Lessons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah." My wife answered as Nina started to rock her hips sensually again, letting go of me and swaying her way over in front of my wife.

"Wanna join us?" Nina asked quietly, reaching down to my wife's dress hem and pulling slowly up, exposing her stocking tops and then her bare pussy. "Oh nice." Nina cooed as she continued to pull the dress up. "Very nice!" She said as she pulled my wife's dress up and off, dropping it on the floor next to hers.

She wrapped an arm around my wife's waist and then rocked her body against her, mushing and teasing her hard nipples against my wife's big soft tits.

"Come on, dance with us." Nina coaxed. "I'll give your husband a thousand dollars if he makes me climax right here in front of everyone. I'll do the same for you if you come too."

My wife looked at her incredulously. Me make her climax in front of everyone? I had a hunch that she would have let me do that for free! "You're on!" My wife answered suddenly.

Nina smiled back at her and then took her hands, dancing the two of them back the few feet to me, Nina lifting one of their joined arms to loop it over my head.

"You heard her, make her come!" My wife said with a grin. "I'll just keep myself busy till it's my turn." She said letting go of Nina's hands and reaching down for my cock.

"I'll make it worth your while if you can get his cock hard again so I can ride him." Nina said as I slid my hands up and down her body. "Ok stud! Make it a good one! I don't want any little aw shucks climax. I want a big hard one that shakes me to my core!"

I looked at her trying to really get my head around what was happening.

"Come on stud! You said come up with something interesting, how wicked is this? You still game?" Nina asked with a laugh.

I took a breath, stepped to her and bent over quickly, sucking one of her nipples into my mouth as I slid a hand down between her legs, cupping her pussy with my fingers.

"That's it. Go for it!" Nina giggled as I started to stroke her pussy, working my fingers in between her lips. She spread her legs a little farther for me, giving up on any attempt at dancing as I pushed a finger deep into her pussy. "Ohhhh yeah, that's more like it." She moaned as I pushed my finger in as far as I could, curling it to the top of her tunnel and rubbing around looking for just the right spot. "Ohhhhh fuck yeah." She groaned as the music ended. Another song started but no one was paying attention, all eyes seemed to be on us.

I was bent over, sucking one tit and then the other, while my wife reached around me and stroked and played with my cock. I heard a squeal and looked up, finding Suzanne standing next to us, one of Nina's hands squeezing one of her big tits as she moved back in toward her, their lips closing against each other sexily. If my wife was having any trouble getting my cock hard, she wasn't any longer. I could feel my cock swell and harden as I watched the two kiss wetly.

I felt my wife pressing her body against mine from behind, her tits pressing against my back. "Fuck her. Make her cum and then fuck me until I come. Make me cum right in front of everyone!" She whispered, pushing me forward with her hips.

With an assenting grin, I pulled my fingers from Nina's pussy and stepped back in front of her. I lifted one of her legs and stepped against her as she tried to balance herself, supporting herself with one hand on Suzanne. This just wasn't going to work.

I looked at Suzanne's husband, "Get me one of those tables."

"Hell yes." He said with a grin. It only took a few moments before one of the round tables had been pulled out to the dance floor, the crowd gathering back around it to watch. I pushed Nina back until her ass pressed on the table edge and then reached down for her legs, tipping her back and making her break her embrace with Suzanne.

I stepped between her legs as I lifted them, pressing my cock against her completely exposed pussy. She looked at me over her tits and between her legs, hungrily waiting for what was coming next.

"Ohhhhhh fuck yes!" She squealed loudly as I pressed my head down between her lips and pushed it slowly into her. "Ohhhh god yes. Fuck me, Fuck me hard!"

I started pounding my cock into her, driving my shaft its full length into her and banging against the end of her soft hot tunnel with each stroke. Her tits, somewhat flattened as she lay on her back, wiggled and moved in wild little circles as my hips slapped against her bare ass, her legs sticking up in the air on either side of my head. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and spread her legs farther apart, intending on reaching down and finding her clit with one hand. I never got the chance.

I nearly stopped fucking Nina when Suzanne climbed on the table, still as nude as when we had been dancing, and crawled over Nina, pushing her pussy down at Nina's face and lowering her own face down between Nina's legs.

"OH FUCK!" Nina cried as Suzanne licked her exposed clit. "FUCK ME FUCK ME HARD!" Nina cried loudly.

I plunged in and out of her pussy, slamming into her as her legs started to shudder. I could feel her pussy contracting and spasming around me as she moaned loudly into Suzanne's pussy. Her hips tried to lift toward me with each stroke, Suzanne having trouble keeping her mouth on Nina's clit with all her bucking and wiggling. Nina finally pulled her face from Suzanne's pussy, cried loudly that she was coming and then went rigid for long seconds before she started moaning again.

I felt her pussy relax, knowing that she was done, but also knowing I owed my wife a similar climax.

"Your turn." I said as pulled from Nina and turned to my wife. I drew her around in front of me and lifted her onto the table. She leaned back on her elbows, clearly nervous, but also not objecting.

I pushed my pussy cum lubricated cock easily into my wife, driving myself in until my hips pressed against her ass. "OH fuck I don't believe I'm doing this." She moaned quietly, moving her hands to her face and covering her eyes.

"You wanted to show off. Can't show off much more than this." I grunted as I started slamming into her pussy, the whole table shaking with each impact.

The table started to move back at me, drawing my attention to the other side of the round table, seeing a woman looking lustily at me, her tits hanging down and swinging as a guy stood behind her pounding himself into her from behind.

"We have company." I grunted to my wife, who craned her head to look around her, her face inches from the woman bent over the other side of the table.

"Oh damn." My wife said, as the woman continued to look at me, her tongue snaking out to lick her lips, her blue dress pushed up around her shoulders so that she appeared naked from her tits to her thighs. "I think we started something."

"Uh huh." I grunted. "But you better think less about that and more about this or I'm going to get there before you do."

"Play with my clit." My wife grunted, looking back at me. "You know what I like. Make me come!"

She was right, after thirty years I did know what she liked...or at least I thought I did. Lately there had been a lot of 'new' in that category, but what made her climax probably hadn't changed all that much. I slid my hand around her thigh and began stroking my thumb across her hard exposed clit, her hands moving to her tits to squeeze them. The lady across the table reached out and grabbed one of my wife's tits and began to squeeze and knead it, pulling and twisting her nipple.

"Ohhh damn." I grunted as the lady across the table started to climax, the look on her face telegraphing the surge of pleasure running through her body as she pushed herself up, allowing me a nice view of her big swinging tits.

"Shit, I'm going to come!" I groaned, closing my eyes and trying to prevent the inevitable.

"DO it. I'm right there! DO IT DOOOO IT OHHHHH FUCK YEESSSSS!" My wife screamed suddenly, her pussy spasming around my cock and sending me over the top. MY body jerked, driving my cock into her as far as the edge of the table would allow. It didn't really know that there wasn't anything left to pump, but it still tried, my cock jerking and twitching inside my wife as if it was unloading into her.

I stood panting, looking over at Nina and Suzanne, still locked in their sixty nine, Suzanne clearly climaxing on Nina's face as she moaned and ground her pussy against Nina.

I pulled from my wife after a few minutes, helping her off the table, both of us wasted. I helped her find her dress and then we went to find my clothes and get dressed.

"I think I'm done for the night." I said quietly as I tightened my belt.

"I know I am. I don't think my pussy can take another fucking." My wife agreed.

We were half way to the door when Suzanne ran up, still naked and threw herself at me, wrapping her arms around me and kissing me hungry, her face smelling like fresh pussy. "Stop, don't leave yet." She said as she broke the kiss.

"Why not?"

"Nina asked me to stop you. So I am." She said. "Do I have to undress you again to get you to stay?" She asked with a laugh.

"No you don't. Besides, I think you used me up tonight." I answered as my wife stepped to my side.

"There you are. I didn't want you to leave until I could talk to you, but Suzanne here was keeping me busy. I want you two to stop by tomorrow morning. I'm in room six oh one. I owe you some money at the very least."

"No, you don't, honestly." I answered.

"Yeah I do. I've been coming here for years, playing with the guys here, but I haven't had as much fun as this before. Most guys would either be afraid to be seen with me in public or want to be seen with me so much that they fall all over themselves. You were refreshingly fun." She said as she stepped over to my wife. She slipped her arm around my wife's shoulders and pulled her tightly against her. "And your wife, woman, you better not let go of this hunk God can he fuck!"

"Well, thanks! I don't plan on losing him, but well, he's had a lot to compare me against tonight."

"I wouldn't worry. You should have seen the look on his face when he was fucking you on that table. There was no doubt in anyone's mind that he was seriously emotionally attached to his partner. He read your body like a book. I bet he didn't even realize that he kept changing his stroke until your body responded. No, he was into you girl, not just any old fuck."

"No, I didn't know that." My wife said, looking at me.

"Anyway, I'd like you two to spend the night with me. Would you?"

"I don't know, I think the bed sounds pretty good right now." I answered, not sure if my cock would take any more tonight.

"OH, nooo I know. No, I wanted you to just come spend the night with me. I thought the four of us could take a nice soak in the hot tub and then curl up in bed. I'd kind of like to wake up with your husband in my bed." She said to my wife.

"I don't know."

"Oh what the hell." My wife said quietly. "I wouldn't mind a soak in a hot tub."

"Okay, let me go get my dress." She said as she walked off. "I'll get yours too Suzanne!"

"So who is that exactly that she has trouble with men like that?" My wife asked Suzanne.

"Does London Keys ring a bell?"

"Not really." I answered with a shrug. "Why?"

Suzanne laughed out loud. "It's her stage name. She's a really big porn star."

"Oh lord." My wife mumbled. "You mean we've just been playing with a porn star? Oh geeze."

"It's that you didn't know." Nina said as she walked up, still naked, carrying two dresses and two pair of high heels. "If you don't want to now, I understand, but I wish you would. It's really hard to have a relationship with normal people when they find out who I am."

"We said we would, I won't go back on that." I said seriously.

"I'm glad." She said sliding up next to me. "Let's head to my room then." She continued, turning me and walking toward the door.

"Don't you want to put that on first?" My wife asked.

Nina gave her a crooked little smile. "Actually, I think I'll go just like this. That way if Mike wants to play in the elevator on the way up he has full access!"

"If she is, so am I!" Suzanne piped in as she followed behind us still wearing absolutely nothing. "You going to join us Nancy?"

"I think I'll wait till we're in the elevator." She answered. " As much as I like it, I think they're going to be watching and I'm not sure I want to push it that far."

"Fair enough." Nina answered, as she led us out of the ballroom and down the hall. She led us to the elevator bank, pushed the button for up and then stepped over to my wife. With a grin she reached out and pulled the top of my wife's dress down, not stopping until she was standing in just her stockings and heels. "There much better." Nina said. "For your age you still have a pretty damn good looking body. You should show it off a lot more. I hope mine ages as well as yours has."

"Uh, thank you." My wife said in surprise.

"Sure." Nina said as the doors opened. She walked in and turned to look at us. "You coming?"

"I guess so." I said as I stepped into the elevator, the door shutting on me and three good looking naked women that I was going to spend the night with.