Lesbian MILF Seductress: Pop Star

Story Info
Bree earns backstage tickets to a Selena Gomez concert and...
9.7k words
4.72
76.1k
110

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Bree earns backstage tickets to a Selena Gomez concert and...

Note 1: Thanks to Jedd for inspiring the story.

Note 2: All characters are at least 18, yada, yada, yada.

Note 3: In this story I bandy about the names of a number of real-life celebrities, and Bree gets intimate with Selena Gomez herself. In case it needs saying, this is all done fictitiously; I don't have any inside information on the sex lives of the rich and famous.

Note 4: In 2016, thanks to Robert, Dave, Wayne and JMEdison for editing. In early 2019, thanks to Tex Beethoven for helping me give it a fresh polish.

Note 5: This story stands on its own, but if you want to read more BREE stories, check out the following (listed in chronological, not date published, order):

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Pre-MILF (in Bree's senior year of high school)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Mom (late in her senior year)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Neighbor (late in her senior year)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Chocolate (immediately following Neighbor)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bakery (a couple weeks after Neighbor & Chocolate)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: 30th B'day (late summer, last weekend before her beginning college)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Secret Santa (during her first year of college)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Nurse (during her first and third years of college)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Cop (summer after her first year of college)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Pop Star (summer between sophomore and junior years of college)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Church Mom (immediately after Pop Star)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Spa (during the beginning of her junior year)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bride (End of third year of college)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: In Flight (summer job after college)

*****

Although most of my tales are about MILFs I've seduced and turned into cunt munching submissive pets, on occasion I also enjoy sharing my conquests of younger people (such as in Pre-MILF).

I hadn't seen this pet in a few years, but after having her go down on me just minutes before her sold-out concert, I recalled how I'd gotten one of the biggest pop stars in the world to be my plaything.

Here is her story:

Kimberly had been one of Bree's earliest pets (See Pre-MILF). She was a brainiac and an accomplished cellist. Contrary to what some people think, classical music and modern pop aren't mutually exclusive. Bree, having just returned from a month in Europe after finishing her sophomore year of college (when she had greatly increased her collection of MILFs and other pets), was visiting Kimberly for the first time in months, reacquainting her cunt with one of her favourite pets. Kimberly had mentioned over the phone that she had a surprise for her.

Now Bree liked surprises as much as anyone, but first, besides the cello, Kimberly played another instrument. Although she was already outstanding on it, she always needed to keep up her practice in order to maintain her expertise. Namely, her finely tuned mouth organ on her Mistress' tasty box.

As Kimberly drew her bowstring tongue over Bree's sweet music box, the Mistress thought back to turning out this once naïve reverend's daughter. She'd once been an innocent, sheltered little nerd girl, hidden away in frumpy clothes, a spinster hair style and an introverted personality. Bree had seen past the blandness of her outward appearance to the inner hotness behind her future sub's quiet demeanor.

Over time, Bree gave a makeover to the shy girl. Her raven hair remained unpinned now, flowing past her shoulders. She now wore shorter skirts, although they were still knee length. Her cunt she now kept smooth, and she generally wore contacts. She'd gone from nerd to chic... Bree able not just to turn straight girls and women... but to transform them.

Bree loved to see the former nerd looking up from between her thighs, tongue firmly entrenched in her pussy while still wearing her glasses. Bree would have powerful orgasms during this scene, coating both Kimberly's face and glasses with her pussy juice... although she loved turning new MILFs, she also had a soft spot for this nerd turned hot pet.

After catching her breath from the fantastic orgasm Kimberly had given her, (Kimberly was a perfectionist, and each cunt lapping was better than the last), Bree decided to let her have an orgasm. She didn't eat her snatch; she almost never sucked a pet's cunt. That gift was reserved for her Mistress Mommy and whomever Mommy told her to please, which was also rare, as Carrie liked to keep Bree close to her heart, or at least close to her cunt.

So Bree wasn't much of a pussy muncher, but she was expert at wielding a strap-on, as Kimberly experienced while Bree hammered into her doggy style. The plastic cock pounded into her deepest recesses, yet as only another woman can, Bree knew to drag it across Kimberly's g-spot... Bree could be a most generous Mistress to the right pet.

As Kimberly recovered from the explosion of euphoria only her Mistress could give her (she'd tried doing herself with her finger, brush, cucumber... but only Bree made her fully experience fireworks), even though it had been three years since her first submission and taste of pussy. Bree circled around in front of her, and after having her tongue-wash the toy dick clean, removed it, and stroked her pet's hair as she asked, "Now what has you so excited my pet? Other than the chance to lick my snatch again, that is?"

Kimberly was an accomplished classical musician, having soloed with professional orchestras, and truly loved most all forms of music (except rap, which she didn't categorize as music: it was just rhythm with no other musical components), and she was bursting to tell her Mistress the news. "Mistress Bree, I have great news. I just won two tickets to the Selena Gomez concert. And the radio spokesman said when I arrive at the station, I'll get a chance to win two more. It's your decision, of course, but I thought Katherine and Laurie could join us if I win the extra tickets. Some of your MILF pets would go if you commanded them to of course, but I don't think any of them would care for Selena."

Bree thought about this for a moment. Really, Kimberly was right. She could order a MILF or two to come along, but Katherine and Laurie would be more fun. Besides, Kat was her number two, and she liked having her bestie with her when there were new straight girls to turn, which there likely would be... and Laurie and Kimberly had become good friends after each accepted her position at the feet of her Mistress (even though one was a minister's daughter while the other had been and still was a popular cheerleader).

Bree also liked her pets to take the initiative when pleasing her, whether between her thighs, or in general. She praised Kimberly with a "Good girl", stroking her hair, then rewarding her with another stroking, this one with a dildo she saved for special occasions. It was a strap-on with two appendages, designed to fuck a pet in both her cunt and asshole at the same time. Kimberly squealed as a second orgasm crashed over her, followed in quick succession by a third and fourth. Yes, Bree could certainly wield a strap-on.

Afterwards (afterwards meaning one more orgasm for Bree on the face of her expert pet), Bree left the nerd's bedroom to go home, after making arrangements to accompany her to the radio station. On her way out, she passed Kimberly's mom Sarah... someone she'd considered turning for two years now. If she could turn a minister's daughter, then why not a minister's wife?

"Hi Bree. Leaving already? I'm really glad you became Kim's friend. She used to be such a shy, reserved girl. Now, ever since you two became friends it seems her tongue is constantly wagging. I guess we have you to thank for that," the MILF gushed.

Bree eyed the stacked woman. She obviously tried to keep her breasts hidden with sweaters and loose blouses, but those monster tits were just made for squeezing from behind as she got pounded with a plastic cock. Bree imagined herself doing just that. She also thought to herself, You have no idea how excellent your lovely daughter has gotten at wagging that wonderful tongue of hers. And I have an idea of how you can thank me. It involves some tongue wagging of your own.

Bree resolved then that Sarah would become a future pet. She needed to plan it, though. And she had other things to occupy her at the moment. Still, she could plant a seed... something she'd learned helped to accelerate the inevitable once she went on the full-frontal attack.

"Well, I'm glad you think I helped. And while Kimberly may not be a social butterfly, she's certainly come out of her shell. And you're right, her tongue does seem to flutter at an amazing pace now... although it's taken a few years for her to perfect it. And no need to thank me. In fact, how about sometime I give something tasty to you? Kimberly's had it many times, and raves about it," Bree offered bluntly, confident the naïve minister's wife wouldn't catch on to her innuendo-filled offer.

"Well, Bree, you really are the sweetest thing," the MILF replied, so happy her daughter had found some friends from the more popular crowd instead of just the conservative church kids... who were fine, but frankly, rather twee.

"You'll find out just how right you are soon," Bree mumbled under her breath as she pondered, I'll let you find out just how sweet I am. But how to do it? Hmm, planning is everything.

"Would you like to stay for dinner, Bree? It's no trouble to set another plate, and we'd enjoy your company. Reverend Wilkins won't be home until late," Kimberly's mother offered, enjoying the company of the pretty girl, even though she wasn't sure why. There was just something about her.

"No thanks, Mrs. Wilkins. I need to get home. Maybe I can dine with you another time," Bree responded, adding another innuendo to the oblivious future target, even as she thought to herself, Or more likely, you'll be dining on me.

Two days later, Bree accompanied Kimberly to the radio station. The receptionist invited them to have a seat, and she called the promotions manager.

Moments later Karen, the promotions manager, arrived at the door, accompanied by Ken, the lead DJ.

"Miss Wilkins, we spoke on the phone. I'm Karen and this is Ken. You've probably heard him on the air. It's so nice to meet you. Would you please come this way?"

After walking down the corridor and arriving outside Karen's office, noticing Bree for the first time, Karen clarified, "I'm sorry, this is a private meeting. Did you get lost on the earlier tour?"

Not knowing how much to reveal, and with an almost imperceptible nod from Bree, Kimberly responded "This is my close friend Bree. I asked her to come with me today, as you said there may be a chance to win two more tickets. I thought she might help, if that's allowed."

"Oh well, certainly my dear. Please, both of you, come this way," and ushered them into her office, followed by Ken.

Not noticed by either Bree or Kimberly was the subtle locking of the door. "Well Kimberly, let's get down to business. You've won two tickets to the Selena Gomez concert in three weeks. While I set the promotion up, Ken, as lead DJ, will be the one who signs off on the forms. As I mentioned, there is also a chance to win two more tickets, which did I mention, are front row tickets?"

Kimberly signed the papers and then turned to face the radio personalities. It was then that both she and her Mistress noticed the odd smiles on Ken and Karen's faces.

Ken now spoke. "As the one in charge of the giveaways, I'll inform you of the conditions of your gifts. You will indeed have a chance for two more tickets. But I also have the power to take the ones you already have away from you. The details in the contract you just signed nullify your gift under certain conditions which weren't specified. And guess who specifies those conditions?"

Bree caught on quickly. She'd sometimes used somewhat similar tactics herself. She knew they weren't getting out of here un-fucked, not if they wanted the tickets. And she didn't want her pet to be disappointed. Kimberly was always so eager to please. Of course, she'd be punished later, Bree had to keep up her domme reputation. But for now she'd go along. Ken looked like he was part black, and she'd never had a black cock, though she'd always wanted one. She hoped the rumors were true. If she were going to do this, she hoped to get a nice thick eight- or nine-inch piece of meat to split her peach.

"Well, I have to admit I didn't see this coming," Bree said, taking control, smirking, before adding, "although I've used similar tactics myself. So OK, out with it. What do you want? Kimberly really wants to see this show, and I'd hate to disappoint a pet as loyal as she is."

"Pet?" Karen exclaimed. "A woman after my own heart. How delicious! This should be more fun than we thought, Ken."

"It looks like it may be indeed," he replied.

"OK, we get it. It's gonna be fun. So what do you two morons want? I can't believe I didn't sniff this out. I would have pulled it off much more smoothly. Come on, out with it. Obviously, we have to get you both off to get the four tickets. So how do you want us?" Bree spoke in frustration, annoyed she hadn't sensed this from the start.

"Well, our time is limited, so we can only have one of you apiece. So no offense, as you're damn hot, but since I'm giving away the tickets, I think I want the 'pet'," Ken stated.

Karen interjected "I'm sure you do, but in charge of tickets or not, I still outrank you. And I feel a pet is just what I need today. You know I do love submissive young girls, Ken."

Bree was slightly insulted at both of them wanting Kimberly over her... this was very uncommon... maybe Kimberly's makeover had been too good.

Ken knew about Karen's proclivities. Several times he had seen Karen perform this scam, both with and without his assistance. She loved getting naïve teens and college girls to lick her out, and then send them on their way with some token prize. It's not that Karen wasn't attractive. At forty-seven, she was slightly overweight, but he thought that if she tried, she could still pull in plenty of pussy without dangling such bait as concert tickets. (Being a committed lesbian, she studiously avoided any contact with him during their capers. Once right after he'd cum on a coed's face, the girl had accidentally brushed up against Karen, and Ken thought she was going to have a panic attack.) No, it was just that she took the easy way out and relied on his help with this whole prize giveaway scam. No one ever seemed to notice that only pretty girls ever won prizes at this station. Of course, since the girls were excited to meet the famous celebrities, they were always willing to do as they were told. Girls were nothing if not shallow... just like men.

"Sure, that's fine. I guess it's back to you and me, hottie," Ken said to Bree.

Bree thought to herself, Well, I guess I should make the best of this. If nothing else, I can finally sample a big black cock. That said, or rather thought, Bree responded, making it clear she was still in charge, "You'd better have a big dick."

"I've never had any complaints."

"Get naked, pet," Karen directed Kimberly, reclining back on what could aptly be called a casting couch. She raised her skirt as she lay back, revealing her absence of panties.

Kimberly hesitated, looking a question at Bree.

Bree nodded her approval.

Bree turned to find a place to place her clothes while they all undressed. She glanced toward the couch and saw that while Kimberly was now naked, except for her thigh high stockings, always expected to be worn by her pets, Karen had only unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra, revealing her slightly sagging but still nice tits. While bigger than Bree's, they weren't as firm. Her skirt she retained, though with no panties, her cunt was clearly visible. Her mousy brown, though slightly graying pubes showed evidence of shaving, though clearly it had been a while. Bree thought she could be attractive if she put some effort into herself.

"Come here, pet," Karen called out to Kimberly, spreading her plump thighs, as she drooled over the amazing body of the coed... surprised to see such a young woman wearing sexy stockings... something she herself hadn't worn in years.

Bree considered taking control of Karen, she was confident she could, but she was still young, hadn't quite turned twenty-one yet, and was unsure of how to pull off the combination of dominating Karen, controlling Ken, and still getting the tickets. (Of course, a few years later she would have done just that.)

Kimberly hesitated again, looking towards Mistress Bree, unsure what to do.

"Let's get something straight," Bree directed her words at Karen. "We'll fuck you two for the tickets, because Kimberly is one of my most loyal pets and I hate disappointing such obedience, though later she'll be disciplined for her part in getting us into this situation."

Kimberly hung her head slightly as Bree continued. "But she is my pet. Not yours, nor anyone else's. In fact, under slightly different circumstances you may have become my pet as well. So do not refer to her as your pet, and if you do so going forward, tickets or not, we walk out of here, and I'll find a way to make you pay. Is that clear, Karen?"

Karen wasn't used to being spoken to in such a way, the girls usually fawned over her... anything to meet some celebrity. Realizing she may have met her match, she still tried to save face and replied, "I doubt I would have been your pet. But I do want this delicious thing to wear my cunt cum, so it's all the same to me. So if you please Kimberly, come to me and taste my feast."

Ken chuckled as Bree stated, "Better."

He enjoyed seeing Karen being taken down a notch. He even whispered to the aggressive coed, "Good job. I may have to find something extra for you for that performance."

As Bree turned to face him though, she knew what she wished he would find extra. Ken was obviously excited to fuck the young Mistress, as his cock stood rock hard at attention. All five inches of it.

Bree's disappointment must have shown as Ken felt compelled to explain, "Yeah, about the obvious, that's a big myth. All those tales about cock size: myths. Race, hand size, foot size, height. All of it. Look at me. I'm half black, six feet four, wear a size 13 shoe, and you can see my hands. I played baseball in high school and college. I'm by no means gay, but I am a noticer. I've seen plenty of cocks in the showers and believe me, there's no correlation. A black guy and a white guy I saw at different times each claimed to have ten inches. They used to pick on the rest of us because we had smaller packages. The biggest I ever saw was part Native American, and if those two had ten inches, then that red fucker was packing a legitimate foot-long chili dog, if not more. He had to scare most girls off with that fucking horse dick. Now, Hispanics and Asians seem to average slightly smaller, but even some of those guys must have been carrying eight inches."

Bree was stunned at his little anatomy lesson, and for once, she didn't have much to say. "But I heard black guys..."

"I know hottie, but it just ain't true. Please don't be disappointed. I really do put it to good use. Aside from a couple of obvious size queens, I've not had complaints. And well, I really hate to sound selfish, but it is kinda about me, and I have no doubt you'll satisfy me. Give me a good time, and I might do the same."