Letters to Beth Ch. 03

Story Info
Nikki gets ever dirtier for her Daddy.
19.6k words
4.71
50.9k
49

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,881 Followers

13th February 2016

Dear Beth

I am invoking the unbreakable cousin secrecy pact.

I wish you could come and stay too. Having said that, I can't believe that you said you'd eat Dad's cum from my pussy! I mean I know I'm a freak; fucking my Dad and doing all, but every time I think I've hit a new level of dirty, you come up with something like that to just blow my mind. Having said that, the thought of you actually doing it? Fuck yes. I want you to do it. One day I'll find a way for it to happen.

And speaking of Dad's cum, just the other day I was asleep in bed dreaming of God knows what when someone woke me up. It was just a gentle shaking so I didn't freak out too much thankfully. I couldn't really see in the darkness of the room, but then Dad whispers to me, "Open your mouth, I need to use it."

"What?" I mumbled. Like, trust me, that's something that's hard to sort out in your head when you've just woken up in the middle of the night. Instead of an answer, the bed shifted and Dad's hard cock bumped into my head. I might have been half asleep, but I didn't need to be told what he wanted a second time with that poking into my face haha. So I turned toward him and opened my mouth. He slid his cock in and started fucking it. God knows what he'd been doing, but he was rock hard. It was also pretty clear it was all about him. He didn't make any effort to touch me or anything, he just used my mouth while Mum slept just down the hall. He pumped in and out until he was ready to cum, then held himself deep and exploded. I was left to swallow desperately or have cum all over my face and pillow.

"Thanks beautiful. You're such a good little slut for Daddy," he said and left my room quietly. I managed to find my phone and check the time and it was 3:42 am! It took me ages to go back to sleep, but the weird thing is, I was really happy about being called his good little slut. I had actually enjoyed being used like his personal sex toy. I'll just have to add it to the long list of 'things that are wrong with Nikki.'

I wasn't sure whether to mention it to him later or not, but decided to wait and see if he chose to. She didn't..

Now for the other thing that's happened since I last wrote. We were in our late night TV haven with everyone else asleep. I was quietly sucking Daddy's cock while we watched TV when he told me he wanted to try something. He asked me to stand up and take my pants off then had me sit in his lap facing him. He lowered me to the floor so that I was in that same position as when he'd first looked at my pussy. He fingered me and played with me, pushing his fingers down deep inside. He worked me until he had three of them in me, then pulled them out. He started to circle the tip of a slippery finger around my anus. I can't believe how good it actually felt. I was looking up from the floor past my body and could see him looking down at my pussy and anus. He pushed harder and I felt it start to slide into me. It was weird and good all at the same time. He sat there with me between his legs, my ass in the air and his finger buried inside it.

"What a good girl you are Nikki, letting me play with your ass like this," he said to me and wiggled his finger. He pulled the finger out and pushed a different one in. When he pulled that one out he dribbled saliva down over my anus. "Time to stretch you, to help you get ready."

He didn't say what he was getting me ready for, but I assumed it was his cock. The way I was sitting it was wedged up against my ass and it sure felt hard. He pushed one finger in and then started to work another one in as well. At first the second finger didn't really feel good, but fortunately Dad seems to have known exactly what he was doing, because he went slow and took his time. After a while it started to feel a lot better.

I expected that once he was done stretching me he was going to fuck my ass for the first time. He pulled his fingers out of me and told me to stand up. I climbed off the floor and Dad stood up. He took me by the hand and lead me around the back of the couch. He had me face the television and then I felt his hand in the small of my back pushing me over the couch. I put my hands down on the seat and felt Daddy's hand running over my bare ass cheek. I felt him pull them both apart and looked back over my shoulder to try and see what he was doing.

He spanked me!

"I didn't say you could look," he said. I turned back to the television. I found myself biting my lip and waiting. I totally expected to feel his cock push against my asshole, but instead I got another smack, this time on the other cheek. Then I felt his cock. Instead of pushing into my ass though, he thrust it into my pussy. He grabbed my hips and started pumping my pussy hard. It was urgent and desperate and it felt fucking awesome. The whole time he fucked me I expected him to pull out and jam his cock into my ass, but he didn't! He fucked me until he was ready to cum, then told me to turn around and kneel down. I had a fair idea what to expect and opened my mouth to take his cock in. He pushed it in and started to fuck my, face again. He didn't last long after he started doing that. When he came, he pulled out and exploded all over my face and t-shirt.

"God you look good covered in my cum," he said to me. Then he went to bed! No ass-fucking, no orgasm, just used and left behind like a toy. Yes, I liked it.

I can't believe that I'm writing this, but I was actually disappointed that he didn't fuck me in the ass. I mean, you said it feels really good and I actually liked it when he fingered my bum and it was like he went through all the build up and preparation and then just abandoned it. It's like waiting for Christmas and waking up with no presents! (Okay, maybe that's a little over the top, but you know what mean.)

Last night he did it to me again. He fingered my ass, he fucked me, he teased me, but he didn't fuck my bum. He even stuck a finger in my ass while he had his cock in me. That was extra good! But he still didn't fuck me in the ass. I can't believe I'm writing it like a whine lol.

Anyway, I will of course let you know if that changes at all.

Love Nikki. xxx

~~~~~~~

18th February 2016

Dear Beth

I am invoking the unbreakable cousin secrecy pact.

So the day after I wrote last time was Valentine's day. Gary went out with date (I nearly fell off my chair when he told us that was what he was doing) and Dad took Mum out for dinner and I sat home alone. It's weird, it just kind of snuck up on me. Like, a couple of boys asked if they could take me out, but I've been so focused on Dad that I couldn't bear the thought of going through a process that would lead them on all night and then smash their egos at the end when I wouldn't even kiss them!

When Mum and Dad came home they were clearly tipsy and pretty much when straight to bed. I snuck up and stood outside their door and I could totally hear them fucking. I can't believe how jealous I was. Man, I had some mixed up thoughts over that. Jealous of the fact that my father was fucking the woman he married rather than cheating on her with his own daughter. My life has become so weird Beth.

Anyway, I didn't hang around too long and went back to my room. I was confused, angry, jealous and about 50 other emotions besides. Every time I tried to think about why I just spiraled around and ended up lost. In the end I actually cried myself to sleep.

In the middle of the night Dad woke me up. As I realised what was happening, he was sitting beside me on the bed stroking my hair gently. He was only wearing a pair of boxers.

"Hey beautiful, Happy Valentine's Day," he whispered. "Sorry that I couldn't take you out tonight, I really wish that I could have you know."

My heart actually fluttered and my insides were like instantly gooey. I knew that I had no claim on him, but somehow he knew to come in and reassure me. I wondered if he'd heard me crying.

"Thanks Daddy," I whispered back to him. He leaned over me and kissed me gently, his tongue lightly caressing, teasing and exploring. I met it with mine and enjoyed the sweetness of it. His hand slipped under my quilt and slipped between my legs, rubbing my pussy through my panties. I forgot all about the fact that I'd been contemplating ending things and not letting him touch me anymore. I wanted it too much. I spread my legs and thrust myself against his hand. He climbed onto my bed and threw the quilt to one side. He moved on top and loomed over me as he kept kissing me, then started working his way down my body. He pushed my t-shirt up with his hands and sucked and nibbled my nipples and played with my tits. I wrapped my legs around him, trying to keep his body close enough to put pressure on my pussy, but it didn't really work. I expected him to fuck me. I mean, I expected it, I wanted and needed it so bad. It was like I was on fire for him, but when he stopped licking and sucking my nipples he went lower. I sighed in anticipated pleasure. He was going to eat me again!

He slithered down the bed until his face was between my legs and then he started to lick the crotch of my panties. I could feel his tongue pushing them into my pussy and running along the seams. He even sucked the crotch at one point. It was such a tease. What I really wanted was for him to pull them off and eat me properly, but I was also just happy that he was there. Besides, it wasn't like it felt bad! After a couple of minutes of teasing he pulled my panties down my legs and put them aside. Then he really went to town on my pussy. I swear he has a magic tongue Beth. I lay back and he licked and lapped and rubbed and sucked and went on and on until I was squirming madly on the bed. I couldn't see in the darkened room, but I reckon if I'd have looked my sheet would have been soaked because I could totally feel my juices sliding down between my butt cheeks. He stuck two fingers in me as he licked and sucked on my clit. I wished it was his cock, but licking my clit with his cock in me would have been just ever so slightly impossible haha. He pulled his fingers out and then when he pushed them back in, two went in my pussy and one went in my ass. He sucked on my clit and I came hard. God I love that feeling of orgasm when you're body goes into over-drive, muscles clenching and contracting, electric-like shocks spiking the nervous system. I wish I was better at writing so I could describe it properly, but then you know what I mean anyway.

Once again I expected Dad to fuck me at that point, but he didn't. He moved up over me again and I could feel his hard cock through his boxers. He kissed my breasts again and then whispered to me. "I bought you something for Valentine's Day. Its not very traditional, but I think you'll like it." He picked up something from the floor and handed it to me. It was a box. When I opened it I found a silicone butt plug.

"Um, thanks?" I said a bit lamely.

He took it from me and disappeared down between my legs again. He licked my pussy, which had barely recovered from orgasming and then he pushed my legs back toward my head. It lifted my hips from the bed and he kind of knelt with his knees under the small of my back as he sat back on his heels. My legs were splayed and I held onto the back of my knees to keep from wobbling about. He took the butt plug and pushed it into my pussy, whispering that it always paid for it to be well lubricated.

Then he pulled it out and pushed it into my ass. It didn't look all that big, but it sure as hell felt big. It was certainly bigger than the fingers that he'd stuffed in there to date. He let me relax back on the bed then, my legs going either side of him. He climbed off the bed and looked like he was about to leave the room.

"Aren't you going to fuck me Daddy?" I whispered desperately. I don't know if my need carried through in my voice or not, but I wanted that cock in me so fucking bad.

"Do you want Daddy to fuck you baby-girl?" he asked.

"Yes Daddy, I need you to. I need your big hard cock in my pussy."

He dropped his boxers to the floor and his cock was like a missile in front of him. I reached to grab it, but he eluded me and climbed back onto the bed. He nudged my legs apart with his knees and then his cock was pushing at me. I was so wet there was no resistance and he pushed deep inside. I had both my holes filled at the same time! God it was amazing. He fucked me with nice long strokes, each one taking him deep inside me. I pulled his head down to mine so that I could kiss him while he fucked me. After a while he lay on top of me, his chest crushed against my little tits. I worked my hips to meet him each time he pushed inside me.

"I want you to fill me with your cum Daddy. Please fill my pussy up," I begged him as I felt his pace start to speed up. He groaned at that and my insides melted. He pushed himself up over me again and fucked me harder and faster.

"Fuck yes Daddy, fuck my little cunt," I demanded. He pumped rapidly into me until I felt him hold still and come. Fuck I love feeling my Dad's cum fill my pussy.

He held himself there for a bit before whispering that he needed to go wash up and get back into bed. I don't know what came over me, but I told him that I wanted to clean him.

"What?" he asked as he started to get off the bed.

"Let me clean your cock for you Daddy," I hissed, pulling him toward me. I sucked his cum and pussy juice coated cock into my mouth. I sucked and licked until I couldn't find any trace of our pleasure on him. "There you go Daddy," I whispered.

"That was, well that was amazing Nikki," he replied. He left me then, laying in bed with his cum oozing from my pussy and a plug in my ass. Talk about saving Valentine's Day! It wasn't until the next morning that I realised that he still hadn't fucked my butt. I also wondered if he'd washed his cock before he came into my room. God, I could have been sucking him after he'd cum in both mine and my Mum's pussies!

Now here we are a couple of days later and he still hasn't done it to me! I mean, I've swallowed sperm, he's fucked my pussy, he's shoved that plug in my ass a couple of times, but he still hasn't fucked me in the butt. Its killing me. What should I do Beth?

Love Nikki. xxx

~~~~~~~

21st February 2016

Dear Beth

I am invoking the unbreakable cousin secrecy pact.

Ask him? You think I should ask him to fuck me in the ass? Wow. Part of me thinks it's too obvious and I guess I really just want him to take it, not for me to have to ask for it. I'll have to give it some more thought.

Oh, so like yesterday was hockey day. I'm so glad Mum doesn't like hockey and has shit on with her friends on most Saturdays (or get pissed day -well one of them at least). So yeah, Dad was driving me to hockey and I sat in the car in my short skirt (the old one without the built-in knickers) with nothing underneath it. I inched my skirt up and just started masturbating in the passenger seat to tease him. He noticed instantly. I'd thought I might have gotten away with it for a while, but he was like a hawk. He nearly ran off the road, but thankfully managed not to.

"Having fun there?" he asked me flicking his eyes between the road and my fingers playing with my, pussy.

"Oh yeah," I told him.

"Is that how you're going to play hockey today?"

"Nah, I brought underwear, I just thought I'd wait until I got to the ground to put it on."

"So all that lovely pussy juice is going to soak into the car seat instead of a nice cute pair of panties?"

"I guess so," I laughed back at him.

"Its not really very nice to tease me like that while I'm driving you know. You're making me horny when I can't do anything about it."

"Sorry Daddy," I giggled. "I just couldn't help myself."

"You say that, but if you're in the car with no underwear on, you clearly planned it, didn't you?"

"Huh, yeah, busted I guess," I had to admit.

"Right, well in that case, you can do something for me."

"What's that Daddy?" I asked him.

"Suck my cock."

"Sure thing!" I expected him to pull over and just like sat watching him for a bit to see where he was going to pull up. He just kept driving and then looked at me.

"What are you waiting for?"

"Aren't you going to pull over?"

"No, you're going to suck me while I drive. Now get on with it. I expect you to be done by the time that we get to the ground." He shimmied in his seat a bit so that his erection was obvious in his pants and just like indicated for me to get to it. I took the top half of my seat belt off and leaned over and released the button and zipper on his shorts. It took a bit of fishing around and wiggling, but I managed to get his hard cock out. I looked around at the other traffic, glad that we were in the 4WD and high off the road compared to the sedans around us. When I thought no one was looking I bent over and sucked his cock into my mouth. Daddy growled in his throat as I took him nice and deep. He kept driving along and I bobbed up and down in his lap right on the road to hockey! As I was sucking him I wondered if any of my team-mates might pass us and that got me really excited. I could just imagine being at the lights next to Julie and her having no idea I was in the truck with his cock in my mouth. Talk about getting worked up.

I was about to sit up when I felt Dad's hand on the back of my head. He pushed my face down on his cock and thrust up a bit at the same time, jamming his cock into my mouth. It surprised me, but I assumed that I was at risk of being caught if I sat up. He didn't stop though. He kept his hand on my head and kept pushing me down, forcing me to take his cock deep. I think if anyone other than Dad had done that to me I would have bitten their cock off, but doing it for Dad was for some weird reason different. I think I'm just wired to want to please him or something. I let him use my mouth as he drove and fucked it at the same time and just hoped that he didn't have an accident, otherwise I may very well have ended up with a mouthful of cock, and not in a good way! I have no idea how long he held me down there, but it seemed like ages. I started to worry I'd still be sucking him when he pulled into the car park at the hockey ground. Fortunately he let me up before then. He didn't cum. He let me up a couple of hundred metres from the ground.

His shorts were kind of wet from all the slobber. It's a bit hard to keep it all dry when you have your head held down on a cock! When I sat up, my seat was soaked. I'd been steadily juicing the whole time and wished that I could have fucked him. I pulled a pair of panties on and settled them against my sticky wet lips, then jumped out of the car to join my team.

"Good luck!" Dad called after me.

"Thanks Daddy," I called back. There was such a look of hunger in his eyes! I started to walk off and then turned back to bust him watching my ass. I loved that he was still looking!

We won the game and I scored 2 goals! It was only pre-season stuff, but well you know how much I like winning. Anyway,I know that's not why you're still reading.

When I got in the car after the game I asked Daddy why he didn't cum.

"Well it was a bit tricky while I was driving, I was too worried that I'd crash. I got really close, but couldn't quite get over the edge."

"Well you'd better damn well do it on the way home Daddy," I told him "Because I need a nice mouthful of cum!" The look on his face when I said that was priceless. We were barely out the car park before I had his cock in my mouth again. I sucked him purposefully, trying to do all the things that I knew brought him to orgasm, rather than just pleasured him. He was sure squirming around in his seat a lot, though he didn't put his hand back on my head. At least not until we pulled up at a set of lights. I felt the car lurch to a stop and suddenly there were two hands on my head. His cock was shoved deep in my mouth, almost into my throat and then he pumped like 5 times. Then he pushed deep again and exploded. I swear the first spurt went straight down my throat without even touching the sides, but then my gag reflex kicked in. I coughed and spluttered as he was exploding and cum gushed from my mouth down over his cock. Then it went everywhere. Before we could even sort things out the car behind us was all over their horn! Dad stomped on the gas and took off with a squeal of the tires and I sat up laughing my ass of; at least until I checked myself in the visor mirror and realised I had cum plastered all over my face! I cleaned that off quick smart, let me tell you.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,881 Followers