Liaisons Ch. 04: Years Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, you are Morris' guest, aren't you?" he asked as the movement of his hands became more intimate. He teased Paul's butt cheeks apart and blew on Paul's hole. Paul moaned for him.

"Yes, I'm here with Morris. Why—?"

"He has reamed you very open today. Which is good. You won't have as much trouble with me, then."

Paul groaned. He'd almost hyperventilated when he'd seen the dwarf naked. The ottoman was low enough that Bryan was on his knees. He jerked and gave a little yip as the dwarf pulled his cock through between his thighs, gave it a couple of jerks and opened moist lips over it.

"I seek services, not money," Bryan answered.

"What services?" the dwarf asked, his mouth coming off Bryan's dick only to suck in his balls, one after the other. Bryan moaned at the attention.

"I'm going to Switzerland to report on the war. I'm a journalist."

"Interesting," the dwarf murmured moving his mouth from the balls to Bryan's asshole. "Is that why you came to Morris here? He's covering you as a war journalist for the trip to Switzerland?"

"Yes, he is. But we are long-time acquaintances. That's why I'm here."

"Ah, he's been fucking you for how long?"

"Seventeen years."

"And you've been able to take him. Interesting. But, yes, I think I know of you. I've heard you're a top-notch prostitute. I admit I have wanted to ride you myself. But why another career? You are excellent at this one."

"It's what I want to do."

"But you enjoy being fucked too. You enjoy this?" The dwarf had his little fist, up to the elbow, in Paul's ass.

"Yes, very much." It was hardly audible through Paul's grunts, though.

"Even with such as me? Even a dwarf fucking you. Hold steady."

Paul was nearly lifted off the ottoman by the force of the dwarf's arm ramming up into him to the elbow. It was a short and thin arm, but even so . . .

"You have a reputation too—and your cock nearly drags the ground. What else would I need to consider. Oh shit, oh fuck."

Tharp was moving his arm in and out of Paul's ass. Paul ejaculated into the carpet in front of the ottoman.

"Very nice. You do that nicely," Tharp murmured. "You aren't going soft, though. That's good too. I think I will fuck you." He drew his arm out and asked his next question as he moved, standing, between Paul's spread thighs. "What is it that you want help of the foreign office with?"

"I'll be going into Austria—illegally, but not far. I hope to bring someone out. I need someone to contact in Switzerland who will help us get back to England or somewhere else safe. Two American citizens but with links to the British aristocracy and a British subject I'll be taking in with me."

"I think I can help you. But now, do you want it loose or tight?"

He stood behind Bryan, who, choosing tight, had pulled his thighs together, and started working his oversized cock inside Bryan, who panted hard, having more difficulty taking it than he ever imagined he would—and then taking more pleasure in it when, like a flexible snake, the dwarf managed to reach, massage, and make lingering love to every sensitive spot inside Bryan's channel with the moist caress of his bulb and the throbbing of his thick staff—for nearly the next hour. Tharp's talent was to give far more than expected.

Bryan hoped that he'd deliver as well on Bryan's needs in Austria.

12