Let's Go Hiking

Story Info
Two young woman go on a hiking holiday.
5.3k words
3.99
65.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers

Naomi and Heather were into ecology. They weren't fanatics about it, but they enjoyed nature, liked going camping and enjoyed hiking. They were both young, being in their early twenties, and quite fit.

Now they were on holiday and had arranged to go on a cross country hike, seeing the mountains and forests that still lay out there, substantially untouched by civilisation.

The idea was that they would fly into a remote camp and then be guided on a two day nature hike through the deep woods to some secluded lakes. They would camp at the lake for two more days and then make the hike back to the drop-off point, where they would be picked up and flown home.

Arriving at the drop-off point the two young women were introduced to Eric. Eric was only a few years older than the girls. He was quite a large man, and obviously very fit. He'd grown-up in a similar wilderness area in Canada, he told the girls, and had moved down here about five years previously. In the off-season he worked as a logger, but during the high season he was a guide, taking a fresh party out every week. His time was booked solid for the next two months.

If the girls cared to hunt or fish (they didn't) he could lead them to where they could do so successfully. However, if their reasons for coming were purely scenic, he would make sure the trails they took led past the nicest places, giving them ample opportunity for any photography they wanted to do.

"The first day of the hike is fairly strenuous," Eric explained. "We don't set up camp until late, as I want to get more than halfway to our destination on day one. This means that day two will be a much shorter hike, leaving us ample time to set up camp when we reach the lakes.

You should be aware that your phones won't work that far out, as there will be no signal. I will, of course, have a radio so that I can call for help in the case of emergency."

The following morning the girls were up bright and early, eager to get under way. With Eric leading, they set off at what Naomi suggested was a rather slow pace.

"Have patience," Eric told her. "You have to keep up this pace all day, and you're not strolling through a city park. If you rush now you'll wear yourself out long before the day is done. Just stick with me and you'll be surprised at how much ground we actually cover."

By the time it came for the lunch-break, the girls were in a far better position to appreciate Eric's advice. Although they both considered themselves to be fit and experienced hikers, this was their first time off well beaten paths, and they were starting to feel the difference.

Continuing after lunch, both girls were really starting to feel the effects of the hike, but neither of them wanted to ask for a rest or make a complaint, especially with Eric striding confidently along in front of them. As far as they were concerned, if Eric could do it, so could they.

Finally stopping for the night, the girls were relieved to be able to sprawl on the ground in front of the small camp fire that Eric had set up. They were enjoying some nice heated stew when Eric suddenly put a hand over his face and gave a heartfelt sigh.

"Eric, is there something wrong?" demanded Heather, worried.

Eric sighed again and shook his head.

"Just wait," he told them. "You should spot it shortly."

Puzzled, the girls returned to their meal. After a few moments, Heather lifted her head, looking puzzled, and sniffed the air. Lifting the stew to her nose, she sniffed it cautiously, shook her head and then seemed to be trying to smell the air generally.

Naomi looked at Heather, puzzled, though she noticed that Eric seemed amused. Then Naomi suddenly detected the scent of something rancid. Her nose twitched and she started scenting the air.

"What is that smell, Eric," asked Heather. "It's not a skunk, is it?"

"I wish it was," grumbled Eric. "You're about to meet the local hermit, known as Bearman, because he smells as bad as one."

A few moments passed and then the figure, the presence of who had been presaged by the breeze, appeared at the edge of the camp.

"'lo, Eric," came a deep rumble. "What'cha doin'?"

"Hullo, Bearman," murmured Eric. "We're hiking out to the lakes."

"Thought so," rumbled Bearman. "Any chance of some of that stew?"

"Of course," agreed Eric. "Help yourself."

Heather and Naomi watched as Bearman lumbered forward. It was obviously not just his smell that was behind his name. He seemed as big as a grizzly, a large grizzly, and he seemed to be wearing a coat made of fur.

As they watched, Bearman settled down across the campfire from the girls. Much to their relief, the slight breeze was now blowing away from him, although this did not prevent the occasional whiff from floating past.

Taking advantage of Bearman's presence, Eric quizzed him about current conditions, mentally running over his proposed route and ticking of the various points as he talked.

Tired after their extended hike, the girls retired to their sleeping bags as soon as they'd tidied up after their meal.

Lying there, nodding off, the girls both woke abruptly when Bearman started talking again.

"Nice couple of gals, you've got there, Eric," his deep voice rumbled. "Any chance I can have the use of one before I go?"

The girls looked at each other in shock. Surely he didn't mean that the way it sounded. Apparently he did, because Eric seemed to take the request seriously.

"Now, Bearman," he protested, "we've had this talk before. I can't just lend you one of the girls right now. Besides, they're city girls. They're not used to conditions out here, and let's face it, Bearman, you reek. When did you last have a wash. I won't say bath, because I suspect the answer would be never.

I'm sorry, but you have to understand that girls like this have delicate sensitivities. If you were to try to cuddle one smelling the way you do they'd probably be sick, and you wouldn't want that, now would you?"

Bearman glanced at the two nervous girls and then shook his head regretfully.

"No, guess not," he said. "And I had a bath at the beginning of the season just last year, and you know it. Never had a bath, indeed."

"Um, that was the season before, I think you'll find," said Eric with a smile, "but I bet you haven't even had a wash since."

"Haven't needed one," grumbled Bearman. With that he lumbered to his feet and head off.

"Eric, was he serious?" asked Naomi.

"Oh, yes, I think so. He asks me every year at the start of the season and I always have to turn him down. I don't think he expects success, but he works on the principle that if he doesn't ask, he won't get.

At times I'm tempted to find the biggest and ugliest woman I can and when he asks I'll offer her to him. The problem is, he might accept and then I'd be in real strife."

The girls giggled, and a short time later drifted off to sleep.

The next day started much the same as the first, with a slight difference of the hike starting off at a slightly faster pace.

"We don't have as far to go today," explained Eric, "and at this pace we'll reach the lake just in time for a late lunch. We can then set up our proper camp and the rest of the day is yours to look around and get acquainted with the area."

Things went as planned, and by three in the afternoon they had pitched their tents, organised their camp and were at leisure to explore.

And that's when things went a little off the plan.

The girls heard a cry of "'lo, Eric," and looking up they saw Bearman lumbering into the camp. A vastly different Bearman to the smelly old hermit they'd encountered the previous night.

He'd bathed, comprehensively. His hair was neatly combed, as was his beard. He positively glowed with health and cleanliness. His smell was completely gone, apart from a faint whiff of some sort of soap.

Unfortunately, the girls were not in a position to see if he'd cleaned his clothes up as well, for he hadn't bothered to wear any for this visit. They could see, however, that his male anatomy was cast on a scale that was as large as the rest of him.

"Well, how do I look now, Eric," boomed Bearman. "Clean enough to satisfy you?"

"Um, yes, Bearman," came Eric's reply. "You seem to have cleaned up very nicely. Even trimmed your beard and hair, I see."

"That I did," agreed Bearman. "Now, which of the lasses is mine?"

"Well, I guess since you've put all that work into it, you deserve some sort of reward. You can use the dark one," Eric said, indicating Naomi. "I've decided I'll be keeping the blonde for myself. Are you going to take her now or wait until tonight?"

"Now, of course," rumbled Bearman. "You can see I'm ready and waiting."

Heather and Naomi were, understandably, somewhat taken aback at this announcement.

"What do you mean he can use me?" shrieked Naomi. "He's not touching me, I assure you."

Bearman turned and smiled at her.

"Don't fuss so," he told her. "You'll like it just fine once I get started. Haven't had me a good woman since the last season, and she whined all the time that I smelled. This time I'm nice and clean."

- - -

NAOMI'S STORY

What happened on that day? Well it sort of went like this. This old hermit we'd met the previous day, they call him Bearman, came in to our camp. He'd apparently been working hard at cleaning himself up, because that first day he stunk. It was bad enough to gag a skunk.

So, like I said, he came into the camp and he'd bathed and done his hair and managed to get rid of the smell. He'd also got rid of his clothes because he came wandering in stark naked. He looked like a gorilla, but no gorilla ever had a cock sticking up like this guy's.

He then had the gall to ask our guide if he could have one of us girls, and we expected the guide to chase him away like the day before. Instead of which Eric pointed to me and said he'd have to make do with me because Eric wanted Heather for himself.

So this ape turns towards me with a big grin on his face, while I'm all, "No way known. Take a hike," and start backing away.

It was just rotten luck that Eric was actually standing behind Heather and me, and when I started backing away I bumped into him. He said something about no need to be shy and pushed me straight at Bearman who promptly grabbed me. I noticed at the time that Eric was already holding Heather's arm.

Now when I said Bearman looked like a gorilla, it turned out he was as strong as one too. He just wrapped one arm around my waist and held me against his side. This, I might point out, was not holding me next to him with his arm around my waist. This was picking me up with one arm around my waist so I'm bent double, head behind him.

My head was right there next to his bum. I could have bitten it, but was too scared. I started yelling and carrying on and kicking my legs and trying to hit his back but he just ignored all that. With his free hand he just ripped open the catch to my shorts and peeled them and my panties off.

Then that damn shovel he called a hand slapped me on the bottom and he told me to stop squalling. He didn't take his hand off my bottom either. He just started stroking my bottom and then pushed his hand between my legs and started stroking other parts.

After doing that for a few moments he spun me around so that my head was dangling in front of him and my legs were behind him. That's when he started peeling of my top and bra. He didn't even bother undoing the bra, just dragged it off.

Once I was naked he shifted his grip on me, putting both hands on my waist and lifting me in front of me and looking me up and down. He seemed to think I should be happy that he approved of what he saw.

After that he put me back on my feet, spun me around so that I was facing away from him, then grabbed the back of my legs just above the knees and lifted me, tilting me back so that my back smacked into his chest.

The way he held me you would think I was sitting on an invisible chair, and while I was kicking my feet up and down it wasn't accomplishing anything.

I wasn't taking all this quietly you know. I was verballing him (and Eric) the whole time, but that had the same result as me kicking the air; a lot of energy and no result.

Next thing I knew he was sliding me down his body. I sank until I could feel that I was straddling this bar, and I could feel it jammed pretty hard against my slit. I knew what it was of course and I was trying to wriggle and he was bouncing me against it, asking if I liked the feel of that.

After doing that for a while he lifted me upwards again, and I could feel his cock rising with me as though it didn't want to lose touch. And it didn't, worse luck. He just lifted me high enough for his cock to stand up straight and poke against my pussy. Then he pushed me down so that it pushed its way past my lips and into me. Not right into me. Just enough so that I knew it was coming.

That's when he let go my legs and grabbed my breasts.

You can imagine how I felt. I was effectively balanced there, Bearman's cock just inside me with my full weight now bearing down on it while he played with my breasts.

What could I do? I mean, what could I do? My own weight was enough to start me sliding down his pole and I couldn't stop it. I was sort of wet there. Who wouldn't be when someone has started shafting them?

The wetness was enough to let me slide down a little bit more, even though I tried to clamp my pussy closed. The trouble was every time he came in a bit more, I'd get a bit wetter, making it easier for him to come in even further.

I tried wriggling to make it more comfortable and that caused me to sink onto him even faster. He wasn't pushing in, mind you. He was just letting me screw myself.

It seemed to me to take for ever to sink down onto him, but finally I was firmly nailed to him. My feet were still dangling in the air and he was right up me. I honestly hadn't thought I'd stretch far enough to take him. And all he did was stand there, wearing me like a badge of honour while he played with my breasts.

I kept waiting for him to do something but nothing happened, and after a while I found myself starting to move restlessly, just twisting a bit on his dick. It's not as though I could be expected to just stay there, like a shag on a rock.

My moving must have been the signal for him. I worked it out later that he'd just been waiting until he thought I was comfortable before he started on me.

When I started twisting, Bearman grabbed my hips and nudged my back so I fell forward slightly. At the same time he wedged one of his legs between mine and forced them to either side of him. If he'd been lying down, I'd have been straddling him facing towards his feet.

This is the point where the jackhammer started. He made me slide along his cock a bit and then rammed back into me while his hands on my hips pulled me onto him at the same time. Apparently he wasn't going to wait for me to move with him, he was just going to make it happen.

As I said, he jackhammered into me, and I was squealing and carrying on while this cock was just pummelling me. I could feel every one of those thrusts up to my throat, and each one of them was forcing a squeal out of me.

And it just kept on going.

You'd have thought that if this guy hadn't been laid since last year then he would be so desperate it would be over in a flash. I certainly expected something like that. Not so. Bearman seemed to be determined to give me every single one of the fucks that he'd missed. He just would not stop.

I found that you can take only so much wriggling and protesting when you're being bounced off a cock before things start to change. While I was still furious about what was happening, that pounding cock was starting to get to me.

Which made me even angrier. I could actually hear my squeals of fury and fright turning into squeaks of pleasure as Bearman's cock slowly seduced my body, forcing me to feel the pleasure of a robust mating.

I lost track of what was going on around me. There was just me and Bearman and that cock of his ploughing into me and slowly driving me wild.

At some stage Bearman had settled onto the ground, kneeling, leaving me on all fours as he took me. He wasn't forcing me to move against him anymore. To my disgust I found myself almost hurtling myself against his cock, demanding it go deeper and harder.

I was literally screaming with excitement, because I'll swear I had never been taken so comprehensively before. I could feel all my nerves curling up into tight little balls, unable to take much more of what was happening, and I almost dreaded the release that was on its way.

Bearman gave a grunt that was almost a roar and then he flooded me, all his saved spunk for the last year flooding me, and I just went up in flames. I could sense myself screaming and writhing under that pounding cock but all I could really feel was a flood of sensation sweeping over me and inside me a cock, cock, cock destroying me.

I sort of just collapsed onto the ground at that stage. I mean, I was out of it. Non compos mentis, I believe they call it.

I was vaguely aware of Bearman slapping my bottom and then he wasn't there anymore. I could hear Heather calling to me, but it seemed like hours before I could get up the energy to look at her. Then I got another shock.

- - -

HEATHER'S STORY

We, that's Naomi and me, were on this cross-country hike and campout. On the first day of the hike we met this smelly old hermit who lived in the woods. He made an indecent suggestion and Eric, he was our guide, ran him off, suggesting he take a bath.

The next day we'd reached the lakes and set up our camp for a two day stay when the hermit came wandering back. Apparently he'd taken Eric's words to heart and had cleaned himself up. He'd also ditched his smelly old clothes, so when he waltzed into our camp he was starkers.

Can you believe it? Here we were, just minding our own business, when this huge nude man walks into the camp. And he then had the gall to ask Eric if he could have one of us to play with.

What was worse was that Eric said that as the hermit had cleaned himself up he was entitled to a reward and told him he could have Naomi. He couldn't have me, Eric said, because Eric wanted me for himself.

I mean, Jesus Christ! Eric was a nice dude, big and handsome and really strong and if he'd asked I just might have said yes, but to just calmly tell this old hermit to boff Naomi because he was going to boff me? I ask you? The sheer arrogance was astounding.

Naomi was promptly protesting loud and clear and backing away from the hermit. I was getting ready to back her up when we ran into a little snag. Eric was actually standing behind us, and he just shoved Naomi straight at the old man who caught her neatly. At the same time, Eric grabbed my arm.

To be honest, I wasn't particularly worried about Eric at that stage. I was more interested in what was happening to Naomi, because I'll tell you right now, her lover boy had a big dick and it was all primed for action.

Anyway, this guy, they call him Bearman, just peeled of Naomi's shorts and pants, slapped her bottom and goosed her or something similar, twisted her around and peeled off her top and bra. It was like watching him skin a rabbit. One moment she was dressed and then the next she was naked with a big red hand print on her bottom.

After that, Bearman seemed to just pick Naomi up and plunk her down on his cock. Geez, you should have heard Naomi squeal when that cock shot up her pussy. Then Bearman just started bouncing Naomi on his cock and boy, was he having fun doing so. Her, not so much at the start, but from the sound of her voice she did start to come around after a while. She was sure bobbing her bum up and down with some enthusiasm at the end.

Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers
12