Let's Be Nudists

Story Info
Two young women visit a nudist camp.
2.3k words
3.66
73.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,550 Followers

"Bethany, I've decided we're going to spend a week at a nudist camp as part of our holiday this year," announced Trixie.

"You have got to be out of your mind if you think I'm going to a camp where I have to waltz around starkers in front of strangers," replied Bethany.

"Oh, come on. You'll love it. They have very strict rules. People aren't going to be walking around perving at you. Besides, everyone will be nude. Nobody will even notice us."

"You're going to walk around with your boobs on display and no-one is going to notice them? In your dreams, honey."

"No, seriously, it's a great idea. We'll have fun and we won't be pestered by boys because they're not allowed to do that there. It's in the rules."

"Since when did a horny boy follow the rules?" asked Bethany. She sighed. "Alright, give me a look at the brochures."

"Why aren't we allowed to wear jewels or make-up?" Bethany asked Trixie.

"I asked them that," giggled Trixie. "They say that jewels and make-up are a sexual come-hither, and so you're not allowed to wear them when you're nude. Once you're dressed, they're fine.

You'll note that they emphasise that they are a family orientated nudist camp, and open sexual come-on's are forbidden to nudists. If you want to chase someone, you have to wait until they're dressed."

Now Bethany giggled. "You mean that we can have a trail of eager would be lovers wanting to follow us around and they're not allowed to? We can show everything that we've got and they can't do a damn thing about it?"

Trixie nodded enthusiastically. "It'll be fun," she repeated.

On the first day of their camping holiday the girls fronted up to reception. Trixie eagerly, Bethany still with some reservations but willing to give it a shot.

Both girls felt somewhat nervous the first day, but with the lack of reaction from other people they soon settled down. They felt free, just wandering around naked and it really was a bonus that nobody kept hitting on them.

Swimming nude was fun they both agreed, and they both enjoyed water sports. Another thing they agreed on was that tennis was not a good idea in the nude.

"There is no way," stated Trixie, "that I'm going out on that court again. My boobs are still bouncing up and down and I've been off it for fifteen minutes."

"Tell me about it," complained Bethany. "I think a couple of those returns I sent you were delivered by a swinging boob, not a swinging racquet.

"Ah, well. We couldn't expect everything to be perfect. Life has it's little ups and downs."

"Speaking of ups and downs," giggled Bethany, "did you see how many men felt it necessary to rest their sunhats on their laps while they watched us on the court. Some of them were still sitting there five minutes after we left."

During the week the girls put in quite a bit of sunbathing, swimming and hiking on the camps extensive grounds. They were intrigued by the way the camp grounds were laid out, with some parts resembling a park, trimmed and manicured, while other sections appeared to be native bush.

They were also careful to observe the discreet signs that warned of the boundaries of the camp grounds and the possible exposure to the public outside of the grounds.

It was on the last day of their holiday that they found the little cottage. They'd been exploring one of the further corners of the grounds when they came across a little sign indicating that the fairy cottage was that-a-way. The girls exchanged grins and went that-a-way, to see what they could find.

What they found was a small cottage that appeared to be decorated in a gingerbread style, painted with an intention of pleasing children. Surprised that they hadn't actually seen this particular feature advertised anywhere, the girls decided to explore it.

The doors were low, forcing the girls to duck slightly on entering, but there was ample room inside to stand. It was a single room little place, with furniture designed for children, a fairy motif running through everything.

The only jarring notes as far as the girls could tell were the TV monitor and the bed.

"Why the TV?" asked Trixie.

"Probably to keep the little brutes happy and quiet and out of mummy's hair," laughed Bethany. "I want to know why a full size bed amongst all the miniature furniture."

The room suddenly darkened as the light from the doorway was blocked as a man stepped into the cabin, flowed quickly by another, who pulled the door closed.

"You're wrong about the TV," said the first man. "It's actually a closed circuit TV that lets us know who's heading this way. As for the bed, that's even simpler. I like a proper bed when I screw a woman."

"You'll have to pardon my friend," said the second man. "He's got absolutely no manners whatsoever. I'm Joe and he's Damon. And you two are?"

"She's Trixie and I'm Bethany," said Bethany nervously. "Ah, if you'll excuse us, we'll be moving on."

Bethany thought that she had a right to be nervous. The two men were around forty and both looked fit and capable. It was the capable part that worried Bethany, as they were not fittingly dressed for a nudist camp. Nudists were not supposed to walk around with erections. Especially ones that looked that big.

Bethany had never felt so naked as she did right then, even compared to the first time she'd walked out into the campgrounds nude.

"Sure, no problems," said Joe. "We'll just have our fun and you're free to go."

The girls both felt that queasy feeling of apprehension in their stomachs.

"What do you mean by fun?" asked Trixie nervously.

"Well, Damon is going to take you on that bed, and then I'm going to take Bethany. If we're feeling up to it after that, Damon will take Bethany, and then I'll take you. It really shouldn't take all that long. An hour, two at the most. It'll be fun."

The two men stood there smiling at their naked prey.

Bethany shook her head. "I'm sorry to spoil it for you, but we're not interested. Thank you for asking. Now if you'll excuse us?"

She tried to move past Joe, only to find that he didn't budge, just stood there, blocking her way.

Damon spoke up, addressing Trixie.

"OK, Trix," he said, "are you going to co-operate or wrestle?"

"The name is not Trix and I'm not going to co-operate. If you lay a single finger on me I'll report you to the police."

Damon grabbed her, and when Bethany instinctively moved to help her, she found herself held by Joe.

Bethany struggled, but Joe held her easily. He moved her arms behind her back and held them there with one hand while his other hand came around and settled on her breast. She could also feel his erection, rigidly pressing against her bottom.

"Take it easy, love," said Joe, squeezing her breast. "Damon can handle her. He won't need your help. You just stay here and enjoy the show."

It was fairly obvious that Damon didn't need any help. He had a squirming Trixie lying face down on the bed, her arms pinned behind her back by one large hand while the other hand was between her legs, investigating her pussy.

Damon glanced over at Bethany.

"How does Trix prefer to be bonked?" he asked. "Flat on her back or doggy style? Or some other way?"

Trixie was yelling something, but it certainly didn't sound like a list of preferred positions to Bethany. More like something a torture master would be offering his latest victim. She shook her head helplessly.

"What, you've never watched your friend in action?" asked Damon. "You need to broaden your horizons. Well if I've got to pick, I'll take doggy I guess."

Damon let go Trixie's hand and seized her around the hips, lifting them up and towards him so that she was in his nominated position. Still yelling in a temper, Trixie hurriedly put her hand between her legs, trying to cover herself.

There was a casual, "move it, or else," followed by a hard slap to the bottom when Trixie didn't. After a second hard slap, Trixie decided she really had no choice and her hand drew away, leaving her completely exposed.

Bethany watched as Damon rubbed the head of his cock against Trixie's pussy, running along her slit and back. Then he moved her lips apart and Bethany could see his cock slowly pushing its way into Trixie. Trixie was squealing and wriggling, trying to escape this invasion, but two massive hands on her hips were holding her implacably, letting Damon drill right in.

Bethany shivered. She could almost feel that penetration in her own pussy. Then she squealed in outrage. She could. Joe had dropped his hand while she was distracted and his fingers were pushing between her lips and exploring her. She wriggled, trying to pull away, while at the same time she could see Damon continuing his battering entry into Trixie, who was squealing louder with each advance Damon made.

Trixie struggled. Turning her head slightly she could see Joe groping a wriggling Bethany, while at the same time she could feel Damon forcing his way into her. He felt rough and hard, but there was nothing she could do that seemed to slow him down. It felt like an age, but soon she knew that he had managed to ram his entire cock into her, stretching her and filling her.

She wriggled slightly, trying to find a more comfortable feeling, irritated when Damon mimicked her action, wriggling against her, sending vibrations into her.

Damon started to withdraw, and Trixie groaned. She knew what was about to happen. Hearing the groan, Bethany diverted her attention away from Joe's intrusive fingers to what was happening to her friend. She saw Damon slowly pulling out of Trixie, and realised that the groan had been Trixie anticipating the coming thrust.

Damon thrust in, hard and fast, with Trixie squealing in shock, and Bethany squealing in sympathy. Then Damon started having fun, pumping into Trixie as fast as he could. When you're not concerned about how your partner is reacting, it doesn't take long for a man to reach his climax.

To a continuous chorus of squeals and screams from Trixie, Damon relieved the ache in his balls, letting his sperm fly deep into Trixie, who could do nothing but scream her frustration.

"Well," Joe said to Bethany, "that was quick, wasn't it. Now it's our turn you lucky girl. Are you going to struggle, co-operate or just lie there? And what's your favourite position? I'm sure you know the answer to that."

Bethany glared at him, trying to resist as he pushed her towards the bed. Damon had already got off, leaving Trixie lying there, still too shocked to move. Joe eased Trixie to the side, forcing Bethany onto her back next to Trixie.

Bethany lay still, determined to just lie there, not co-operating or resisting, just lying like a log. Let's see him get some fun out of that.

Joe grinned. He recognised Bethany's tactics and didn't mind. It made for an easier entry and then nature could take care of the rest. His exploring fingers had already determined that Bethany was hot and wet, whether she fully realised it or not.

Trixie lay quietly, watching as Bethany was placed next to her, seeing Bethany just lying there with her eyes closed, waiting. Joe was moving her legs apart and Bethany wasn't resisting. As Trixie watched, Joe moved Bethany's lips apart, easing his cock up to her entrance.

Bethany flinched slightly, feeling Joe pressing against her, but lay determinedly still. She felt a gentle pressure as Joe eased between her lips. She could resist this she thought confidently. Just lie still, she told herself.

Watching, Trixie saw Joe ease his cock between Bethany's lips and pause. Then with a single sharp thrust he plunged fully into Bethany and all Bethany's resolve went to pieces. She screamed and exploded, fighting this invasion of her body, even though she was already far too late. She could here Joe laughing as she bucked under him, twisting and turning, and knew that he was enjoying her reaction, but unable to help herself. She just was not going to lie there and let him use her.

Trixie watched horrified as Bethany bounced and screamed. She wondered if Bethany realised that her legs were now wrapped around Joe, holding him within her while her hands clawed at his shoulders.

The two of them were heaving up and down on the bed, bouncing high in their enthusiastic performance. Trixie noted that Bethany's screams of rage seemed to have changed pitch as she fiercely bucked against Joe.

Bethany honestly thought she was resisting Joe, and it came as a shock to her when an orgasm crashed though her. She screamed and writhed, feeling Joe's seed splashing into her, and cursed him heartily.

Rising, breathing hard, Joe looked down at the two nude young women lying next to each other. He turned to his friend.

"Dunno about you, Damon, but I'm done. Shall we leave them for now? With a bit of luck we'll catch them another year."

"Might as well," said Damon. "Mine wasn't a particularly good screw anyway. You seemed to have a lot more fun with yours."

The girls watched as the two men ducked out the door and away.

"We can show everything that we've got and they can't do a damn thing about it, I believe you said," said Bethany. "Boy, we sure showed them what we've got."

"Actually, you said that," replied Trixie. "I just agreed. I guess no-one told those two the rules."

Ashson
Ashson
8,550 Followers