Lexi's Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right, girl. You got the job. Now get me off." Mr. Carter ordered firmly.

Lexi began bouncing his tits up and down on his new boss's cock faster than before. He also sucked Mr. Carter's huge cock more eagerly, trying to do his very best to obey the orders he had been given. Lexi's efforts were rewarded soon after, when Mr. Carter's cock began throbbing heavily. Lexi had only seconds to prepare himself before the thick black cock between his pink-lipsticked lips erupted.

Lexi's mouth was suddenly filled with a hot, heavy load of semen. He swallowed at once, just as he had been taught, but another spurt of semen quickly replaced the first one. Lexi did his best to keep up with the flow, but only managed to catch up by the fifth spurt. After that, Mr. Carter's cock continued to deposit cum in his mouth, but Lexi was able to handle the volume without any problem. It was only when every drop of cum that had been in Mr. Carter's heavy balls was down Lexi's throat that the black man in front of him was satisfied.

"Didn't even spill a drop. I'm impressed." Mr. Carter said with a laugh, taking his cock out of Lexi's mouth.

"Swallowing was an unofficial course at St. Ophelia's. I aced it." Lexi answered after a moment, blushing prettily.

"Unofficial" because swallowing semen had no relation to his grades, but had nevertheless been a required skill. St. Ophelia's was adjacent to a real college, and part of Lexi's education as a humble, obedient white boi required that he volunteer as a maid for the many sororities and fraternities located there. Lexi had hoped to be selected by a sorority, but it wasn't to be. It was a decades-long tradition that the winner of the St. Ophelia's Beauty Pageant be picked as a maid by the fraternity with the longest history at the college, Sigma Phi Alpha

In addition to his full schedule of coursework, Lexi had been required to spend 20 unpaid hours a week as Sigma Phi Alpha's resident maid. There Lexi had been given the "opportunity" to practice the domestic skills he had been learning at St. Ophelia's. Lexi had needed to impress them, too. A positive recommendation from every single fraternity member was required in order for him to graduate.

The black jocks at Sigma Phi Alpha had appreciated Lexi's skill at cooking and cleaning, but many of them weren't satisfied with that alone. Lexi had spent even more time on his knees servicing the jocks than he had spent dusting and cleaning. Naturally, swallowing their cum with a smile had been a necessary skill to learn back then.

Mr. Carter laughed again, zipping up his pants as he did so. Lexi smiled and reached for his pink bra. He submissively waited for Mr. Carter to nod his permission before Lexi put it back on. Lexi then retrieved his pink blouse and began buttoning it.

"You start on Monday. Be here at 8 A.M. sharp. Ask Evelyn out there any questions you might have." Mr. Carter instructed Lexi in his deep, confident tone.

"Yes, Sir. I'm so excited for this opportunity. Really." Lexi gushed happily as he stood up on his heels, filled with anticipation.

"I'm sure you are, girl. One more thing, though. I like blondes better. Get your hair colored." Mr. Carter ordered again from his desk, looking at Lexi's long dark hair.

"Oh. Yes, Sir. Absolutely." Lexi replied swiftly, curtsying as he did so.

Mr. Carter turned back towards the forms on his desk. Evidently, Lexi had been dismissed. Lexi picked up his purse and walked out of his new boss's office. Evelyn was almost certainly the white boi secretary in the white skirt suit that had smiled at him previously. Lexi was glad that the secretary who had seniority over him seemed nice, at least. Hopefully, they could be friends.

Lexi needed to get his hair colored, though. Where was the best salon in Chicago, and what would he need to do to get in? Lexi knew he needed the best stylist he could find if he wanted to impress Mr. Carter. And Lexi very much wanted to impress the man who had given him such an amazing opportunity.

12