Letters To His Mom

Story Info
Mother reads her son's story.
3.6k words
4.39
279.9k
41
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikelh
Mikelh
2,239 Followers

When I came to the doorway of my room, my mother was reading at my computer. If I didn't see what she was doing I probably would have either made up some lie about what she was reading or gotten all self-righteous about her invading my privacy; but I didn't do either. I didn't because most of her left breast was exposed and she was rolling the nipple between her fingers as she read. I knew what she was reading. It was a story called "Letters To His Mom" and I had written it.

After a few moments, my mother sensed my presence and turned to look at me. Her eyes were bright and opened wide. She said, "That's me in the story isn't it?" I shook my head in assent. "And you're the one who becomes his mother's lover. " I nodded again. "All this time, " she said, "I thought it was just an adolescent thing... the way you look at me... the way I feel... but it's not is it? When did you start writing?"

"When I started wanting you mom"

"You... want me to do all the things the mother in the story does... taking her son in her mouth... letting him... Oh God I can't believe what this is doing to me. I started reading when I saw the title and... "

"Why don't you finish it mom? You might as well know it all... it's really only for you that I wrote it... that I had to write it... only to get all the feelings I have for you out of a heart that can't hold them any longer"

It was almost noon but she had worn her nightclothes thinking she would be alone for the day. I could still see the creamy breast inside the silky aqua nightshirt. My mother continued reading. Her breath became heavy and I saw her hand reach between her legs. Everything in the story was a thinly veiled chronicle of what had happened, except for the sex. Ironically, that part would prove prophetic. My mother and I would in some way or another make every scene a reality within the coming month.

When she finished reading she stood to face me. Her eyes were wet. "I guess you got the ending. " I said.

"I got it honey, but that's not how it has to be. " She walked over to me and kissed me fully. That sounds simple and straightforward; it was anything but. When she kissed me, all the longings of the past met all the possibilities of the future. Her nightshirt fell off her shoulders to the floor. This is the story she'd read.

Letters to his Mom

Dear mom,

I'm sending this to you because I want to know what you think. I hope you won't be mad but I wanted to write down our story. I won't let anyone see it if you don't want me to. I didn't put in all the things we said the first time because I was so excited I couldn't remember all the details. I wrote it as if I was watching and changed our names because it was easier for me to say what I really felt. (Maybe when I'm done you could help me fix it?) This is the beginning.

Your loving son, 'Justin'

* * * * *

"Please, just don't tell your step-father I'm doing this. Okay baby? He'll kill me if he finds out... especially since I won't do it for him. "

"I won't mom; you know I won't. Just keep on sucking mom; it feels so good. "

"Yes baby. " Katherine took her son's hard cock back into her mouth and sucked him off for the second time in an hour. His supply of cum seemed inexhaustible since she had started giving her son oral sex three days before. She had walked in on him when she heard him masturbating and he was embarrassed until he realized why she had come in. It was the most exciting thing that ever happened to him.

On that first afternoon he was on the bed. She teased him as he covered up telling him that he didn't have to be shy in front of his mother. She drew the sheet off, and as she watched his cock, it reached for the ceiling again. She sat beside him and took him into her mouth without a word. A few strokes in and out of her mouth were all she needed to send her son over. He quickly came and she just smiled at him as she left the room. The little froth on her lips answered his questioning mind. He really had just come in his mother's mouth. He made no sense of why it all happened. He didn't know how to act or what to do; all he knew was that he wanted her to do it again.

The next morning, after his stepfather Wayne left for work, he stood behind her in the kitchen and tentatively kissed her neck. She stood still as he continued for about five minutes. She turned and got on her knees. He had only a few experiences and he was probably rough in his excitement. He was holding her head as she sucked. His cock was probably larger than most and on that day; he seemed to want to shove the whole thing down her throat. She sweet talked him and massaged his balls and told him, "Let mama take care of you baby, mama knows how to make her boy feel good. "

He let go and she swallowed as much as she could, working the shaft and his balls at the same time. Each time the shaft entered his mother's mouth more of it disappeared. She was slow and deliberate as her lips dragged and pushed against the thick meat. When she sucked hard on the helmet and circled it with her tongue, she felt his balls rise anticipating his orgasm. His mother stepped up her action knowing what to expect. She got what she expected. Her son's hot cum flooded her mouth. She liked it. (I think you did; didn't you mom?)

When he came back for more day after day she said to him that maybe they should slow down because she didn't want to get caught, but stopping was the last thing he wanted to do. He was so crazed with what she was doing to him that he spent his day thinking up ways to force her if she wouldn't continue. In the end he realized couldn't hurt her that way because he loved her; he loved her very much.

* * * * *

Dear son,

I like what you wrote, especially the last sentence (and of course I liked what you did). It got me excited to remember those first times; it made me happy to pleasure you that way. I miss you. Please send me more; you're doing it very well.

With September on the way, the heat isn't as bad as it was. I can't imagine the trees being as pretty here in this concrete city as it is outside Boston in the fall, but I'll have you here and that's the best.

Your loving mother

Dear mom,

I'm glad you're not mad about it because it felt good to write about us. I wish I were there right now, touching your sweet pussy. Here's the next part.

The son who loves you

* * * * *

Justin knew that Wayne always went out on Thursday nights. He loved what his mother was doing to him but even after only a few days, he wanted more. He decided to try to get his mother to let him fuck her. He wasn't sure how, but to him she was the hottest piece of thirty-six year old ass he had ever seen, and he wanted it. When they talked the day before, his mother had explained some of the frustrations of her marriage. It sounded like she was saying that she needed sex more now than she ever had.

When his stepfather left, Justin went to sit by his mom. She smelled fresh from her bath and he said, 'Mom, could I ask you a question?"

She said, "Of course dear. " He then asked if he could kiss her first. She laughed and said again, "Of course dear. "

He kissed his mother for a while, making-out as if she was his girlfriend; he put his tongue in her mouth. She made noises like she liked it and she played with his tongue too. He asked her if she had sex with Wayne anymore. She said, "Only when he forces me... I made a mistake when I married him... I didn't love him but when your father died seven years ago, all we had left was a pile of debt. I guess I thought that I would like him more as time went on... but I liked him less. I hated it when he touched me and that made it all worse. Sometimes he... baby... I have you now and that's all that matters. "

Justin opened his mother's blouse and she wasn't wearing a bra. He told her she had the most beautiful tits (you do mom) and filled his hands with them. He admitted to her that he wanted her but he had never been in a woman's cunt before. She said, "Be in mine Justin, be in mine. "

When his mother opened her legs for him, he could smell the sweet heat. Her long creamy legs spread and she said, "Kiss me there baby". He placed a hundred kisses along her silky thighs and across the swollen lips of her pussy. Justin raised himself above her and his mother positioned his cock at the entrance of her tender cleft. He was so hard it hurt.

The first time he pushed into his mother's pussy, he knew he would never be the same. It was with astonished awe that he realized he was actually inside her velvet folds. There were no words to describe the excitement, the relief, and the love he felt as his swollen dick worked it's way deep into his mother's belly. He pushed in and out of her slowly because he wanted it to last forever. Her cunt was wet and that made it feel even better because it told him that his mother felt good having him in her. Her channel was closed around his thick cock and the fit was perfect. As he stroked deeply into his mother's hole he knew that he'd found his lover.

Her hands ran from his back across the curve of his ass as she spoke to him, "It's so good my baby... so good having you in me... having you loving me... yes honey... push into your mama's pussy... " When he reached the point where he couldn't wait anymore, he pumped hard and as each of his spasms sent a long shot of cum into her, she put her fingers on her clit. Very quickly he heard his mother saying, "Yes baby... yes... yes... " and her hips pushed up again and again until she let out a long sigh. They held each other and kissed for a long time.

* * * * *

Dear son,

It was lovely to get your writing and my body remembered it as I read. I got wet again. (I remember making myself come but it's lovelier now that you do it for me. ) I hope in the next chapter you'll describe how we felt when those things were happening. I know for me it was more than just the sex. I wasn't just a horny old broad; I was loving you.

I didn't want to upset you so I never explained what brought me to your room that hot August afternoon. It was the day that your stepfather hit me for the first time. It was only a slap and a shove but I felt frightened, and alone. When you came home I was sitting in the kitchen and you must have sensed something because in addition to your usual kiss, you stroked my hair two or three times. You made me feel loved and cared for; I almost burst into tears at that moment.

I knew you found me attractive by the way you had been looking at my breasts and ass for the past months and I even saw that the pictures on your computer were of 'mature' women. When I heard you masturbating, I wanted to show you how I loved you; I also needed to be close to you.

It made me happy to love you that way because you had filled a heart that was empty and soothed an ache I thought I would have forever. When your velvet skin was in my mouth I tasted love and when you were inside me I was complete. I love you. Write more, more, more.

(I know I'm hopelessly old-fashioned, but do you think it might elevate the tone of our story if you used more gentle terms instead of the 'F' and 'C' words? – not that I haven't used them myself)

Your loving Mom

Dear mom,

I'm glad you told me those things and I hope you know that I never thought of you as any kind of 'old broad'. You were right; I had been thinking about your beautiful body a lot. I would get hard watching you move and reach and bend. I dreamed of taking your bra off and sucking on your nipples. The reality of having you made my fantasies pale by comparison. I started missing you as soon as you got on that plane to New York. Talking on the phone last night was a relief in more ways than one. (I hope you had fun too) And I'll try to write 'sweeter' because you're so sweet.

Love you, 'Justin'

* * * * *

For weeks after that they snuck around. They loved each other whenever an opportunity arose. It was wonderful and it was frustrating. He wanted to make love to her, sleep with her, and wake up in her arms and then make love to her again. They fantasized about living together as lovers; always close enough to have each other when they wanted.

On a special Thursday night, his mother dressed up for him. When her dress came off, he saw the one-piece stockings and garter made of nylon. When she turned around to show it off for him, her ass was perfectly framed. She put her hands on the rounded globes and spread them gently. She said, "I want to give you this tonight, baby. "

He was never so hot in his life. He got down and started to lick his mother from behind. He tasted the sweetness of her pussy and after licking her he pushed tongue in as far as it would go. When she got on the bed, he was almost shaking with the excitement. She had prepared a lubricant and put it on her puckered hole. When he approached her, she reached back and stroked it on his cock. (He was hoping he wouldn't come just from her hand sliding along his dick. He didn't) He put the pulsing head of his dick on his mother's asshole and pushed in. It was hot and tight and made his cock throb. The deeper he got in her, the better he felt. It felt so different, almost as if her hand were squeezing it. He couldn't imagine feeling better. As he pushed in and out of her pressure filled hole she made sounds like she never did when he was in her pussy. They were moans and groans and at one point he thought that maybe he should come out of her but she reached back, urging him on, urging him deeper into the small hot tunnel.

He plunged into her time and again until all of his cock was in her. The sight of her full breasts hanging and swaying as he pounded in and out of his mother's ass inflamed him. He could see her small hole stretched to the limit and he asked if he was hurting her. She said, "It hurts good baby; don't stop... I want it from you my baby... I want it. "

The cum blast was nuclear. He couldn't stop coming and by the way she sounded, neither could his mother. He thought he couldn't love her more.

* * * * *

Dear son,

That was a special night for me and you brought it all back. You now know how much your mother loves it when you do her that way but first times always have a precious lasting wonder to them. I wanted to give you what I've never given to any man. When you filled me with all of you in that place, it was all I could want. When your butterfly kisses covered my back as you pushed your wonderful hardness into me, I was where I wanted to be, forever. That was the moment I knew we had to be together and I had to get away from Wayne.

Oh my love, I miss you so but I know it won't be long now. When you stepped in to help me on the day we told him I was leaving, I was so proud of you. I know his outburst was just because of his ego. Imagine, me leaving HIM. The lawyer says that the bloody nose he gave me is going to cost him plenty. In a few weeks you can join me here to start our new life. Meanwhile I'll await your next letter; your next call, and I'll await you with all of me open with anticipation. (It made me laugh when you said it, but it was 'nuclear')

P. S. Found a nice apartment for us in Queens. Even though it's an hour commute to my job down in the city, I think we're going to like it there.

Your loving mother embraces you

Dearest mom,

I can't wait to see you and touch you and share more nights like we did at the motel before you left to go to Aunt Peg's. I'm glad you found an apartment for us. Being with you in the motel all night while we waited for the early morning plane gave me a taste of how good it will be when we're finally together. I'm sorry I didn't let you get much sleep (not really) but having your silky skin up against me all night kept me up too. Here's the last part until I see you. I intend to write more about the times we'll have after we're together so I'm not sure about an ending.

* * * * *

The motel was close enough to the airport to hear the jets throughout the night but Justin and Katherine were too busy to notice. She was nervous about flying and leaving and the prospect of a new life. Justin did all he could to keep her mind off things even though that wasn't his main intention. What he wanted to do was to have her again and again. It was the first time she was on top of him when they made love. He liked looking at there, sitting on his hard cock with head back and eyes closed. He took her big breasts in his hands and massaged them as his mother gently raised and lowered herself on his cock. He could see it glisten with her juices when it was exposed. He rubbed her nipples until they were puffy and pink and the tips looked like erasers sticking out. Her pussy swallowed all of his cock. She sat down fully and ground her hips. He could fell the warm flesh of her ass pressing on his balls. She reached down to kiss him and tell him how much she loved him. He held her around because he didn't want to be away from her and her loving, even if it was for only a matter of weeks.

She sat up and teased him, asking him how long he could stand not moving in her. It was a short wait. He started bucking and she began spearing herself on her son's long shaft. He grabbed her tits as they came and she repeated, "Baby... baby... baby... " over and over. He shot load after load into her and when he was done, she was smiling and slowing raising and lowering herself. She looked at him and said, "I'm going to have you all the time when you come to me baby... all the time. "

I can't wait. Your lover and son,

'Justin'

Dear Love,

I hope you're here even before you get this letter. If that night is any indication of your stamina, you're going to wear this old lady out. I'm going to love it. My dear love, your mother was sore for two days but I had a tangible reminder of where you're going to be for a long time. When you're in me that way, all doubt dissipates and the center holds. Hurry to me love. Set your alarm; I know your plane leaves early. I'll be at work thinking about you.

Your mother who's loving you

That was the story that brought my mother and me together. And on that first day when she stood naked and gave herself to me, I gave myself to her. We've lived together for five years now and I've probably written about fifty stories about our life inspired by her hands, her mouth, and her embrace. It's always an imperfect description of her perfect love. My ending would be that Justin and Katherine loved happily ever after.

Mikelh
Mikelh
2,239 Followers