Life After Death Ch. 03

Story Info
Steve moves on with his life after closing the last door.
9.7k words
4.56
224.3k
147

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,296 Followers

I'd like to thank Capshroud2000 for his help in catching my many mistakes and making the story flow. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

*

Pam woke up to the sun coming in the bedroom windows. She rolled over to grab Steve and realized he was no longer next to her.

"What the hell," she said looking at the note on his pillow.

"Went out for a run around the lake. If I'm not back by the time you wake up, watch for me out the balcony doors, and yell at me as I go by," was all it said.

"What is he nuts?" Pam thought.

She wrapped a blanket around her, calling out for Steve. When there was no reply, she walked over to the French doors going out to the balcony and looked out.

"It can't be over thirty degrees out there," she thought, getting cold just thinking about being outside.

She then proceeded to drag a chair over to the doors, sit down, and wait. Not more than fifteen minutes later, she saw me, huffing and puffing away.

"Hey sailor, you want to get laid," she screamed out the doors waving her arms at me. I stopped, waved back and headed back to the building.

"God, I hope that was Steve," she said as she shut the balcony door. "If not, the guy was cute anyway."

"How long have you been up?"

"About twenty minutes," she replied. "Isn't it cold outside?"

"Not if you keep moving. Besides, running gives me a morning high," I told her. "Give me a couple of minutes to gab a shower and shave, and then I'll make you a breakfast fit for a queen."

I was just stepping into the shower when I spied Pam walking towards me. "You washed my back, how can I not return the favor," she said smiling.

Between the shower and the activities that followed, breakfast was delayed about an hour and a half. After two showers and one a hell of a lot of fun in between, we finally got dressed and headed for the kitchen.

"You want some coffee, tea or hot chocolate?" I asked.

"Coffee will be a great start."

"Alright, my lady," I said with a bow. "You have your choice. We have pancakes, waffles, an omelet or fruit filled crapes. But alas, we only have sausage links this morning."

"Sausage links only! Off with his damn head," she shouted with a laugh. "How about the crapes today and waffles tomorrow?"

"Pretty sure of yourself aren't you?" I replied.

"Of myself, yes. Of you, I'm not so sure," she told me. "So why don't we have a leisure breakfast and then open the floor for questions afterwards?"

"Why don't we have breakfast, and then spend the rest of the day in bed?" I suggested.

"Let's compromise and do both. How about that?" she added.

At that point I knew I was screwed. "How do I tell her, without coming off as a total wimp?" I thought to myself as we prepared breakfast.

"That hit the spot. I guess I was hungrier than I thought," Pam said rubbing her belly. Any coffee left?"

"Just enough for you. I've had more than my share," I said putting the dishes into the dishwasher.

"Well, do you want to start here or naked in bed? Pam asked. "Personally, I prefer naked in bed, but knowing you, you'll probably try to get me side tracked with that tongue of yours. So, why don't we start here and move into the bedroom later? Also, I want the long version. We have the rest of the weekend, so there is no use skimping on the details," she told me.

"Alright, what do you want to know?" I said leaning against the counter.

"First of all, how long have you had such a hot temper?" Pam asked me.

"Never had one, don't have one now," I replied.

"But, that night at the club?" she asked.

"Look, that was a long time a coming, and long over due... what I did to Dan. I'm just glad I stopped when I did. He had that and a lot more coming for what he did," I told her.

"Now I'm really confused. Why don't you just tell me, in your own words what you know I want to hear," Pan said curling up on the couch.

"Alright, you win," I told her sitting on the chair directly across from her.

"Carol and I met, like I said, at a party Lisa and her friends were throwing. I wasn't looking for any long-term commitment, and neither was she. Nick and Lisa were engaged and were planning a spring wedding. Carol was going to be one of Lisa's bridesmaids, and Nick had asked me to be his best man. So no matter where I went with Nick and Lisa, Carol always seemed to be there. We first started going out as a group, but more and more we found ourselves together, and alone with one another. Well, one thing led to another, and we started dating, and best of all sleeping together."

"Neither Carol, or myself, were virgins... far from it. She was a party animal and more than once I had to physically pull her ass out of the fire. You see, Carol loved to flirt and most of the time she did it with the wrong guy, or at the wrong time. She almost got her butt kicked a couple of times by some guy's girl friend or wife, and I didn't appreciate it either, so I finally just stopped calling her."

"What's the matter?" she said one day after about two weeks. "You don't like me anymore?"

"Carol, if you're with me on a date, you're with only me," I began. "I'm just tired of you flirting with every guy you lay your eyes on."

"So are you saying you want us to be exclusive?"

"I guess that's what I'm saying, in so many words," I told her, surprising even myself.

"Ok, I'm game. Lets give it a try, and see what happens."

So from that day forward, we were a couple. At Nick and Lisa's wedding Carol told me that "ours" was going to be a lot more casual.

"Our wedding?" I said in a stunned voice.

"Yes, our wedding. Eventually you're going to ask me and I'm going to say yes. But it's not going to be such a stuffy and formal event... more like a party."

And it was.

Two years after we first met we were married and set up house in a nice apartment, in-between where we both worked. Life was pretty good. We both had good jobs and had enough extra money to have fun. It was in our third year that we started something that ended up dooming our marriage.

One night Carol asked, "Steve, have you ever had a sexual fantasy, you wanted to act on, and never did?"

"I don't understand?" I replied.

"You know. A secret fantasy that you would love to try but never have," she asked.

"Everyone has those, anything in particular you looking at?"

"Steve, my birthday is coming up in two weeks, and I've got a fantasy I'd like fulfilled. How about it? You know, kind of like a birthday present," she explained.

"Well, as long as it doesn't have anything to do with a dead chicken, or involves pain, I'm game," I told her.

So, two weeks later, on her birthday, we had our first fantasy night. Carol wanted to be bound to the bed, and pleased sexually until she cried, "enough." However, she would do nothing to me. It was to be her night and her night alone. The more I thought about it, the more I got into it. It really sounded like fun... well for her especially.

I bought red silk ties, chocolate sauce, whip cream, strawberries, KY warming gels and a bunch of other things. I was really looking forward to it. After dinner, I led her upstairs to a bedroom lit only with scented candles. I undressed her, bound her to the bed, and blindfolded her.

"When you've had enough, your safe word is pepper. Say that, and I'll stop, but not until then," I told her.

So began, three hours of sexual bliss.

Before I even started, Carol was dripping wet from anticipation. I gave her a slow, full body frontal massage paying particular attention to all her toys. With my hands, I smeared gobs of chocolate across her breasts and methodically licked it off. I made certain that her nipples were given extra attention. I warmed up the next bit of chocolate and dripped it between her pussy lips, and down the crack of her ass.

For the next two hours, I feasted on her banana slit. I brought her to climax as many times as I could. I switched from chocolate to whip cream and finally to dipping fruit. Carol was now like a limp rag doll. I know she had climaxed at least five times, but I wasn't done yet. I was now out of food items, so I turned to the warming gel.

I applied a generous amount to her pussy as I used both hands to stimulate her. Finger fucking her with one hand, I used the other to play with her now swollen clit. When she started moaning, squirming, and raising her ass off the bed to get every inch of my fingers in her, I knew she was close. Just as she was about to climax, I shoved three fingers to the hilt in her wet hole and started to suck on her clit. Carol went nuts for almost five minutes before falling back onto the bed.

"Pepper, for Gods sakes pepper," I finally heard her cry out.

Both Carol and the bed were a mess. Oils, chocolate, sweat and juices covered the sheets and pillows. I release her from her bonds, and kissed her full mouth.

"My pussy's rubbed raw, but it's smiling on the inside," she said kissing me back. "I've never been so drained, but boy, do I need a shower."

While she cleaned up I stripped the bed and put on clean sheets and pillowcases. I got her a bottle of water out of the refrigerator for her and was waiting when she got out of the bathroom. Taking a long drink, Carol told me to let her sleep in Sunday morning. She slept until almost noon.

"Do you have any chocolate left?" Pam asked me. "I think I climaxed twice while you were describing what you did to her," she said with a laugh. "What did you get for your birthday?"

"I bought her a sleazy outfit, and we went downtown to one of the hotels. I sent her in first, and told her to sit at the bar and order a drink. I went in a couple of minutes later and watched as guy after guy hit on her, trying to pick her up. Carol told me later that a couple of guys offered her up to $500 for her "services" for the evening.

I then proceeded to walked up to her, and in a loud voice yelled, "bitch you can't make any money sitting on this damn bar stool; hit the streets."

I lead her out as the guys just stood there with their mouths open. We then went to a nice upper class restaurant and had dinner. She wasn't wearing a bra or panties and it showed. The waiter was getting a real eyeful, and we did get fantastic service. About halfway through dessert Carol said, "pepper." We left, went home, and had great sex the rest of the night.

"The following year for her birthday I was to be her submissive slave for the night. That night didn't go well at all. We went to a dance club, and I was kept busy running for drinks as guys hit on her all night. That was the night I met Dan and his buddy Tim," I told Pam.

They danced with her, and hit on her, most of the night. I really got pissed when Dan told me to go buy them a round of drinks.

"Here you go wimp, get us another round, and take your time," he said handing me a twenty. "Me and this lovely lady need to get better acquainted," Dan told me.

I was about to say something when Carol added, "you heard him. Get moving!"

When I got back, Dan and Carol were on the dance floor bumping and grinding. Tim grabbed his drink and informed me that he had the next dance.

I stormed onto the dance floor and angrily told Carol, "this had gone on long enough, it was time to leave."

"Get the hell away from us, wimp," Dan yelled at me. "Why don't you wait in the car like a good little boy," he said as they both laughed.

"Pepper," was all I said, grabbing Carol by the arm.

By now, she could tell I was more than a little upset.

"Time to head out," Carol told Dan. "Got to get my little one to bed, before he gets too crabby," she said with a laugh.

Tim also wasn't happy, he wasn't going to get another dance.

"Maybe I'll see you boys around sometime," she said, kissing each one on the cheek, just before we left.

It was a quiet ride home. Carol knew I was angry and didn't want to start anything in the car.

"That was fun," Carol said as we walked into our apartment throwing her jacket on the chair.

"Fun! I was humiliated in front of God and everyone. And you! You looked like a cheap slut the way you were dancing with those two guys. Did they get you wet? By the looks of your panties, I guess they did," I said raising and then dropping her dress. "I need a drink," I said heading over to our bar.

"It was a joke hon. Just a fantasy, that's all," she said, but I wasn't listening as I poured another shot.

"You let it go too far tonight. What would you have done if I were feeling up some girl on the dance floor while you sat at our table with her girl friend...knowing she was waiting for her turn with me? If this is the type of thing turns you on, I guess Carol, I really don't know you," I said, as I slammed down shot after shot. "Do you know how close I came to punching that asshole?"

Carol came over, and tried to grab me. "Don't touch me. Don't fucking touch me until you get the stink of those guys off your body," I told her.

"Suit yourself," she called back to me as she walked down the hall to our bedroom.

I slept on the couch that night. Or should I say, I passed out on the couch that night. I woke up with a splitting headache and an empty bottle of Crown Royal on my lap.

It was icy around our apartment for the next two days. Carol had gone too far, and I was waiting for her to say she was sorry. On the third day she blew up at me over dinner.

"For Christ's sakes Steve, get over it," she yelled. "So I pushed it a little too far. No one got hurt. We're still married, what's the big deal? It was my fantasy, that's all. When you said the safe word, didn't I put an end to it and leave?" Carol shouted.

"Carol, you know what I want for my birthday next year? A threesome. Me and two other women," I told her.

"You mean me, and another women?" she asked.

"No, me and two other women, what do you think about that Carol?"

"Well if that's what you want," she replied.

"You don't think that's cheating?"

"Not if we both agree in advance," she replied.

I got up from the table, and went into the bedroom. I packed enough clothes, for a couple of days, and walked back into the kitchen.

"I'll call and tell you where to send the rest of my stuff, after I find another place to live," I told a stunned Carol. "You just don't get it do you? I'm not into sharing, or swinging. Never have been, never will be," I said.

As I walked out the door, as she screamed something back at me.

I was sitting in the Holiday Inn bar, when Nick sat down next to me.

"At least your predictable," he said with a laugh as he ordered a beer. "Do you want me to tell them, that I found you?"

"Not right now," I replied as I finished my third beer. "I just found out we have two entirely different ideas on what being unfaithful means. I hate to say it, but I'm starting to have doubts about where my marriage is going."

"You know, she's crying her eyes out at our place don't you?"

"She's only doing that, because I won't go along with what she wants. Hell, Nick, she was dry humping those two guys on the damn dance floor, while they called me a wimp. I almost punched one of them on the dance floor while I was trying to pry Carol off him. And the worst thing about it, Carol doesn't seem to think she did anything wrong," I said starting on my fourth Corona.

"Well, I guess that's one fantasy you two won't be trying again," Nick said with a laugh until he saw the look on my face. "Sorry, bad joke. But you and I both know, you're not going leave her. Am I right?"

"No. Not this time, but if something like this ever happens again, I wouldn't bet on it," I told him.

I let her stew for a couple of days, before going back home. The makeup sex was better than great. She took me to new heights, and I actually limped around work for two days making more than a few guys jealous. We went back to normal until my birthday the following year.

"Well, you up for that threesome? I found two hot babes that will do more than ball your eyes out," Carol said looking at me. "It was a joke, damn it; lighten up," she said smiling.

I did find something that was a lot more tame, but a bit naughty also. It was a couple's massage by a nude black couple.

The massage started out with us both lying naked, next to one another on our bed. We were close enough to touch one another, just not close enough to kiss. The black girl was built like a brick shit house, and the guy was more than a little well endowed. In other words, at about twelve inches. He was hung like a Greek god. They were both naked and were well oiled up. We were not allowed to touch them in any way, but I had given them a free hand with the both of us.

As we lay there face down on our bed, I could feel the black women's hands stroking my body along with her breasts being dragged over my back and ass. Likewise Carol could feel his muscular hands on her back along with his tool being dragged between her ass cheeks. I found myself getting rock hard, as she worked my shoulders, back, ass, and thighs. When she spread my legs to get to the inside of my thighs, I thought I was going to cum. Thank God I didn't.

When they flipped us over, it became more than interesting. I watched his black hands on her breasts and then twisting her nipples. Those excited nipples were now almost a half-inch long. When he poured the oil over her stomach, pussy and legs, I felt her hand tightly squeeze mine.

Carol now had her eyes closed. She was in a dream like trance as he stroked her stomach, the sides of her hips and her thighs. When he spread her legs, I could see she was dripping, or was it the oil? At this point it didn't make any difference. She was hot and horny.

He dragged his fingers over the top of her pussy and gently between the lips, and she almost crushed my hand. All the while, his partner was dragging her breasts across my dick that was now sticking straight up.

Call me dumb, stupid or whatever, but I let it get out of hand.

We were told to close our eyes, and to clear our mind. I could feel my dick being rubbed, not by her hand, but was being sandwiched between her warm, breasts. God damn, that felt wonderful. I had never screwed a girl between her tits, so this was a first.

"I'll let it go a little longer before I stop her," I said to myself as I just lay there enjoying what she was doing to me.

Finally my brain clicked in, "Duh, if she was doing this to me, what was the guy doing to Carol?" I said to myself as I opened my eyes.

The girl was holding her breasts together, around my dick, as she moved them up and down, with a smile on her face. Looking over, I saw that the black man was hard, and was between Carol's legs... legs that were spread wide apart. He was moving his dick between Carol's pussy lips from her ass to her clit and back again as she moaned under him. I then watched in horror as he buried all twelve inches to the hilt in her pussy, pulled it out and continued rubbing it between her lips.

I ended the massage for both of us.

I motioned the two of them away, reached down between Carol's pussy lips and started rubbing her clit with a vengeance. It didn't take more than two minutes to get the results I was looking for.

"Oh God yes," Carol screamed as she started bucking against my finger.

I was more than ready as I rolled over on top of her and drove my dick as deep into her as hard as I could. Our black guests then started to massage us again, at least the areas they could get at, as I pounded Carol's pussy for all its worth. Hell, in less than five minutes I was pumping load, after load, into her pussy as the two of them looked on.

It took us a couple of minutes to come down from our bliss. As Carol lay exhausted on our bed, I got them a couple of big towels so they could take a shower and get and get cleaned up in the guest bathroom. I paid them their fee, gave them a nice tip, and in twenty minutes they were gone.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,296 Followers