Lesson Plan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where's your purse slut?"

I quickly get up from my kneeling position in front of him and hurry to retrieve my bag from behind my desk. Returning to him with it, I hand over my purse for him to see. Just as he did Friday night, he begins to rifle through the contents of the bag. He finds my keys, my credit card, and phone inside; the credit card along with my I.D. and debit card no longer have a wallet to slide into considering he had me throw out my wallet and other purse on Friday. I watch as he punches something into my phone before slipping back inside my bag. He then begins slipping my house key off its ring, and then tossing the other keys back into the purse and dropping it on the floor between us with a loud thud.

"I'm taking this with me so I can make myself at home inside your house while I wait for you to get off work. The credit card will allow me to pick up some useful supplies as well. Keep your phone handy, because I may texting info as the day goes on. You've been a good whore so far, but we will see if I can break you tonight."

With his final statement, he walks towards my door and lets himself out. He however doesn't close the door behind him and I have to quickly scramble to get my dress on before someone walks by and sees me completely naked in my classroom. With my dress on, and almost out of breath, I close my door just before the lunch bell rings. I lean against my closed door and begin to recollect myself after what just happen. I just acted like a true slut in the middle of my classroom, and I did it as if it was a normal occurrence for me. It is unbelievable to think about just how far I have fallen into the role of the submissive slut, willing to do anything to get a little bit of a strong powerful dick. I guess I have always had that desire, but have kept tucked deep away throughout my marriage and early life, but since the divorce the fire started to burn, and has gotten out of control. However, from what I have been experiencing with Jerome, I don't think I want to control it. He just came in here and used me for my mouth and ass, treated me like a two-bit hooker, I didn't climax, and yet I wish he was still here using me and can't wait to get off work to see what he has in store for me later.

Once I collect my thoughts I leave to go to the faculty restroom, to freshen up my appearance. Looking in the mirror at myself, I for the most part look put together. My hair is a bit disheveled and my face has just a trace of dried cum on my chin, but overall it is a quick fix to get myself back to presentable. My ass is tender, and do certainly feel it as I walk, but I love the feeling as it is a constant reminder of the thorough fucking Jerome gave me. Satisfied that I am back in order, I return to my room to struggle through my last two classes of the day.

I have to wait for my prep period to end first, but I decide to pass the time looking at the pictures from Friday on my phone again. I shouldn't be doing it, as I have two classes that I need to prepare for, but I just can't help myself; I love how nasty and dirty I am, and I love that I have evidence of it to look at. Yes, it is risky to have these types of photos and videos of myself doing such humiliating things, but the enjoyment from viewing them outweighs the risk; in fact the idea that they might get seen or stolen only adds to the excitement.

I fight the urge and desire to let my hand slip beneath my dress to pleasure myself as I look at the extremely erotic and degrading pictures. I know my pussy is flooded wet though without touching it, and have to pull my dress out from underneath me as to avoid soaking it. It is as if my sex is drooling over the endless possibilities that Jerome could put me through. A sense of wonder creeps into my mind as too what more he could possibly do, and his final words felt ominous as he left, "but we will see if I can break you tonight." The way I am feeling now, I don't think that is possible, but not knowing sends chills through my body and a throws more gas on my fire within.

Five minutes before the next bell is about to ring, my viewing session is interrupted by a text from Jerome.

"Send me a picture of you fingering your slutty asshole, and make sure I can see your new marking."

I had almost forgotten about the message he had written on me, "Anal Slut for Black Cock", but thinking about it floods my cunt some more and I quickly get my finger lodged inside my abused hole. Leaning over my desk, with my dress hike up, I use my free hand to capture the picture before sending it off. Within a minute I get a response back.

"TAKE THE DRESS OFF SLUT! It is covering part of the message. Do it again, right this time, and now with a highlighter in your whore ass."

Disappointed in myself for not pleasing him, I quickly shed my dress. Now not only am I trying to get the picture quickly to Jerome, I am also racing against the clock. Opening my desk drawer, I pull out a pink highlighter, and press it into the tender entrance. Again I take the picture and this time check it out before sending it. I redress and put the highlighter back just before the bell rings. I greet my students as they walk in and get them started on their test. As soon as I pass out the last one, and finish giving instructions, I make beeline straight to my desk and phone. However, I am disappointed to see that he didn't respond to my second picture. I brush it off, assuming no word is good and try to take my mind away from thoughts of Jerome beautiful cock doing wonderfully nasty things to me. It is a struggle, but I do manage somewhat to distract myself as I begin to check emails and grade previous periods tests.

Soon the students begin finishing their tests and the bell rings to dismiss them leaving me only one more period to get through before I find out what Jerome has planned. I do as I did for the previous period, getting them set up with the test and instructions, before focusing on grading the other classes test to distract myself from the time. It works once again, as before I know it the final bell rings and I say goodbye to my last class of the day. I walk over and shut my door, and by the time I return to my desk to begin packing up for the day another text from Jerome comes through on my phone.

"On your way home slut, make sure to pick me up some beer. A twelve pack should be enough. Oh and you better be naked when you walk through the door."

My pussy flutters with excitement from the message, and I am happy to do his bidding.

To be continued...

12