Letters to the Editor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so she did – and every night till the weekend I would eat dinner then as the evening wore on I would ask what sort of day she had had. Then I would listen to her stories while we both sat opposite each other masturbating. Every night I would get no more than a couple of hours sleep as I wanted constantly to fuck her when I pictured her antics.

When they finally completed the job my wife said nothing for a while then as I was fucking her one night she uttered the following statement.

"I enjoyed being a slut for those men. It seems to have made our sex life more exciting too. I want more – I want you to let me - I want to let men fuck me and I want to be a slut for them."

Well, she did – at every opportunity. And she delighted in telling me every detail – no matter how filthy it got. Me? Well I just listened - and then we would have great sex. Maybe I'll write again and tell you some of the things she did. Bye for now.

The editor put down the letter and took a deep breath. "Well," he said aloud, "Now I see why they couldn't publish these things!" Wondering if all the letters followed the same theme he picked up another.

Dear Sir,

Whilst out walking on the sand dunes with my wife one summer afternoon I began to tease and fool about with her. It was quite a desolate spot and thinking that no one else was about I pulled her to the ground. She was wearing a thin dress buttoned down the front which I soon began to unfasten. To my surprise instead of stopping me she began to get aroused – an unusual reaction for my wife considering we were outdoors. As I played with her tits she asked me if I knew we were being watched. She whispered to me that a man we had passed earlier had apparently followed us and was watching from a nearby dune that was covered with tufts of grass.

Now I expected my wife to jump up but she stayed put. Glancing to the side I caught sight of the man's head peeping between the tufts's of grass. Still playing with my wife's tits I told her we should perhaps give him something better to look at. Instead of protesting she began to kiss my neck and breathe heavily. She was more turned on than I was! She wanted me to expose her body to this peeping stranger. I fully expected her to let me pull up her skirt to show a bit of thigh and slip her top off her shoulders a few inches, then she would chicken out and draw the line. However, that isn't how it went.

She allowed me to pull the top of her dress completely off her shoulders. I rubbed her tits over the outside of her bra and waited for her to call a halt. By now I was amazingly turned on myself – especially when as I slipped one of the straps from her shoulders she just gave a little moan and said nothing. There was something very erotic about letting this man watch me undress my wife. It was even more of a turn on to watch how much she seemed to be enjoying it. I whispered to her and asked her to turn her body slightly away from me which gave the man a better view. She obeyed but kept her face buried in my shoulder kissing my neck. I glanced quickly at the man to make sure he was still watching then pulled her breasts from her bra cups. The response from my wife was just to breathe more heavily and noisily.

I could see the man from the corner of my eye becoming fidgety. Again I whispered to my wife and told her the man was probably playing with himself. She became even more intense. While I strained my eyes to see the man I then began to suck on my wife's nipples and knead her breasts with my hands. He was no longer making any attempt to hide from view – his head having risen up well above the grass.

Very nervously I wondered whether I dare, or would be allowed to go a stage further. I looked over at the man and realised that I had made it a bit too obvious that I knew he was watching. For just a second we caught each others eye and I was a little disappointed that I would scare him off. He didn't move – he just kept on looking.

Whilst still licking my wife's tits I ran my hand over her thigh and gradually pulled her dress up to show her panties. As she had not stopped me or protested I decided I could be more blatant and as I pulled her dress all the way up to her hips she surprised me once again by easing her bum up to help me. I wanted her to turn so the man could see her face – and perhaps she would glance at him. Somehow it seemed to make it more exciting. I asked her to turn fully on her back – as the man was positioned about forty-five degrees to our right I asked her to turn a little more. Amazingly she did and kept her glance lowered to watch my hands on her body while maintaining a half sitting position. She knew the man had a clear unrestricted view of her breasts but she made no attempt to cover them up.

I slipped my hand inside her panties and made little circles around her clit. As her legs opened a little I began to masturbate her. She smiled very slightly and gasped but keeping her eyes on her body she allowed me to carry on. Then something happened that made me even more excited. I looked at the man and kept my gaze on him - I was letting him know that it was OK to watch. Now any pretence was gone as I played with my wife and he watched giving an occasional nod of approval. I thought I detected a smile on his face then realised why. My wife had lifted her head and kept giving him shy coy looks and little smiles.

I detected more movement from the man -jerky movements from his arm and shoulder. He was making it plain that he was pulling his cock. My wife gave a moan and started to kiss me. She was becoming more frantic as she dropped her hand to my fly and unzipped me. Without spoiling the man's view of her she played with my dick and then as the man watched her – she watched him.

After a few intense minutes she threw her arms around my neck and almost bit me as she kissed me, forcing her tongue into my mouth. I had never before seen her so turned on. What happened next was even more unexpected. She broke away from kissing me and hissed in a very low voice, "Take my panties off!"

"What?" I asked, more in surprise and disbelief than not hearing.

"Take them off!" Her voice was very low but with a very determined edge.

I did as she asked then instead of lying back as I expected she pulled my trousers down over my hips and turning to rest on her arms on the ground she adopted a doggy position on all fours, with her bare backside facing the man. He had an unrestricted view of her arse and pussy. Taking hold of my cock she began to give me a blow job. It was amazing; while she sucked me I could look beyond her at the man enjoying the sight of her naked bottom. For his benefit she wriggled it about then she spread her knees wider. I almost came when I realised that she was parting the cheeks of her bum to show him her tight little brown hole – and her open vagina.

When I asked her if she wished that he could stick his cock in there she mumbled a yes. That was too much for me – I spurted in her mouth – and she swallowed it all.

As I lay back recovering my wife continued to lick my cock but she had now moved onto her side. The man had figured out what had happened and now he felt no need for concealment I could see that he was about to stand. I wondered if he had "cum" too and was about to leave but to my surprise he had picked up his small bag and towel and was actually walking toward us.

I told my wife. "The guy is coming toward us – do you want to cover up?"

"No," she replied quietly and carried on licking my dick.

"Your dress is still over your hips – do you want to put your panties back on?"

Now she looked up at me. "No," she said. I couldn't believe this was my wife talking. Here she was with her tits bare and dress pulled up with no knickers on knowing full well a man was coming toward us. The fact that the man was going to get a better view of her body was obviously making her feel very excited.

The guy stopped and put his bag down pretending to be searching for something. He was only a few yards away – it was as though he was waiting for a response from us. He kept glancing at my wife who by now was sat up and straightening her hair in a very nonchalant way – she still hadn't covered up. Then he said "Hi" When I spoke and said hello back he added, "This is a good spot, quiet, and private. Lots of couples come here." I felt like he was trying to tell me something then thought he was simply playing for time so he could enjoy the view my wife was giving him.

He smiled at my wife, "You have a nice figure – is it OK if I join you for a while? If you don't fancy my company I'll just go on my way and leave you alone."

While I was taking a second to ponder on his motive my wife answered for me. "It's OK – sit down and join us." She shot me a glance as though she expected me to protest. The man, instead of sitting by me moved to sit on my wife's right so she was in the middle of us. Lots of small talk followed, most of it very awkward and clumsy. Obviously it was due to the nakedness of my wife who still hadn't covered up. Then my wife asked, "So you meet lots of couples down here?"

"Yes, I get talking to quiet a few. They come here for the privacy, away from public places to, well, to do similar things to what you've just done - have a little excitement. Some don't mind if I happen to be passing by and stay to watch. Very often I get to join them."

"Really?" said my wife, looking intrigued. "You mean like, when they have finished what they're doing you go and chat to them? Like you have with us?"

"Well, not always quite like that. Some couples are very broadminded shall we say. They let me join them during, not after, if you understand me."

My wife looked at me again as though she wanted to ask me a question. Instead of that she turned her body half on to the man. Now he really did have a superb view.

"You mean, you get to join in – and the men don't usually mind? "

I could tell from her voice that she was becoming more aroused.

"I suppose it's harmless if everyone agrees," she said, turning to me as she added, "And quite exciting."

Again she gave a questioning look, now I realised why – she was looking for permission to let this man touch her! Somehow the thought of letting this stranger touch my wife here in the sand dunes brought on an extreme sexual excitement. I never had intended things to go so far but now I wanted to watch her. It was my wife's unexpected willingness that had both shocked and disturbed me. Yet that's also what made me feel aroused. To be able to lie next to your wife and watch what she does with another man was an incredible feeling. Very often men wonder how their wives would perform with someone else – here I was with her willing and I able to watch.

When she again, a few minutes later gave me that certain look I shrugged my shoulders slightly and nodded my head just enough to convey the message. I was scared and jealous and annoyed at her for wanting to – did I really know her? But I was going to let her.

She smiled as though as a thank you gesture and turned again sideways on to the man. She let her hand drop to caress her inner thigh and spoke with a more seductive voice. She turned the conversation back to her earlier question.

"So when you get to join in with these couples I take it you mean more than kissing or being allowed to stroke their breasts?"

The man's voice also took on a different tone. "Oh yes, sometimes the man likes to see his wife do to me what you have just done to your husband. Or the wife likes to have another penis inside her and have her husband watch."

The man spoke slowly in measured tones knowing how much my wife was getting turned on. Her hand had almost subconsciously found its way between her legs.

"We've never done anything like this before," my wife told him as she played with herself. "It will be the first time I have had sex with another man."

Well he certainly didn't need any invitation after that comment!

He quietly undid his trousers and taking my wife's hand from her crotch he placed it inside his fly. Giving a very loud sigh she made some agreeable noises then took out a very hard and fairly big weapon. After spending a few minutes with her massaging his dick and him licking and sucking her tits the action then started. I sat astounded as first he opened her legs and licked her pussy, she holding his head and fucking his face. It was followed by her taking his dick into her mouth and, with great enthusiasm trying to make him spurt his load down her throat. He stopped her and gave her a very hard fucking, her in the missionary position but with legs high in the air. As it neared the end she wrapped her legs around his waist and, with a wicked and almost manic grin on her face we stared at each other. She provided sound effects as though to show me how much she loved having this mans cock inside her. Her hips bucked to meet his thrusts and every few seconds she would whisper, "Oh yeah, that's lovely!" Not once did her gaze leave mine – the torment was almost unbearable.

Unlike other contributors to your magazine who ask, "Does this sort of thing really happen or is it just fantasy?" I assure them that it does. Whether I liked it or not my wife made sure it was not the last time. Only people that have indulged know how the jealousy and shock of seeing what their wives are prepared to do with other men develops into the intense excitement felt. Like others before her my wife has become almost addicted to sex with other men and is willing to do extreme things. Be warned!


The young editor swore, "Well that fucking letter certainly leaves you guessing what happened next - how annoying!" Cursing, he looked at the pile on the desk then he stood and peered into the cabinet. For the first time he realised just how many they were. "Reading these could take a while!" he said to himself, "A very long while."

12