Letter to a Lover

Story Info
He writes to Tracy.
789 words
4.31
40.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dearest Tracy,

As I sit here in this quite little room all I can think of is our last night together. I lie here on the bed many a night thinking about that very night and can’t help but get hard at the mental images that rush through my mind. When I finally get home I have some ideas on how to make our next session even better. I thought since I have the time I would let you know just what to expect.

After I take you out for dinner and dancing and get you all liquored up, (you know how you get after a night of drinking), I am going to take you home and turn on the stereo. After a little private dancing I am going to sit in my lazy boy and have you do one of your little strip teases for me like you love to do. As soon as your get down to that tiny red thong, the one I bought you on our last trip at Victoria’s secret, I am going to pull you over my lap. I know as your reading this your hand is already in your panties rubbing that sweet little pussy as you long to feel my touch.

In time you will feel me put you over my knee, I know you have spent to much time shopping and on the phone to your girlfriends when you should be writing and thinking about me. I am going to spank that sweet bubble butt of yours until you whimper and beg me to stop. Once the tears come to a halt, I expect you’ll crave a softer touch. But I know you love the spankings and it makes you all wet inside.

I am going to lay you on the floor and peel those panties off and slide my tongue all over that sweet snatch of yours, so make sure you shave the day before I get home. I want to slip my fingers inside you and curl them hitting that spot that makes you squeal and arch and say “oh yes daddy,” I know what you need and want and I can’t wait to give it to you.

As soon as I have my fingers working inside you I am going to go down on you for at least twenty minutes and lick you through as many orgasms as I can. I know that little clitty of yours is already swollen right now thinking about it. And I remember how much you love when I run my tongue down your slit and tease you between your butt cheeks. I know the spots and how to work them baby. Don’t forget that while I am here.

I know that by then I will be so hard and ready to fuck you but I do have one request. Don’t let me fuck you until you have wrapped those pretty pink lips of your around my cock and sucked on me for a few minutes. I know you love the taste of my cum, how you tell me every time we talk on the phone all you can think about is the moment you can take me in your mouth again.

I don’t care if I cum in your mouth or even if I do if you spit or swallow I just need to feel your mouth on my body again. I need to feel your lips all over my skin. God I wish you could have come and visited this weekend the only thing I could think about was sneaking you back to the room and fucking you until you wobbled out. So many nights have passed since our last lovemaking session that I have had to jerk off a few times just to relieve the pressure.

Tracy I love you and know that you love and want me too. I can’t wait to bend you over the table like you said you wanted last time you were here and slamming all of my cock inside you. It’s been too long baby. Only another week and I will be home. No more trips for a while I promise, I think you had better take a few days off work because you won’t be able to get out of bed if your tied to it. Hehe.

Well I am off to go to mail this letter now and hopefully it will get there a few days before I do and you will lie awake in anticipation of when I get home. Goodbye my love and see you soon.

P.S. Remember to set up the video camera I think I am finally ready to try it for you.

Love,

Ted