Liaisons Ch. 03: Return to Ski Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He won't tell me where he is," Elizabeth answered. "I don't understand what he's living on—or where. His father assures me that he's not giving him money, and Paul hasn't picked up his allowance check at the Cambridge bank since we were at your mountain chalet. What happened there, Josef? What caused my son to leave there?"

"I haven't the foggiest notion," the baron answered. "But now what are we to do? There are two German Reichstag members here with anticipation of sweetening of the arms deal I'm working on with Berlin. You'll be no help with one of them."

"Do you want me to leave, Josef?" Elizabeth asked, suddenly in a huff over the quality of his reception. She figured she'd have to sleep with one of his friends when he invited her here. And she didn't care as long as he fucked her too. But he was holding her responsible for Paul. And what did Paul have to do with Josef's deals and the men he made the deals with?

Von Holst recovered quickly. "No, I'm delighted you came, Elizabeth. Come, I'll have Hilda show you to your room and then you can come down and greet our guests."

When Elizabeth, placated, was taken in hand by a housekeeper and escorted up the central staircase, Josef muttered to himself, "What to do with the admiral? What to do? Who to feed him? There's Albert in training, of course," he said, raising the thought of the young man on the dining room staff who Josef had been fucking and preparing for servicing other men. "I suppose he'll just have to do." Giving a shrug of resignation, the baron plastered on a smile and moved toward the trophy room where he'd salted away the two Reichstag members he had to subvert.

But perhaps not Albert. Perhaps his instincts had been correct when he saw the admiral for the first time this afternoon. Perhaps he had been misinformed and that it should be him fucking the admiral into a satisfactory understanding in the arms deal rather than Albert trying to get the admiral to fuck him.

The baron entered the trophy room, gave the admiral a warm smile, and put his hand on the man's sleeve. The smile he got in return and the feel of the admiral slightly trembling told him he was right. It would be his cock inside the admiral tonight. Albert's services wouldn't be needed.

12