L'Étrangère

Story Info
Meet a stranger in a pool; exhibition & dare in hotel++
7k words
4.69
8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

L'Étrangère! © 2009 - 2023 Literocat

A few years ago, my wife and I decided to head off the common problems that come from cheating. Sex had become routine and less exciting and we both wanted more. We agreed that we could flirt, but would not do ANYthing physical. I knew she was a closeted flasher in complete denial and decided to stop protecting her false modesty. That also meant I had to stop pointing out all the times she "accidentally" exposed her tits or panties. At that time, I was overly conservative and protective of "MY WOMAN," old world style.

Sue had been adamant about her modesty and seemed appropriately embarrassed when too much flesh was exposed. That meant when, not if, her blouse ballooned away from her small tits, even when she wore a bra; when her skirt billowed or twirled up exposing her sexy thighs and panties; or when those panties or her skin-tight pants clearly advertised her lusty, swollen camel toe. She even flashed her bare pussy on occasion — especially when getting in or out of a car one leg at a time. What would you call stripping naked at her window and rubbing her tits and pussy where others could see her?

Her claimed level of modesty, if real, would require her to take steps to prevent her exposure long before there was any nip slip or exposed ass cheeks. When I had the temerity to be supportive of her "desired" modesty and cover her exposed bits, she'd get royally pissed off. That aspect of our relationship, as well as others I had yet to discover, was based on her lies. We were doomed unless we exposed the truth. What it took me even longer to realize was that her "accidental" exposure was a means of expressing self control and I was in her way.

Once I forced her to accept her exhibitionism and admit she actually enjoyed flashing, things went better for us. How I did that and her increasingly risky behavior is another story. This account reveals my first serious encounter since we agreed to loosen our shackles and allow anything up to, but not including, intercourse contacts. But sometimes even the best umm, laid plans . . .

When my paternal company sent me to a special, week long, training 1200 miles from home, I learned that they were concurrently sponsoring a multinational conference in that same city. We very nearly filled two large hotels with just our own employees. All of us were strangers among friends. By default we were all bonded within our company family, even if many of us came from so many countries. Since I believe in the "WE ARE ONE" philosophy, that allowed greater degrees of familiarity and comfort than total strangers might expect to feel. It was with that relaxed familiarity that I approached a plain yet pretty, belle-laide, young woman.

During my second night, after training, I went to the hotel pool and hot tub. It was nearly deserted. I smiled briefly at the five others still in the pool. Less friendly than expected, three of them climbed out and left immediately. I'm a poor swimmer, but I float like a rock so I hopped into the shallow end of the cold pool near the one remaining male and one female. Once I swam the width of the pool twice, I stopped between the other two. They weren't talking so I began.

I waved, "Hi, I'm Al from NYC. I'm here for 9100 system support training. May I assume that you guys are also with BMI?" In a "deer in headlights" way, they glanced at each other then nodded silently. This was off to a poor start. I tried pressing a little more. "Where are you from?"

"I'm Tom, from Bahston. I'm here for PSahR training on the 9100. Nice to meet a friendly fellah."

"Je suis Mireille, ummm I yam called Mireille and I am ere from la France. I too am training for the ardware soupor on that same system. Please to pardon my Eenglish. Enchantee." She had the soft, immature and innocent look of a fourteen-year-old, yet somehow had a curvy, slim waist topped with full C cups. Her face also seemed immaturely rounded, yet she had to be at least eighteen to work for BMI. Her smooth, pale legs were also rounded and soft looking, yet oddly alluring. And that accent! Ouu la la!

"Enchantee belle Mireille . . . and Tom." We made small talk for some time, finally relaxing enough to tease and splash each other. She wore a simple one-piece black swim suit with a two inch wide, gold inlaid, diagonal stripe that ran from her slim waist, over the single strap and back to her rear waist. It strongly looked like a beauty contestant's sash on a strapless suit. The "sash" climbed over her left shoulder and diagonally to the top center of the low cut, straight-top suit. The way it connected provided minimal support for the material covering her left breast, and none at all for her right one.

Our splashing and cavorting became less reserved; we even popped up thru the water to surprise Tom. When Mireille popped up between us and splashed us both, the water dragged her suit down a little and her right breast sprang freely into view. She was still laughing at how surprised we looked and didn't notice her pale, bare boob teasing us. She followed our eyes to her exposed tit and casually covered it. "Merde, this suit, she is always a problem. Not so much for me, but for the people embarrassee by the skin."

"No need to cover up on our account." I stuttered and splashed her again to distract her. She splashed me back and laughed, trying to look mortified despite her blase coverup, then went to lean against the side of the pool. Maybe the flirty looks Mireille and I had been exchanging prompted Tom to leave, so he soon climbed out of the pool.

"I'm heading back to my room. You kids enjoy the pool. Oh, a few of us are meeting there. Come join us when you're done here and make some more new friends. No need to change first, we're just having a few drinks and chatting. Room 2323. See you soon?"

"Maybe another night, I was dinking to bed early tonight. . . ."

"Or maybe tonight. I'll try talking her into your soiree." She looked at me sadly. Tom left and I began some porpoise-like leaps, face up toward her. The fast leaps, and arms stretched over my head, helped my reversible suit slip down. It had no internal support for my manly bits and was at least one size too big. I was well aware of the suit sliding past my hips and did all I could to daringly help it along while she kept a wary eye on me. Her focus on my nomadic suit brought on an anticipation erection despite the cold water. I caught her furtive stares at the tent in my suit and her nervous expectation each time I burst out of the water. Seems she's not as blase about nudity as she implies. We both expected the suit to slip to my knees or vanish before my next leap, though neither would admit it. I'd never been so daring with a stranger, and I loved it.

Mireille kept watching until she could see my pubes exposed before she climbed out of the pool and dropped into the hot tub just a foot away. Her sexy swaying bottom, with half of each cheek exposed, belied the fledgling innocence of her roundness. I waited two minutes in the pool before joining her in the hot tub. She watched silently, stealing glimpses at my bulging crotch as I slowly rose out of the pool, squeezing my hair and ignoring the heavy suit barely clinging to my hips. Standing over her, I caught her looking up my loose legging at my free-floating manhood. When I stepped into the hot tub, I was careful to let my leg slide along her outstretched arm. I heard her sigh. The tease can be so delicious.

I sank to the bottom for a minute before popping up while sucking in my belly. Holding onto one side of the hot tub, I pulled my body to the surface without adjusting the loose suit. My hips, and dick, were a foot from her face. When she turned the jets up, I rotated so some of the bubbles ran over my abs and caused the loose suit to billow. The aeration probably prevented her from seeing past the waist inside the suit, but the flapping waist was baiting her to an aroused interest. The hot water encouraged my erection and I made sure she couldn't miss it. My wife would be sooooo proud!

Her arms were still on the tub sides as she "ignored" me. The way she stretched caused her adolescent right tit to escape again. Maybe she didn't notice, or maybe just because we were alone, she left it exposed for me. My dick pushed harder against my suit. Her pretty pink nipple puckered tightly right after I locked my eyes on it. When I sat next to her, she dropped her right arm into the water and rested it against my leg. Her touch sent a chill up my body. Her exposed breast, still above the water line, took on a more natural and appealing shape; I licked my lips, anticipating how it would taste and feel. "Mireille, I must ask, is it common practice chez toi to leave a breast exposed like this in public?" I lifted her tit and ran my thumb lightly over her nipple. "Do people take advantage of its appeal and caress it uninvited; or is its exposure considered an invitation to touch and taste it, like this?" I licked my lips.

"Mmmm, well, eet is not thought of the same way there and depends on our age. While eet is still a sexual thing, eet is also most often thought of just as a foot is here. A bare foot or one in open shoes can be a grande fetish to many, but most don't think of feet as sexual things. Yet, when making the love, a toe or a nipple can be oh soo sexual, n'est pas?" She smiled.

"Interesting! I never equated toes and nipples before, but I see your point. So in some public place, like here, I could lift your foot" I reached down and pulled up her ankle, "and caress your foot and toes and neither of us would expect you to orgasm from that. And in France, I could lift and caress your exposed tit," I reached out and took her mounded flesh in hand again since she didn't object the last time, "even rub my thumb across your nipple like this, and it too would be non sexual? We should then assume that your rigid nipple stiffening now is just a reflex and not a sexual reaction? When would it become sexual?"

She stared, lips pouting, silently at my hand on her breast for a long moment. "Perhaps we can talk about these things another time. Maybe it is time to go?" Her confusing stare left me wondering what to say and where she meant; I released her soft tit.

"I'm so sorry if I offended you. Let's dry off and visit Tom and his party. We don't have to stay long, but we may meet new friends. Then we could find a place to eat and finish our talk."

"I don't know if I am in the mood for a party. I am actually a bit shy, despite exposing my 'toes.' So I think. . . ."

"Please don't say no. We don't have to change and can use the damp suits as an excuse to leave whenever you like. I think a little push might help your shyness. Come with me for just a little while. Je t'en pris."

"I think you know more French that you let on! Ok, oui, let's go visit for a bit." She lurched out of the hot water, letting her other cup flip down and expose her other nipple, but not the full breast. I love her suit. Standing above me, I had a perfect view of her camel toe plumping up. As I stood up with a throbbing boner, I reached into my suit and pulled my dick up so it didn't tent out. Instead, it pushed against the waistband, desperate to get out over the top. She watched my adjustment without comment.

"La voila, chambre 2323. Let's see how many came to the little room." I knocked and the music swelled as the door opened. When I stepped slightly behind Mireille, I had less than a second to rapidly shift my softened shaft down and onto my right leg, unsupported still. A beer-toting stranger greeted us and bid us to enter. Once past the short hall, Tom perked up.

"Hey guys, glad you made it. I'm terrible with names, so I'll let you introduce yourselves. But I remember the pretty mademoiselle from the pool. See, you're not the only ones who came in their swimsuits . . . umm, I mean arrived in them. Hehehe" A promising play with slurred words!

I said, "Let me guess, you've been drinking a bit since you left the pool? Everyone, this is Mireille from France and I'm Al, stateside. We had an interesting talk about public nudity. Maybe after a few beers, we'll share? Where are the brews?" Tom pointed to the chest under the table, and I pulled two to start. Two beds faced the table and four chairs sat empty across from the side of the nearer bed.

One of the three women perked up, "Yeah, take a big sip and tell us about this talk. It must beat the shitty chatter about the great 9100 system!" Beyond the sarcasm, there was a genuine anger in her taunt. Her tiny bikini made up for her lack of tact. The redhead wore a strapless one-piece that relied on her full D-cups to keep it up.

The blonde was the most risque in her subminiature top and thong. The edges of her aureole showed on both sides, so there was no hope of ever covering them or her full C-cups with her postage-stamp sized top. The stamp covering her bald pussy barely covered her slit, yet it sank slightly into her plumped camel toe. When she stood for a beer, my dick stood in salute. Mireille noticed when I subtly pushed it down.

"I see I yam not the only one who does not mind exposing herself. Claire, would you turn for us to show your very pretty and tynee umm, suit?"

"Well, since I'm already up for my next beer, sure honey. But I don't see you exposed at all in your huge suit." She leaned provocatively into the floor chest for her brew and swung her nearly bare ass around for all to admire. Yum! It was well worthy of adulation. Usually an insult, when we proclaimed her a perfect ass, it was the ultimate compliment. My dick surged again.

Mireille had said she was trying to fit in with the local mores, so she was more careful than usual in the States about exposing herself and could even be embarrassed by it here. She hinted that while no stranger to dicks, she glanced at my tent, seeing one bulge, even covered, could also embarrass her in public. Her legs were apart enough to show me her persistent camel toe. Thinking of biting and eating it made my cock pulse again. I smiled as I imagined how she felt when she saw my suit tent up twice in a few minutes. She pretended not to see me wrestle my cock to flatten it in my unrestraining suit.

"Claire, you ave an exquisite bahdy as you must know. I don't have to imagine how HARD eet is for these men to restrain themselves. I can only weesh I looked like you." My dick was growing longer and harder thinking about Mireille's exposed tit earlier and Claire's perfect, bubbly ass and exposed labia. I pressed down harder to keep it down. It had to go somewhere and slid along my leg.

I watched Mireille watch me sideways with horrid amusement as it snaked closer to the bottom edge of my unrestricting suit. She gasped a little when she saw the bottom of my suit lift off my leg. I wasn't exposed yet, but had to decide now if I would allow her to see my bare dick head. Checking around the room, I saw no one looking at me. All were drooling at Claire's luscious body. Mireille's face got redder as my dick crept toward freedom. She brought her hand to her neck and licked her lips. Embarrassed, yet aroused, instead of further covering my wayward dick, I fidgeted in the chair so my blue suit wrapped tighter around my leg but didn't hide my raging bulge.

I wished my Sue were here, sitting on the bed opposite Mireille and me, watching my purple dick tease the pretty stranger at my side. Mireille cautiously slid her hand to her left breast and surreptitiously let her pinky stroke her nipple. Her mouth opened, eyes closed and another tiny gasp escaped. It felt great to turn someone on like this without even touching her or exposing anything . . . yet.

While stealthily rubbing her left nipple, her arm rubbed over her right cup and it quickly flopped down. No one yet noticed, not even Mireille since she was unaccustomed to paying much attention to the state of her tits. She opened her eyes and stared across the room at the group totally focused on Claire. Though I also stared at her, I did notice Mireille steal frequent glaces at my right thigh. Each time she looked, my dick surged. While it felt warm and dizzying pressing up against my curbing and guiding arm, I wanted Mireille to reach over and pet it.

Then it happened. From my poor viewing position, I saw my purple, swollen head peak out from under my suit. Having a better angle, she must have seen it in it's naked glory moments before. Maybe when her hand brushed her reddened neck? She licked her lips again and stared longer and more obviously. I grinned stupidly and slid a little closer to her, as if offering her my dick or at least inviting her to pet it. When I put my nose in her ear and my lips on her lobe, I breathed, "Would you like to go to your room for some privacy and finish our talks?" I also pinched her exposed, stiff nipple.

Suddenly, I noticed that the room had quieted completely. The group was still circled around Claire, but they were all looking at Mireille and me, waiting for the next move. It fell to me to push the boundaries or pull back. She breathed deeply, but didn't answer me. I chose, lifted my arm off my suit and slipped the single strap off Mireille's shoulder. I barely had to move it down before her left tit was also fully exposed to the room. She kept rubbing her left nipple, now pulling the exposed nub. I slid her suit top to her hips with no resistance from her. She just kept staring at my stiff cock.

Once I lifted my arm from it, it had lifted the leg of my suit so I could see the ridge behind the head and the large gap between my dick and my leg. Without moving to cover it, I wondered if anyone staring at me could see my balls. I gently took Mireille's left hand and moved it onto the edge of my suit and the raging hard dick that insisted on exposing itself. I gasped. "What were you saying, Claire, about Mireille not showing any skin? Is this enough yet? Mireille, maybe you can tell us more about public nudity in France and Europe?"

The six others squeezed onto the bed and two chairs opposite us. They watched her slide her hand down my dick while she twisted her nipple. Her hand went under my waistband, but was trapped before she could get all the way down. She went as far as she could while pointing my wet dick head at the group. I allowed her to flaunt it at them while I also reached across her shoulders and gently reshaped her right tit. I squeezed it so her nipple swept across all of them before stroking and twisting it.

Obviously still distracted, she answered, "Well ah, there are not written rules, but changing levels of what is acceptable. Perhaps, in a bar if my tit fell out like this and you pet it and pulled my nipple, I would ignore it just as if you were petting my forearm. But if you came to me, a stranger, and pulled down my top uninvited in that bar so you could rub my chest, I would slap you and walk away. Eet not always make sense to all, but eet still does somehow. Now the men do not walk around with pants open and the man parts exposed to all, like this." She waved my stiff cock at everyone. "That is still considered gauche if without excuse. But eef I took out my date's penis and kissed it at the bar, then put it back no one would care. I could even wave it at others, in some bars, and invite them to kiss it too. We could admire it and touch it, but making it shoot in a public bar is rude. We have private sex clubs and bars for that. Or we could use a room like this. Eef you would like to kiss this beautiful man dick, APRES MOI, you must strip off your suit and come here."

Mireille had been slowly rubbing my dick the whole time for them. I guess it's true, "a hard dick has no modesty." She pulled me up by my dick, knelt before me and took a long, slow lick of me. "Mmmm, tasty sweet. Come, line up by us if you want a taste. Mens too may taste; a mouth is a mouth." One beer and she offered my cock to everyone without my consent. Was she trying to embarrass me or just distract them from her pretty tits while leaving them out? Claire and Red took off their tops setting free four magnificent tits. Mylie, also a red head, shook her head no, but didn't resist the other girls pulling her up. They turned her toward me and simultaneously slid her strapless suit top down to her hips. She offered a brief yelp then relaxed. Her beautiful tits were bigger than the flattening suit hinted, with just a bit of sag.

12