Life after the Lottery Ch. 17 Pt. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elizabeth, do you just want to sit here and watch?" I asked.

"Yes, but I need some water."

"Get up slowly and go into the bathroom, there is a small fridge in there with water and beer and wine, get what you want. But come back and sit right back where you are."

Elizabeth eased up and went to the bathroom and came back with a bottle of water. She slid back down the chair and planted her dripping pussy back on top of my soft cock.

I knew Dawn was not happy about what I had done to Elizabeth, now I was concerned what she was going to do to Keith.

We watched as Dawn ran her hands over Keith's thighs and rubbed his cock, she looked up at me several times while she worked getting Keith hard again. Once he was almost hard she sucked his cock into her mouth and slid it slowly in and out. Keith was watching her closely as his cock grew rock hard once again.

"Oh Dawn that feels good."

Once he was hard Dawn straddled his hips and I watched as she trapped his cock between his stomach and her pussy. She began rubbing against his cock while she placed her hands on his chest and rubbed him gently. Dawn slid her hands down to the top of his groin and held them there, I watched her close her eyes as she held her hands in place. Keith was in trouble.

"Oh god Dawn, your pussy feels so hot!"

"You ready to fuck me now? I am going to fuck you nice and slow. You're nice and hard and I bet you can stay that way until I tell you to come in me and fill me up, can't you Keith?"

"Yes I can," he said as he looked into her eyes.

Dawn lifted her hips up and grabbed Keith's cock and slipped it into her pussy as she wiggled her way down all the way.

"Oh that feels so good Keith, I'm going to fuck you until I scream."

We watched as Dawn slowly worked her pussy up and down Keith's cock while Keith watched her. She was riding him good and slow. Once she got a good rhythm going she reached for Keith's hands and pulled them up and placed them on her breasts.

"Play with my tits!"

Little did Keith know that she did this to distract him from the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her. Dawn held his hands on her breasts while she worked her hips faster. I had never seen Dawn try and do this to anyone but me after we learned how, I knew what she was doing, it was amazing to watch.

"Oh Dawn, your pussy is so hot!!"

"It's nice and hot to keep your cock nice and hard."

"James," I heard Elizabeth say.

"Yes,? Are you enjoying watching?"

"Yes I am...and so are you," she said.

My cock had grown hard again watching Dawn.

"Yes I am, why don't you slide your cum filled pussy back on my cock and just sit and enjoy while you watch."

Elizabeth eased up and grabbed my cock and placed it at her pussy and slid down all the way.

"Emmmm."

We both turned to watch Dawn and Keith. Dawn had moved one of Keith's hands down to her pussy so he could finger her clit. Keith was watching closely as Dawn rode him and he played with her pussy.

"Rub my clit harder!" She told Keith.

Keith was focused on Dawn's smooth pussy while he rubbed her clit.

"Oh yes!" Dawn yelled.

Dawn was getting hot; she always did when she did this. I watched her pull her legs out from under her and put her feet up by Keith's shoulders while she leaned back on her hands.

"Keith, you like what you see?"

"Oh yes, you have a beautiful pussy!"

"Just watch it while I slide it up and down your hard cock. I wonder how long you can stay hard."

Dawn began to work her pussy up and down Keith's cock hard. She was moaning and groaning as Keith just stared at her pussy. I had taught her too well.

"Oh Keith, I love your hard cock, just keep fucking me, you can do that can't you!"

"Yes," Keith mumbled

Dawn was straining to keep from coming.

"Emmmm."

I felt Elizabeth wiggling her hips slightly.

"Elizabeth, listen to me. Just sit and relax and watch. Just imagine what Dawn must be feeling with your husband's hard cock sliding in and out of her.

Elizabeth wiggled her hips some more then just sat. We watched Dawn slide her pussy up and down on Keith.

"Oh Keith, your cock is so hard, keep fucking me, don't come until I tell you to, you can do that."

Keith was just watching Dawn's pussy slide up and down his cock, he was mesmerized. Dawn was good at what she did, it had been a while since she had practiced this on me, but she remembered what I had taught her.

"Oh yes Keith, fuck me, I'm going to cum, you keep fucking me until I tell you to come hard in my pussy, just watch my pussy!"

Dawn moaned over and over then began to jerk against Keith's cock.

"Oh yes!!"

Dawn began squirting her juices out and all over Keith as we watched. One shot landed on his face.

"Oh my god!" Elizabeth said as she watched. I felt her pussy tighten up.

Dawn was moaning and still fucking Keith.

"Elizabeth, you like watching don't you?"

"Yes."

"I bet it is making you very horny watching your husband isn't it?"

"Yes it is."

Elizabeth's pussy was squeezing my cock over and over.

"Elizabeth, I want to watch you finger your clit."

Elizabeth slowly slid her hand down and began fingering her clit as she stared at her husband and Dawn intently. It only took Elizabeth a few minutes until another orgasm started building in her.

"Oh god Keith, you are so hard, I'm coming again!!"

When Dawn started moaning loudly Elizabeth started coming again.

"Oh," was all Elizabeth said as she jerked several times and her pussy clamped down on my cock.

"You're so hot Elizabeth, you want to sit up and watch?"

"Yes."

I helped Elizabeth sit up and watch Dawn and Keith. She was sitting on the low end of the chair just watching. My cock was hard and I was getting turned on watching Dawn also.

"Oh Keith, I'm coming again, you can come in me now!!"

We watched as Keith started slamming his cock up into Dawn and started groaning very loud.

"Oh god Keith, fill me with your hot cum now!!"

I looked at Elizabeth and she was fingering her pussy as she watched. I stood and faced her.

"Elizabeth, suck my cock," I told her.

"Sure."

Elizabeth reached up and grabbed my cock and sucked it into her mouth while we listen to Keith and Dawn finish fucking. Elizabeth began sliding her mouth up and down my cock, she felt good. I didn't know how much cum I had left but I pumped her mouth full after several long minutes.

"Emmmmmm," came from Elizabeth.

I looked over my shoulder and Keith had collapsed on the bed, Dawn was lying next to him exhausted but had her arm over his chest with her eyes closed.

"Elizabeth, why don't you go lay on the bed with your husband."

I helped Elizabeth stand and walk to the bed and lay next to Keith. She rolled toward him and kissed him. I sat next to her on the bed and stroked her arm.

"You two have had a long day; you are very tired and very satisfied. You have had a good time today and have no regrets about anything you have done. You two love each other very much and have enjoyed everything you have done this weekend. You are very tired and sleepy now, it has been a long day, why don't you both go gently to sleep now, just let your eyelids relax. Just close your eyes and relax, just let yourselves relax more and more and just drift off to sleep. When you wake you will feel wonderful and rested. Go to sleep."

Elizabeth closed her eyes and so did Keith.

"Dawn, when you are finished I will be in the hall waiting," I said softly.

A few minutes later Dawn came out.

"Come with me," I told her as I led her down to Sam's room, there was no one in it.

I closed the door behind us and locked it.

"Dawn, you shouldn't have done that."

"You shouldn't have gotten Elizabeth so hot rubbing her feet! He will be okay, he got the fuck of his life."

"Let's shower," I told her.

After we showered Dawn laid on the bed.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I will be if you hold me and bring me down."

I crawled in the bed next to Dawn and she laid her head on my chest while I held her tight.

"That is just for you and me, no more with other people, okay." I said.

"What about the girls?"

"Maybe, just for fun."

"Okay."

"That reminds me, I need to talk to you about Samantha, remind me next week."

"Okay. They did get off on it," Dawn said.

"That's okay, the two of them won't know how they got off so many times."

"James, hold me."

I could feel Dawn's energy running through her body.

"Too much Dawn, you did too much."

SUNDAY

Dawn had not gone to sleep until very late, she had over done it. I was still holding her when I woke up, it had gotten late, it was 8:30. I slipped out of the bed and left her asleep. When I stopped to look in on Amy and Sam the two of them were holding each other and still asleep. I went on downstairs, I could smell breakfast cooking. When I got down to the kitchen only Nancy and the twins were up.

"I think everyone is going to be late," I said to Nancy.

I walked into the kitchen and got a tray.

"Nancy, would you fix a plate with eggs, bacon and toast for Dawn."

"Sure."

I poured a large glass of juice and set it on the tray. Nancy set the plate on the tray.

"Everything okay?" She asked.

"Yes, just taking Dawn her breakfast in bed. We may be down late."

"Okay."

I walked back up the stairs with the tray and went into Amy's room. I sat the tray on a table and sat down on the bed.

"Amy," I said to wake her.

"Emmmmm, yes."

"I need you and Sam to get up and go help Nancy and the twins. You two help her get everyone up please."

"Okay."

I picked up the tray and left and went to Sam's room and went back in and locked the door. I sat on the bed next to Dawn.

"Honey, wake up."

"Honey!"

"Emmm, oh shit."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm wiped out."

"I thought you would be, can you sit up, I brought you breakfast."

Dawn struggled to sit up; she drank a lot of the juice.

"Eat please."

Dawn slowly ate her breakfast as she sat. She finished it off and finished her juice.

"Can you get up?"

"Yes."

"Let me help. Come with me."

I took Dawn down the hall to Amy's room since the two of them had showered and gone downstairs. I didn't want the couple staying in Sam's room to walk in on us.

"You need a shower, come with me."

I got Dawn in the shower and cleaned her up and let her stand under the hot water for a while. We got dried off and went back to the bed.

"You go back to bed and get yourself straightened out; I'll come check on you in a little while."

I left Dawn lying in the bed and went downstairs to see how things were going. Almost everyone was up and starting to eat breakfast, they were all talking and laughing. It was going to be fun watching all the video tape to see who ended up with whom and what happened.

I saw Elizabeth and Keith sitting in the dining room.

"Good morning you two," I said.

"Good morning, where did you and Dawn go?" Keith asked.

"You two looked wiped out, we slept down the hall. How are you doing this morning?"

"Incredible!" Elizabeth said.

"Then you had fun last night?"

"Oh god yes," Elizabeth said. "James, I have never been fucked like that."

"We were up late too, I bet you two had a hard time getting up," I asked fishing.

"We feel great, we slept very well," Keith said.

"Very good," I said.

That was what I wanted to hear.

"James?" I heard Amy behind me.

I turned to Amy, she took my hand and led me out of the dining room.

"Where is Dawn?"

"In your room resting."

"Is she okay? Nancy said you took her breakfast to her."

"Yes, we were just up very late."

Amy looked at me suspiciously.

"I'm going to check on her," Amy said.

"Amy, she is okay, just let her rest a little more."

Amy looked at me again with doubt.

"You two didn't have an argument or anything?"

"No honey, she is just tired, you know how much she has worked on all this, it just caught up with her."

Amy looked at me.

"Have you eaten yet?" I asked.

"No."

"Then come with me."

Amy and I went and got some breakfast, after we finished eating I went back upstairs to check on Dawn. She was in the bathroom drying her hair.

"Are you okay now?"

"Yes. James, sorry about last night. After I saw what you were doing to Elizabeth I wanted to do it to Keith and have some fun too."

"Dawn, I was just having some fun with Elizabeth, you shouldn't have pushed Keith so hard."

"I know."

"Listen, we haven't been able to do that with each other in awhile, let's make some time, just you and me, okay," I told Dawn.

"Okay, sorry. What about with the girls?"

"That is something I need to talk to you about later anyway," I told her.

"How are Keith and Elizabeth?" Dawn asked.

"Keith and Elizabeth are fine."

"Good, but you had to put them out. I can't do that."

"Yes you can, I have taught you,and you were just too wired."

"I need to spend some time working on me after the holidays."

"Yes 'we' do, you have been neglecting yourself. Are you ready to go downstairs?"

"Yes, let's go."

"What do you have planned for the day?"

"Something special."

Dawn and I went downstairs and joined everyone else. They were all finishing up breakfast; Dawn went to the kitchen and got some fruit to eat.

"Good morning you two," Samantha said. "Dawn, you look tired, up late?"

"Very late."

"Did you have fun?"

"Yes I did, how about you two and the twins?"

"They are a lot of fun, can they come visit us?"

"Sure."

"Can Nancy come with them?" Sam asked with a big smile.

"That is up to her," Dawn said. "Sam would you and Amy like to join me in the hot tub?"

"Sure, let me get Amy."

I watched Sam grab Amy and they all went out to the hot tub, Dawn must have wanted to talk to them.