Leslie Takes Control

Story Info
Quinn receives a care package over her summer break at home.
832 words
4.34
22k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is submitted as part of The 750 Project. According to MS Word, it is exactly 750 words long—the minimum length for a Literotica submission.


I found the box addressed to me waiting on the stairs when I got home from teaching my Friday children's ballet class. "Quinn, Call me before you open it! -Les" was scrawled on the side. We were only a few weeks into summer break, but it was already the longest I'd gone without seeing my roommate. I missed her.

Assuming it was just something of mine that got mixed in with her stuff, I ate dinner and showered first, then brushed out my hair.

"Did you get it?" Leslie asked eagerly from my laptop screen when the video call connected. She was already in her pajamas.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Open it!" she urged, her eyes flashing with anticipation.

"Let me find some scissors," I laughed. There was a knock on my bedroom door as I rummaged around my desk.

"Hey Quinn, I'm heading out for the night," my brother said. "Mom and Dad already left for their Napa weekend. Are you going out?"

"No, I think I'm gonna stay in."

"Is everything ok?" he asked. "You were always such a party-girl. You haven't gone out once since you got home from college."

My therapist calls it "low self-esteem resulting from body dysmorphia" and says I seek validation in intimacy that I don't believe I deserve. It's a fancy way of saying I'm a slut. Or was.

"Guess I'm growing up," I shrugged. Thanks to Leslie.

"Was that Rowan?" she asked from the screen. "He's cute! We should do something naughty with him."

"Eww! No!" I winced. "Keep your little incest kink to yourself."

Leslie laughed. I opened the box and found myself holding a sleek vibrator with a very suggestive curve and bulge.

"You like it?" Leslie asked eagerly. "I bought it with my first paycheck from waitressing."

"If my parents find it, I'll never convince them it's for muscle aches," I fretted.

"What's your WiFi password?"

I told her and her attention shifted away. I could hear typing, then suddenly the toy pulsed twice in my hand.

"Did you do that!?" I gasped.

"Uh-huh. I have full control." She ran the vibrator from a slow hum to a frantic buzz. She made it flex and extend. She even made it twist in my hand. This was an impressive toy.

"You know you want to try it," Leslie purred, opening her pajama top. "Rowan said nobody's home. We can be as bad as we want... I can make you scream."

Holding her shoulders back, she pushed her gorgeous breasts towards the camera. God, I wish I had tits like Leslie's. They really get me wet.

I mean, I still like guys, but I pick the wrong ones—they always leave me feeling ashamed. But being with Leslie is... I dunno, it's like all fun and no guilt. I don't think I'm gay; maybe I'm bi. Chalk it up to college experimentation, I guess.

On my bed with the laptop, I shimmied out of my underwear so Leslie could watch. I've never used a penetrating vibe before, so I was slow and deliberate tucking it in. Too slow for Leslie apparently. She flexed the shaft without warning and I shrieked in surprise.

"Bitch, be patient," I giggled.

"Nuh-uh. I wanna see how fast I can make you cum," she smirked and the toy began to thrum inside me.

"Oh, God!" I gasped, pushing deeper.

Once I had the base pressed tight against my clit, Leslie shifted the vibration. I felt it surging up the shaft in waves.

"Oh, that's niiice," I sighed, closing my eyes.

Holding the toy between my thighs with one hand, I let the other roam under my T-shirt to caress one small titlette. I longed for the weight of Leslie's breasts in my hands, but settled for stroking my own plump nipple.

"Cum for me, slut," Leslie rasped. I could tell she was getting off too.

Suddenly the vibrator squirmed inside me, kneading me, making me moan. I pressed it deeper as Leslie experimented with motion. Soon, my girl was playing my body like one of her video games.

The sensations grew in intensity until I was clutching at the bedsheets. My legs trembled as I cried out and lost myself in the rapture Leslie was unleashing from hundreds of miles away. Finally it was too much to bear and I withdrew the toy, panting.

"You liked it?"

"I really did."

"Wanna try again?"

"Baby, we've got all night," I told her, pulling off my T-shirt.


Author's Note: Leslie and Quinn first appeared in My Niece and Her Roommate (Incest/Taboo; 2 pages). They later featured in the prequel story Uncovering Quinn (Lesbian Sex; 3 pages) and the collaborative sequel American Girls Down Under (Mature; 9 pages). There is a good chance they will be back in future stories.