Lessons for My Son Ch. 07

Story Info
Things start moving pretty fast when a Son loves his Mother.
3.2k words
4.47
25.3k
26

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andididit
andididit
1,060 Followers

Touching.

Today we're going to talk about kissing and touching, and moving to the next level. You have spent months making your relationship with your Mother closer and more loving. At this point, I would imagine you have her in the palm of your hand. She loves this closer relationship with you, and has come to crave it. I hope you love your new relationship because you love her. I will caution you again, if you do not sincerely love her, she will know it and you'll never get past square one. You are now going to take a risky step, though, and add overtly sexual components to the touching. She knows, I assure you, what is behind all your attention but up to now she's been able to deny it to herself. You are going to make her confront it and accept it.

I've told you all along to take things deliberately and slowly, building incrementally. While I still emphasize that, on the other hand I do not want you to be paralyzed by indecision. You can always talk yourself out of something risky. "The time's not right. I'll wait." But if you have invested the time and effort to get to this point, the timing might be right to take some risks. You'll know if it's time.

I can't tell you how to do it, because I'm out of the picture. I don't know how you are progressing, and I don't know the details of how you are loving her. I can only make some suggestions.

Make sure she sees you checking her out. When she bends over, check out her breasts. Let her see you staring at her butt. By this time she knows what you want, and chances are that she's giving you chances to look.

You have a pattern of giving her good kisses on her cheek. Not pecks, but slightly lingering and seemingly innocent kisses. When you're hugging her, bend down and instead of kissing her cheek, give her a light kiss on her neck, right where it joins her shoulder. That's an erogenous zone, and she might give a little shiver. Don't make a big deal of it - it's just a gentle little kiss.

When I first wrote this, I suggested at this point to start kissing her on her lips, but you're ahead of me, aren't you? No open mouth, just a peck on her lips. Make that your new standard when it's just you two. When you greet her, when you're saying goodbye, just a quick kiss on the lips. Gradually, start to make the kisses more lingering. Again, when I'm around, revert to the cheek kiss or a peck on the lips. You have a secret between you.

When you kiss her, start using your hands. You're hugging her, right? Move your hands up and gently cup her face with them. Occasionally hold the back of her head or neck when you kiss her. Holding her head like that when you kiss her is a powerful sexual signal. I'll leave you to figure out why.

When you're really ready for it, focus your kiss on her lower lip. Suck it gently. Don't do that with every kiss, but once in a while show her there is passion in there along with the love.

At some time, and you'll know when you're ready, extend that lingering close-mouthed kiss into a slightly open-mouthed one with a gentle tongue flick on her lips. You've done this before, so you know you don't want to attack her with a wide open mouth. No, you're just going to gently open your lips. My advice would be to not take further initiative after you've put this into the mix, but allow her to decide when she wants to respond and give you real open-mouth kisses. I will tell you, though, that the first real kiss like this you get from your Mom will be the most sensual, best kiss you will ever get. You will remember it the rest of your life.

When you're hugging her, touch the back of her neck. Just give it a caress and a little squeeze.

I'm not going to rush through this phase, but I won't dwell on it, either. Once you have gotten this far, I suspect things will start moving pretty fast. Either she will, or she won't. Once she has decided that's what she wants, stand back. She'll have it moving along. But look, even if you don't progress past where you are now, don't despair. You can always revisit it in a month, a year, or ten years. You're in, essentially.

What if you're standing somewhere, absolutely alone with no one else around, and you have your arm around her waist? Maybe you could just slide your hand down on her butt, give it a caress, and then return your arm around her waist. When you're giving her that big, loving hug, hold it and slide a hand down to her butt. Don't stand there hunching her, for God's sake, but just do it and return your hand back where it was. You don't want to be threatening, but you do want to make a point.

If that is your first time with something like that, you have to be prepared for her to say something. She might say, "Watch it, Buster. I'm your Mother" and move your hand back to her waist. Keep your response light-hearted, because you don't want to have a serious discussion yet. "Hey. What can I do? You'll always be my Mother, and you'll always be my number one MILF." If she jumps back and screams, then you didn't learn the previous lesson about "slow and steady," and you'd better review your lesson material again. But think what you just told her. MILF has become an accepted term, harmless, but she knows what it means: Mom I'd Love to Fuck.

Key on the tone of her comment. No matter what she says or how she says it, you will have made real progress. You have made her acknowledge what you really want, and If she seems angry it just means that she is having to confront something she was not ready for yet. Back off a little, but keep touching her in a loving way. Later, maybe tomorrow or the next week, you'll do the same thing again. You want her to know that you desire her as a woman, and that's not going to stop. The next time you do it, though, be ready for a full-blown discussion. You caught her off-guard the first time, but she will have had time to formulate an answer for you at the next time.

Always be ready to say, "I can't help it. I love you, and I can't help it. I'll try, but I'll always want you, and I'll never embarrass you in public."

But if she says it in a joking or light-hearted way, know what that means. It means she knows what you're up to and while she may not be ready for it yet, she's not shutting you down. If she does that, slide your hand back down and give a little squeeze, then move it back up, saying "You know I can't help doing this." As I mentioned before, the sexiest words you can ever hear are, "Don't let your father see you doing that."

She may reach down and press your hand into her. She may, without comment, just move your hand back to her waist. I'd say each of those is a proceed-with-caution signal, but a clear invitation for you to keep it up.

Every woman has a phrase that she often uses during foreplay. She might say, "What are you doing," in a sexy way. She might say, "Why are you teasing me" in a sexy way. You'll recognize hers by the tone in which it's said.

What else can you do to inject a sexual notion into your interplay? Say one day as you admire how she's dressed, "God, you're hot!" She'll say, "You shouldn't say that to your Mother," and you say, "Yep, but I can say it to the sweetest MILF I've ever seen," and walk away. Keep it light. Keep it joking. Keep it as non-threatening as you can.

I am intentionally not going to address the back rub, because it has become a cliche. You read the news. Lately in the Me, Too movement, it seems that every lecher started by offering a back rub or just putting his hands on a woman without asking, acting like it's a back rub. I don't want any woman to think you're a lecher, so you're not going to do that. She may ask you for one, though, and if she does, have at it. Just don't go too fast and grab at her breasts, which is the usual move that gets people in trouble. Be loving and respectful. Make no move that she has not invited in some way.

Once you reach the point where this much intimacy is in your relationship, you can gently expand your touching. You'll be on your own there, but just remember to take tiny steps and be alert to her reaction. But once you've done it, you established a new baseline and you can do it again. And again, and again, and...

Do you think you're ready for some breast play? That's a huge step, but you'll know you're ready when the kissing has become so passionate that there's no place else to go. You will be trembling with excitement, and so will she. You will touch tentatively at first, and she'll say something to you in her teasing voice. Tell her you love her breasts and have waited your whole life to get your hands on them. I've got even money that she responds with, "You loved those titties when you were a baby." I'm not even going to suggest what you might say or do in response.

I guess I don't have to tell you this, but if you're playing with her tits, it's going to be a matter of time before you have them out sucking on them. Make her take them out for you. Be patient. It will come, I promise you, because she hungers for you to suck them. In fact, she's aching for you to suck them. You know how you ache to have her touch your dick? Well, for her, you sucking on her tits is something she wants and needs more than anything. Enjoy the anticipation of the moment. She wants you to do it, but make her take the lead. By the time she lifts up her sweater to give you access, she'll be climbing the wall wanting it. And, if you're sucking on her breasts, your hand on her pussy is a natural next move. Don't rush it - this will be a moment you'll always remember, so take your time and appreciate it.

Don't be afraid of your dick. She knows you have one and by this time, she knows it's always at the ready. Just don't make a big deal of it. When you hug her, don't keep your butt pulled back to keep your dick from touching her. Let her feel it. Don't stand there and grind her with it. Yet. But don't be afraid of her knowing your dick is hard when you are around her. Don't try to hide it, but don't flaunt it either. Don't make it a big deal. (Although she is probably hoping it is!) If she mentions it, go with the flow. If she jokes about it, joke right back. Tell her it's that way permanently because of her. She may act flustered when she notices it. Believe me, at that point she's interested. If she gets angry, really angry, tell her you have enough trouble controlling it when I'm around so I don't see it, and you can't help it when you're with her. She may act mad, but she'll be flattered.

I wasn't ready to talk about this, but I guess I brought it up (unintentional pun) so let's go ahead. If you've reached the point where you're having sexual caresses and you have your hand on her breasts, then she is dying to see your dick. Hell, she was dying to see it before this point, just for curiosity. Oh, sure, she's seen it before, and plenty. She changed your diapers, right? But she wonders what it's like now that you're a man. She has felt it as you hug her, she has noticed it when you're as hard as a rock when you're talking with her, and she wonders what it will look like, how big it is, what it will feel like. What it will taste like.

She is dying to see it and touch it. She is dying to give you a blowjob, and she wants it to be the best blowjob you've ever had.

I know this is going to be tough for you. After I've got you focusing on what a great blowjob your Mother is going to give you, now I have to pull back on the reins.

Don't make the first move in anything related to your dick. You just have it ready and available (you did remember to bring it today, didn't you?) and let her make the first move. Make her take that step. If she wants to see it and touch it, make her go for it. You don't take her hand and put it on your dick or, for God's sake, whip it out for her. Make her do it. Wait her out. If you make her take that huge step, she can't hold it against you later. But the biggest reasons for making her take that huge step is the delicious anticipation of the moment and control. She's been teasing you for years. What I saw in the hotel rooms was just a small slice of what you have had to endure. As with her breasts, she'll be climbing the walls wanting it until she finally goes for it. Be patient. Be in control. The time will come.

I may as well tell you now, your Mom is a strong-willed person. ("Duh ,Dad. As if I didn't know that!") Once she reconciles, in her own mind, that fucking you, or sucking you, or jacking you off, or having you on her tits is what she wants, she will go for it. The first time she and I had sex, so many years ago, I thought I had tackled a mountain lion. I was just hanging on for dear life. She had those beautiful little pear-sized tits in my face before I knew it. And blowjobs? Get ready, Son, because your Mom is a frickin' artist at blowjobs. She had natural talent before I came (Ha! See what I did there?), and I like to take some of the credit for training her to the current level of expertise.

Just like that first real kiss, you will never forget the first time your Mom puts her hand on your dick. It is a truly magical moment, and you will remember every detail. You'll be on the couch, kissing, and the heat will be on. You will be cupping her face with your hands as you kiss her. You start feeling her breasts up, and moaning as you do it. She'll be so hot she can't stand it. When she's ready, she'll put her hand on your thigh or your stomach. She'll let it rest there for a bit and then she'll reach over and put it right on your dick. She'll rub it. She'll give it gentle squeezes. Put your hand on top of hers, and press her hand into your dick. From that point, it's a matter of time before she takes it out. Maybe this time. Maybe next time. Maybe a month from now. When she realizes you're not going to do it for her, she'll do it herself. You will appreciate every aspect of that moment - the hesitation, the shyness, the gentle sound of your zipper opening, her gasp of delight when she reaches in, feels your flesh for the first time, and sees your dick, standing there proud and ready.

If she has taken your dick out, then we know what's going to happen eventually. She'll have her head down, looking at it, so just put your hand on the back of her neck or head and give a gentle pressure. She'll know what you want. It may not happen today, but it will happen, and you'll get the best blowjob in the universe.

At that point, you'd better reciprocate, and you'd better be good at it. If you think you might not be the best in the world, ask her what she likes. Ask her to teach you. How exciting will it be when your Mother teaches you how to eat her pussy? Again, though, don't just dive in there. Make her ask for it. At a minimum, ask her before you go down there. "Can I just kiss it?" Just so you know, she loves having her pussy eaten. I should let you find out for yourself, but here's a hint: she loves a little anal play while you're eating her.

OK. In this lesson we started by carefully adding a sexual component, and ended with a blowjob on the couch and your finger in your Mother's ass. You think that's going to happen in one weekend visit? Not likely, except in cheap novels and fantasy stories. This isn't a fantasy, though, is it? This is real. You're going to be where you want to be, if you take your time. Incorporating this lesson will/should take you weeks and maybe months. Be patient, don't push it, and go slowly with those baby steps. You've reached a point where she's not going to be satisfied with baby steps, as I said, and will start to take the lead. I would say that once you get her to give you that first real kiss, the snowball will start rolling downhill pretty fast.

Don't be discouraged if you hit roadblocks. This is a lot for both of you to process, and there are going to be lots of "two steps forward, one step back" involved. She is going to go through a time of guilt, and may tell you it has to stop altogether. She may set limits. "Okay, you can do this, and I'll do that, but we're not going to have sex." Again, just be patient. Keep loving her, keep wanting her, and she'll come around. You have time. Lots of it. So don't waste it by throwing a tantrum or pouting or getting your feelings hurt. What do you care if you get there this year, next year, or ten years from now? You're going to get there if you are patient and persist, and the journey is the goal.

If she puts limits on you or if she pulls away from you, she will appreciate your patience in respecting her limits, while at the same time appreciating your persistence in continuing to go for it. Let's say you don't get past tongue-swapping kisses. Just for argument's sake, let's say you're stuck at that level for five years. That's still not a bad place to be, is it? At some time, though, the logjam will break and you'll find yourself looking in her eyes while she sucks your dick. Count on it.

andididit
andididit
1,060 Followers