Let's Twist Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since there are seven of us playing, I've made this into a round robin tournament whereby everyone will play against each other, but you cannot put any clothing back on. As soon as one of the players falls, both players wait until they are called again. Only two will play at any given time," he continued.

I raised my hand and waved it around like a third grader with a really important question. Bryan rolled his eyes and nodded to me to ask my question.

"What do I win this year?" I asked Bryan impishly.

"Obviously you are forgetting that you lost last time, but that is still an excellent question. Since this is a 60's Nude Day party, the winner will be the director of a 60's 'Love In'. He or she will arrange the rest of the party on the futons in whatever combination desired when we are all naked. Sound interesting?" Bryan leered at us like a cheap huckster in front of a circus sideshow. His facial contortions were even funnier given his John Lennon hippie look. Everyone was clapping and laughing, even Mrs. C! I think the hash hit her pretty hard because she laughing hilariously at nearly everything that Bryan said. This should be interesting.

Bryan got everyone up and led us over to the putting green near the pool. He whipped the Twister pad like a matador in a bullfight to spread it out properly. The Twister pad is designed with four rows of six circles; thus there is one row of six green circles, then one row each of six red, six yellow and six blue circles. Bryan had the spinner in his hand and declared that whoever was holding the spinner was the referee if there were any disputes.

"To begin the match I propose that our delightful host and hostess begin," Bryan swept his arm toward the Twister pad and urged Mr. and Mrs. Cornwallis forward. Mrs. C tottered over to one side of the pad and Mr. C to the other. They took off their shoes and placed one foot on yellow and the other on blue, facing each other across the pad. In the meantime, Meat had been directed by Bryan to change the music to a special mix he brought along.

"Twist and Shout" was the first song up and everyone started twisting and singing like Ferris Bueller on the Chicago parade float. After everyone was in the swing of things Bryan dramatically spun the Twister arrow.

"Right hand yellow!" he shouted to the Cornwallis duo. They both had to bend over and put their right hand down on a yellow circle. It was particularly hilarious watching our Jackie Kennedy look-alike bend over in her tight pink skirt. I nudged Meat and nodded toward Mrs. C's nice ass sticking up in the air. He pantomimed Groucho Marx's caterpillar eyebrows while smoking an imaginary cigar.

"Left foot green," Bryan called. We all hooted because this was the first difficult move. Mrs. Cornwallis had an easier move because she had to move her left foot one space to her left. However, her tight skirt was inhibiting her move. To the delight of us watching she hitched her skirt up with her free hand and made the move. Because she was bent over with her skirt nearly to her butt, another detail of Bryan's intricate wardrobe planning appeared. She was wearing black, old school garters attached to her nylons! Meat wolf-whistled and we all applauded her Twister move. Ashley's eyes were as big as saucers when she saw her mother expose her great legs.

Charlie had a more difficult move because his right foot and right hand were in the way. He couldn't lift either to reach the circle so he had to contort his body to make the move. He looked like an Indian maharaja in a Fellini movie. He did make it without falling so the game continued.

Bryan flipped the arrow and called out, "Right foot red". Again Mrs. C had an easier move except now her feet had to be spread to both sides of the mat. She pulled her skirt completely up to her hips and spread her legs like an Olympic gymnast. She was wearing sheer, black panties that contrasted vividly with her white thighs exposed above her garters. The observers all had a nice view of her pussy lips pressed against the silk. Charlie the IV had an impossible move. He fell in a heap in front of his wife's face. She leaned down and kissed him on the lips. Charlie seemed surprised but smiled and kissed her back. They both jumped to their feet to our applause.

"Mr. Cornwallis, please remove an article of clothing," Bryan ruled. Charlie gamely unbuttoned his Nehru jacket and flung it to the side with a flourish.

"Next up is Ashley Rose and Jo Lynn," Bryan called. Poor Jo Lynn had no chance in this game. She was a little uncoordinated and plenty top heavy. Needless to say, when she bent over, her huge tits nearly spilled out of her low cut top. Jo fell after the second move and Ashley pranced around like a prize fighter winning the championship. Her titties were bouncing and jostling like two puppies fighting in a laundry bag.

"Alexis and Meat take center stage, please," our master of ceremonies said. The music changed to "The Peppermint Twist". I was twisting my hips like a mad woman and taunting Meat across the pad.

"Right foot blue," was called. I made an aggressive two circle step toward Meat. He too, took a large step so we were now shoulder to shoulder. Or more accurately, my shoulder was up to his elbow. I bumped him with my hip trying to get him to stumble. He laughed at my pathetic attempt to cheat.

'Left hand blue' was next so I quickly reached around Meat to place my hand behind his foot. His only move was reach over me to put down his hand. His chest was now looming over me so I tickled his tummy by humming my lips against him.

'Right hand red' was called and with cat-like reflexes I slapped my hand down on a red circle just before Meat tried for the same circle. That meant he had to reach for another red circle but I subtly bumped him with my hip and he toppled over protesting all the while.

"I rule no foul," Bryan decreed, much to the displeasure of Meat. He stripped off his Beach Boys shirt which left the 'Hang 10' surfboard bouncing on his Adonis-like chest. Mrs. C seemed to cheer the loudest for this mini strip tease.

Bryan handed me the spinner and called out to Mrs. Cornwallis to join him on the pad. I spun a series of foot moves so it looked like an Arthur Murray dance instruction. Finally a hand move was directed so Bryan and Mrs. C bent over to accomplish it. The next move had Bryan's face directly under Mrs. Cornwallis' spread legs. The fatal move was next when Mrs. C slipped and collapsed on top of Bryan. Her pussy was directly over his mouth which made it easy for Bryan to get a couple licks on her silk covered cunt. Mrs. Cornwallis didn't get up very quickly and as a matter of fact seemed to be grinding her crotch into Bryan's willing face.

I threatened to turn the hose on them unless they got up. Mrs. Cornwallis was smiling like a kid who just got a cookie. She unpinned her pink pillbox hat and sailed it into the pool to the cheers of the rest of us. Who knew about the uptight ones? Ashley Rose and her father were openly shocked. This Twister game was turning into good, clean, family fun.

I know you kids are anxiously awaiting the grand finale so I will fast-forward to the final match. Unfortunately for yours truly I was naked as a jay bird well before the end. But so was everyone else except Mrs. Cornwallis and Ashley Rose. Mrs. C was either very lucky with the moves called or she was just the better player. She was down to her lacy, black bra and black, silk panties. Ashley only had her panties on and her sweet boobies were bouncing on her chest.

After a few moves, Mrs. Cornwallis lost her balance and quickly unhooked her bra. She proudly displayed her breasts to us on the sidelines like a burlesque dancer. Wow, Mrs. C had some nice tits with long, dark nipples. They didn't look fixed either. I checked out her naked husband and noticed he had a partial erection.

It was now sudden death since mother and daughter each had on just panties. Bryan called out several easy moves that had the girls contorted but still in control. I suspect, but I don't know for sure, that Bryan cheated with the spins. He soon had Mrs. Cornwallis and Ashley Rose in a crazy Twister version of the sexual 69 position. Both of them had their faces were within inches each other's nearly naked pussy.

Understand also that we kept drinking during the game and a few joints were passed around to those standing on the sidelines. Inhibitions were totally out the window. Everyone was naked except the last two on the pad. Sexual energy was pulsating along with the loud music.

"Right hand yellow," Bryan called out. Mrs. Cornwallis was under Ashley and had the advantage because Ashley could not make a move without falling over.

"I concede," Ashley called as she slowly lowered her pussy onto her mother's face. Everyone on the sidelines watched with wonder as we witnessed Ashley Rose and her formerly uptight Mother lick and tongue each other's pussies through the silk. Mrs. C hooked her fingers under Ashley's thong and drew it down her legs. Ashley Rose took the cue and pulled off the panties in her way so she had unfettered access to Mother's obviously ready and willing pussy.

I was watching the lurid scene on the Twister pad at the same time as I checked everyone else around the game. What intrigued me the most was that Charles Howard Cornwallis IV was sporting a hard-on that was pointing straight up at the night sky. I could see a drop on pre-cum on the end of his beautiful prick. I knew from previous encounters that he shaves off his pubic hair, so seeing his full erection gleaming in the light of the Japanese lanterns was particularly arousing.

The Mother-Daughter tag team didn't seem too interested in ending their incestuous wrestling match so Bryan, ever the good game show host, cleared his throat and declared Mrs. Cornwallis the grand prize winner. The naughty pair reluctantly got to their feet and Ashley held up her Mother's hand in victory. They kissed and licked pussy juice from each other's mouth and tongue while Bryan fidgeted.

"Mrs. Cornwallis, you are now in control of our Nude Day Love In. Arrange partners, trios, daisy chains or whatever you'd like. We will be the puppets in your play," he finished with a grin. Mrs. Cornwallis reached over and plucked a smoldering doobie from Meats fingers. She took a big hit and passed it over to Ashley.

"Follow me," she ordered as she grabbed the hands of Meat and Jo Lynn. She led them over to the cushions still around the table. Mrs. Cornwallis laid her niece over one of the big pillows so her huge, snow-white tits stuck up in the air. Mrs. C snagged a bottle of olive oil off the dinner and table and poured a generous amount between Jo Lynn's breasts. She grabbed Meat's hand and had him straddle Jo Lynn's chest. Meat got the idea right away as he began to stroke his long cock between Jo Lynn's slippery tits. Jo Lynn also understood because she pushed her hefty tits together to form a nice alternative to a wet pussy for Meat's massive member. Meat's cock would reach Jo Lynn's mouth each time he stroked forward. She would suck on the end of his circumcised prick whenever it came close.

"Alexis, would you please lie down here," Mrs. Cornwallis directed me to my cushion. She positioned me so my ass was well up in the air with my bare pussy glistening from the excitement of the party. She then pulled Bryan over and ordered him down on all fours over my face so he could face fuck me easily. It also meant that I would be subject to some serious gagging if he got too enthusiastic. I trusted Bryan so I began to lap up the pre-cum on the end of his dick and I cupped his balls lovingly.

In the mean time Mrs. Cornwallis apparently had instructed her husband and daughter in their roles in this unconventional orgy because I felt a wet tongue begin to lash my slippery slit. I peeked around Bryan's hard cock expecting to see Ashley Rose or Charlie giving me a pussy bath. Instead, it was Mrs. Cornwallis! She was eating me like a professional lesbian from San Francisco. Our history made this even more surprising; maybe Mrs. C had her eye on me for years! I opened up my legs wider to give her every opportunity to munch on my excited kitty.

I temporarily deprived Bryan all the attention he deserved because I wanted to see what Ashley Rose and Daddy were up to. My eyes widened as I observed Ashley position herself face up under her Mother's pussy. Even more shocking was Charlie entering Mrs. C doggy style. Their daughter was alternating between licking her Mother's wet pussy and sucking the balls of her Father. I doubted if Charles and Elizabeth had had sex for many years, probably dating back to when Ashley and Daddy had commenced their incestuous relationship. There seemed to be a certain symmetry to this delightful daisy chain. Mr. and Mrs. Cornwallis had rekindled their sexual relationship at a time when Ashley Rose needed to branch out with other men. It was likely that the three of them would continue into the future with more family loving but it also opened up new horizons for someone like Bryan, who already understood and accepted the Cornwallis family dynamics.

Where did that leave yours truly in the future? For now, it left me sucking on the hard cock of my best buddy and getting my engorged clit licked with frenzy by my best friend's mother. The moaning and sounds of wet body parts slapping together was in harmony with our Nude Day celebration. The night was young and I had a feeling we weren't done with this 60's sexual rodeo by a long shot.

I glanced over at Meat and Jo Lynn. Meat pulled his slimy cock from between Jo Lynn's breast pussy and stroked his long prick with his hand. His butt muscles tensed and he subsequently spewed hot cum on Jo Lynn's angelic face and alabaster tits. She looked like a kitten who tipped over a bowl of cream as she tried to lick up Meat's massive load.

I felt Bryan's cock tense in my mouth as I massaged his smooth testicles, anticipating my own spermy milk shake. Mrs. C had inserted two fingers into my cunt and was massaging my sensitive g-spot. My pussy muscles contracted around her probing fingers as I exploded with an orgasm that made me thrash against Mrs. C's face and nearly deep throat Bryan's pulsating pole. Bryan unloaded his slippery salad dressing deep in my mouth while I swallowed as much as I could.

Mrs. C must have found her breaking point because she pulled away from my saturated slit to scream about her own sexual climax. I heard Ashley Rose crying out to her Father to "fuck her hard Daddy; fuck Mommy", when she wasn't licking her Mother's engorged clit and her Daddy's familiar cock sliding in and out of her Mother.

Mr. C grabbed his wife's shapely hips and pounded against her ass with his manly machine, which sounded like bare feet slapping water on a wet sidewalk. I saw my wild girlfriend slip an index finger into her Father's anus at the same time as she tongued her Mother's dripping clit. That was all it took to shoot Charlie's spunk into Mrs. C's willing cunt. His hot load oozed out of her abused pussy as Charlie slowly pulled his veiny cock from his shuddering wife. Ashley Rose opened her mouth to catch the sweet mixture of her Father's sperm and her Mother's pussy juice that poured out of her Mother's newly fucked cunt.

Quick as a cat, Mrs. C turned around and joined her daughter under Charlie's drooping and dripping dick. Mrs. Cornwallis sucked his entire cock into her mouth causing him to release his final, tiny load of cum into her greedy mouth. In the mean time, Ashley Rose latched on to one of her Mother's nipples and was sucking on it like a contented baby.

Meat and Jo Lynn joined us to watch the lurid Cornwallis family reunion. I was between Bryan and Meat so I took advantage by stroking their half hard cocks with my tiny hands. I knew there was more to come on this memorable night as we watched the Cornwallis family collapse in an exhausted heap.

As we rested from our sexual gymnastics I reflected on our excellent Nude Day party and then, quite appropriately, Chubby Checker's song "Let's Twist Again" played on the sound system.

Come on let's twist again,
like we did last summer!
Yeaaah, let's twist again,
like we did last year!

The End: "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time." (Unknown)