Lettie and Piper 02: Two and Three

Story Info
Lettie and Piper get to know each other, and their Mistress.
3.4k words
4.6
2.8k
7

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/08/2024
Created 04/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to Lettie's, we fell into each other's arms and kissed. As we were both under five foot, there was none of the usual having to lean up. She looked at me, and I at her.

"Would you like a drink, Piper? Do you think we ought to talk about what happened?"

"Yes, and yes," I grinned.

So, over two glasses of wine, we sat and chatted.

I could sense her shyness returning, as though she was half wondering whether she had been dreaming, and half fearing that I would say I had not really enjoyed it. So I started.

"How did it feel sucking Mistress while I suckled you?"

"It was heavenly, although I was surprised that she joined in with us. I suspect that was for you to see. How did you feel about that?"

I could see the anxiety in her eyes, so I answered without nuance:

"It made me feel so wet and submissive, but it was so hot!"

"You make me happy, and your happiness makes me happy too."

I thought that was just the sweetest thing ever, and leaned across to kiss her.

"Was it a shock to see me like that?"

"Yes, but in a good way. I'm sure there will be more pleasurable shocks along our way together. Can I do something for you?"

"Of course, darling, whatever you want."

My heart was beating faster. Had what had happened with Lady Margaret emboldened Lettie?

She slowly lifted my top just high enough to expose my breasts, then leaned in to give each a kiss, followed by a soft lick across the nipple, before wrapping her lips around my right nipple.

I gasped as I felt shivers of sheer pleasure pulse through me.

"Ohh, my love," I groaned, "tonight is about you, so anything you want, say."

She cupped her hand over my left breast, caressing her lightly as she nibbled and sucked my hardening right nipple.

"Our time together is for us," she whispered, looking up.

"It is, but tonight, you are the focus, and that gives me great pleasure."

"Good," she grinned sexily, as she licked and lapped at my nipples with her tongue., making me moan softly as I caressed her.

"I've never served a Mistress before; I must admit I mimicked what I have read or seen online."

My nipples were sending signals of pure pleasure to my core.

"You did well, darling," I whimpered.

She kissed across to my left breast, switching between her hand and mouth as she pleasured me.

"I am happy to show you how to serve if you like, darling," I moaned softly.

She looked up again.

"Would you guide me? I'd love you to show me."

I grinned back. I so wanted her to be happy, that I was glad to try to show her how to be submissive, even though I was that myself; perhaps, I thought, that will make it easier?

"On your knees my love!"

She knelt before me, the perfect image of obedience.

I crossed my legs and dangled my left foot before her face.

"Suck my toes darling," I said in my most commanding voice.

"May I use my hands, too?" She asked quietly.

"You may my darling, girl," I smiled.

Lettie held my foot gently in her hands, leaning down to kiss the top of it near the ankle, trailing towards the toes. When she reached that point, she wrapped her lips around my big toe, sucking her softly as I moaned. As she sucked, I parted my legs so that she could see up my short skirt to where my white panties were now soaking wet.

Still holding and caressing my foot, Lettie nibbled to the next toe in line and sucked it between her lips, gazing up my skirt.

"Am I making you wet, Piper?" She grinned as she went back to worshipping my foot,

One hand cupped my heel, holding my foot for her mouth, the fingers of her other hand began to rub my lower leg around my ankle, as she carried on kissing my toes. I leaned forward and stroked her hair.

"How does that feel my love?" I asked, ruffling her long dark hair.

"It feels lovely to serve you, Piper."

You are so good at it," I smiled, stroking her hair smooth again. Oh Lettie, my love, you look just the most adorable and sweetest girl imaginable."

She smiled shyly.

"You make me happy."

"Good," I said, lifting up her chin so I could kiss her soft lips with mine.

"I want to be a good girl, the best I can be for you," she whispered, "come to bed with me."

I did so happily. She helped me out of my clothes, and I did the same. We lay, naked together. I wanted this closeness. So did she. There was something intensely sexual about the intimacy, even though all we were doing was cuddling and talking. I could feel a deeper connection being forged.

She looked at me, kissed me and then asked:

"Did you really not mind me being sexual with Mistress? Weren't you a little bit jealous?"

"It's hard to explain," I began.

"Mistress said you liked being a cuckquean. I did not know what that was, and even when she explained it, I was not sure, but I think I have a better idea now. My being with another excites you, doesn't it Piper?"

I felt myself blushing.

"It does, but you know now, from experience, what the cuckquean thing is."

"I do," she smiled before whispering, "would you like to serve her in the same way? Is it something you'd like, with me watching?"

"To be honest, I prefer to watch her with you," I smiled back.

"So I saw. So you are really okay if I stay with Donna and her wife, and you are restricted?"

"I suspect it comes under the heading of you being allowed to play and me not," I replied.

"Well," she said softly, "Mistress will decide that for us."

"Do you think Mistress will mind if I eat you out now, Lettie?"

She gave me that cheeky grin I was coming to know so well.

"I doubt it, and I'd love it."

"Come here then," I said, pulling her on top of me.

First, I kissed her lips, our already hard nipples pressed against each other, and I brought my knee up against her fur, pressing her down with a hand on her bottom, as my knee pushed against her wetness.

I kissed down her body: her lips; her neck; her small, perfect breasts; her tummy, before my face began to rub into her matted bush. She lifted herself to allow me access before sitting up and beginning to ride my face.

She was delicious to taste, and as her thighs gripped my head, my tongue lapped at her wetness, finding its way in the darkness to the source of her wetness. Her ass crack pressed against my nose, and I pressed into her, parting her lips. My nose pushed against her clit as she rocked to and fro. I could hear her moaning loudly.

"Oh, oh fuck, oh fuck, Piper, Piper, that'sssssss, oh fuck!"

My tongue darted deeper she pushed against my face, which was soaked with her juices. As she came back down, her clit brushed my nose again, and she got into a rhythm which allowed that to happen every time she pushed forward and down. I gripped her hips and gave myself over to pleasuring her.

I felt her tense, her juices thickened and then her thighs gripped me tight as the spasms of her orgasm ripped through her body. She soaked my face, making me lap and lap, not wanting to lose a drop. She came again, and I slowly licked along her lips, which made her orgasm again.

Moaning, she fell forward onto me, pushing my thighs aside as she began to devour my pussy. I gripped her head, arched my back, and abandoned myself to her ministrations, I felt the tensions of the evening lessen, it was going to happen, and it was going, I thought as my tummy muscle tightened, to happen now! Then my world exploded, as I was wracked with a huge orgasm. I felt myself squirt, thinking, 'is that real?' but knowing it was.

Hot, sweaty, and coated in each other's juices, we cuddled up together.

"How was that?" Lettie asked, as though there could have been any doubt.

"Darling," I said, kissing her, "it was just the best. I have never done that before."

"What, the squirty thing? Me either!"

I held her to me, and exhausted, physically, and emotionally, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

A light made me open my eyes. They were blurred. Where was I?

"Hey gorgeous, coffee?"

I smiled as I saw Lettie's face beaming at me.

"Oh please," and she put it on the table next to the bed.

"Here you are."

"Thank you," I leant up and kissed her.

"Would you like some cereal or toast or anything?"

"I'd like you," I said, "you look yummy in just that tee-shirt."

"This one?" She grinned, and then turned to pick up my panties from the floor, giving me a delicious glimpse of her pussy and backside.

"Tease!"

"Oh I am. Now, would you like some fruit with cereal or toast?"

I settled for the former.

"Breakfast in bed," I said, "can I stay?"

"I hope so," she said, shimmying into bed next to me.

"What's the time?" I asked.

"It's Saturday, does it matter?"

"No, not at all. I just need to get some clothes."

"No you don't," she grinned that sexy grin of hers. "I think I am going to keep you naked here."

I shivered with pleasure.

"Really?"

"Well," she smiled, "it's not every day you get to see the headmistress in her birthday suit."

I was not sure if she was joking, but the way she put it got me all damp again.

"Let me check," she smiled, pushing a hand between my thighs. "Oh, yes, I can see you liked that idea. I will allow you this tee-shirt when Mistress comes round later, but when it is just us, you'll be naked. Understand?" She said, giving me a wonderfully stern look which made me blush.

"Yes, I do, nude for you and that tee-shirt for you and Miss."

She kissed me.

"Good girl. Now come here and reward me."

Who needed fruit when I had Lettie's luscious lips to devour? She smelled so ripe, and I could tell she had recently peed, but who cared? It was her.

Parting her furred lips, I slid my broad tongue along her glistening pinkness until I reached the apex, when I lapped at her clit, teasing it out so I could flick it and then pull on it with my soft, wet lips. As I pressed it between my lips, Lettie gripped my head and pressed it into her. My tongue worked faster, darting up and down.

"Ohh Piper, you are such a good pussy licker."

"She is, isn't she?"

It was Lady Margaret's voice.

"She is Mistress."

What a sight I must have made for her, splayed out on the bed, my legs parted to show my wetness to her, my face buried in Lettie's pussy whilst her hands pushed me harder.

"I had come over to check you were alright, it is eleven and I was going to invite you for coffee, but I can see you have her in hand, Lettie."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Pull at your nipples for me, Lettie, darling."

"Yes, Mistress," came the response.

I could hear her moans increased, but concentrated on sucking and licking her delicious pussy. I felt a hard slap on my bum, followed by another two.

"You don't mind if I spank your girlfriend, do you, Lettie?"

"No, oh, oh, oh, no, not at all Mistress!"

I pulled on her clit, released it, and pulled on it again. As Lady Margaret's hand spanked me for fifth time, Lettie came hard, writhing so that her matted bush scratched my face.

"Good girls," I heard Mistress say. "Now come here Lettie, I need to follow your example. Piper, you may watch."

Lettie stroked my hair and left. I turned over, my bum sore on the bed.

I watched, fascinated, as my girlfriend knelt before Mistress and, slipping her panties off, began to lap her pussy.

"She is such a good girl, Piper, like you."

Mistress leaned back against the wall while Lettie ate her out.

"Do you want to rub yourself, Piper?"

"Please, Mistress." I begged.

"Not this time girl! Oh Lettie, you are such a good pussy licker yourself."

Frustrated, I had to watch while Lettie serviced Mistress. She came, hard, pressing herself onto Lettie. As her spasms lessened, she pulled Lettie away and smiled.

"Good girl, go share that with your girlfriend."

Blushing, Lettie came to me and kissed me. She pushed her tongue in, and I could taste Lady Margaret's tangy juices.

"Pussy by proxy for Piper," she said to us both.

"When you have finished kissing, get yourselves showered and over to mine."

We stared at each other and then as she left, burst out in giggles.

"Did you really just get your bum spanked while giving me an orgasm?" Lettie giggled, which set me off.

"And did I just see you eating Mistress out like the little slut you are?"

"Oh we are such bad girls," she giggled some more, "we need a stern headmistress to discipline us!"

That set us both off again.

"I think we better shower and get ourselves over there before both of us end up getting a good spanking," I said.

"Oh I don't know," she giggled, "sounds good to me, I'd love to be spanked next to you."

"Stop it!" I giggled. "We'll never get there. We're behaving like a couple of love-struck teens."

"Nothing wrong with that, sexy lips," Lettie said, kissing mine. "Bags first shower. You can dig out a skirt and top, we're more or less the same size. As Mistress might want to lower them, I'll even let you wear panties - you can have one of my white thongs."

With that, she disappeared into the shower.

I smiled as I looked at the bedroom. Our clothes had been cast aside, so our tops and skirts were in the sitting room and our panties in the bedroom itself. I collected them all up and put them in the laundry basket. I found myself a nice cotton skirt and top, as well as a white thong. By that time Lettie had emerged from the shower in a towel.

"Thanks for tidying up. You'll look sweet in those - now go, shower, stop tempting me with your naked body, I'll give in every time."

The warm water felt good, though I regretted losing her scents from my body.

By the time I reached the bedroom, Lettie was dressed in a short skirt and a white top that revealed her dark midriff.

"You look good enough to eat!"

"Dress, now!"

She wanted me as much as I wanted her, but we had a lady to meet.

"Let me do your hair!"

We'd both used shower caps to protect our hair. Hers was shorter than mine, which went halfway down my back when not plaited. She did it up in a high ponytail, a style I never used.

"Looks cute to me," she smiled.

I kissed her, and off we went to see our new Mistress.

The door was open, and we heard her call:

"I am on the terrace, come on through."

Hand in hand we did.

Sitting in her chair, Lady Margaret smiled broadly.

"You two are so cute, holding hands like that. I've never seen you wear your hair like that Piper, gives you what might be called the common touch, so I approve. Now, you two, sit there on the bench and let's chat. There is cold water in the chilled thermos, so help yourselves."

I poured a glass for Lettie and then one for me. We looked at her.

"You two are clearly made for each other. My job is to help you adjust. Left to yourselves, Lettie will put you on a pedestal, Piper, which will not be good for your sex life, quite apart from creating an unequal relationship. And you, Lettie, need to get more confidence in yourself, which you won't do if you are forever worshipping Piper."

"Thank you, Miss," Lettie said, a sentiment I echoed.

"This is just the first stage for you both, and the only one I will be part of, unless you both decide otherwise. I know, Lettie, that you are a good girl who will do as you are told, but you are going to told things that are not in line with your submissive nature. If they don't feel right, you must tell me afterwards. You, Piper," she said, looking squarely at me, "will be doing things I suspect you have craved, but should I be wrong, again, let me know afterwards."

"Yes, Miss," we chorused.

"Well," she said, "I have two feet, and I want you both to clean them, so strip to your panties and come and serve me!"

Our clothes were off in an instant, and in a minute, we were kneeling at her feet. I smiled and she smiled back as we both began to kiss Lady Margaret's bare feet. I lifted her left foot, Lettie the right one, and, looking at each other, we lavished attention on her toes.

Watching Lettie submissively sucking Mistress's big toe sent shivers through me. I did the same. Toe by toe, we sucked, remembering to lick between them, as Mistress say back on her chair.

"Good girls, now carry on up."

We kissed her ankles, and then up to her knees.

"Good girls. I am going to stand up now, Piper, you can unzip my skirt, and pull my panties down, you are going to service my ass, your girlfriend is going to have my pussy."

We replied in the affirmative.

Kneeling behind her, I unzipped her skirt and then pulled her white lacy panties down, helping her step out of them. She was very wet. How I wanted to lick her pussy, but that was going to Lettie, so I got to work, kissing her taut ass cheeks. She moaned.

"You two can hold hands if you want,"

As Lettie crawled forward, one of her hands touched mine. I felt Mistress begin to shake as she sighed at the touch of Lettie's lips to her pussy. Not to be outdone, I used my free hand to part her ass cheeks and lick downwards until I could rim her dark hole. She held onto Lettie's head to keep herself steady as, together, we serviced her pussy and ass. She shifted position to allow Lettie's tongue access to her innermost sanctum, and pressed back against me. I pressed into the darkness as she moaned louder.

I could feel the effect we were having on her, and it was not long before she began to shake. As she came, she pushed against my face, and stiffened in orgasm. For a few moments she was lost to the pleasure. We kept where we were, waiting. I kissed her ass, Lettie cleaned up her juices.

"That, girls," she sighed happily, "was the best. You may kiss each other."

As she moved to sit down, Lettie and I faced each other. Her face was red and smeared with Lady Margaret's juices. We shuffled forward and kissed each other, sharing her tastes. The scent of Lady Margaret on my lover's face, her taste on her tongue as she pushed into me, made me shake.

"Hand down Lettie's panties and rub her till she cums, Piper."

As that was just what I had been thinking, I was one step ahead. I pulled aside Lettie's panties. Her pussy was swollen and soaking. She pressed down on my hand, moaning into my mouth as we exchanged our Mistress's tastes.

My fingers found their way easily into her sopping wetness. I curled in and up. Lettie pressed down hard, my thumb sliding to her clit. She pulled her face away.

"I love you Piper, I love you!"

And with that, she came on my hand, shaking and, again, squirting.

"I love you, too Lettie." I said.

"Good girls," Lady Margaret smiled at up, and came over to pat our heads. "You are such cuties."