Liaisons Ch. 05: Rescue and Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For months, he's brought men he wanted to make deals with up to the chalet, and he had given either Anna Marie, your mother, or me to them, depending on their preferences. Some of them are pigs—especially the German Nazis he's become friendly with. General Steinman practically put me in the hospital. But other than that man, I liked the SS officers, with their jack boots, their whips, and their arrogance. I was thinking of joining myself."

Revenge was sweet, but it could be curdled. Paul did not think his revenge was total on the baron now. But there might be something—and maybe Erick would like it anyway.

* * * *

April, 1941, Country Estate of Roger Morris, York, England

The heavily hung newspaper mogul, Roger Morris, held a hunting weekend at his York country estate the second weekend in April. He had no problem with Bryan bringing another young man who was just being listed with the London escort agency. A very special young man, whose virginity was being sold.

"Perhaps you'd be interested, Sir Roger," Paul had said. "Of course the price is high."

A high price wetted Sir Roger's interest rather than dampened it. "The trouble with me and virgins is—"

"He has been in training," Paul interrupted. "Untouched by man, but prepared to . . . well, to take someone like you and not be split."

"Ah, yes, then I'm quite interested."

"Do you want to know how much?"

"No, it wouldn't matter. I want him."

"You should know. He's the son of an Austrian baron—one who is now wearing an SS uniform."

"I'll pay double the price for him. I may lose control, though—not necessarily by accident."

"Oh, I think it would be very fitting for you to lose control. The young man has some idea of possibly joining the SS himself. You'd do him a favor by fucking that notion out of him."

"I will do that with pleasure."

Erick had had no trouble playing the virgin with Paul, so with warning, Paul figured he'd have no trouble playing a virgin with three-balls Roger Morris. If the two wanted to continue after the first weekend, Paul would tell Erick about the third ball and what to do with it. Chances were good that, if Erick could take it, Morris would be pleased to take on another young man who could take his cock.

He could hear the screams from down the bedroom hall, but he went to Sir Roger's door anyway and opened it a crack. Erick was on his back, spread-eagled on the bed with wrists and ankles tied off at the four corners. Morris, monstrously erect, was kneeling between the young man's spread legs. He was working Erick's ass hard with the Big Mike dildo with one hand and had Erick's balls distended with a tight-grip hand. He was thumping on the balls to hear Erick scream and squeezing the balls to hear Erick scream louder. As Paul was closing the door, Big Mike was coming out of Erick's ass, and Morris was thrusting his erect cock up deep into the passage—and Erick was screaming loudest of all.

Paul would have liked to stay around a little longer to see where Sir Roger was taking this next, but he had an appointment down the hall with a hung dwarf.

-Fini-

12