you," I snapped, and walked back to the kitchen, turning away quickly so none of them would see the huge smile on my face. I could already envision a delightful evening with these girls as I taught my daughter how to treat her submissive pets properly.

A couple minutes later, the sisters, now dressed, came into the kitchen. Micah again apologized, "I'm so sorry, ma'am."

"Just go," I said, turning away.

"You won't tell our parents, will you?" Laurie pleaded, her tears streaming again.

"I haven't decided; I'm going to deal with my own daughter first," I responded, not answering her question. Leaving them unsure and insecure about the future always played well in continuing their training. "Now go."

They both slinked out and I called, my tone indicating this was about to get ugly, "Bree, get in here right now."

She walked in and apologized, "Mom, I'm sorry, I didn't notice what time it was."

"Young lady, you knew very well when I was getting home, and you did that on purpose," I accused, slamming my palm against the fridge door.

"Mother, we've had this discussion before," she responded. "I'm eighteen and I'm legally an adult."

"And I've pointed out time and again that as long as you live under my roof you will follow my rules," I rebutted.

Cheeky as hell and ready for a fight, she countered, "You never said I couldn't have my own pets."

"Bree, don't try to play me," I threatened. "I know what's been going on, and it's not right."

"Whatever do you mean Mommy?" she asked all sing song, playing the innocent.

"How dumb do you think your mother is?" I questioned, even though I realized that's never a question you should ask your teenage daughter.

"I don't," she responded, knowing not to get sucked into answering the question.

"Don't be foolish Bree, I know you've had those girls servicing you, and you forced them into committing incest," I said, pretending to be appalled.

"Well, I guess I'm caught then, Mom. But my pets are my pets. And I don't intend to give them up," Bree said.

I marched out of the kitchen and into the living room, the scene of the crime that had just taken place, and Bree followed. I sat down, crossed my legs and continued, "Oh Bree, you misunderstand me; I'm not chastising you. I'm actually a little jealous."

Bree smiled, looking smug, coy and pretentious, "Who were you jealous of Mom, me... or them?"

I briefly gave her a puzzled look, and then I smiled. The little vixen was trying to dominate me. She thought I was about to submit, which was so adorable. I admired her moxie, but she'd gone too far and needed to be taught a lesson.

"Do you really think your mother is going to drop to her knees and submit to you?" I asked.

"I can see it in your eyes," she responded.

"See what?" I asked, pretending to fall under her spell, curious to see how she was going to try and play me.

"I see a hunger," she answered, opening her legs, her short cheerleading skirt the only thing between me and her pussy.

I broke character and laughed at her. "Does that really work?"

"Does what work?" she asked, taken aback.

"Your absurd theories and just spreading your legs and voilà," I replied.

"Well yes, usually," she answered, so flummoxed by my question that she too broke character and answered frankly.

"Well, I must confess, I wasn't very forthcoming when I told you earlier that I'd heard about such things as D/s, Bree," I began, as I allowed my heel to dangle from my toes like a hypnotist's watch... a seductive ploy that often worked for me. "In truth, I've done a little more than just hear about them."

Bree was giddy. I could tell she still thought I was about to submit to her, even though my last few words and actions signalled no such thing. "You have, have you?" she questioned playfully.

"Yes, a bit more than hear things, or in other words, I know a little about this game," I continued.

"Game?"

"You need to use both the stick and the carrot, Bree," I explained, most likely speaking in riddles.

"What?" she asked, having no idea of where I was going.

"Do you want me to submit to you?" I asked bluntly.

"Yes I do," she answered far too quickly, again playing her cards too soon, allowing me to see she was way too eager to add me to her collection of pets.

"Got it. And if I do, what's my reward?" I asked.

"My pussy," she answered rather matter-of-factly.

"You're so adorable in your naïvety," I quipped.

"What?" she asked again, once more thrown off balance by my surprising responses.

Continuing my lecture on Domme/sub relationships, I explained, "There should always be a reward to make your pet want to submit. The stick should only be used in extreme circumstances. The carrot is always preferable."

Now Bree was totally confused. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

Ignoring the question, I simply continued, "But it's true there are also times when the stick is called for."

I allowed my heel to drop to the floor and smiled as her gaze followed the sound down to my stocking-clad foot.

"So with that being said, my darling daughter, come and give Mommy a foot massage," I ordered.

"Excuse me?" she blurted, shocked by the turn of events.

"Your Mother needs a foot massage after a long day at work, and you're going to give me one," I said firmly.

Confused, she nevertheless rose to walk over to me from her chair.

"No, my pet daughter, you must crawl to Mommy," I instructed soothingly.

Bree was lost. She was beginning to see maybe she'd read things completely wrong, as I uncrossed my legs and revealed above my stockings that I was wearing no panties, having taken them off while I was in the kitchen, and now revealing to her my shaved cunt.

Her eyes went big. I joked, "Yes, your mother keeps her pussy shaved. Governor Greene prefers it that way."

"Y-y-you're a lesbian?" Bree stammered, her whole world of dominance, her entire facade of power shattered in a moment.

"Among many things," I laughed, sliding my hand up my nylon-covered legs. "You see, the real power of seduction, the real power of dominance, is all about the allure."

"I don't understand," she said, watching my hands caressing my own legs.

"Do you know that I only wear thigh high stockings?" I said.

"Why? Pantyhose of any kind are so uncomfortable," she said.

"Such an amateur," I sighed.

"I have eight pets," she countered pompously. I was curious who the others were, but I didn't ask. Maybe later.

"I have dozens," I shrugged, "and I have had a plethora more, but the number doesn't matter."

"What does, then?" she asked, still seeing sex only as power.

"Ultimate submission," I answered.

"I have that with all of mine," she said, and I believe she thought she did.

I laughed again. "No dear, what you have is blackmail and intimidation."

"Same thing," she shrugged.

I sighed again, "I have so much to teach you."

Bree shot back, glancing again at my shaved pussy, "I think I'm doing okay."

"Is that all you strive for, Bree, to be okay?" I challenged.

"That's not what I mean," she said in frustration.

"Crawl, my daughter pet," I ordered, as my finger went to my pussy. "Crawl and learn."

B-b-but you're my Mom!" she protested.

"Yes, and Micah and Laurie are sisters, yet look what you had them do," I pointed out.

"But..."she began, but I stopped her.

"Knees, Bree!" I ordered, raising my voice.

As if in a trance, Bree slowly dropped to her knees, a look of... not submission quite, but complete confusion on her face.

12