Lesbian MILF Seductress: Secret Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ignored my protest except to respond, "Just relax, Professor."

I watched as if from a transcendental plane, as if I were astral travelling.

She removed my shoes and instructed, "Please stand, Professor."

Oddly, I did, feeling the strange urges of the past two days come flooding back. My pussy twitched and leaked lightly into my panties when the young woman reached up, grabbed the waistband of my hosiery and tugged them down. I absent-mindedly raised each foot so she could remove the nylons completely.

What was happening? I had never given the first thought to the idea of another female being a sexual partner. Not even in the 'experimental' days so many young people seem to indulge in while attending college. Yet, the feelings I was experiencing were undeniable.

As she pulled the hose from my feet, the girl held the crotch panel to her nose and inhaled deeply. "Mmmmmm," she moaned.

"What on earth are you doing?" I questioned, even though my mind was muddled by the intimacies I had already allowed.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was rather rude in being distracted from my task, but your bouquet was irresistible, much like a fine wine. Being French, I imagine you know all about fine wines; though you've never tasted anything like what you will soon taste," the pretty girl replied from her knees.

I was completely overwhelmed by the whole situation, yet I felt a strange need to obey, to allow this student to touch me. I watched, both mortified by my malleability and turned on by her touch as she slid each soft silk stocking up my leg. She was right, the stockings felt divine. I had always worn hose as a mark of elegance, not for comfort or because I enjoyed wearing them. These however, made me feel decadent and sexy.

After both stockings were pulled to mid-thigh, she started smoothing the stockings on my legs upwards, coming ever so slowly, but certainly, to the stocking tops. I should have stopped her, yet her touch was so tender, so gentle, that I was completely at her whim. It had been so long since I had experienced any form of intimacy with another person that this strange moment drew me in easily. As her fingers finally encountered my bare skin, she stopped abruptly and removed her hands.

"You will need to wear these from this day forward. Our Mistress expects it. I must go now, but believe me Professor, she will know if you disobey," the coed ordered.

With that, she arose from her position on the floor having encased me in the stockings, and without a further word exited my classroom. I was rattled and confused. While I had no intentions of obeying any hidden 'mistress', the stockings did indeed feel wonderful, making me feel decadent and rich. I saw no harm in wearing them, and as there were a dozen pairs of various shades, I could wear them every day. No point in spurning such a wonderful gift.

That night, still wearing the expensive thigh high stockings, for comfort and sensuality, not appearance, I pulled my laptop out and went to a website I read on occasion when my pussy needed attention. The site, Literotica, was an erotic writing site that had stories in many different categories. Usually I read stories of gangbangs, blackmail or female submission, as I got turned on most by the idea of forced submission... just letting go and obeying, just letting go and allowing my body to lead, and not my mind. To be seen as a sexy slut and not a professor.

This time I browsed lesbian stories with search tags of submission, domination and so forth. I read a few stories, mostly about younger girls domming older woman, my mind wandering to the thought of that coed today exploring the upper reaches of my thighs. I wondered, for the first time ever, what a woman's vagina might taste like. I closed my eyes and allowed today's strange encounter to play out, except that in my caveat, the gorgeous coed made me into her submissive pet, like I had allowed a few men to do in the past.

My orgasm came quickly and hard as I envisioned myself being a submissive lesbian. Once the orgasm ended and my mind regained control over my body, I cursed my weakness, promising myself I wouldn't allow myself to get into such a predicament again.

On the fourth day, I wasn't surprised to find another box. My Secret Santa had said five days, and I saw no reason she wouldn't follow through. Though I did wonder how these gifts always seemed to be awaiting me in the morning before I arrived in my office. I figured this would all resolve itself, and although I appreciated the gifts, I had no intention of giving her any reciprocation after last night's resolve. Again there was a note.

Professor Garceau,

You look radiant in your new stockings. I noticed you were obedient in wearing them all day yesterday, and I am confident you will do so from this day forward. In today's box you will find your new gift. It is to be worn in a particular place, and you will not remove it until someone tells you I sent them to remove it. As always, I will know if you fail to comply, so you won't wish to be disobedient.

Secret Santa.

I opened the box to find some oval shaped contraption. Not sure what it was, I looked back in the box and found two small batteries, and a tiny booklet containing instructions for this device. As I read, I became shocked. This was meant to be inserted into my vagina! It was called a vibrating egg, and once inserted, it was intended to stimulate the user. I was aghast at the suggestion. Per the instructions though, there was supposed to be a remote control, and after a thorough search of the box, I found none.

On a whim, I mulled over actually inserting the egg, since the remote was missing. After all, it had been over two years. I pulled out my phone and searched vibrating eggs. The reviews for such toys were very good, and many women raved about it being a toy you could use anywhere, even in public since the quality ones were almost silent. Not surprisingly, my pussy was wet and dying to test it out. At the time I had no intention of obeying the full order of wearing it inside me all day, although I was indeed wearing another pair of the super silky stockings (de facto obeying yesterday's order).

Feeling a bit naughty, and believing no one would ever know, I closed my door and tugged my panties down a bit. Whoever this Secret Santa was, she was correct in the better access idea, I chuckled to myself. Since my stockings were thigh highs, and I didn't have to worry about rolling down pantyhose, it was a simple matter of sliding my panties down just a bit, inserting the egg, and slipping my panties back up.

The egg did create an interesting sensation. There was, somewhat, a feeling of fullness. I could imagine it would be very nice indeed if one had the remote to cause it to vibrate and produce slow teasing sensations.

Five minutes before I was to be in class, just as I was about to take the egg out, there was a knock on my door. Before I could say anything or remove the egg, Bree was again in my office.

The pretty coed, dressed even sexier than yesterday, asked, "Is the egg inside you, Professor?"

"Who is this Secret Santa?" I asked.

"You'll find out tomorrow if you obey her simple instructions," she replied, glancing at the empty box still on my desk. "Good girl." she nodded. "Now keep it in that sweet cunt of yours until someone comes to get it."

"This is ridiculous," I pointed out, shocked by her use of the word cunt.

"Just obey," she ordered firmly. "I can see the lust in your eyes, and if you do what you're told, that lust will be well satisfied."

I went to protest, even though she wasn't wrong, but she walked out before I could. I wished she were the actual Mistress, as my mind again went to last night's masturbation fantasy.

Realizing I didn't have much time, and somehow compelled to obey, I left the egg inside me.

Walking with the egg inside took a bit of getting used to, but once I was in front of my podium lecturing, I eventually forgot it was inside me. I was in the middle of the lecture when I suddenly discovered a reason to believe that the remote in fact was not missing. Someone had control of it, and they were in my classroom! My body went rigid a moment later as the vibrations pulsed through my vagina with a much greater intensity. It was only a quick jolt, and then it stopped, to be followed a few seconds later by another, and again in a few more seconds by a third. I bit my lower lip in order not to cry out, the intensity of the vibrations causing pulsations of pleasure that rippled through my very core. I waited a moment for another intense vibration, but none came. I looked at my class full of students, who were all staring at me with looks of 'what the hell?'

I continued my lecture, cutting out the non-essential pieces so I could sit down before my perpetrator decided to start the vibrations again.

As I lectured, I scanned the room, looking for which student could be the culprit doing this. But either I had a class full of accomplished poker players, or someone just outside the room was operating it. No one seemed any different than any other day. Some students were paying attention, some looked like they were almost asleep, and others looked dazed and confused... in other words, just like any other freshman class. Bree was smiling in the front row, knowing exactly why I was so flustered. Yet she didn't appear to be the one manipulating the remote.

Just as my lecture was coming to an end and I was giving them their next assignment, the egg switched back on. It had been off completely for some time, and the sudden jolt of pleasure surprised me into letting out a moan that was too loud not to notice.

I stammered, "S-s-sorry class, I'm not feeling well. We'll continue this tomorrow."

The students didn't much care why I wasn't feeling well, but were just happy that class was dismissed early. As they filed out of the classroom, I held onto the podium firmly while the buzzing inside continued to work its hidden magic.

Then, just like the last time, it shut off.

I was halfway through my next class' lecture when the buzzing started up again. I had assumed it was someone in my freshman class, but I didn't have any students attending both classes. The pattern of intense vibrations followed by gaps of nothing drove me sexually mad, although thankfully I wasn't forced to climax in class.

After the second lecture was done, I scurried to my office, intent on taking the egg out. On my desk, I found another note:

Professor Garceau

I know what you are thinking.

You are thinking 'I have to get this egg out of my cunt.'

But you won't!

You will obey your Mistress' commands like a good girl.

Because you wish to obey your Mistress.

You don't wish to displease your Mistress.

Now continue to be a good girl and you will be rewarded.

Secret Santa

P.S. You look super delicious today in the thigh high stockings, the hairdo and the blushing red cheeks.

I reread the letter a dozen times. Part of me was like Fuck you, another part of me, a growing part, was turned on by my act of submission, the teasing and the exhibitionistic risk. Something that had turned me on with one of my old college boyfriends had been sucking him off in a taxi on a crowded street. It had been nighttime so there was little chance of someone (other than the driver) seeing what I was doing, but there was still a chance. It was humiliating, especially the certainty that the driver knew exactly what I was doing, but it was also exhilarating... just like what was happening now.

In the end, the desire to obey overrode my common sense, and I didn't pull the egg out, but instead taught my final two classes while the pattern of off and on with unpredictable intensity persisted, continually keeping me in a state of distracted arousal.

Back in my office, my classes done for the day, but my office hours open for students, I pondered how to deal with this predicament. Was my Secret Santa a student? A female colleague? Why was I so compelled to obey? The egg hadn't vibrated in almost half an hour, and frankly I wished it would.

Over the next hour, students came to visit me and ask questions about different things, none of them showing any sign of knowing about my passenger, although a couple of them asked if I was feeling okay. Thankfully the buzzing never returned during these times.

I was getting ready to leave and wondered about the egg. I wasn't going to go back to my apartment on campus with it still inside, yet I hesitated as Secret Santa had said I wasn't to remove it at all. She would send someone to do so. That was another reason to remove it, as far as I was concerned. I didn't want somebody touching my nether regions in order to retrieve it, the impact of Bree's earlier touch had almost tipped me into doing something unprofessional.

Suddenly as if reading my mind, Bree walked in, this time unannounced. She asked bluntly, "Is it still inside you, Professor?"

I considered playing dumb, yet feeling the need to be honest with this pretty intermediary, I answered, my tone hinting at my frustration, "Yes."

"Great," she nodded, "Then I won't be punished."

"Pardon?" I questioned, her words piquing my interest.

"Mistress has given me the task of ensuring that you obey," she answered. "If you do, I'll be rewarded; if you don't, I'll be punished."

"You would be punished for my disobedience?" I asked, completely flummoxed.

"Yes, all we pets are part of a family," she answered, before adding, "so be a good sister to me and obey every order without hesitation, and as they say, 'nobody gets hurt'."

Before I could respond, she left, clearly having a knack of leaving before I asked questions that might be too intrusive. No, I didn't think she would object to intrusive questions, but something preplanned was playing itself out here, and she would certainly refuse to answer questions that were... premature.

Sighing, and now feeling I had to protect the pretty coed, I kept the egg in my pussy.

I had a solitary dinner with an egg in my pussy.

I graded a few papers with an egg in my pussy.

I skyped with my daughter Samantha with an egg in my pussy.

I was in bed, still wearing the oh-so-luxurious sheer nylons which were beginning to feel like an extension of my body, and nothing else, reading Literotica when the buzzing began again.

My fingers had already been rubbing my clit, so the sudden tumult in my pussy jolted through my body. How? There's nobody else in my apartment! The vibrations continued at varying speeds, until it steadied at an intensely high rate, causing me to thrash about on the bed in utter sexual euphoria, my laptop falling harmlessly beside me onto the bedcovers. For a couple minutes, I was a human earthquake, tremoring, until my orgasm crashed over me like a tidal wave, washing over me again and again like breakers on an ocean shore.

Suddenly it stopped. I lay back on the bed, completely exhausted. After a couple moments, as I began to recover, my phone buzzed. I weakly got up, my pussy juice leaking down my leg as I gathered my remaining strength to examine the message.

My pet professor,

I hope you found that recent interlude pleasant. It was a reward for your obedience in wearing the thigh highs and inserting the egg and keeping it in all day. It is but a bland taste compared to what is in store if you remain obedient. I trust you can see by now that I have means of monitoring your continued obedience.

Secret Santa

PS: the egg is to remain inside your kitty until further notice.

I texted back as I stared at the words, 'my pet':

Who are you?

Although I enjoyed all the presents, and I was naturally submissive and thus was not averse to this game being played, the secrecy of it, and the risk of exposure was both a turn on and a cause for anxiety.

After waiting a few minutes, staring at the inactive phone as if it would give me the response I was asking for, I returned to bed in some frustration, trying to contemplate the recent happenings. This was certainly not something I wished to have happen in public, but I couldn't deny that I had just experienced one of the best orgasms I'd ever had in my life. And I had a multitude of reasons for not removing the egg tonight, not the least being pure exhaustion.

.....

The next day, upon arriving in the Liberal Arts building, I went to my office, curious as to what I would receive on this, the fifth and final day of gifts. And although I still harboured a small amount of trepidation about this 'Secret Santa', I can't deny I was very curious, even eager, to discover what I would receive today. I entered my office and spied the expected box.

My pet professor,

I trust you enjoyed last night. After today you will have all your questions answered. Please make the most of today's gift. It will be your final one until you have progressed to a new level of involvement.

Secret Santa.

Well, that certainly wasn't vague, I thought to myself. 'New level of involvement' meaning I meet my Mistress and continue meeting her expectations, except with moment-to-moment guidance. Still, except for the egg, all the gifts had been thoughtful. And although indeed Ms. S.S. was pretentious, I couldn't even say that my experience so far had been unpleasant, even though yesterday had been the most humiliating day of my career, to be kept on the brink of orgasmic bliss all day. I doubted that going forward I would be encountering whips or chains, because such implements would follow an entirely different approach than the sensuous gifts and instructions I'd been receiving, there would have been a far different style. My student Bree had mentioned punishments, but even so there'd been no hint of sadism, and she hadn't appeared the least bit frightened of the prospect.

Curious, like a child on Christmas morning, I opened the box, and then the envelope within the box. I was stunned. Whoever this was may have been full of surprises, but they certainly had good taste. Enclosed was a single ticket to the local symphony. They were performing music from the French composer Saint-Saëns. This performance had been sold out for months, yet here I not only had a ticket for a prime seat in the Orchestra section, but also a backstage pass to meet a performer, in this case Kimberly Rossi.

I knew of this young lady. While she was not in any of my classes, she was well known on campus. She had already completed enough coursework during high school and this first semester of college to be nearing her junior year. And she was evidently an accomplished cellist as well. This was a profoundly welcome and precious gift, and one I could see no way of being turned sexual, unless Kimberly herself was my 'mistress', which seemed unlikely.

The school day passed without incident, despite my still having the egg inserted. I expected it to be turned on and off all day and was surprised by the disappointment I felt when I was ignored. I also wondered when someone would come and remove it.

I had been looking forward to someone removing it today. It may have felt good last night, hell, who was I kidding, there was no 'may have' about it, it was the best orgasm in years, but I didn't want it to switch on during the concert, or while I was meeting with the young virtuoso afterwards.

Nothing happened though, and by 6:00PM I was dressed in an evening gown, with matching thigh highs of course. I arrived at the concert hall and upon producing my ticket, was escorted to my center seat in the third row. It couldn't get much better. The Saint-Saëns Symphony No. 3, the "Organ" symphony, was powerful but lyrical, and the piano four-hands section in the final movement moved me to tears. Miss Rossi performed the A Minor Cello Concerto superbly, from the passionate opening notes and lyrical melodies of the first movement to the bombastic final notes of the last one, to the myriad of romantic and passionate styles in between! I was transported by the music and very grateful not to have been distracted by a 'merely sexual' egg incident.