Letters to Corwin

Story Info
When a friend calls out to yo, you should always help, right.
2k words
4.22
4.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,117 Followers

My dearest Corwin, greetings.

I know you have always called me old fashion, so I decided what could be more so that a letter.

All is well here in the new house. Dire rumors aside, this is in fact a quite nice little town. Ellie loves it here. It's rustic, true, but in a good way. Life here is in no hurry. Indeed, the people seem to have forgotten the modern world and its daily hustle and grind. I even left the house the other day without my phone and didn't realize it till I was almost back home. Delightful!

Ellie has come down with a mild flux, a simple chest cold I believe. I'm sure she shall be over it by the time you arrive. All she can speak of is your coming to spend Halloween with us. There are days when I do have to wonder if she ever regrets not marrying you, my old friend. Nonsense on my part, of course, but still, she loves you fiercely.

Sending love and hope that all is well with you.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

Corwin, my brother of another mother ...

... it is with woe that I must report Ellie has become quite unwell. She insisted that she would be fine by the time that you arrive, but I must beg to differ with that opinion. At best I believe she will be weak and recovering at Halloween. I have been insured that her condition is not contagious, but the odd swiftness with which it has taken her makes me doubt the doctors.

Little other than that to report. My restoration of this old Victorian is progressing at the speed we joked about. However, I've made a discovery. While tracing a bit of dead wiring, I discovered a hidden door behind a paneling wall! A real hidden room. How outstanding, right?

As of my mailing this letter I'm not sure what the room may contain if anything. Whoever secured it did so with a will. It will require tools I do not own to get through the locks. I'm searching the house for the keys, but I've had no luck so far. I hate to take a saw to the wood of the door, it is incredibly well made. But if it comes to it, I will apply elbow grease and a pry bar! You know me and a mystery.

Well, hugs to you from Ellie, and I will keep you advised about the hidden room. See you soon, and we will both go over what I find.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

Corwin, greetings, salutations, and a hearty how are you?

It is with great joy that I can announce that my beautiful wife has taken a turn and is now bedridden. She is losing weight and has taken on a rather yellowish pallor to her skin. Simply delightful! Keep her in your thoughts.

A week ago I broke through into the locked and boarded-up room. It's a library! Oh, such books I have looked upon in these last few days. Turn of the last century, if not older. There are even two manuscripts that have been handwritten, illuminated beautifully, and if they are not from the middle ages I'll eat my hat. The language is a beast to decipher, but I'm managing it slowly.

Mind you, the images in some are disturbing.

Oddly enough, not long after I entered the old library, I too have become ill. However, it is an illness that I would wish upon any and all. It's been a delight. To try and not be too crude, I'm as randy as a spring goat. My Ellie - confined to her bed by her illness as she is - had facilitated a marvelous revitalization of our former lusty lifestyle. Mind you, it is she, not I that has instigated this marital jousting. She seems to have grown positively wild for sex the sicker she has become.

Perhaps you should try and arrive sooner. I might need your help to contain her lust here soon.

Be safe.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

Corwin, old friend,

Well, things have progressed here at a blistering pace. Exploring the library, I discovered among the many wonderful books a treasure trove of books of a somewhat lewd sort. Things the likes of which would have been a true scandal to have owned when this library was closed away. Some are of Indian nature and delve into sexual positions. Some that seem quite impossible, I must confess. However, it was a book on binding and containment that has proved to be a godsend. Without it, I would have surely perished from overindulgence of libido.

Ellie's condition is deteriorating, I fear. But, running apace with this, is a burning lust for sexual activity. She is almost frightening with the levels of her need. Only last night, while in mid-coitus, she bit me. I do not refer to a simple nibble, oh no my friend. I mean she took a solid bite of my flesh between her teeth and drew blood. Quite a bit in fact.

Grinning and snarling with sanguine teeth she begged me to make it hurt. Never one to back down from a challenge, I applied myself with such vigor and energy that I'm afraid I did in fact cause her pain. If not true injury! But the more I did that the more she seemed to enjoy the act and even double down on her orgasmic screaming.

Then, when I was completely spent she broke a leather strap and truly assaulted my male organ with her mouth. I shall bear the scars of her teeth for the rest of my life, but never have I released as powerfully as I did within her mouth that night.

The restraint she broke was heavy leather and steel buckles. It was made to contain those poor souls in a madhouse. I've decided it might be prudent to barricade her door. Strongly.

Please come with all speed.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

Corwin,

It is with a sad heart that I must report the passing of my beloved wife.

I'm joking, she is in fine health now. She has lost any excess weight and is now little more than bone, muscle, and sinew. I do have to report that the restraints that were meant to hold her have failed me completely. I now have Ellie chained by her neck to a cast iron radiator. Oh, she has a goodly length of slack to allow her to move about, but it had to be done. When she broke free she fled the house into the night and, I fear, took the life of a young man across the street. The police are calling it a wild animal attack, but I know better. The description all too readily matches the wounds I now bear upon my own flesh. The mark of her nails, several inches deeply crisscrosses almost the whole of me. Verily, old friend, I looked to have been whipped! And I now have bite wounds that would do a bear or large lion proud.

Happily, I bear them, I must say. Never in all of my life have I been so sexually delighted. She now approaches her marital duty with a passion and fury that has left me a broken man. To be at my most crude, if you will forgive me, I'm being "Fucked" to death by her. And I do mean that in the literal sense. I've begun to lose weight myself, not through illness mind you, but from the six to nine-hour-long marathons of continuous sex she and I are now having. I'm raw as a rare steak down there!

Please, whatever is delaying you, I must beg you to come quicker. She now calls out for you in that lusty growl of a voice she has. Pacing the wall, begging for you to come and take her. I must say I do love the vestigial tail that she has grown. The way it moves so snake-like behind her delicate ass. Delightful. Sheer delightful!

Well, with love I leave you here for now. I must get this letter into the post, then I've for bed. She will awaken soon, and if I'm not there to stop her she may again escape.

My reading in the library has suffered, but I have found a few old rolls of parchment that are truly interesting. Must show them to you.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

Corwin, beloved friend.

Having again survives a bout of sex with her, I must now beg you to come quicker. Least I perish.

I took the risk of leaving the house to go to make some purchases yesterday, only just in time it seems. The transformation of her flesh has made it harder and harder to keep her contained. I now have her draped in two hundredweight of iron chains I got from the shipping wharf. Logging chain I believe you might call it. It looks so ludicrous upon her frail-looking frame, but that is a fallacy. Ellie can shrug off the weight too easily to be believed.

She pinned me to the floor and road upon my cock for ten hours, by the clock on the mantle. All the while raking my chest and throat area with claws and teeth. I have a terrible wound now where Ellie hooked her fingers around my collarbone and used it to pull me closer to her, making me go deeper with my thrusts.

I fear you will not know me when you arrive. I no longer look like my old self. I passed a mirror in the house and thought I was seeing a stranger. My hair has turned white as snow and is falling out in tufts. I'm seeing the bones of my face standing out like the prows of ships. Or, perhaps, given the whiteness of my skin like icebreakers.

Among the books and scrolls, I have found what I believe to be a genuine scroll of papyrus. The words upon it seem to almost crawl and more - from what little I can decipher - it tells of a way of gaining the attention of a ... well, nonsense aside, an elder god of some sort. Perhaps I should call upon it to save me from my wife. What think you?

Let thy feet be wings.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

Corwin,

Honestly, I fear if you do not come today, you shall arrive to find but a corpse. A smiling corpse, but a corpse nonetheless.

As the first hour of Halloween approaches, Ellie has begun to become unmanageable. I've doubled, and then tripled the weight of chain upon her, yet still, she strains against the bindings. Her eyes blaze in her skull. She screams all the time. Begging to be fucked. Mostly now she calls for you. I fear for you now, in fact. I think if you do arrive you shall be all but raped.

I have fully translated the papyrus scroll. It is a blessing to me to know that I can reach out for help. I've acquired a tremor in my hands, writing to you is now begun to be a trial. I'm sure you can see that my handwriting has deteriorated.

Sitting here at my desk, I rock back and forth mostly. Dreading the sound of her chains moving. I'm constantly hard. I now think that something I must have done with one of the other older books has had that effect on me. I've taken to ordering food and then dragging the delivery driver inside and feeding them to her. She has such a hunger for raw flesh now that if I was not doing this I fear she might have eaten me by now. Admittedly, Ellie would do it while grinding her west sex upon my cock, but the fate of the male praying mantis is not to be envied.

Why? Why Cowin are you not here? Can you not hear the begging and pleading in my words? Please, my friend, I need you.

Ellie needs you.

I must get this into the post. I can hear her chains moving, and I have to go to her side.

With love and hope to see you soon. Please? For friendship's sake, please!

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,117 Followers