Libby & John: First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"hmmm" John moaned softly as the tingles began to course through his body. John brought his hand up to Libby's breast and gently teased it through the fabric of her Tshirt, again marveling at how much he loved to feel it grow hard beneath his fingers. Libby's crotch pressed against his thigh, her hips undulating against him. Libby slid down his body and pulled his shorts down over his hips, John lifting in assistance.

He felt the wet warmth as her lips closed over the head of his cock, her tongue bathing his shaft, licking around it, and as he looked down in surprise he saw her cheeks hollow as she sucked on his member. The sensation was one John had never before felt, it was at once the most wonderful thing he'd ever felt and frightening, for he knew he would last approximately 1.2 seconds before he...

"Oh god Libby!" she looked up at him.

"It doesn't feel good?" she asked, a tinge of fear in her voice.

"Oh god sweet heart it feels so good! But... I'm not going to be able to... ohhh!" he exclaimed as she once again wrapped her lips around it, and her tongue started to do it magical ministrations once again. "You're going to make me... ohhh make me cum..." Her head bobbed quicker, her lips stretching around his cock her tongue teasing the tip of his cock. He felt that he was going to explode, the tingles rising to a crescendo unlike he'd ever felt before.

"Ohhh, Libby stop I'm going to... ohh I'm gonna..." His ability to form words ended as his hips left the surface of the couch. Libby's hand encircled his cock right where her lips met and followed the progress of her head as it bobbed on his cock. John reached and passed the point of no return, not quite shooting off yet, but right at the edge. It seemed to last forever and his reluctance to cum in Libby's mouth was surpassed by his desire to cum. His entire body vibrating with his need to cum, legs twitching, neck tense, cock swelling, still not quite able to get over the edge to nirvana.

Libby's mouth traced up to the tip of his cock, she looked up at John's face as he struggled. She interpreted this to mean that he was struggling not to cum and took her mouth off of him to tell him it was ok to cum... that she wanted him to. As her hand passed over the crown of his cock the sensation overwhelmed John and his cock began to spray semen. Libby was surprised and jumped as a stream of the pearly white thick nectar of pleasure hit the underside of her chin.

She lowered her mouth onto him as he shot repeatedly swallowing between pulses, she pulled back off as the intensity of the shots slowed, her hand using her saliva and his cum to lubricate her strokes. She watched at closed range as the final pulses of cum oozed from the tip of his cock, watching as it trickled down his length, over her fingers to pool in his pubic hair. John's body slowly settled back down into the couch as Libby continued to loving stroke his cock, gently now, slowly, as she watched the after shock shudders pass through John's body.

"Oh my god Libby, that was the most intense thing... Where'd you learn to do that?"

"I've never done it before... I just did what felt natural, and what seemed to feel good to you."

As Libby slid up his body John pulled her tight to him, hugging her, her head resting on his chest.

"I can hear your heart beat"

John was sure she could, his heart still felt like it was going to beat out of his chest. As his hand slid lower on her body he resolved to give her as much if not more pleasure than she had given him. As his hand slid between her legs they parted, giving him access. Her top ankle hooking over the back of the couch. John slid over on the couch and pulled Libby until she was laying completely on her back. As he slid down her body he slid off the couch to kneel as his hands slid under her shorts pulling both her shorts and her panties down over her hips, down her long trim thighs and over her feet, dropping them on the floor beside him. His kisses trailed down her body, nibbling at one of her nipples through her shirt, kissing the under side of her breast, tongue dipping into her navel, he continued his relentless travel down her body.

He pulled her ass towards him and she put one leg on either side of him. His kisses trailed up the inside of her thigh, and as he neared her pussy he stopped to look at it. It was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. The lips were distended, a slight trickle of juices coating the entire area. His finger reached out and touched her clit, visible at the top juncture of her lips and he smiled as he watched her body twitch. God he loved that, knew he'd never tire of it, his finger began the circles that Libby had taught him the night before.

Libby's legs began to twitch with each pass over her clitoral shaft, her body began to tense. John looked at Libby's face as her head fell back, her mouth opening, he noticed the hard nipples topping each mound that was the frame around her face. Her breasts were taut and his cock began to harden as he lowered his mouth to her. He suckled at the tendons where her legs met her body, his tongue tracing the crease between her pussy lips and her leg, teasing but not quite touching.

"oh please John... please..." her body twitched as his tongue reached out and flicked her clit. Dropping lower his tongue traced the length of her slit. John realized that he really liked the taste of her juices, he licked the slickness of her juice on his tongue, slowly dissolving away, the taste slightly salty, different from anything he'd ever tasted. He took Libby's clit between his lips, gently as she had shown him the previous night and began to flick it with his tongue. It just seemed natural to slide his finger into her opening and he moved his head to follow her as her hips began to pump.

Her legs felt like steel bands around his chest as his finger rubbed inside of her. He felt a rough patch at the top and her legs twitched tightly around her them fell wide open, giving unfettered access to her pleasure center. He took the hint and kept rubbing her walls, not quite concentrating on the rough spot but being sure to pass over it on each thrust, as he inserted another finger. He could feel Libby's body undulate, impaling itself on his fingers, vibrating with the need to cum. He felt the thin stretch of skin that indicated her virginity, pressing on it lightly, but leaving it intact. As his wrist began to become numb with exertion he focused on the rough spot, the one that caused her legs to fall open. The loud moaning that he heard was cut down to a dull roar as her legs clamped around his head, he struggled to keep her clit between her lips as he followed her wildly thrusting body. He felt a rush of liquid come from her as her body jumped, her torso coming up off the couch, falling slowly back then again jumping from the couch, the effect of thrusting her breasts at the ceiling. John rode Libby through her orgasm, his tongue slowing as she began to settle, becoming aggressive as she rose to the next peak.

John's jaw began to ache and he had mixed emotions when she finally rose enough to pull his mouth off of her clit, her arms hugging John's head, the angle of her body preventing additional stimulation of her pussy.

Libby pulled John up her body, pulling him on top of her. His revived throbbing cock nestled between her legs, and he could feel her juices, the warm lips of her pussy separating slightly as the head of his cock nestled against them.

"John, please make love to me... please, I want to..."

John couldn't believe his ears. Libby felt so soft beneath him, her breasts cushioning her chest as he suspended the majority of his weight as if he was doing pushups. Libbys legs reached up to encircle his body her ankles pushing down on the cheeks of his ass, pressing him down.

The sensation was overwhelming as his cock entered a pussy for the very first time. Delightful flashes of tingles that coursed through his body, his attention focused on the warm wet feeling of her lips surrounding his cock. Her lips gave way slowly, a gentle thrust separating them, the moisture leaking as they parted giving him entrance. The warm sheath lubricating his cock, dragging up the skin, pulling on it gently felt unlike anything he had every felt. Reversing, his cock pulling on the lips, gathering more of her moisture, the lips extending, lubricating more of his cock for the return slide back into her. His entrance deeper with the second thrust, his cock feeling the moisture as it spread along his shaft. The feeling as he hit the hymen, an encompassing softness and increased pressure surrounding the head of his hardness, the back pressure on the head of his cock as the hymen bowed inwards under his slow but relentless attack created intense sensation that flowed from his cock to all reaches of his body. He hesitated, reared up on his arms and looked down at her, a quizzical look on his face.

She had a frown of concentration, a distant inward gaze as she concentrated on feeling the fullness she had never felt before, the slight pressure as the dull head of his engorged cock pressed against her hymen.

"I'm ready... Go ahead."

He pressed forward slowly. She felt the burning sharp pain of the hymen slowly tearing.

"Do it... do it quickly, please."

He thrust forward sharply and was rewarded with the feeling of being fully one with this woman, as she grunted with the sharp burst of pain in her loins. He held still, deep within her, whispering in her ear... "are you ok? Did I hurt you?"

Her breathing was fast and shallow as she felt her inner walls absorbing his shaft. The sharp pain dulling to an ache, but being slowly overcome by a heavenly feeling of fullness, the tingles from his pubic bone pressing against her clit increasing as his body moved subtly with each of his deep breaths.

He could feel her entire body beneath him, her legs spread wide to accept him, her nipples, hard, pressing against his chest, her flat stomach against his, her sparse pubic hair blending with his. She held him with her arms wrapped tightly around her neck, her body feeling his vibrations as he struggled to remain still.

"Its ok... I'm fine."

John's hips pulled back slowly, his gaze still concentrated on her face, looking for any signs of pain, he stopped again with the head of his cock placed just in the entrance of her pussy, watching the slight grimace as the crown of his cock crossed the plain where her hymen had so recently been attached. The struggle to remain still was the hardest battle he had ever engaged as the sensations of his cock sliding so freely in the tight warm and wet sheath that her pussy provided. The desire to slide in again was almost impossible to fight. His balls pulled up tightly to his body, his cock amazingly hard in its efforts to spew his seed inside this wonderful refuge.

"uhh! Ohh... You feel so good Libby... so very good..." and he let his hips fall, feeling the most amazing sensation of his 18 year old life. The gentle tugging of the skin over the entire surface of his cock, wonderfully lubricated, was so far ahead of the sensation he got when he stroked his own cock in his masturbatory efforts. His body was focused on the feelings emanating from his cock, his legs twitching in response to the bursts of pleasure coursing through his body, every muscle taut, still trying to overcome the instinct to repeatedly plunge his cock into her, fast, hard and repetitively.

"John... Fuck me... please..." Libby's breathing was still labored and she still felt the slight burning pain when the crown of his cock passed over her most tender area. While the pleasure was building the slight pain kept it from becoming the level of pleasure that signaled her orgasm. John thrust harder into her, gaining slightly more depth, forcing her air out of her almost explosively. John felt the onset of the rush of sensation, the absolute tightening of his balls, the tense vibration of every muscle as he thrust into Libby again and again, her moaning had taken on a different timbre.

"shit... Libby... I uh... I'm going... going to... I can't stop... it..." Libby wrapped her legs around John and pulled him close to her as he thrust deep inside her. She could feel his cock grow slightly and felt as John's body burst with each shot deep within her depths. John pulled back and thrust deeply into her again and Libby felt a deep sensation as the crown of his cock rubbed her G spot followed almost instantly by a shower of sparks as his pubic bone pressed against her clit, the friction more intense as his body twitched with each orgasmic flutter.

The feelings that John was feeling were almost indescribable. The rush as his cum raced up the hard shaft of his cock, the warmth as he was fully encased in her pussy, the slight fluttering as he held his cock deep within her, his cum bursting forth from his cock, he felt as if his entire being was deposited through his cock deeply into his girlfriend. The current of pleasure that flowed through his body built him up to a tenseness unlike anything he had ever felt, His muscles had the feeling one gets after a good massage, the relaxation, the warm glow that flowed through his body.

He rolled to his side, once again hugging her to him as their breathing slowly returned to normal. The level of love John felt for Libby was so deep, so intense at this moment that it brought tears to his eyes.

"I love you Libby" John said, not knowing whether she heard him or not, her regular breathing pattern similar to that one follows when asleep.

"I love you too John..." her whispered response. It felt so natural, so right to say it now. She knew she loved him, she knew she always would, and she knew he loved her too.

"Libby? Did you... ummm did you cum while we ummm... made love?"

"No John, not this time, but I will lover, next time..."

"Did it hurt?"

"A little... did it hurt you?"

John laughed "not even hardly... that was the most amazing thing I've ever felt. I felt so... close to you..."

Now Libby laughed. "You were in me John... You can't get much closer."

"Yeah but..." John's face blushing.

"I know, I know... I feel closer to you than I've ever felt with anyone before." Libby John in closer to her, hugging him tightly. "Come on John we better get to bed..."

"oh god I want to Libby I really do but I don't know if I can..."

Libby laughed, "No you goof... to sleep. You have to leave for work in five hours..." and she laughed again as John blushed. "Let me heal a bit lover and then..." it was Libby's turn to blush. "... then we'll try everything... anything you want, everything I want... ok?"

"God I love you!"

Libby laughed as she pulled him up off the couch and he followed her like a lost puppy into the bedroom. Sleep came for both of them quickly, her head resting on his chest, his arm possessively around her shoulders.

To Be Continued...