Lessons In Living Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

"I'll have to think about it, but I will think about it," he said as he left the room and the grouping of stunned people behind him. He went upstairs to his bedroom and got out his phone and dialed.

"Hello, Terry?" He said brightly. "When did you get home? A few hours ago? Good. Have you had dinner yet? No? Okay, let me take you out to dinner someplace nice. No, no – just the two of us. And Terry – wear somethingslinky," Bob said with a smile.

****

Six months later, things were very much different. He watched Terry and Diana making love as if they were the best of friends and indeed, now that is what they were. Terry spent a lot of time with Diana and with Aisha, all of it in bed. Aisha and Colleen were in a sensualsixty-nine and his cock was buried deeply in the pussy of one of Jordan's cute girlfriends while the girl made love to Jordan with ferocity. He smiled as he remembered his wife's words so many months before. Diana had been absolutely right about everything – you couldn't go back, only forward.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12