Lessons Ch. 02

Story Info
Wives take the guys on a surprising shopping trip.
8.1k words
4.5
67.1k
50
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 11/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,414 Followers

The sun was already shining in the tenth floor window when I woke up, my wife snuggled against me, still naked. "About time you woke up." She said softly.

"Been up long?" I whispered.

"Long enough." She said, rubbing her hand along my morning woody.

"I see. Wanna do something with it?" I asked, very interested in some morning sex, as usual.

"Maybe." She said quietly before raising her voice to call over to Lisa in the other bed. "You guys awake?"

"Yeah, just laying here pretending to sleep while I stroke my man's hard cock." Lisa answered. "Is it time to get up already?"

"Fraid so. You want to shower first, or let us have it?"

"Oh I have a better idea. First ones to cum get the shower first." Lisa said, pushing the blanket off of them and rolling herself up to straddle Joe's hips. His cock was already hard and she wasted no time in guiding it to her pussy and feeding it into her as she settled herself down on it.

"Oh yeah." Joe groaned. "Wish I could wake up like this every day!"

"Come on lover, you're not going to let them get the shower first, are you?" My wife said as she pushed the covers back. I hadn't ever had sex in front of anyone before yesterday, and to be honest, the thought of having it in the same room as Joe and Lisa was kind of exciting. I didn't have long to think about it though, as my wife was rolling over to settle her wet pussy against my cock. She slid herself forward until my rock hard, and gently pulsating, cock was no longer trapped between our bodies. As she pushed back she arched her back and pushed against my mushroom head, forcing it to engage into her tunnel and then slowly sink it into her to its hilt.

"Ohhhh," I groaned softly as she began to rock herself on her knees, slowly stroking herself up and down my shaft. "That feels good."

"Uh huh." My wife grunted as she slowly picked up speed, her pussy plunging on and off my rock hard shaft.

I looked over and saw Lisa bouncing wildly on Joe, her small firm tits bouncing surprisingly much as her bare ass slapped loudly against his hips, her moans punctuating her actions periodically. Joe was busy watching as well, but not his wife, rather my wife's big tits as they swung back and forth with each new stroke onto my cock, her hanging udders brushing along my chest, her hard nipples stimulated further by the way they were dragging across my chest and bouncing over my nipples.

"Come on sweetie. Come for me!" My wife coaxed as she bounced harder.

I moved my hands from where they were riding on her hips, sliding one down between us and the other up to cup one of her wildly swinging tits. I clamped my fingers on her hard nipple and allowed her swinging breast to pull it to and fro beneath her, drawing a quick gasp of surprise from her. My other hand slid down, palm up, between us, and found her clit, letting her own strokes ride her clit up and down my finger, stroking her hard nub with each of her own strokes. "Oh damn." She muttered as her legs trembled slightly.

"FUCK YES!" Lisa screamed from the other bed, drawing my attention as her whole body, now upright on her husband's lap, shuddered in time with the strong jerks practically lifting her off the bed.

"We win." Lisa panted, her chest heaving and little trickles of sweat rolling down her body and over her perky little tits.

"Rrrrrrrrrr" my wife growled suddenly, her body going rigid on me and her pussy contracting around me in little grabbing spasms, her orgasm washing over her body.

I was so close too....I held her hips and bounced my ass on the bed, bouncing her as well so she continued to ride up and down my cock. "Almost." I groaned as I tried to pound my cock onto my wife.

"Not going to work." My wife grunted, suddenly pulling herself off of me. She turned herself around to face the foot of the bed and pushed her ass in the air, with her head nearly laying on the bed. I knew this position well from many years with her. I crawled onto my knees between her legs and fed my cock back into her wet tunnel, grabbing onto her hips and sliding in and out so my thighs slapped her bare ass loudly.

Lisa walked over and stood in front of me, teasing me by tugging her nipples and squeezing her firm round tits with one hand, her other hand sliding down to her shaved mound, her fingers diving between her legs and drawing out again, showing me her glistening slickened fingers. "Sorry you guys didn't win." She chided with a grin.

"Uhhh Yeah." I grunted as the tingle in my balls overtook everything else and my cock spurted into my wife's pussy. "Damn." I panted as she turned and walked away, my body still jerking and pumping cum into my wife's hot tunnel.

"Ohhhhhh damn." I panted, rolling back onto the bed and uncorking the flood contained in my wife.

"I'm surprised. I would have figured we'd win that one." My wife said, crawling around to lay her head on my chest.

"Me too. Now we have to wait for the shower, huh?"

"Well, we're supposed to, but I suppose we could join them. As long as you don't mind Joe fondling my tits some more. You know he will."

"Then I'll just have to fondle Lisa," I said as I rolled off the bed.

The shower stall was more than large enough for the four of us, but even then it took nearly half an hour before we were all sufficiently clean and fondled to get out, the ladies refusing to allow any further sex. We all dried off and then Joe and I were instructed to get dressed in slacks and shirts the ladies pulled from the big roll around suit cases. Sitting on the sofa with the girls still nude, we watched them start to dress. Each of them began putting on stockings, sliding their hands over and over up their legs, working the sexy material up until the ruffled tops were nearly touching their wet pussy lips.

"You know. I just can't wear these," My wife said, holding up the plain white bikini panties. "What do you think Lisa?"

"Yeah, I feel the same way. These just aren't sexy enough." She agreed, holding up a pair of her own underwear, which I found to be quite sexy little panties. Together they tossed the panties into our laps and the two picked up their skirts, stepping into them and sliding them up. They left no doubt that they were intending to go pantieless and they wanted us to know it.

They put on their bra's and shirts, the two of them already looking pretty damn sexy to me.

We followed them down to have a late breakfast at the restaurant in the hotel. It was hard to really concentrate on the conversation, partly because I knew my wife was sitting without panties and partly because every few minutes the two of them would hike their skirts up a little higher. After while I had no doubt that anyone who wanted to, and happened to look over at our table, would be looking at our wives bare pussies! Of course that didn't actually seem to be that unusual this morning. From where I was sitting I could see no less than ten couples who's female member was dressed scantily, sexily, or sluttily. No less than three of these were very clearly making eyes at me and two of those were going out of their way to flash their pussies at me.

"No extracurricular activities," My wife said quietly, realizing that I was being teased by the temptresses.

I continued to look admiringly at the two ladies who were trying to attract my attention until one of them got up, set her napkin aside and walked brazenly right up to me. She squatted down, spreading her knees so that I could see her entire pussy up close, reached a hand out for one of mine and pulled it to her breast, squeezing it against her chest and her obviously unbridled breasts. Once she had my hand on her thin material covered chest, she reached to my crotch and rubbed my already hard cock.

"Maybe later we can find a little time to play?" The petite little redhead said quietly, with a wink.

"Maybe." I answered as she got up and walked back toward their table, her hands sliding the little skirt she wore up over her ass so that I had a clear view of her creamy white cheeks the whole way across the room.

"I think it's time to go shopping," My wife said after the somewhat younger woman sat back down at her table, and flashed me yet another smile.

"Um, sure." I said, getting up to follow my wife out of the restaurant. We waited for the valet to retrieve our SUV and then all climbed in, my wife once again driving. We eventually pulled into the parking lot of a large mall and Joe and I followed our wives inside. My wife seemed to know exactly where she was headed, leading us to a dress shop deep in the mall. They found seats for us that faced the bank of changing rooms across a wall in the back of the store and then proceeded to browse the racks for several items each that they went to try on.

One at a time our wives stepped out of the changing rooms with a variety of dresses ranging from the sexy to tantalizing to downright slutty. In the end, partly based on our reactions, my wife chose a short sleeved shoulderless sweater dress that fit loosely over her body from the snug neckline, well much lower than neck line, down to the snug fitting bottom hem that reached almost to her mid thigh. I couldn't help but groan after she modeled that particular dress for me, stepping into the changing room and bending over to take her heels back off, her pussy completely exposed by the short dress as she did so.

Her second choice was a very short blue halter dress that was quite flowing, including the nearly waist deep cut down the front of the dress that allowed most of her bare breasts to be exposed if she moved too quickly. The skirt portion only came to mid thigh, but any quick movement allowed the material to billow up, exposing a lot more than I would ever expect her to allow.

Lisa selected a strapless dress with the top made of spandex that hugged her chest, and half way down her firm tummy, where it met with a flowing multi layer skirt made of semi sheer material. As she moved, if the light was just right, you could practically see all the way through, while at other times it was quite opaque. She most certainly wouldn't want to wear it in the bright sunlight!

Her second selection was a tight red spandex dress that was also strapless. Actually it looked more like a long tube of spandex with a few pleats in it than a dress. I had little doubt that if someone wanted they could easily bunch the whole thing around her waist, leaving her breasts and pussy completely exposed, but maybe that was her idea all along.

Since there was practically no one in the shop besides us and one other younger couple, it didn't take long to check out our items. My wife asked the clerk if she minded if she changed into one of her new dresses and we all walked back to the changing rooms again, finding the young man standing against a rack waiting for his girlfriend or wife to try on some outfits. My wife stepped into one of the changing rooms and leaving the door wide open, began to undress. I stared as she stood nude except for the stockings and heels, in full view of the young man, Joe and myself, slowly pulling on the halter dress. By the time she was dressed my cock was again rock hard. With a grin Lisa upped the ante by standing right next to us, undressing and changing into the spandex dress without even bothering to use the changing room. I thought the guy was going to just pull out his hardon and start whacking off right there when she bent over at the waist to put her now discarded clothes into one of her bags, the short skirt material pulling half way up her ass so her pussy was completely exposed to him.

"Now we need some new under clothes." My wife announced, giving the young man a wink before walking away from the changing area. It was clear that whether she was enjoying it or not, she was intent on playing up the slut factor to the max.

With a shrug to Joe, I followed behind as my wife led our little group out of the store and down the mall to a lingerie shop. She spent the next few minutes looking at a wide variety of panties and bra's finally picking several panties and a rather interesting bra. She stepped into a changing room and came back a few moments later, her halter top down around her waist and her breasts encased in the bra. The lower half was a very open lace material and the top was a see through silky feeling mesh. As she modeled the bra in front of a mirror, it was obvious that her nipples and areola were clearly exposed to anyone walking by the store. She finally chose to buy the bra, slipped it off and replaced the top of her dress without bothering to go into the dressing room at all. I began to wonder if she was getting off on the almost constant exposures.

"Oh look at those!" My wife says, stopping at a shoe store window and looking at a pair of stiletto heels. "I've always wanted a pair of "fuck me" shoes like that!"

"They are sexy." Lisa chimed in. "That sales boy isn't bad either!" She said, looking through the front window to the twenty something year old shoe salesman leaning on the counter.

"You're right. You boys wait here." My wife said as she walked into the shoe store, Lisa following behind.

"You don't suppose..." I said quietly to Joe as we watched our wives settle into chairs facing away from the front of the store, the shoe boy quickly stepping over in front of them. My wife clearly was describing the shoes in the window. We couldn't hear her words from where we were, but we could certainly see her lift her stocking covered foot up and rest it against his crotch. He clearly stammered, his eyes running down her leg to the edge of her skirt that had to now be exposing her pussy to him. He moved her foot and scurried away, coming back with a stool and a measuring device.

As we watched she put her foot on the device he was resting on the sloped front of the stool, her knee cocked high. He was clearly staring at her pussy as he fumbled with the sliding parts of the foot measuring thing, my wife making no effort at all to divert his gaze or cover her pussy. He finally got up and scurried away, coming back a few moments later with a box. He sat back down again, and pulled out one of the shoes, sliding it onto her foot and then slowly, nervously, sliding his hand up her leg. We watched his fingers stroke up her hose covered leg to her knee, turn the corner and start sliding down her thigh toward her stocking top and bare pussy.

We didn't need subtitles to tell by my wife's actions that his fingers had indeed found her pussy and was playing with it. She leaned back, pushing her ass toward the edge of the chair for him and then spread the top of her dress to expose both of her huge bare tits for him. He sat for several minutes, stroking my wife's pussy with one hand and fondling her tits with the other until I saw her leg tremble slightly, clearly having an orgasm at the stranger's hands.

She finally stood up, with both shoes now on, walking to and fro until she finally decided to purchase them. Once he was behind the counter, hidden from the waist down, she stepped around behind the counter and wrapped an arm around his waist, her hand apparently working to undo his pants.

The look on his face told us all we needed to know. My wife was standing in plain view of us, Lisa on this side of the counter, her on the other, stroking the shoe boy's cock behind the counter.

"SHIT!" we heard him suddenly grunt, audible even through the glass as he was clearly climaxing, his cum probably spraying everything behind the counter.

My wife walked around the counter, got out her credit card and paid for her purchase, the shoe boy still breathing heavily as he ran up the transaction.

"Well, that was fun." My wife said as she came out of the store. "Always wondered if the stories of women doing that were true. Seems they were."

I knew better than to say a word as I followed her down the mall toward the exit we had come in by. I expected to go back to the hotel but my wife had other ideas as she pulled into another store. We got out of the car and she led us into a swimwear shop.

"Hello. I need to get a couple men's swim suits!" My wife told the thirty something oriental looking woman behind the counter.

"Of course. Right this way!" She said stepping out and heading down the aisle. "Would you like something traditional, like trunks, or more like a speedo for lap swimming?"

"Oh definitely not trunks." Lisa said from behind my wife.

"Well, we have a wide selection of speedo style suits right here." She said, stepping to a rack near the back of the shop. "What size do we need?"

"I'm really not sure, they're for our husbands." My wife said, motioning to us standing behind them.

"I see. Well, we can measure them if you'd like."

"That would be best. Although that might not be too accurate with their slacks on. "Do you have a place where they can take them off to let you get a better measurement?"

The young lady looked at my wife, Lisa and then back to the two of us, a small grin finally crossing her lips. I'm sure my wife didn't think I'd catch the almost imperceptible nod my wife returned. "Of course, there are changing rooms back here." She said leading us to a group of four curtained booths.

"Why don't you boys strip down to your briefs so this sweet young lady can measure you properly." My wife said with a grin.

I stepped into the booth and started taking off my shirt, only to be joined by my wife a few moments later. "I just thought I'd check and see if you needed any help." My wife said, pulling the top of her dress apart and exposing both of her big tits. She knew damn well that looking at her tits would have me hard in no time, and as I got undressed, it was obvious that was exactly what had happened. My cock was rock hard and barely contained in the skimpy bikini briefs she had me wearing. I honestly didn't know how my eight and a half inches wasn't sticking out the top yet.

"That should do." My wife said, closing the front of her dress and turning to push the drape wide open. "NO point being bashful, once you put one of these suits on you're going to be showing at least this much."

"Goodness." The little oriental woman breathed a she knelt down in front of me. She wrapped her tape measure around my waist and measured, her fingers brushing accidently against my cock inside the briefs.

"Oh damn." I muttered as the head of my cock suddenly slipped out of the waistband and stuck several inches out the top, fully exposed to her.

"Hmmmm this could be hard to contain." The young lady said, getting up and walking toward a rack. She came back a few moments later with a bright blue swim suit that actually looked smaller than my underwear was. "Here you go sir," She said with a smile.

"Thanks." I answered taking the tiny blue suit from her. I started to reach up and close the curtain, but my wife stopped it mid slide.

"It's ok honey. She won't mind, besides, she's already seen most of it anyway."

"Uh. You sure?" I asked my wife hesitantly.

"Uh huh. No complaints, remember?"

"Okay," I said with a nervous sigh, hooking my thumbs into the underwear and pushing them down. I was standing there, completely naked, when the little bell on the front door tinkled merrily.

"I'll be right back." The sales girl said, scurrying away to meet her new customers while I stepped into the tight swim suit material.

"Man you're gonna look funny in those." Joe kidded from where he was standing in just his underwear.

"Not as funny as you." Lisa said as she handed him a mens thong bathing suit to put on. "Why don't you try this? You don't have as big a cock to cover, so this should work."

"That's what you get," I joked as I tried to stuff my hardon into the top of the tiny suit. "I don't think this is gonna work."

"Too bad. I think it looks pretty nice." A young lady in her twenties at most, said, standing at a rack and flipping through bikini tops and looking over the top of the rack to stare at me.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,414 Followers