Lessons for Katie 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out of her arse and Kassy sank to the floor of the shower.

"Holy shit. You've never fucked me like that before. I'm not sure if it was too hard on my arse or too good."

"Well for me it was good." I chuckled.

I finished showering and got out, leaving Kassy to finish her shower on her own. After getting dressed I went back to the kitchen to make that coffee, where I found Katie looking very sad.

"What's wrong sweetie?"

"I heard you two and I didn't like it. I know it shouldn't bother me, but it did."

"Well she actually hit me up honey. It would've looked weird if I knocked her back, considering how much I complain that she hardly sleeps with me anymore."

"I suppose. But I still didn't like it."

"Funny thing is I felt like I was cheating on you by having sex with your mother. I love you honey. Man things are going to get complicated around here."

"I love you too Jai. I suppose I should call you dad again now that she's back."

"Don't worry honey. We'll find time to be together."

There is still more to this story to come. Please let me know how you are liking it.

12