Li Makes the Wrong Choices Pt. 01

Story Info
Boy falls for sweet girl at school who fucks around.
4.5k words
4.27
33.3k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Francesca is confirmed!" Li told me excitedly "She will be here next Friday." Li had been talking with her best friend from college for some time about a visit and was happy to get it confirmed. I was not as excited, but smiled and told her that was great.

I have been married to Li for almost six months. She is a beautiful woman who is originally from Taiwan, but moved to the USA for her studies. I met her in our senior year and fell for her right away. A very cute, petite girl with fair skin and beautiful brown eyes, Li's gaze has surely melted many boys' hearts. She has small tits but great legs and an amazing ass.

Li had hung out a lot with other international students in college, including Francesca, who was from Italy. Francesca was a sultry, olive skinned girl with long wavy black hair, big light brown eyes, and a curvy body that had turned heads throughout college. Francesca was headstrong and wild in college. Francesca was known for fucking around and...Li was definitely influenced by her in college.

In fact I met Li after my roommate in college had fucked her. I mean, almost right after he fucked her. They had met at a party, he brought her back, and I heard them fucking in the next room while I tried to sleep. My roommate, Phil, was a bit of an asshole, and after he had used her as much as he wanted he said he wanted to go back to the party. She said they should just stay (it was 3 in the morning) so he just left her in his room. I came out when I could hear her trying to open to door to leave (the lock was confusing and often stuck). Li was agitated and embarrassed.

I calmed her down and made us some tea. As we talked I really liked her. She was so sweet and had a great smile. There was an innocence about her as she talked about trying to learn American culture. Li ended up sleeping in my bed, but we remained dressed.

Despite the connection I felt we had, Li was resistant to see me again. I think she was embarrassed by how we had met and all she had told me. She had told me how she had gone to a party that was pretty wild and had ended up dancing on a table with her friend Francesca, then making out with her while all the boys looked up their skirts. Phil and his friend had chatted up the two girls when they came down. Francesca soon left with the one boy and Phil got very aggressive with Li. She was making out with him on a chair when his hand kept going up her skirt. She would push it away occasionally but he got bolder until at one point she felt his fingers go inside her while she sat on his lap. Li decided it would be much more discrete to go back to his place (our place) where he had fucked her almost as soon as they arrived.

Li texted me she was trying to be better and not make the same mistakes. I assured her that I was different and wanted to be her friend first. She finally agreed to meet me at a coffee shop when she quickly asked, "Do you really mean it?"

I thought quickly and understood she was asking if I really wanted to be her friend. I assured her I did and she pushed to make sure I understood that she did not make friends easily. I would have to earn her trust and most importantly, not to confuse being her friend with being her boyfriend. I agreed readily. The more I saw Li the more I liked her. She was so lovely and vulnerable I felt a need to be near her, to take care of her.

We started to hang out around campus, but I was careful not to cross the line though, and she reminded me regularly that we were 'just friends'. Li introduced me to her best friend Francesca who seemed confused by our relationship. With her strong accent she asked cuttingly, "...so Mitch...you just hang around her...like a girlfriend would?"

Li and I would often get tea at a coffee shop near campus. I loved hearing her tell me about her life at school, and some stories of what her life had been in Taiwan. Li had always dreamt of living in the USA. When she was young she had studied English while her friends would play. Li said she enjoyed having an American friend, since most of her friends were from somewhere else. Sometimes we would go back to my place to watch Netflix. It was a little awkward the first time Phil came in and saw me with her, but he didn't seem to think that much of it. He gave his famous broad smile and called her by name, grabbed what he came up for and headed out again. He had fucked so many girls in the months that I had been his roommate, I figured he didn't care much if I was with one of them.

One day I met up with Li at the coffee shop but as I sat beside her she seemed quite distracted. She said there was nothing wrong when I asked but I could tell something was up. I pushed her and she finally said,

"Are you sure you want me to tell you?"

My stomach tightened. Did she not want to see me any more? My mind raced, trying to imagine what I might have done to upset her.

"Yes Li, please, of course." I answered.

"Well...", she started. This was clearly not easy for her. "I thought you should know...I...was...with Phil again."

It took me a moment to process what she was saying as he looked down into her cup, looking ashamed as she stirred it with her spoon.

"I bumped into him the other day when I was leaving your apartment and we talked a little. I knew...I should be stronger but when he said I should come up and listen to some of the music he had recorded...well, I agreed I would come up the next day. I...knew what he really wanted but...he is very handsome and..."

She stopped and I felt blood rushing to my head as I full realized where this was all going.

"Well, the next day I went over. You were in classes. He...didn't even pretend to play me his music. He told me how sexy I looked, told me to sit down beside him on the couch and...when I did he...well...you don't want to hear all this."

I felt like it was a test. She wanted to see if I was really a friend, if I was ok seeing she was not really as innocent as she seemed. I choked a little when I answered,

"No...I mean, yes...it's ok...tell me."

"He pulled me close and...I didn't resist. He started kissing my neck and I...like it. Soon he was on top of me and we were really making out. I had worn a skirt from him and his hands were already under it. I felt like it was...going to fast and then he..."

I got angry imagining him treating her like this.

"What did he do to you?" I asked.

"Well...he...stopped. He looked me in the eyes and asked if I came here to get fucked the way I like..."

I said nothing, but felt my cock harden.

Li asked again if it was ok to tell me all this and I told her she should.

"OK...well...I didn't say anything...I was embarrassed, but he insisted I answer...he told me I had to admit I came to have him fuck me."

"Did you...?" I started.

"I told him I did. I realized I knew exactly what was going to happen when I went there and I told him so. He made me tell him again and then..."

I said nothing, wincing and shifting to hide my erection.

"...then he made me...he made me beg. He had me pinned on your couch and I...begged him to fuck me. He...fucked me harder than last time, he spanked me for being so bad and when he was done...he told me to come back soon. I got dressed while he lied there and...thanked him...then left. I don't know...why I do these things..."

Li clearly felt bad about how she had acted so I tried to make her feel better, telling her we make bad choices sometimes. When I saw she was ok I excused myself, went to the restroom and...jacked myself off furiously. I couldn't get the image of sweet Li, on my couch, begging Phil to fuck her...then stripping her naked and fucking her from behind. I imagined what it would have been like if I had been watching from my room and...came into the tissues I held.

I felt embarrassed with Li and Phil in the days after that, in fact I barely spoke to Phil. I put off seeing Li a couple of times because I was self- conscious about seeing her after getting so worked up by the idea of her fucking another guy.

One evening I was studying in my room when I heard familiar noises coming from Phil's room. I could tell the girl was trying to be quiet but I could hear her moans as well as the sounds of Phil slapping into her. It took a moment for me to realize that it was actually Li he was fucking. At first I felt upset. Why would she come over to fuck him knowing I could be here as well. Soon, however, my erection trumped my anger, and...I started to jack off. I felt ashamed, but alone in my room I imagined what Li must be doing just a few feet away. I came before Phil did then lay there until I heard the door open and Li softly saying goodbye.

A few minutes later I got a text from Li,

"Mitch, I'm sorry. I was actually coming over to see if you were there since you hadn't answered me. I saw Phil on the way and...he is just so persuasive. Please don't be mad at me."

I couldn't stay mad at her. The truth was I had a huge crush on her. The more I saw her the more I thought about her. I hadn't been on one date since we met.

I moved out of the apartment to another part of town. It was expensive to get my own place but I really wanted to make it easier for Li to behave. I couldn't look Phil in the eye when I told him I was leaving...I kept imagining how he had pushed into Li over and over again while I listened in the next room.

Things kind of went back to normal after that. As circumstances would have it, I had moved into the same apartment building as Francesca was it, so Li came around often to visit one or both of us. Francesca lived with four other people, including an occasional fuck buddy, so when the three of us met it was always at my place. Francesca was very open and would talk about anything, including who she had fucked the night before and how it was. Li, having been reassured by me that I wanted her to feel comfortable telling me anything, was also open. She had less...'encounters' to share, but when she did, Francesca would be sure to draw out every detail. When they left I would almost always jack off, sometimes thinking about what Francesca had done, but always remembering what Li had looked liked, how she had sat so close to me and...when she told us about another boy she had been with...I couldn't help but imagine that as I jacked off.

One night all three of us were in my place and Francesca was asking about a young professor Li had said she had a crush on. Even with her darker skin, it was immediately clear that Li was blushing. At first she tried to avoid the question but Francesca kept pushing. Li suggested they talk later, looking at me, but Francesca laughed and said I was 'one of the girls'. Finally Li confessed,

"I...saw Professor...errr...Nick this afternoon."

Francesca of course could not wait to get all the details and slowly Li filled us in. She had been flirting with him the last few classes and he had clearly enjoyed the banter after class. Yesterday had told him she was not sure she was fully absorbing all the classes and asked him if he could give her some extra help. When he had suggested she come by his office Li had smiled and told him,

"Mmmm...I'd like that very much." as she twisted her hair and looked him in the eye.

Li started giggling as she told us this. "I am usually not so...bold" she said sweetly. She told us Nick had smiled broadly back and said he looked forward, then asked for her number in case plans changed.

"Then...earlier today I got a text from him...telling me he was working from home...telling me to drop by."

Li said she had been nervous when she walked to his condo near campus, thinking he might have ulterior motives but not being sure. She had been sure to wear a dress he had complimented her on before. As soon as he opened the door he remarked on how pretty she looked. He gave her a tour of his very nice place, poured them both glasses of wine then took her to sit in his living room. She felt self conscious sitting across from him as he looked her up and down and smiled.

"So Li, tell me what you really want."

Li was taken by surprise and stammered a little so he continued.

"You didn't bring your report." He paused and she felt her face flush in embarrassment then he added with a deeper voice "Just that little dress."

"Come over here and tell me what it is you really want." Nick said sternly, pointing to the floor just in front of him.

Li got up without thinking and slowly walked the few feet to him. She stopped just in front of him, her knee touching his, but said nothing as he looked up at her with smirk. She let up a gasp as she felt his hand reach up and touch her bare leg just above her knee and slowly stroke upwards.

"Such a naughty girl." Nick said smugly.

At Francesca's urging, Li told us both that she was soon over her professor's lap, her dress hiked up, getting spanked harder than even Phil had done. Without being asked she begged for more, and realized Phil had trained her to be submissive. When her ass was bright red and burning hot she was not sure she could take more. Nick finally stopped and started to stroke her ass cheeks and Li purred in relief. When Nick first pushed a finger into her she was already wet and lifted her ass to have him go deeper. Soon she was bent over a chair with her Professor pushing in and out of her. She felt like a complete slut...and loved it. Nick told Li he wanted to see her every day over the next two weeks while his wife was away seeing her mother in Florida and Li promised she would.

Li had a far a way look in her eyes as she told us these details then suddenly seemed to come back to the present.

"I don't know..." she started, "why I get like that."

Francesca started to tell her it was normal for a girl to enjoy giving up control then stopped when she looked at me and started laughing.

"Look!" Francesca exclaimed, pointing at the tent in my khakis. "Mitch, he loves hearing about what a slut you are with Nick!"

Li did look as I tried to cover up. At first Li laughed with Francesca, then looking at my shame she spoke to me softly.

"It's ok. I guess...we both like that?"

I didn't know what to say so I just nodded dumbly, hoping to end the focus on my arousal.

For the next week, the three of us met every evening at my place, and Francesca would insist Li share everything every detail of each encounter with Nick. At the beginning Li was shy to tell us but by the third night she was readily sharing.

Nick had bought Li lingerie and would tell her different outfits to wear to his place. I was both bothered and amazed how brazenly this married guy was fucking this sweet girl in every room of his condo, including the bed he and his wife shared. Somehow though...somehow, it turned me on. Every time Li would describe how he would have her strip for him, how he would make her bend over naked, then taunt her for being such a desperate slut...I would get hard.

And every time Francesca would call me out on it, sometimes pointing, sometimes laughing. Soon I stopped trying to hide it, there was no use. One time, a little drunk, Francesa pushed her bare foot into my hard on as she laughed at how pathetic it was that I got turned on by hearing how a real man treated Li. She told me to go to the bathroom and 'take care of it'. I looked at Li who just stared back with her doe eyes and...I'm not sure why but...I got up to do it. Something about getting permission to relieve the excitement that was built up made me walk to the bathroom, even though I knew how bad it made me look.

"Leave the door open!" Francesca shouted after me as I got to the bathroom. She was giggling loudly and I could hear Li laughing with her. I couldn't bring myself to turn around, but I left the door open, knowing they could see my back. I took out my hard cock and...started jacking it. The humiliation around what i was doing was almost too much. I came very quickly as they laughed louder.

When Professor Nick's wife came back he ended things with Li quite quickly. Li knew their relationship was just for fun, but the suddenness of going from seeing him every day to being cast aside was jarring for her.

"I really have to make better choices" she told Francesca and I as we sat together in my apartment.

With the school year almost over, Li had another problem, she was going to have to move back to Taiwan. One night we were at my place drinking Chardonnay and she was telling Francesca and I how much she would miss America when Francesca blurted out,

"You should just get Mitchie to marry you. You get to stay and Mitchie, for him it's a fantasy come true!"

Li didn't respond, almost as she was tuning out nonsense while she thought through her predicament. I'm not sure what came over me, but I jumped at the chance.

"Li...I know it's...if you would marry me...I would..."

Francesca started to laugh but eventually I made it clear that I would be grateful to marry Li if she would have me. Li asked for time to think about it, and two days later she accepted.

We had to move fast so we agreed to have a very simple get-together at a hotel with friends from campus after we got the court documents signed. Three weeks later the big day arrived. Li did not wear white but looked beautiful in a red dress that clung to her lithe body. I felt like the luckiest man in the world. There were about 20 people who arrived for the party and we had been celebrating a while before Francesca finally arrived. To my shock and dismay her date for the evening was...Phil, my ex-roommate! Phil came ambling over to Li and I, a shit eating grin on his face. He slapped me on the back, then hugged Li tightly and kissed her on the cheek. I felt a little pissed off at just his presence, but also got a little hard remembering what he had done to Li last time he had seen her.

Francesca got one of the staff to bring us all drinks and Phil stood between Francesca and Li. He had an easy way about him, flirting with both of them. I could see Li was a little uncomfortable, but she hid it well, laughing at Phil's jokes. Her cheeks were red reminding me that she had already had several drinks at the party, Soon Phil took her by the hand and led my new wife to the dance floor. I watched the two of them laugh while they danced, then...a slow song came on. Francesca walked towards me with a mischievous look in her eye and I wondered if she had asked for a slower song.

Phil held Li closely as they swayed and I looked around to see if others were noticing. Francesca was now beside me and smirked when I caught her eye.

"Looks like Li stole my boyfriend." Francesca giggled.

We watched as Phil whispered something in Li's ear making her laugh and look around. 'God, he is such as asshole', I thought. I watched his hands reach down and stroke her ass cheeks over her tight red dress until I was brought out of my reverie by Francesca's hand brushing lightly over my erection.

"So pathetic." she taunted. "You'll never change."

Phil went to whisper something else to my wife, but this time he started to kiss her neck. I realized that others might talk and took a step towards them, intending to put a stop to it. Francesca grabbed my hand and with a nod told me to stay put. She walked over to the couple took Li aside and, holding her hand as she talked in her ear over the music. Li, clearly buzzed from the drinks, seemed to have a hard time hearing or understanding, but I watched her look over at Phil, then look over at me. She smiled and walked over to me with Francesca by her side.

Li took my hand and, slurring her words slightly said, "I do want to be a good wife to you Mitch, but Francesca said you would understand if...I mean...one time before we are married...I get to experience..."

She trailed off but I understood her intention as Phil walked over to join us. I tried to talk fast before he arrived.

12