Lettie and Piper 05: Together

Story Info
Lettie and Piper lean more.
3.1k words
4.53
1.9k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/08/2024
Created 04/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked back to my seat at reception. I felt frustrated. But I got back to work, helping two more clients find escorts.

"How does it feel, Piper?"

It was Lady Margaret.

"You have been a good girl, come with me."

I went down the corridor with her. We entered a room.

"Sit down, Piper."

I did, facing what looked like a giant mirror, until Lady Margaret turned on a switch, revealing that it was a two-way mirror - with audio. I saw Lettie, naked, kneeling in front of Elle.

"What are you, Lettie."

"I'm your plaything, Miss Elle, your slut, your good girl."

"Who fucks you best, me or Piper?"

"Piper, Miss!"

"That deserves a spank you disobedient little cunt! Get across my lap now!"

I watched as Lettie stood and then lowered herself across Elle's lap, her taut ass cheeks inviting what was about to come.

With that, Elle delivered two sharp spanks to Lettie's ass, making her whimper.

"Who fucks you best?"

"Piper, Miss."

That produced two more hard spanks on her defenceless ass.

"Who?"

"Piper, Miss, I love her."

Two more hard smacks turned her bum red.

Lady Margaret looked at me. I looked at her.

"She loves you; she knew she'd be punished. She has no idea you are watching, and yet she refused to give Elle what she wanted. You should be proud of her."

"I am Mistress."

"Good," she said, "because such fidelity deserves its reward." She flicked a switch. "Right, Elle, we are coming in, Lettie, face the door."

I watched as she did, then went with Mistress to the door.

Elle, dressed only in lacy black lingerie, looked at me.

"She does love you Piper, and I am going to respect that. I will fuck her up the ass, leaving her cunt to you. How does that suit you, Lettie?" She asked looking at her.

"Yes, Miss Elle, thank you."

"And you, Piper?"

"Thank you very much, Miss Elle."

"Right, Piper, I want you to get Lettie's asshole nice and ready for me to fuck."

"Yes, Miss Elle," I said, my head spinning with the intense emotions pulsing through me.

"Kneel and kiss her."

I knelt, facing my darling.

"Thank you, my love, you could easily have escaped a spanking by lying."

"I'm not lying about our love, and I'd suffer a dozen spankings. I'm looking forward, though, to you prepping me now. Make me nice and open and wet, make it easier on me."

"I will," I grinned, watching as she stood and, bending over the table, stuck her sexy ass out in my direction.

By now I was lost in an erotic reverie: I did not care whether Elle was there; whether Lady Margaret was there; or indeed about anyone except Lettie. We had talked about anal, and I knew she was curious to try it, so it was my job to help. I looked at her red ass, a reminder of what she would do rather than deny me, and set to work.

I could smell the scent of her arousal. Carefully parting her cheeks, I spat on her puckered hole before licking it. As I rimmed her, she gasped, pushing herself out to me. I licked some more, pressing my tongue in and tasting her. Then, using my hands to spread her, I spat some more and then, reaching under to scoop up some of her gooey juices, I applied those to her asshole. I pushed my fingers into her wetness, making her clench and push back as I explored her. As I did that, I pressed against her asshole, opening her a little. Then I took my wet fingers and pressed them into her asshole, the lubrication helping the process. I felt her grip my finger.

"She is doing a good job, Elle."

"Yes, I never had Miss Hoare down as an asslicker," Elle giggled somewhere far away.

I spat some more on my finger, pushing her open there. Then I gave a moan as I felt someone pulling my thong down and a finger rimmed my own asshole. I felt a sudden coldness.

"This is going to help Piper, push your arse out and I'm going to let Elle plug you. Once your plug is in, you can have lube for Lettie."

I did as Lady Margaret said, feeling the cold lubricant on my tight hole, which was gradually being invaded by a butt plug. I pushed more and then, suddenly, it popped in. I gasped at the feeling of my asshole adjusting to the stretch.

"Who would ever have imagined that I would be plugging Miss Hoare's tight little ass hole?" With that, Elle spanked me twice and told me to help Lettie.

I turned and took the lubricant, applying it copiously to Lettie's tightness. She moaned harder. I felt Elle's hand on my head, pulling me away.

I looked up.

"Now lube my girl cock."

Knowing where it was going, I applied copious amounts to the long, ribbed girl cock.

I then moved aside, watching as Elle got into position behind my girlfriend.

"Do you want your ass fucked, Lettie?'

"I do Miss, please fuck me up the ass."

"Come here, kneel next to me Piper," Lady Margaret said, stroking my hair, as I tried to get into a position where the ache in my asshole was less.

It was in that position, curled up next to Lady Margaret, that I watched Elle grip Lettie's hips and begin to press in.

"Go and kiss Lettie, Piper, be with her, love her."

"I had been hoping against hope that she would ask me to do this, and needed no second prompting. I crawled in front of Lettie as Elle sodomised her.

Lettie's face was red, she was panting. I kissed her.

"I love you darling."

"You taste of my ass," she moaned as Elle pushed her into me. My hands slid under to tease her stiff clit. As Elle fucked her, I rubbed her clit.

"I love you Piper, oh, fuck, fuck!"

Each time Elle pounded her, I soothed her lips and teased her clit. Our eyes locked. I wanted her, but more than that I wanted her to have fun. Anal was something I had tried, but with mixed results. The highly charged atmosphere in which Lettie was losing her anal cherry was conducive to heightened erotic feelings. Had anyone checked, my thong was dripping wet, and Lettie's pussy was in the same state.

Elle began to gasp, her big breasts jiggling as she moved in and out, her bra barely containing them. The strap on was fitted with an aid which tickled her clit as she buggered Lettie. I wanted Lettie to cum. I kissed her. I rubbed her clit.

"Cum for me my love!"

"Now?" Her eyes were glazing over.

"Yes, now!" I said

She shuddered, just at the moment Elle screamed her orgasm. They came together. I stayed with Elle as spasms gripped her sexy body. Elle had collapsed across her back and was looking at me.

"Good girl," she mouthed.

For a few moments the room went quiet, just the soft sighs of post-orgasmic bliss filling it. My hands caressed my love's face. She looked at me, blinking and smiling.

"Thank you darling," she said.

"Right, Piper, come here."

I went to Lady Margaret, who handed me a jewelled butt plug.

"I want that in Lettie's ass when Elle pulls out."

"Yes Mistress."

Elle grinned and pulled out slowly. Was she going to ask me, I wondered?

Before Lettie's gaping asshole had time to flex, I lubed the plug and pushed it in. The dark red jewel sparked between her cheeks.

"Help her dress, Piper," Elle said.

It was with some relief that I realised she was not going to ask me to clean her strappy.

"But first, girls, come here and face away from me."

We did so.

"Lettie, get behind Piper, pull her thong down."

"Yes Mistress."

I felt her pulling them down.

"Do you like her plug."

"Yes Miss."

"it is the twin to one in your own ass. Some girls have matching rings, you are having matching butt plugs," she laughed. "Don't they look utterly cute, Elle?"

"Oh they do, Lady Margaret.

"Now, girls, let us see you present those asses for our view. You can kiss each other."

So we found ourselves presenting our plugged asses to Mistress and to one of my former pupils. The ache between my thighs had reached edging point with no other physical stimulation. We kissed each other as Elle and Mistress groped us.

"I have an idea Elle, let me whisper it to you, see if you like it."

Lettie and I stayed on all fours, our bums raised, our plugs on display, but I cared nothing for it, just that I was with her, and we were kissing.

"What do you think she has come up with now?" Lettie whispered.

"We shall soon find out, I think." And so it was.

I heard Elle giggle.

"Oh that is brilliant! Girls, go into the dressing room. Mistress has laid out some clothes for you. Put them on and come back in."

Relieved at being able to get up again, I pulled up my thong and we scurried into the next room. There, on the bed, were two school uniforms - classic adult schoolgirl outfits complete with white socks and mary janes. We giggled at each other.

We both stripped. I so wanted to take Lettie to bed, but of course we had no time. We put on our regulation white panties and our vests, then the blouses and tunics, which, naturally, showed our panties.

"You'll look even cuter with these," Lettie said, as she undid my ponytail and arranged my hair into two bunches, tied with blue ribbons. "Yes," she said, "cuteness personified."

We looked in the mirror. I so wanted to break out into Gilbert and Sullivan's "two little maids from school are we," but decided against it. Instead we went back to see Mistress and Elle. The latter had a grin that would have fitted the Cheshire Cat in Alice in Wonderland.

"Well, Lettie and Piper, how cute you two look." Lady Margaret grinned.

"Well," Elle smiled, "who is the schoolgirl now, Miss Hoare?"

Saying "I am," to a former pupil, plunged me into a deeply submissive frame of mind.

"Good girl. Well it has been fun with you two, and I'd like more, but your Mistress has other plans. However, as a leaving present, I am going to cane you both. Anything to say?"

"Yes Miss, thank you Miss," Lettie said.

"Please Miss, could I say something?" I asked, meekly.

"Of course little Piper."

"Please Miss, Lettie does not deserve the cane, could I take her share?"

"That is noble of you, and I will allow it. Bend over the desk and pull your panties to your thighs."

"Yes Miss."

With Lettie watching, I did so, feeling the cool air on my bare ass as I bent and lowered my panties.

"Brace yourself Piper!"

I did, but to no effect, as the first swish of the cane against my skin sent a sharp pain through me. It was followed swiftly by two more, one higher, the other lower. I gasped and felt tears coming. I felt myself push forward trying to escape as the fourth and fifth ones tore across my sore bum. The sixth brought two sorts of wetness: a few tears; and some wetness between my thighs.

"You may stand, Piper!"

I stood, instinctively rubbing my sore ass.

"Good girl. Kiss it better Lettie."

It was worth taking the caning, despite the pain, as Lettie's kisses and tongue made my ass feel so much better. I wanted to cum, but edged. I wanted to cum for and with Lettie. I could wait until, Elle and Mistress were not with us. The feel of Lettie's tongue as she slid it down my ass crack almost made me change my mind; almost.

"You two are the cutest and most adorable darlings. We have had our fun, and my work this weekend is done. I have reserved a suite for the two of you for tonight and a car for the morning. You will find, Piper, your usual work outfit in the room, but you will wear a black, lace thong with it, okay?"

I smiled at Mistress.

"Yes Mistress, very okay."

Lettie, I'll see you at home tomorrow. But for now, my darlings, enjoy yourselves at my expense. It's a joy to be allowed to be part of your love. Don't worry about Donna and Jen, they will be fine. Bye for now."

We both kissed her,

"Thank you, Lady Margaret," Lettie said, "you've been so good to us."

"Nonsense my dear, it's been huge fun for me too. Now, go love each other to bits."

Elle was smiling at us.

"Come with me to what we call the bridal suite."

Rather stiffly, we followed her in our school uniforms. It said something about Emily's Escorts that no one thought we looked out of place.

She showed us to the suite, handed us the card and said:

"Thank you both, it was a privilege. Lettie, any time you and Piper need me, just let me know. It's so hot that you were my headmistress. Hope you like that too?"

"Elle, it adds to the fun enormously - and thank you."

"You are both welcome, anytime."

The suite had everything in it you could need if you wanted to make your sex life interesting. Lettie looked in wonder.

"Gosh, I don't even know what half of this is. You'd have everything you could want here!"

I turned her to face me:

"Not unless you were here, and in that case, I'd have everything I wanted."

Her eyes met mine. I could see a little tear in both, and her voice caught as she replied:

"That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me."

"I mean it," I said, pulling her to me, as our lips met in a long, loving kiss. Time stood still. It was only our butt plugs that stopped us ending up on the bed and making love without delay. As I pulled her panties off, she gripped my bum and said: "fuck, we are both plugged!"

"Not for much longer! Let's get out of these bloody uniforms!"

Kissing her passionately, I took her to the bed, somehow managing to get my panties off without tripping us both up. We fell on the bed together and then started giggling as we both simultaneously tried to get the other's plug out. We ended up on our backs laughing.

"Well," she giggled, "that was a mood killer!"

"Oh, I don't know," I said, "turn over and get on all fours."

The speed with which she did it, showed me that Lettie was still in the mood.

I stroked her cheeks, so taut, and tight and smooth, the jewelled plug glittered like a flame in the dark. Easing my fingers round the head, I pushed, twisted, and then slowly pulled. Her giggles turned to whimpers, which increased as I pushed and pulled until I had twisted it out.

"Your turn now," Lettie said, giving me no choice, as she rolled my onto my back and lifted my legs up.

"Mine!" She said, excitedly as her lips touched my soaking wet pussy. I gasped, the sensations firing though my body found verbal expression in a series of "fucks," which intensified when I felt her fingers use my plug to fuck me there. The sensations made me ache: my nipples; my clit; my pussy; that little sensitive spot between my pussy and asshole; every part of me felt as though I was going to explode. Her lips fastened onto my clit.

"Hold it, hold it, Piper."

Talk about asking the impossible. I tried every trick in the book to keep on the edge, but I could feel myself slipping. Then. She. Stopped. I kept writhing. The sensations began to subside - and then she began sucking again. She did this at least three more times, leaving me a mass of nerve endings looking for release.

"Now!" She said, pulling on my clit as she pulled the plug from my ass.

Every orgasm I had wanted in the last forty-eight hours now exploded simultaneously inside me. I lost all control as my juices flooded and squirted out, sobbing, and screaming: "I love you, Lettie."

But having stoked me to that height, Lettie had no intention of letting me down. She pulled me up by my legs until she was able to lick my asshole, which sensation set me off on another orgasm. My vision blurred as the ceiling seemed to explode in golden fragments. I came again, and again. I just lay there, her girl, getting all the pleasure she had stored up for me.

I felt my legs released and her between my thighs. She pushed her mound against mine then adjusted our positions so we could scissor. Still shaking, I complied readily, and as my swollen, sensitive bare lips felt her fur against them, I gripped her ass and began to grind, moving so that our clits touched and pushed each other, side to side. I leant in and kissed her, tasting and smelling myself on her face and lips. She pressed hard, grinding her clit against mine until the inevitable happened. As I felt her wetness against mine, the spasm that ripped through her body did the same with mine. We trembled, spasmed, kissed, loved, and fell together, our bodies soaked with our sweat and our juices.

"That was, you are, fantastic, darling," my words tumbled out in a rush, rather as my juices had.

"Well, you had to wait so long, I was determined to give you the best time possible," she grinned, kissing me. What a darling, I thought as we held each other. It said everything either of us needed to know that in a room full of sex aids, all we needed was each other.

"I am glad Mistress has let us have this time," Lettie said.

"Me too."

"She was right. For ages I wanted to ask you out, but I was too much in awe, and thought you would, well, not be interested in my kinks."

"Oh," I said, "whereas now you know I am a kinky little bitch and don't want me?"

"Silly girl," she said, kissing me. "I want my kinky little bitch more than I ever imagined I could want anyone."

"Good," I said, "as I feel the same."