Librarian's Hot Moves Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfectly. Lead me to your van." Paul got up and escorted her out the door, while Harvey snickered and left the other direction. The entered the van and she took him in the back and showed him the shelf that had been set aside for his books. He browsed through them slowly as if deciding which to sign first.

"I guess I could be here a while. Mind if I take off my jacket? It's a little cramped in here."

"Oh yes. I'll put it on the chair." Alice complied eagerly. Paul was a very handsome fellow. His broad chest was just the kind she had always fantasized about. She realized that her crotch was hornier than ever. She bit her lip slightly and ordered herself to control its passion. She wanted to impress this man with her knowledge.

"Oh, I loved ‘Majesty of the Animals.' did you really spend three years in Africa?"

"Why yes. I think Africa has the most beautiful diversity of wildlife in the world. What did you like about that book?"

"Oh I loved the baboons. How barbaric and yet so amazingly social. Its hard to imagine such a combination."

"Did you read about their mating habits?" Paul tried to direct the conversation.

"Uh, yes. The males are very a-aggressive with their mates. I didn't like that."

"Well nature does what is has to to help a species survive. Imagine if I were a male and you were my mate. I'd have to rip up your clothes and beat you before I could mate with you."

"I'm just glad that men don't. At least humans are not dumb animals."

"See here. Some men are not far from their distant baboon cousins. If I were to put my hand here." Paul suddenly reached between her thighs and pressed on her cunt.

"Hey! You let me be!" Alice complained.

"This is just an example, Alice. Don't worry. I want to make my point clear." Paul smiled and stepped closer. His hand began to rub her mound, but the feeling was muted by her pants. Still Alice was aware of her body's response. She felt more wet than ever.

"I g-guess you're just trying to d-demonstrate." She looked helplessly in his dark, friendly eyes.

"There you go. Now a baboon grooms the mate." He reached his hand into her pants and then rubbed her cunt through the thin material of her panties.

"Can't you just t-tell me?" Alice asked meekly.

"I wouldn't be able to drive my point home." Paul continued to rub the soaking wet material.

Alice was flush. She didn't know what to do. She knew she shouldn't let a man touch her like this, but it felt too good to be angry with him. She told herself it would be over when he finished his description.

Yet it seemed Paul had forgotten what he had started talking about. "I know you like this Alice."

"What about the baboons?"

"Oh, I'll have to prepare you better. You see a male must initiate the mating ritual and be accepted by the female. If he doesn't do the right thing nature will have made a mistake. You wouldn't want nature to make a mistake would you?"

"Oh no!" Alice had closed her eyes. His fingers were pushing deep between her legs. She stepped wider for his hand to penetrate better.

Paul's other hand unfastened and tugged her pants down to her knees. The stroking hand reached inside her panties and he made direct contact with her clittorus.

"Ohhh. Umm. I-I think we should stop." Alice begged.

"We can't do that now. We have to let nature take it's course."

"Oh, please stop." She murmured almost as an echo as her body began to match his rhythm.

"Well maybe I should check it out." Paul sounded concerned. He continued to fuck her with his fingers as he bent down to his knees. His face peered close to her pumping hips. "Oh, I see what the problem is. There's this finger inside your cunt!"

"No, Paul, please. I can't stand it."

Paul stopped and showed her the finger. "Hmm, what's all this sticky stuff?"

Alice's hips kept sliding up and down. Her thighs rubbed together, begging for his touch. Alice tried to pull up her pants, but Paul stopped her with a word.

"Just a second." Paul ran his finger in his mouth. "I'm afraid this doesn't taste quite right. I'll have to explore further."

"Please Paul, stop it. We shouldn't be doing this." Alice begged.

Paul ignored her and pulled down her panties. Then he planted his face into her pussy. He began to suck noisily. Alice almost fainted from the sensations he gave her.

"Oh my God, Paul! No. Not there. Ohhh. Arrrrrgg, Unnngghh!" Her body began to quiver. "Let me go. Oh please let me go. Mmmmgh!" Her cunt was madly twisting and wrenching his darting tongue. Her clit screamed for release. She grabbed his shoulders and pulled his head into her fiery nest. Her hips ground down on his tongue as he kept stabbing her pussy with it. A bombshell went off inside her head and she shrieked! The feeling was more intense than she had ever experienced. She came into Pauls' face. "AAAHHHH! AAAAaaaaaaa! Ooohh." she cried. She gasped and whimpered as Paul continued to suck more and more bursts into her nervous system.

Paul looked up from his triumphant deed. He was leering at her. "Now Alice, the male baboon mounts the female." Paul stood up. He unzipped his pants and pulled his shorts away to release his burgeoning cock.

Alice stared at it with fright. "Paul, can't we just... Please, I'm not ready." She trembled.

"Baboons must always be ready." Paul laughed. He reached around her and pulled her close. His prick jabbed against her belly. It reached up under her shirt. Its warm, soft flesh rubbed into her navel.

Alice hung her head on Paul's shoulder. She was too dizzy, too drained. All of the day's trials had left her weak. She couldn't resist anymore. Her eyes closed and she saw the face of the stranger who accosted her yesterday.

"All you need is a good fuck!" The words echoed in her liquid brain.

"Fuck me." She said.

Paul's hands had moved under her shirt, massaging her bounteous tits beneath her bra. His lips touched her cheek lightly and he breathed heavily into her ear. One hand left her breasts and guided her hand to his throbbing prick.

It felt like a warm rolled roast. She instinctively stroked it like she had the young black boy's cock. She tried to kiss Paul but his face reached down between her cleavage and he tongued her sore skin. His hand was slowly unbuttoning her shirt.

"Keep pulling on my cock. That's it. You are wonderful."

She was wonderful she thought. Paul really liked her. It would be okay she assured herself. She began to rub his dick harder.

"Unnnhh, yeah, Alice, do it!" He started thrusting into her petite hand as he unfastened her bra. When her tits fell naked on her chest he greedily began to suck them. She moaned. Her pussy was responding. She could feel her desire rebuild, and was amazed. His cock felt like a perfect tool for her pussy. She wanted him inside her, and at that thought Paul pulled his beautiful dick out of her hand and pushed her against the book rack.

"Now, spread your legs." He commanded softly.

Alice hesitated, watching his wonderful face, then she stepped wider so he could begin to fuck her.

12