Lessons Mom Taught

Story Info
Mom teaches her son how to treat women.
6.3k words
4.61
195.2k
283
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,093 Followers

"Your son did what?!"

"Keep it down, would you?" Bridget hissed to her co-worker during their lunch break at the park. "I saw him masturbating in the laundry room this morning using my panties."

"Oh my," Carol gasped in amazement. "Did he see you? What was his reaction?"

"He didn't know that I caught him. I just saw him and quickly left."

"Did you at least get to see if he was hung?"

"Carol!" Bridget shot back with astonishment. "But if you're that interested, I didn't see his penis. His back was turned towards me. I just saw his exposed bottom and he was, you know, stroking himself using my undergarment."

Carol's eyes widened hearing the details of her friend's story. "So what are you going to do about it? He's not going to stop. And you certainly don't want him ruining your panty collection."

"I have absolutely no idea. It's the first time this has ever happened as far as I know. I was hoping you would have some advice for me since you have more experience raising boys than I do."

"Hmmm...Well, if you really want my advice, I suggest you tease him a little. Show him something he'll never forget. The next time he uses your panties, you should walk in on him and ask what he's doing. After that, I guarantee he won't be soiling any of your garments anymore. He'll be absolutely mortified beyond belief."

Bridget paused for a moment. "Do you really think that's necessary? That sounds a bit crude."

"Trust me, as a mother of two college boys, I know how to deal with young men his age."

***

The thought of teasing her 18-year-old son tormented Bridget for the rest of the day. She knew it would be wrong. She knew it would be dirty. But the idea of doing something like that was exciting to her in ways she hadn't expected. Surprisingly enough, it was a thrill which had been missing in her sex life for the past several years.

Bridget didn't want to admit it to Carol, but a part of her was actually flattered that Tom was masturbating with her panties. It wasn't necessarily her maternal side, but the side of her that was longing for sexual some attention, even if that attention was from her only son.

The next day she awoke with a firm resolve to follow her friend's advice. She was going to find a way to tease her son and catch him in the act of using her panties afterwards.

After a long shower before work, Bridget dried herself with a towel in the bathroom and put on her panties. For the first time in her life, she thought of her son in an inappropriate manner. Ideas swirled in her head as to how she was going to tease him. Maybe she would walk around the house braless, or bend down in front of him so that he could look down her blouse.

She didn't have time think much longer as she heard the water being used in the hallway bathroom. Tom had woken up early for his college class and he was washing up.

The moment of truth had arrived and she was ready to do act. She was already half naked and her first instinct was to let him peep at her body as she was getting dressed. She walked out of her bathroom and slightly opened her bedroom door, so that Tom would be able to see inside of her room once he headed down the hall. Bridget then grabbed a towel and used it to dry her hair and body in front of the large bedroom mirror.

The plan was for Tom to look inside and see her naked. Then she would pretend to be unaware, or at least pretend to be shocked. Her heart rate picked up when she heard the water turn off, and her pulse skyrocketed when she heard her son walking down the hall.

His footsteps became louder and then the moment came. There was a brief silence when he stopped walking and she saw her son in the reflection of the mirror with his eyes wide open. He was gawking at her breasts.

As soon as she made eye contact with him in the mirror, he immediately turned away and headed down the stairs for breakfast. It was over. She knew he was aroused and was most likely in the laundry room to get a quick orgasm.

The tingling sensation between her legs confirmed that she, too, was aroused.

***

After a few minutes, Bridget put on a robe and gently walked down the stairs so she wouldn't make much noise. Her son definitely wasn't eating breakfast because the kitchen and dining room were quiet. There was only one place he could be- the laundry room.

Her suspicions had been correct, and she could see Tom from behind. His shorts were partially down and he was masturbating at a furious pace. What made the situation even more lewd was that he was breathing heavily and his body showed clear signs of having an orgasm. Once he was done, he went over to the sink with his mother's panties filled with cum and he tried his best to rinse it off.

'That horny little bastard,' Bridget thought to herself. Teasing her son had backfired. Bridget took a deep breath and decided to put an end to his behavior.

"Did you enjoy yourself young man?" she asked casually.

"Mom!!" he shouted in a state of utter shock after he swung around to see his mother standing there.

He immediately tossed the panties into the sink and turned the water off, as if emptying his hands would relieve him of any sort of responsibility.

"Don't worry, you're not in trouble. I'm not mad at you."

"I...I'm sorry mom. It's just that...they were just sitting there..."

"And that's an excuse?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

Tom shook his head and looked humiliated. "It's a horrible excuse. I guess I don't have an excuse."

"Why did you do that?"

He shrugged. "I've always had a thing for women in panties and lingerie, and yours are the only ones around. I don't know what else to say."

"Neither do I. Having my son masturbate with my things isn't something I would have expected. So it came as a complete shock to me when I saw you pleasuring yourself with my panties yesterday morning."

"God, you saw that?"

She nodded.

"I'm sorry," he replied in an embarrassed tone.

"Is that all you have to say for yourself?" she asked as gently as she could. "You're sorry? What on earth has gotten into you, using your mother's things like that?"

"I don't know."

She pursed her lips. "That's not good enough, young man."

"You probably don't want to hear this, but my friends have always thought that you're really hot. When you started leaving your panties out on the counter, I started thinking about you differently."

A sudden sense of guilt came over her. She found herself feeling sympathy for him. But more than that, she felt flattered that he would feel that way about her. And she surprisingly felt herself becoming aroused again at the thought of being lusted over by her son.

"How so?" she replied. "What was different in the way you thought about me?"

"Do we really have to do this?" he asked.

She nodded. "I want to get to the bottom of this."

"Fine. I thought about what they would look like on you. And I thought about what you would look like without them. I know what you're probably thinking, I'm sick and disgusting for doing this with your clothes."

On the contrary, it made her feel flattered in a strange way that he'd be crossing taboo barriers just to lust after her.

"Tom, I understand that you're a young man and that you're interested in women. I realize that it might be awkward sometimes because we live together. But I want you to know that being attracted to your mother isn't unusual, it sometimes just happens. Thinking about these things doesn't mean you're 'sick' or 'disgusting' in any way."

"Thanks for not thinking I'm some sort of creep," Tom replied with a sense of relief.

Bridget smiled, "Of course I don't think you're a creep. The truth is, us women want to share our bodies with men, but it has to be on our terms for it to mean anything special. The same applies to our clothes and our belongings. So if you want to enjoy yourself with one of my things, next time you need my permission first. You can't just take a woman's garments and use them for your pleasure without her knowing. It's not very appropriate."

His eyes lit up. "Are you saying what I think you're saying? Did you just..."

"I just might be," Bridget nodded. "You're a young man and you have your needs. I understand that your emotions can be a bit confusing. Actually, I think they can be very confusing. Don't forget, I used to be 18 at one point in my life. So, as long as you're respectful about this, I'll let you use my garments if you ask first."

Bridget couldn't help but wonder if she had just made a terrible mistake, or her best decision as a single parent.

***

The next day, lunch break at the office couldn't have come any faster, and Bridget was quick to spill most of the details to her friend.

"Are you serious?" Carol gasped when she heard.

Bridget nodded. "You should have seen his face when I caught him. And my panties were stained when I saw them in his hands. I had to throw them out afterwards."

"Gosh, what did you say to him?"

"I gave him a long lecture about how a woman's things should be treated. I can't say I blame him since he's young and at that age where he's lead by his hormones rather than reason."

"Well, I'm still in awe at the fact that you showed him your breasts," Carol replied. "That must have taken some serious courage on your part."

"I didn't show him my breasts. I let him see them. There's a slight difference there."

"But still, your son had a clear view of your tits."

Bridget found herself blushing. "I had been nervous about it all morning, and when the opportunity came, I just went for it. It wasn't until afterwards that I realized how far I went."

"Do you mind if I ask you a naughty question?" Carol asked in a shy tone and a sudden upright posture.

"Sure."

"Were you aroused at all? You must have been at some point."

Bridget paused a moment, wondering how much to reveal. She was genuinely embarrassed, but still, she was in desperate need of more guidance.

"Maybe a tiny bit," she admitted cautiously. "Exposing your tits to someone can often be arousing. Most people have that slight exhibitionist side to them, and I suppose I'm no exception."

"And to think, in all our years of knowing each other, I've always thought that I was the bad one," Carol joked. "Turns out I'm nothing compared to you."

They both laughed.

"You're still the bad one," Bridget chided. "Don't forget that this was your idea. I was only following your advice since you have more experience raising hormone-driven boys at Tom's age."

"Well, my expertise worked didn't it? But the real question is, what are you going to do if he doesn't stop? Tom sounds like he's a lot more testosterone-filled than I had previously thought. A young man can't just turn off his sexual feelings because his mother told him to. If anything, exposing your breasts to him may have even encouraged him."

"I'm one step ahead of you," Bridget said with a wry smile. "I didn't want to tell you this because it's kind of perverted, but I told him that if he wants to use my panties, or any of my undergarments, then he should just ask me and we could make some sort of arrangement."

"You're kidding?" Carol asked incredulously, not bothering to hide her shock.

Bridget shook her head. "I made a goodwill gesture in the heat of the moment. Believe me, I had no intention of making an offer like that until he confessed everything to me. My maternal side kicked in and I wanted to make him feel better."

"Do you think he's ever going to take you up on the offer?" Carol asked. "I mean, my God, at any moment your son could ask for your panties. And then you'll have to make good on your promise!"

Bridget gave a faint sigh. "We'll just have to wait and see I suppose."

Deep down, Bridget already knew the answer. She crossed her legs tight and wondered if Carol could smell the aroma coming from her wet pussy.

***

That night was a typical evening in Bridget's household. She came home, kicked off her shoes, and relaxed before making dinner. It was like she had never awkwardly caught her son masturbating.

They discussed their day's events as they ate, and a part of Bridget felt relieved that Tom didn't bother to ask about her panties. She figured he was just too embarrassed.

Later that night, Bridget questioned if her instincts were wrong. Maybe Tom had been humiliated into learning his lesson. Maybe he got the whole panty-thing out of his system?

"Night mom," Tom said as he noticed his mother preparing for bed.

Bridget was wearing nothing but a silk nightgown and had just finished brushing her hair in front of her dresser.

"Good night sweetie," she replied. "Sleep well."

"You too."

He stood there awkwardly for a moment, as if he wanted to say something. His body language was a mixture of preparing to walk away and standing in place, wanting to initiate a conversation.

"Is something on your mind?" she asked, and for the first time in her life, she felt nervous that he might answer that question truthfully given the context of the situation.

"Kind of. Remember that thing we talked about this morning? About asking your permission first. Did you really mean it?"

Bridget hesitated for a moment before approaching her son.

"Sure, I remember. It was a pretty important conversation."

"Do you...do you think I could borrow something?" he asked nervously. "It'll only be for the night and I promise I won't make a mess of it."

They both stood there awkwardly for a moment trying to process his unusual request. But she felt that a promise is a promise.

Her eyebrow rose. "I'm actually very proud of you right now. You asked me properly. Most men would have ignored that request and continued doing it without permission. So I'm glad you had the courage."

"Is that a yes?"

She answered by slipping her hands beneath her nightgown and pulled her panties down, lifting each leg, until she had taken them off completely. Then she playfully twirled the panties with her finger.

"Now, was asking me really so hard?" she asked calmly to put him at ease.

Tom took the panties from his mother's hand and replied, "Thanks mom, you're the best!"

The awkward tension somehow left them both feeling aroused.

***

It was impossible for Bridget to fall asleep. Twenty minutes had passed since she gave her son her panties, and all she could think about were lewd images of him furiously masturbating with her undergarment wrapped around his penis. Or maybe he was simply holding it with one hand and touching himself with the other?

Curiosity got the better of her and she got up to go check on him. She had no clue what she was going to say, but she needed to find out what he was doing. It was a fair trade she thought, for lending him something he could use to pleasure himself.

She walked down the dark hallway and noticed his bedroom light was on. She knocked and slowly opened the door to see her son laying in bed watching tv.

"Oh, hey mom," he said before turning off the television.

Her eyes roamed around his area and she noticed that her panties were on the floor along with a few pieces of tissue paper right next to his bed.

"Is that where it belongs?" Bridget asked.

"What do you mean?"

She walked over to the bed and picked up her panties off the floor, and then sat down on his bed to lecture him.

"My panties, do they belong on the floor?"

"No," he said apologetically. "I didn't think you would mind since they would be washed anyway."

"That's not the point," she replied. "I lent you something very personal to me and it should be treated with respect. If you look at my bedroom, I never leave my clothes laying around the floor. It's not proper decorum, especially for a woman's clothes."

"You're right. It won't happen again, I swear."

"Good. And if you don't mind me asking, why my panties? There are plenty of other things you could have used instead."

He gave a shy look. "The smell I guess. You know, the aroma. I like to smell them and think about where they've been. You know, how they've been against a woman's private area. That's always been very exciting to me."

"I shouldn't be saying this, but I'm glad you think so. Some women appreciate hearing things like that."

"Thanks. Do you think I can keep them for a little while longer? I was hoping to use them again in the morning if that's okay. That's always been the time that I have the most urges."

Bridget smiled and put her panties in her son's hand. "Sure, I don't mind. Have you finished relieving yourself for the night? You don't have to be shy about it."

"Uh...I...I have actually. A few minutes before you came in here I took care of myself."

Her heart rate picked up and that strong sense of arousal caused her vagina to moisten.

"Do you mind if I have a look?" she asked without thinking. "That is, if you're okay with your mother looking."

"Umm...sure," he replied. "If you want to."

She reached over and pulled his blanket down to his hips. Next, she grabbed the front part of his shorts and gave it a nice tug to reveal his flaccid penis. It was soft and it clearly had been used recently based on the faint moisture of the tip. The open air and exposure caused it to slowly harden again.

"Looks like it isn't done just yet," Bridget noted. "Do you need a helping hand with that? I want you getting good grades in college, and you can't do that if you're spending all your energy taking care of your natural urges."

Tom's eyes widened. "Yeah, that would be great mom. You're right about that. It's sometimes hard for me to concentrate in college because of this."

Bridget smiled at her son. He was making that up, and she knew it, but she didn't care. All she cared about was satisfying her son for the very first time after every fiber of her sexual being told her it was what she needed to do.

She wrapped the palm of her hand and fingers around his penis. "Let's see if I can take care of this for you then. I want my young man to be satisfied and relaxed enough to focus on his studies."

His young penis reacted immediately and grew to full length the moment she touched it. The moment was exhilarating for both of them. Tom was finally living his secret fantasy of being pleasured by his own mother. And Bridget got to experience a new sexual fantasy which she had never thought of before- being the object of her son's lust

Her hand skillfully gripped his penis and stroked it up and down. It was a specialty of hers. She loved the power it gave her over strong men. But in this case, the feeling was even better, because she now had sexual power over her own son.

He was now at her mercy, staring down at his own cock being stroked by his mother. He couldn't control his moaning and panting.

She was getting off on watching his facial expressions and touching his throbbing manhood. Bridget's arousal reminded her that she wasn't wearing any panties. If she wasn't careful, fluids could run down her thighs and stain her nightgown, or even worse, stain her son's bed.

After several minutes passed, Bridget began to stroke at full force. Her son showed all the signs of having an orgasm, and so she stroked even faster and harder.

The first load of his cum shot up like a geyser, with some of it landing in her hair and nightgown. She reacted the way she normally would in this situation to avoid cleaning a mess, and leaned down to take the head of the penis in her mouth. She stroked him furiously as he shot load after load of his cum inside of her mouth for her to swallow.

"Oh god!" he cried. "Thank you so much. Oh..."

Bridget grabbed a fresh piece of tissue paper from the nightstand and wiped her mouth after licking her lips first. They said their goodnights to each other and she went off to bed with a satisfied smile on her face.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,093 Followers
12