Lettie and Piper 04: Escorting

Story Info
Exploring more limits.
3.2k words
4.52
3.4k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/08/2024
Created 04/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke with a start. I hardly ever used my phone as an alarm clock, which no doubt explained the irritating tone. I switched it off. Lady Margaret had indicated that they would want breakfast in bed for nine o'clock, so I had set the alarm for seven. My mind focussed. I had gone to sleep wondering if this was what I really wanted; the morning still found me posing the same question to myself. But reality called. I had a job to do.

Assuming that they would all be asleep or playing, I took the risk of going to the bathroom without my mask, taking it with me to use the talcum powder to get it back on. I showered, protecting my hair, and when I had towelled myself dry and put on some deodorant, I did the necessary with the hood. It made such a difference. It was something I had seen online, but not experienced before.

Back in my room, it was time to dress. But, of course, there were no fresh clothes, so it was on with my stained panties and the maid's uniform. I did a quick reconnaissance in the kitchen, locating orange juice and the requisites for breakfast. After making sure things were tidy, I took a sip of juice myself and reflected.

This had gone far further than I had imagined it would. I was in favour, of course, of creating a balance between myself and Lettie in terms of the power dynamic in our relationship, but was this not risking the very thing it was meant to help? Lettie was in bed with her two lovers. Would she, could she, still want me after this? It was one thing to talk about the possibility of her with others, but this? This whole weekend felt like some deep immersion. It was then that I made a decision. I took the hood off.

Damn it, I thought, what if Jennifer discovered it was me? What was she going to do? Tell the Board of Governors she'd met me acting as Lady Margaret's maid at an intensely erotic weekend where she and her wife had fucked one of our former assistants? How was that going to work out? No, I thought, come on woman, this is a choice, and it's not too late to make a better one. Sure, the depersonalisation had been thrilling, for a while. But interesting as it was to try, and to experience, it was not why I was with Lettie.

Dashing back to my bedroom, I put some make up on and tidied my hair, keeping the high ponytail.

I took Mistress her breakfast, knocking on the door and waiting for an answer.

"Come in!"

I went in.

"Your breakfast, Mistress."

Thank you...," and then she hesitated. "You don't have your hood on. You know Jennifer will be able to identify you, so perhaps you should put it back on, Girl!"

"With respect, Mistress, I am Piper, Lettie's girl, and I am not ashamed of anything I have done. I trust you, we trust you, to have done this for our good. I am assuming," I said, looking into her eyes, "that you are testing me and my boundaries, well, my main one is that I am Lettie's, and she is mine, and I trust you never to do anything that harms that."

She grinned.

"Put that food down and come here for a big hug, Piper, darling."

I did, feeling comforted by her arms and her warmth, but most of all by her reaction to my little speech. I had read her correctly.

"Jennifer will be surprised, I suspect, but your secret is as safe with her as her secret is with you. I should love to see the look on her face. Now, I shall have that breakfast, so off you go Piper. I'd use the trolley for the three of them."

A thousand pounds lighter in heart, I went back to put three breakfasts on the trolley before knocking on their door.

"Come in!" It was Lettie's voice.

There she was, in between her two lovers, their bare breasts on view.

"Piper! Piper, is that you?"

I smiled as Jen look flabbergasted. I have never quite been sure what a flabber was, but I know I have never seen one that gasted.

"At your service, my lady," I grinned, curtseying, and then taking the trolley.

"Darling, kiss me!"

I crawled onto the bed and kissed Lettie, who smelt very strongly of both Jen and Donna.

"She's my girlfriend," Lettie told them both, proudly.

"Oh," said Donna, "Piper, do you, well, you know, mind?"

"Mind what?" I grinned, "you two fucking my girlfriend? No more than you mind your wife fucking my girlfriend."

"Well, I'm a kinky fucker," Donna smiled, and so is Jen."

"Guess that makes us kinky fuckers too," Lettie grinned, pulling me in for a long kiss and as taste of Donna's pussy.

"Welcome to the club, my dears," said Lady Margaret's voice from behind me. "Piper, get out of that outfit. I have put some clothes out for you. Now, ladies, enjoy breakfast and I'll see you all on the terrace after you have showered and dressed. Lettie, come with me. Piper, bring her breakfast.

Lettie almost opened her mouth to say the obvious, which was that she was nude, but after the previous day, obviously realised how silly that would sound, so got out, giving us all a view of her naked body. I took her food with me, as we followed Lady Margaret to the terrace.

"Right, you two," she smiled, beckoning us to sit down, you eat up Lettie let me know your thoughts. You first Piper."

I recapped for her and Lettie the dialogue I had previously had with myself.

"It was great fun, and something to do if we felt really naughty, but it brought me up against my limit, which is that I am Lettie's and I love her and would never want to lose her."

Lettie looked at me as she finished her croissant before taking another gulp of juice.

"To be honest, whatever pleases my darling Piper. I'd be happy not to fuck anyone else, but that would leave Piper's cuckquean thing on the shelf, and I would not do that, but my darling," and she looked at me in a way that melted my heart, "I love you, I do it for us, and would be content just doing it with them. What matters to is not a thing, it is a person - you. I love you."

That was about the longest speech I'd ever heard from Lettie, and my eyes filled up with tears.

"Thank you, my love." I leaned in to kiss her.

"So, girls, you have both learned something."

Lettie laughed, "well I learned that my new girlfriend is as kinky as anything, but I love her."

"I learned a lesson too," I said, "watch out what you ask for, you might get it."

"I learned what I already suspected that you are very good girls, but need a bit of help in this first phase. Now, Lettie, go and clean yourself up. Piper, change out of that outfit, and I put a clean thong out for you. Yes, I know you don't do thongs, but you do now."

I was relieved when I got back to my room and found a perfectly respectable summer dress, until I put it on and realised it just covered my ass. I got rid of the stained panties and put on the thong with some relief - a phrase I never thought I'd ever use. I left my hair in the ponytail, and went back into the kitchen, where Jen was sitting in a robe. She looked at me.

"I never thought of you as such a kinky girl, Piper, who knew?"

"I did," said Lady Margaret, entering the room, "but this remains between us, Jen, understood?"

"Of course, Boss Lady."

I felt relieved.

"But she does look cute in that dress. Give us a twirl, Piper!"

What the heck, I thought, and did the twirl.

"Nice ass, girlfriend!" Lettie had a big smiled plastered on her pretty face. She was dressed more conservatively than I was, in a smart flowery summer dress which came to her knees.

"Thank you darling," I smiled and went over to kiss her. As we kissed, I felt her hands on my ass. As we pulled away, she said:

"I do like this more compliant Piper. Such a pretty dress for such a naughty girl!"

I felt myself blush, and saw, from Lady Margaret's smile that she could see that her plans were working. On Friday, Lettie would never have dreamed of groping my ass at all, let alone in front of others, but now she felt comfortable with the idea. As for me, I was more than happy with it.

"RIght, when Donna and Jen are ready, we are going to lunch at my club, Emily's, or to give it its full title, Emily's Escorts (Lesbian Ladies)."

My face reddened. I had heard of it. Indeed I knew that Lady Margaret was a member. It was an exclusive, very discreet club, mainly for lesbians or bi-curious women. It offered a chance to be with an escort on a basis to be agreed, and even a chance to be one, something which Lady Margaret had said excited quite a few of the regulars. She smiled at me.

"Well, Piper, we have agreed that Lettie can play around, and Donna and Jen are not always free, so I think you can choose someone from the club for her to play with. How does that sound?"

"Yes, Mistress," I piped up.

"In the meantime, you and Lettie need your space, so take some tea out to the terrace and I'll call you when it's time to go."

Lettie and I went to the kitchen, where, without even thinking for a moment, I made tea and got us some croissants, taking them out on a tray.

"It's so quiet out here, Piper," Lettie said, taking a sip. "How are you darling? You know I didn't have anything to do with what Mistress did yesterday."

"I do, darling, but please, don't worry, I enjoyed it."

"Really?"

"Yes, really, how about you?"

"I was the one having all the fun, so yes, I enjoyed it. Looking into your eyes while you played with Donna's tits as I was eating her out, that was so, so hot. So was watching you give her a blow job. Cross your legs for me darling?"

I smiled and crossed them.

"As I thought, every time you do that, you flash your thong. You know," she said leaning in to kiss me, "you are an incredibly sexy woman, and you turn me on like mad. I'd much rather spend the afternoon making love with you than going to this club, but we did promise to obey Mistress."

"We did," I said, kissing her, "and so far, so good."

"I did worry a bit," Lettie admitted. "I wondered whether you had gone so far down the rabbit hole that I had lost you. I like the kinky stuff, but it is you I love."

"You are a clever woman darling, I had exactly the same thoughts, which was why I discarded the hood. I am your girl, your Piper."

"Good," she smiled sweetly, "because I am your girl, your Lettie, and I love you."

"That's as well," I replied, kissing her, "it would be a shame if you didn't, because I love you too."

All felt right with the world. Lady Margaret had been right; we had needed this breathing space. We cuddled up together.

Just after noon, Jen came out to tell us that they were all ready.

"That's a really cute outfit, Piper. You look classy, Lettie, darling."

"Thank you, Donna, darling, so do you."

The red dress emphasised her curves and her legs. Lettie was right, she did look sexy. For a moment I wondered how on earth I could compete with a woman who looked like that, but Lettie's squeeze of my hand reassured me, this was no competition.

Lady Margaret had ordered a cab to take us to the Club. I felt positively underdressed compared to the others, and even more so when we arrived there.

Lady Margaret was greeted as a highly honoured guest, the receptionist confirming our reservation.

"And we have, as requested, your ladyship, reserved a suite for you. Shall I show you all through to the lounge?" she said, looking squarely at me.

"Piper here should be taken through to see Elle, she will know what to do."

I looked at them, shocked. No one had mentioned this. Could I kick up a fuss, here? Hardly. I did not, unlike the others, look as though I belonged here. I gave in.

"Piper, if you go down the corridor there, the third door on the right, ring the bell and wait for a reply."

"Yes, Miss," I said, slipping easily into the subordinate role.

As the others went off to the lounge, I went where I was told. I rang the bell. The door opened.

"Elle!" I said, shocked.

"Miss Hoare, what a pleasure to see you like this. Lady Margaret says you are working for me today. So come in."

Elle had been a pupil at my school. She had left four years previously for university, Exeter, if memory served me correctly. Here I was now, dressed in a rather provocative manner, under instruction from a former pupil.

"I do like to inspect new girls, Piper, so if you will come into my office, we can get that over with."

I gulped. There was no point my doing the rhetorical "was I really now expected to subject myself to the indignity of letting a former pupil examine me?" as the answer was obvious enough.

"Right Piper. Let me explain. The Club employs a series of what we call "greeters." That is women who will greet clients and escorts and help arrange meetings. It is sometimes the case that clients can get a little over enthusiastic and make passes at the greeters in the mistaken belief that they, too, are escorts. We discourage this, but we would not want a client to be put off by one the greeters wearing unsexy clothing. That dress you have on is ideal, pretty, but giving off signals that you are a naughty girl. I need to see your underwear, Lift your dress."

Blushing furiously, I lifted my dress to reveal my white thong.

"I'd never imagined you as the sort of woman who wore thongs, Miss Hoare. That one is rather riding between your lips, adjust it for me."

I did as she told me.

"Now, skirt down and bend over."

I did so.

"Very nice, you have a very cute ass, Piper."

As though to prove it, she patted it.

"Never thought I get to pat my old headmistress on her cute ass. Now to work."

She explained to me the outlines of the job and then said: "I gather your girlfriend is here and Lady Margaret wants you to find an escort for her, is that right?"

"Yes, Miss Elle," I said meekly, giving her the honorific title.

"Was she that class dark-haired one?"

"Yes Miss Elle."

"And she is your girlfriend, yes?"

"Yes Miss Elle."

She grinned.

"Well I am free here at three, so bring her to me, I can show her what she's missing."

That stung, but I replied in the affirmative.

I was shown to my place on the reception desk and how to access the profiles. It was not long before I got my first guest, a tall woman in her forties: "I am looking for an escort who enjoys being a plaything for a more mature woman. I would like someone between eighteen and twenty-five, and she must be shaved and willing to be spanked. Do you have such a woman, Piper?"

My name badge had done its work. I did a quick search.

"Yes Miss, Mellisa in room sixteen fits your requirements. I can see you are a member, so that will go onto your bill. Would you like to go up right away, or should she come down for a drink so you can make sure?"

"What a good idea, Piper. I have not had the pleasure of Melissa before, so if you could. My name is Susan, by the way.

I phoned through to ask her to come down.

From the moment Susan set eyes on Melissa, I knew it was going to work. Where Susan was tall, dark-haired, and commanding, Melissa was short, blonde and a little giggly.

"Hi, Miss Susan, can I take you into the lounge for a chat?"

I watched them go off, seeing them emerge fifteen minutes later and heading off for Mel's room. Job done, I thought.

I kept my eye on the clock. It was already two twenty.

"Excuse me Miss, I'm Jane and, well, I need an escort."

Jane was blushing furiously. In her fifties I estimated, but with a trim figure and breasts to envy.

"Ah, yes, I see you here on my list for today, Jane. So, you want a Mistress, do you?"

Blushing furiously, she admitted it like it was a crime.

Then I recognised her. She was the wife of our Member of Parliament!

"Yes, please Miss Piper. Is Miss Stacy available?"

"As she knew you were coming, she is, Jane, but you will have to leave your panties with me. You can pick them up later."

Jane's face went that beetroot red I was familiar with from looking in the mirror recently, but without any questioning, she reached under her skirt and, in full view of the lobby, pulled her panties down and off and offered them to me.

"I am sorry they are damp, Miss, I am a very horny girl for Miss Stacy."

"Have fun," I said, beeping Stacy to let her know her client was on the way.

I dealt with a few more enquiries, always managing to match an escort with the client. Then at ten to three, Elle came to me.

"You are doing well, Piper. You are due a break. Get Lettie and bring her to my office."

"Thank you, yes Miss Elle."

I walked to the lounge. It had been an interesting experience helping the other women, and I was beginning to see that some of my own desires were not, as I had tended to assume, peculiar to me.

I saw Lettie sitting with Lady Margaret.

"Did you enjoy being on the desk, Piper?"

"Yes," I smiled, I did. I have come for Lettie."

Lady Margaret smiled.

"And who have you chosen for her?"

"Elle volunteered herself."

"Elle?" Lettie queried, "not the one from school back when?"

"The very same."

"She was hot then. Wow, let's go."

"Enjoy," Lady Margaret said, Jen and Donna are."

I walked with Lettie.

"Are you really okay with this darling?" Lettie seemed anxious.

"Yes, I am," I said, with more confidence than I felt.

I knocked on the door.

Elle was laid back on a bed, looking at us.

"Lettie, good to see you."

"You too Elle."

"Piper, you can leave us now. Lettie, strip for me."

As I left, I cast a glance back to where my girlfriend was removing her dress and pulling her panties off. Was this, I pondered again, what I wanted?