Letter to Bill 2/4/01

Story Info
Linda learns something new & exciting about Bill.
3.9k words
3.98
41.1k
7
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,345 Followers

Hi Bill; Feb 4th, 01

You know honey; I have never lied to you, I have never kept any secrets from you, so I have to tell you something, Gees I have a lot to tell you. I will start with the last Friday before you left. When the morning mail arrived, I went to put those Insurance papers away in the folder you said was our "important papers folder" You could have imagined my shock to find that folder was packed with all those nasty filthy short sex stories and fantasizes of yours. Honey, I really was not snooping; it was an honest mistake. I knew I would be dealing with a lot of stuff while you where gone at sea, so I felt I should start as soon as possible.

When I did find them, I started reading your stories. I am glad you used me as your main character, I have always known that you desired me to have sex with others and that you wanted to watch, It did surprise me that you wanted to eat me after I was "fucked" as you put it. The stories did not surprise me at all, something else caught my attention or I should say enlightened me, It was your desire to see me with another woman, and to do Gangbangs. By the way honey, you write very well, I lost myself in every story I read. I could feel what you where saying. I almost started to call you at the base to see if you could come home at lunch, but I remembered that you had to work and get the ship ready to sail. When you got home I was too embarrassed to tell you I found and read your stories.

Remember how I attacked you when you got in? I told you I knew I would not have you for a while, and I wanted to get as much of you as I could. Well that was true, but to be honest, your stories you had hid, just got to me. I mean I had the hot’s all day and nothing I did would cool me off until you got home. The only ones I sort of crunched my nose at, were those stories where you had a dog licking and fucking me. Bill, you have such a filthy sick mind (God I love that mind of yours) I have to say that reading those stories sort of played a lot into my thinking when I did what I did at that bar after you left and then that night. Most people would not get this, but I feel liberated by you. What I mean is most women feel like I did, they are married, they must never do anything that would jeopardize their marriage. As much as we played fantasy games, and I would pretend with you, both of us knew in our hearts that I would never let another man touch me.

Well, between your coaxing, and those nasty stories all about me, anyone should understand that I could do anything sexually I wanted and it would not hurt our marriage. I do not get the time to read all of your stories yet, however I am very busy trying to live them. I just wanted to come clean so to speak and let you to know that I did find them. I also wanted you to know how much they excited me. Finding them and reading what is in your filthy mind did help me make my decision to be what you so badly desired of me. I now know how much you desired me to be a slut. I have to tell you I have had thought about it because of the things I can catch. You know how I hate the feeling of using a condom, and thankfully I cannot get pregnant. I Talked with Dr. Peterson, (my Gynecologist) during my exam on Wednesday morning. I went there and did not have time to douche. I should have, but I was rushing so much, I just plain forgot.

Before he examined me he knew you had left for sea three days earlier. When he looked inside, he commented to me that I must have been very busy, because I was so full of sperm. God how embarrassing, I admitted to him that I was being very sexually active the last three days and he wanted details. I went into as much as I felt he needed to know. He lectured me about safety precautions, and when I told him I would not use any condoms that I hated them. He told I was crazy, but he knew a lot of women like me that had to feel the sperm inside to thoroughly enjoy the act. He told me what to look for in men that would help my chances to not catching anything.

He said, I need to look for clean, healthy well-groomed men, I was to look for needle tracks in the arms, between toes and fingers. I am to ask questions about them having homosexual experiences. He told me the best way to pull that out of them if they where sexually active with other men was to ask them if they ever had sex with another man. He told me to tell them that it turned me on thinking of a guy sucking another or having anal sex. He told me that if they did admit to that to not have sex with them, the most I should do was masturbate them and not let their sperm inside of me. He even said I should refrain from kissing them just to be a little safer. Dr Peterson recommended that if I did intend to have sex outside of our marriage that I/we should to try to stick with married men.

He said that while they are not always safe, they are far safer than single men are. I guess that has been the one thing that has bothered me the most. I mean that day you left and I did it with those two sailors, they were single. I told Dr Peterson about them, and he said chances are they were pretty safe, after all, the Navy keeps you guys pretty clean. The HIV thing is only one thing, but he told me of all sorts of things that I could catch. I have to tell you Bill, when I left his office, I almost decided right then and there to never screw anyone else but you, ever again. He did tell me that if you and I wanted that sort of sexual relationship that we should join one of those sex swing clubs that screens their members. I told him I would talk with you about that. In the mean time he wants me to come in once a week for an exam and blood work, he is also giving me a shot each week to help my body fight off anything bad that may want to attack my body. Once Dr. Peterson realized I was not going to stop having multiple sex partners, he is working with me in order to keep me healthy for you. He did tell me that if I kept this up once you return, you would need to do the same for both of our protection.

I am loosing weight, I know it is because of all the dancing and stuff I am doing. (My health is just great) When I got up today I took the van down and had the oil changed and a complete service. I paid all the bills and I think I should tell you a few other things. I just hope you don’t get mad or upset with me. After paying all the bills for once we are not strapped for money. We now have $8,643.82 in our checking account. I did not go out and get a job I promised you I would not do that, and I will not. About 7 weeks ago Sally invited me to a working company dinner, there where 4 out of town businesspersons at the dinner. Well I ended up going up to their room with them after dinner when all the business talk had finished. When Sally picked me up the next day she told me after they all left for a meeting with her company, she gave me an envelope from her boss; it had ten $100.00 bills in it. He wrote me a note, he told me he ended up getting the contract just because of the night before. He was loosing it until last night, they had told him at dinner they had decided to go with another company. He asked me if I would like to be his official "PR person." My would be to keep the clients happy once or twice a week.

That they say is "that’s how it all started." Well sort of, lets see, how do I say it, a few days later I was invited to a bachelor party. I was to go there and dance real sexy, and if I wanted I could take the groom for his last free fling as a free man. Well, I did, and much, much more. I ended going home with $700.00 from those 12 guys. So my love it looks like you not only have a very loving wife that loves you with every breath, but a whore and slut that makes money fucking her brains out. I call myself a sex-crazed prostitute. Sally hates it when I say that. To tell you the truth, I don’t mind the slut part, because I know how much you love me being one. I don’t mind being called "easy" or a "whore". That is just another set of words for slut. What did get me a little depressed was the money part. Hell I have become such a slut for you, that I would fuck these guys for no money at all, I would do it just for the pure pleasure and then relate what happen to you. I have to tell you honey, it was hard to turn down all that money.

I kept the money in an envelope for weeks before spending a penny. Now we have a new computer, new furniture, new TV’s, VCR’s, I have spent tons of money on cloths. I have ordered you a laptop computer and a brand new Nextel cell phone; that way you can call me, and we can start sending e-mail back and fourth. You will be able to get into News groups and read the alt.sex.stories. You should get it soon after you get this letter. I am also sending you a "sex" care package. I am sending you 4 set of panties all in the triple plastic bags I wore them home from the last three all night sex parties. You won’t be able to lick my "freshly fucked pussy" as you love to write about, but it is as close to it as I can think of for right now. I put them on me as my vagina drained out sperm and of course all my own juices. They stink like crazy, but I do think you would love to smell them and to suck on my crotch patch. I’ll make it a point to send you a pair every now and then. I wrap them up when they were soaking wet, I just hope they are that way when you get them.

Your mom called today, and was not happy when the guy that stayed here last night answered the phone. I told her he was a plumber and because I was in the bathroom I asked him to get the phone. I think she was not 100% convinced. Any way, if she wasn’t, she will most likely write you and tell you I am cheating on you. Gees, if she only knew you are the one that has finely gotten me to screw around. I’ll never tell her that is for sure. She wants to come stay awhile, I told her I did not want her to come down. I told her I was looking for a job, and I stayed at Sally’s a lot anyway. Lets hope she won’t come down, if she does, all my playing around is going to come to a very fast halt. Oh yes, your sister Mary wanted me to tell you she received your letters. She said she would write back soon.

I have not written since last Thursday, I have been busy as hell, Sally’s company flew us to England for the weekend I had "PR" work to do.J You should know what that meant, I was flown over there to fuck several guys for them so they could close deals or keep the ones they already have. I promise to fill you in on that very soon. I still have to tell you what happen to me when we went to Don Jose’s that first Thursday night after you left. We went there around 8:30pm. I hate this trying to remember what happen almost two months ago. I did not write everything word for word in my diary. I have to sit here and remember what happen, then get all fucking hot and worked up as I am writing telling you. Oh baby, don’t get me wrong, I do like doing this for you, I just can’t wait to tell you the nasty things I am presently doing now, (like this past weekend in England.) I just had an idea, when you get your phone and computer; lets set up a time I can fly to a port you are going to be at, maybe down under don’t you dock at Sidney for a week or so? I can meet you and be your whore and slut on your liberty; I will make your liberty pure sexual heaven for you and who ever else you desire me to fuck. How does’ that sound honey, does that get you nice and hard? I sure hope so; I have the warmest wettest sloppiest cunt for you to bury it in. Shit baby, I can’t wait, you will finely see what your sweet little wife has become. God, I love that idea, hell why shouldn’t we? We have the money to do anything we want.

Back to what happen that first Thursday night. Let’s see I guess you should know how I was dressed. I decided to wear my white boots, no stockings, my short white vinyl skirt, and my low cut white blouse. In the lights sally said I looked hot as hell. Oh yes, no bra, and my new white floss panties (when I sit right it looks like I am bare under my skirt) (anymore I am except when I cover myself driving home or taking a cab home). I knew I was going there to meet a man, and to get laid. I knew the way to do that was to flash them and act like the slut I am. Sally and I never made it to a table at the bar, before guys where inviting us to join them. I met this guy (sorry Hon I did not write his name down, I can only guess at his name, but his name really doesn’t matter) we drank and danced, I think I danced for two to three hours. He wanted to take me to his place, and I wanted him badly. I kept feeling his stiff prick; he was huge, by then I wanted to see just how big of a cock I could take. I told Sally I was going with him, and we left. I went to his house and we fucked like crazy. He loves eating pussy like you do, but it seemed like his dick would never go soft. I think that is why women like black men, they climax, yet don’t go limp or soft, like everyone else.

He was fucking me in the living room when his brother came in from a date. I did not see him at first. I had fucked this one guy twice and he wanted me to suck his wet cock after he pulled it out of me. He sat up in his TV chair and I went to work licking and cleaning and sucking him. That was what I was doing when I found out his brother was there. It was then that I heard the term "train" the guy I was sucking told his brother that I was one hot cunt, and I was there to "pull a train." I had no idea what he meant (then) but his brother started feeling me, and pulled my ass up. I was kneeling sucking one as he was going to fuck me from behind. Once he started the brother I met and brought me home got up, went to his phone and made some calls. When he finished he told his brother that the boys where on there way. I was feeling two things at once. First I was terrified to death, and the other feeling was one that made me sick with myself. I found that I was hoping that the boys where all black, and that they where all hung like these two. I was also hoping that there where more than 5 guys coming over.

I climaxed several times before the guy fucking me decided he wanted to do it in the bedroom. I was glad for that, my knees where killing me. We went in and I laid on my back, I would suck one while the other would fuck me. I heard the doorbell and then the room was full of guys. All black, and all wanting to fuck your hot wife. I started sucking and fucking. All in all that night and through the morning I fucked 9 men so many times I lost count. I did try to keep track of it for my diary (sort of starting some sort of record thing for myself) I lost track some where about 28-23 times. I left at 10 am your poor wife had one sore pussy and asshole, my asshole felt broke or ripped, and my legs felt numb. My jaw hurt from sucking and my pussy farted for over an hour with each step I took. Would you believe it, as I went home I felt so contented and fulfilled. I was so mellow; I went home knowing what it meant to "pull a train." I have to tell you honey, after the soreness went away, I found I have a hunger for that kind of kinky nasty sex I sure hope you can handle it.

When (not if) I meet you for your liberty, I would love to pull a train with you being there if you think you could handle it. From everything I have read that you wrote about me, I think you will go crazy with lust for my cunt. God I am so fucking hot just remembering everything and writing you telling all of this. Top that off with my wanting to do it with you. I can just see you devouring my pussy after each guy fucks me, or maybe have wait till they leave, then have me squat over your face. Just thinking of the feeling of you fucking me with my pussy being full of sperm, God it makes me hot as hell thinking about it. I have this one thought of you lying on your back; I straddle you and suck your cock. You in tern are licking and sucking my clit as you finger my cunt. Then just so you can see close up, a guy fucks me in my asshole inches from your face and you feel his cock in me while your fingers are fucking my cunt. Jesus, I have got to stop and masturbate. I am going to use two rubber dicks; one will be your fingers and hand while the other will be the stranger fucking my ass.

God, that was wonderful, I am back. I did think of just stopping and playing with myself then just go back to writing you. However I felt you may enjoy knowing my plight and just what I was going to do. Poor baby, I bet your cock is rock hard. I know how you think especially after reading some of your filthy stories. By the way, promise me one thing, the next story you write about me, I want to read it. Hell I just may try to make your story come true. Honey I will read the ones of the dog stuff, but I have to tell you, that idea really does not appeal to me. Would you mind if I showed Sally some of your stories? I think she would get off (as I do) with them.

By the way, this weekend I fucked from Friday night till Sunday noon. I flew back and slept till now, when I got up to write you. I flew back with $3,500.00, which I have not deposited yet. I am thinking of taking Sally and go bye a new van. I love having my own bed to fuck strangers with when I go to the sailor bars. God, I almost for got. I went back to that bar near the base, and stayed in the woman’s bathroom for about an hour. I sucked off I think a dozen guys or more. (That was the day before talking to Dr Peterson) I really like sucking guys like that. The only thing that scares me not being able to see who they are and to see if they are clean or sailors (you know I have a thing for a man in a sailor suit.

Bye for now my love, I hope you get that laptop soon and your phone. Everything is to be set up so you can plug it in, sign on and e-mail me. My pager number is 619-321-XXXX, page (since I am seldom at home) me and I’ll call you back if I am not busy at the time, If I am busy, I’ll call you when I am finished. Take care my love, and you better go take care of your "woody"

With all my love and my filthy wet pussy

Linda

Ok guys, don’t try and page me, I gave my husband the right pager number, the one here I changed. I do hope you guys like my love letters to Bill, I told him to check out the alt.sex.stories. I can’t wait for him to see his wife telling all the world he has turned me into the biggest slut in San Diego.

If I don’t hear from you guys I don’t know if anyone is even reading my nasty letters to him, I just might stop once he gets his laptop and we can send e-mail. What I would really love to do is write him letters here for him and you all to read at the same time. Knowing my Bill, I know he will love that.

* * * * *

Write me if you like my nasty letters.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,345 Followers