Let's Play a Game

Story Info
He is challenged to a game of poker.
2.6k words
4.35
73k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,543 Followers

Just because you work with someone it doesn't make them your mate. That's the way it was with Jake and me. We worked well together but apart from that there was no friendship. We didn't actively dislike each other, we were just superbly indifferent. Away from work he went his way and I went mine and that was it.

It was at a work function that I met Erica, Jake's wife. She was a lovely little thing. When I first saw her my immediate thought was that Jake had been cradle snatching. She hardly looked old enough to vote, let alone get married. She was sweet and petite, with an air of naïve innocence about her.

It was six months before I met Erica for a second time. It was on a weekend, around lunch time, and I got a call from the boss. It turned out that someone had put a car through a shop window. Emergency services had extracted the car and slapped up an emergency cover but the owner wanted proper repairs done immediately. He didn't want to be in a position where his customers would be inconvenienced by glaziers on a normal shopping day, so he called our emergency line and requested we fix it.

All fine and good, but why was the boss calling me? I wasn't part of the emergency services. It turned out that one of our emergency trucks was at another site and would be there for the rest of the day. The other emergency vehicle was at a road accident, as part of the accident. He was out of action for several weeks it seemed. Desperation had the boss calling me, offering double time.

I had nothing planned that I couldn't put off. I told the boss no worries, bar one. I couldn't handle a big shop window by myself. Who's going to be my partner? Jake, that's who.

The boss had already contacted Jake. He'd been at the footy and was heading homeward even as we spoke. Could I swing past his place and pick him up? That would be easiest. (It would also save the boss having to fork out for Jake's mileage. He could be a bit of a tightwad at times. Don't know why. He would have charged it all to the shop owner.)

The upshot was that I toddled off to Jake's place to pick him up and go earn some extra cash.

He wasn't there, was he? Erica came out.

"Um, Andrew, isn't it," she said hesitantly. "Jake's not back yet. You'd better come in and wait."

I looked at her, still looking absurdly young, sweet, and innocent, and my loins said, "Well, hullo, lover." My voice, however, said, "Ah, no, that's all right, Erica. He shouldn't be long. I'll just wait in the truck."

"I shouldn't bother, if I was you," she said sweetly. "He just sent me a message saying that there's been an accident on the freeway and he's stuck on the wrong side of it. He may be an hour or so getting home."

I groaned and grabbed the phone and called my boss, explaining the situation. He didn't care. As long as Jake got there sometime today I should just wait. He didn't have anyone else to send. A gentle hint that he was quite a good glazier and knew what to do was met with derisive laughter.

"Listen, Andy, if I left my wife's party to go to work she'd break my arms. You'll find I can't do much glazing with broken arms. You just wait for Jake."

I called Jake, hoping for better news. Not to be, but could have been worse.

"Sorry, Andy, but I figure I'll be about an hour. The emergency vehicles are here now but it's still going to take some time to clean up."

I sighed and looked down at Erica, still smiling sweetly.

"You might as well come in and have a cup of coffee," she said. "It'd be silly to just sit here in the truck for an hour or so."

She had a point and I wasn't going to argue. I swung down and followed her into the house. I didn't follow too closely. I kept far enough back that I could appreciate the way her bottom swayed from side to side as she walked. Erica had what you would call a lilting walk, her buttocks putting a lot of happy action into what was really a very pedestrian activity, and I appreciated the view.

So we sat down and had a cup of coffee, not talking about anything much, and that took care of ten minutes. Erica idly picked up a pack of cards that was sitting on the dresser and dealt out a game of patience. Then she swept the cards back into a pile.

"You know any card games?" she asked.

"Poker," I said. "Do you know how to play?"

"I do, but not for money. People always get disgruntled if they lose money, and that includes me."

"No worries," I said, nodding towards the chess set that had been lying next to the cards. "We'll play for chess pieces."

Erica looked a little dubious, but shrugged and agreed. We took half the chess pieces each and started playing. A few games later I had all the pieces and a smirk. Erica looked a little irritated.

"I wasn't concentrating," she grumbled. "Split up the pieces and we'll try again."

"Sorry," I said, my smirk getting wider. "I won fair and square. If you want half the pieces you'll have to purchase them?"

She cocked her head to the side slightly, wondering what the catch was.

"You need to surrender an item of clothing for the pieces," I told her, and waited.

She gave a soft laugh.

"And I suppose you think you'll keep winning until I'm naked," she observed.

"Thought hadn't crossed my mind," I protested. "You can feel free to call a halt any time you like."

She gave this funny little giggle, reached around and undid her bra. A few contortions later she dropped a scrap of silk on the table, and I'd seen exactly nothing. I divvied up the pieces again and the game resumed.

This time the results were slightly different. A few games and Erica had the pieces, and I'm not quite sure how that came about. I'd get good hands but she just seemed to get better ones. The one time I'd tried bluffing she'd called me on it. That's what finally wiped me out.

"OK," I said, passing over the bra. "I'll pay for the pieces."

"You can't pay for the pieces with my clothes," she pointed out, that smile of hers showing sweet delight as she pushed the bra back to my side of the table. "You have to purchase them with your own things."

So she got my shirt. She followed that up by taking my singlet.

"Shoes and socks don't count," she announced when I tried to pay with those. "I'm not wearing any so you can't use them. We can call it quits now if you like."

She had to be kidding. Her luck couldn't hold. The law of averages was on my side and I knew I was a better player. I knew the odds and what to discard and the chances of improving my hand. Erica just went by guess and by god and got lucky. My trousers joined the items of clothing on her side of the table.

The next hand I had was pure crap. Not even a damned pair. I kept the ace and drew four, hoping for something. I got nothing. A hand of five random cards and Erica had a pair of twos. I was ready to spit chips. I'd also lost my underpants if I wanted to continue.

"Maybe you'd better call it quits at this stage," Erica said, and I could tell that the only reason she wasn't rolling around the floor laughing was because she was hoping to have me carry on. "I mean, you'll be naked, and if you lose again you'll have to pay a forfeit to get your clothes back."

What sort of forfeit she intended I had no idea but I did know the sort of forfeit I'd like to demand from her. Damn it! I had to be able to win something.

For a few games it was all even, Erica winning a few pieces and then me winning them back. Then I got a hand and a half. Four kings and an ace. Erica on the other hand drew two cards. Assuming she had three of a kind the best she could come up with would be four of a kind and that would be inferior to my four kings.

She tried to bluff me, betting her pieces freely. Knowing I had this hand won I matched and raised and all our pieces finished in the centre and it was my turn to gloat.

I laid out the four kings, smiling.

She laid out a queen high straight flush and took the pot. I kid you not. She tried to fill a flush by drawing two cards and pulled it off. I couldn't fucking believe it.

While I was looking at Erica's cards, feeling as though the laws of chance had been abrogated especially for her, she got up and came waltzing around the table, giggling.

Coming up behind me she tugged at the back of my chair.

"Turn your chair around," she ordered. "You'll need to pay a forfeit, remember."

I'd automatically swung the chair around before my situation fully dawned on me. I wasn't just sitting there naked. I was sitting there naked with a very prominent erection. What the hell would she say when she saw that?

"Ooh. Is that because of me?" is what she said. "How sweet."

Sweet? Was she kidding me? Next thing I know her hand closes over me, running lightly up and down, checking out my size. It seemed to meet her requirements because she said, "Forfeit time," and sat down on my lap, straddling me.

I could feel her pressed up against my erection and it seemed to me that it was getting harder than ever. I assumed that she was just going to rub against me a little, driving me up the wall. I underestimated her.

Her hands disappeared under her dress as she raised herself a little. One hand apparently pushed the crotch of her panties to one side while the other took hold of my cock and steered it into position. Then she was sinking onto me.

Bloody hell. I was being raped. Fortunately, I knew my Confucius. "When rape is inevitable, relax and enjoy it." Mentally, I relaxed. Physically, my cock was a rigid bar and it had no intention of relaxing any time soon.

I sat there, eyes wide, feeling Erica slowly sink onto me. Her face was showing her excitement and I could see her braless nipples prominent against her dress. She was hot and wet and sweet, her passage yielding easily to my rigidity. Then she was sitting firmly across my lap, my cock fully inside her, a demure smile on her face. That demure smile was a lie and a total contradiction to the look in her eye.

Then she was rising, sliding back up my cock, and my immediate thought was that if she got off I'd kill her and no-one would blame me. She didn't. She knew exactly what she was doing and when she was just about ready to disengage she stopped and sank quickly back down.

She probably sank down even faster than she intended as I pushed up hard to meet her. She made a gasping sound as I drove in, out bodies coming together with a slap. Then she was bouncing happily, our groins slapping together with great enthusiasm, as took her forfeit.

I had thought the excitement she showed while playing was the excitement of the cards, the winning and losing. I now suspected that her excitement had been anticipation of what was happening now. She was hot and eager, her enthusiasm blatant as she bounced on my lap. The winning and losing (winning in her case) had started her excitement and my cock running riot inside her was increasing it, driving her to fever pitch.

I tried to slip my hands up her dress to get at her breasts, only to have them slapped away. Her forfeit, so she decided what was going on. For now, breasts were out. Irritated, I took pleasure in driving into her even harder.

Some punishment that turned out to be. She gave a muted shriek, bounced a couple more times and then climaxed. I could feel her clamped tight around me and I struggle hard not to just let loose. I didn't want to finish yet. I rode out her climax, finding her limp and exhausted afterwards, leaning against me, my erection still firmly rampant within her.

I waited patiently for her to gather her wits.

OK. I waited impatiently for her to gather wits, but I did wait. Eventually she blinked and her attention sharpened, focusing on me.

I lifted her off my lap, feeling her disengage with a sense of loss, content that I'd be back inside her in a minute or two.

"Now it's my turn," I told her. "Now your dress is coming off and I'm going to have my fun claiming a forfeit."

She looked back at me, her face sensual and knowing. I pushed her back until she was leaning against the table. I reached for the hem of her dress and lifted, taking it up and over her head, her breasts pilling out freely. I paused for a moment to cup them, lightly sucking on each nipple. Then it was time for her panties to come down. Nude, she was delightful.

I was leaning towards her, my erection tantalizingly close to her pussy, when my phone rang. It was sitting right there on the table, next to her. I'd put it there after phoning Jake earlier. I automatically picked it up, more to shut it up than to answer it.

"The accident's been cleared and I'll be there in five," said Jake. "See you."

And I was standing in his house, in front of his naked wife, naked myself, with a giant erection. I hurriedly threw my clothes on, the process not helped by having to listen to Erica's laughter. I was dressed and standing next to the truck as Jake pulled up.

Jake didn't even bother to go inside. He just waved to Erica who was standing at the front door and then jumped in the truck. I and my blue balls then drove off, heading to our glazing emergency.

I didn't speak. There was nothing I wanted to say to Jake and I doubt I'd have been too coherent just then anyway. Jake mainly stayed silent but he did ask if Erica had given me coffee. I said that she had.

"She didn't try to inveigle you into a game of cards, did she?" he asked.

"Pardon? Are you saying I shouldn't play cards with her?"

"Not if you don't want to be skinned like a rabbit," Jake said with a laugh.

"Um, we played, but we used your chess pieces as tokens," I said carefully. "What makes you think that she'd won?"

"She can't help herself," said Jake. "She cheats. She's as good as a professional magician when it comes to dealing cards. She could have you shuffle the deck and cut it and still deal all four suites without getting a card wrong."

Fucking hell. Played for a fool and all I had to show for it was a severe case of frustration. Erica was probably still laughing.

Ashson
Ashson
8,543 Followers