Life after the Lottery Ch. 57

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It appears you have a few boxes of things in the back," I said to Sam.

"I got everything I wanted."

"Sam, you know if there is anything else you need, you just ask."

"Thanks."

We drove about 2 ½ hours before I got a call from Amy; they were going to stop so they could use the restroom. A few miles later Dawn pulled off the interstate and stopped at a gas station with a market. All the girls went inside. I went ahead and filled the trucks up with gas so we wouldn't need to stop again. They returned with sodas and snacks.

"Call us when you want to stop for lunch," I told Dawn.

"We may just drive all the way without stopping unless you need to," Dawn told me.

"Okay, call if you change your mind."

Sam and I talked some as we drove, I started bugging her about her birthday.

"You are going to be 19 this weekend, do you feel older?"

"No."

"Are you still going to be my teenager?"

"Yes, I am, at least for one more year!"

"Good. Dawn is going to take you two shopping Saturday for your birthday."

"She doesn't have to do that."

"Sam, just tell Amy and you two don't argue about it with Dawn, she wants to do this, and you two need clothes for school."

"Okay, will you come with us?"

"You know how much I hate shopping," I said.

"Please come so we can spend the day with you too."

"Okay."

"You should have rented a van with just one seat up front instead of these bucket seats; then I could give you a blowjob."

I laughed at Sam, and she giggled.

"You can make it up to me when we get home."

"I plan on it!"

We drove for a while.

"Sam, are you okay?"

"Yes. Sorry about all of this."

"Honey, it is okay. We said we would take care of you."

We drove the rest of the way back home.

*****

Once we were home, we got everything unloaded and took the boxes and clothes up to Sam's room. Dawn and I were cooking something to eat when Amy and Sam came back down. After we all ate, Amy started pulling off her clothes and informed us she was headed for the hot tub.

"We will be right behind you," Dawn said.

The three of us cleaned up and took off our clothes and joined Amy in the hot tub.

"This feels good, I'm stiff from driving," Dawn said.

"I offered to drive," Amy responded.

"A good soak will take care of it," Dawn said

"I have something else that will take care of it," Amy said as she sat in the hot water.

"Emm, I bet you do!" Dawn said. "Let me soak awhile first."

Sam was sitting next to me, she had reached over and was rubbing my leg.

"It's good to be home," Sam said.

I was glad to hear Sam call it home; even Dawn had looked up at Sam, then looked at me and smiled.

"Yes, it is," Amy said.

"You two, this is your home now," I told them.

Dawn took her foot and rubbed it up and down my leg as she smiled.

"It is good you two are here," she said.

We all soaked in the hot water for about an hour. It was hot outside, so we were all sweating as we sat. Amy moved closer to Dawn and leaned over and kissed her. I could see Amy reaching over and rubbing Dawn's pussy.

"Oh god Amy, it is too fucking hot out here, let's go inside and get dried off and cool off," Dawn said to her.

Amy kissed Dawn again, and they got out of the hot tub and headed inside.

"Is it too hot out here for you?" Sam asked.

"I don't know, what did you have planned?"

"I still owe you that blowjob."

"Then I think it is too hot out here for one of your blowjobs."

Sam giggled then reached over and rubbed my cock. Once she had me good and hard, she got out of the hot tub and waited for me.

"Let's go inside," she said.

I got out, and we grabbed some towels and dried off. When we went inside, Amy and Dawn were gone. It took me a minute to figure out they were in the big bedroom downstairs. Sam took my hand and led me over to the sofa, I sat down, and she got on her knees on the floor and starting stroking my hard cock. After a few minutes, she leaned forward and placed her mouth over the end and began giving me one of her incredible blowjobs. We could hear Dawn moaning from the bedroom. I started running my fingers through Sam's wet hair.

"Are you ready for this weekend?" Sam said as she looked up at me while she kept stroking my cock.

"I guess."

"We weren't kidding when we said we wanted to fuck all weekend."

"Oh, is that what you want to know if I am ready for?"

"Yes!"

"I think I am ready for that!"

"Good!"

Sam went back to work on my cock. She sucked and deep throated me for about 20 minutes before we heard Dawn screaming. Amy must have been pleasing her just like Sam was pleasing me. Sam was sucking on me hard and stroking my cock hard and fast at the same time.

"I want you to come down my throat," Sam said as she took a break and looked at me.

Sam returned her mouth to my cock and began letting my cock slip in and out of her throat. As she kept doing this she started moaning; I felt my muscles tightening. Sam kept moaning and sucking all my cock down her throat as she started playing with my balls.

"Oh god Sam, you are going to make me come!"

"Mmmmmm."

I couldn't hold back any longer; Sam was just too good.

"Sam, I'm going to come!"

Sam forced her mouth all the way down to the base of my cock, and I began coming in jerks. I could feel my cum going down Sam's throat as I jerked.

"Oh god, Sam!"

Sam took the last few jets of cum in her mouth after she couldn't stay down any longer. She sucked everything out of me and then stroked my cock while she worked on the end. Sam had learned that the head of my cock got real sensitive after a blowjob, so she was sucking most of my cock in her mouth while she kept stroking me. Sam worked on my softening cock for about 15 minutes before she had it hard again.

"That is what I wanted!" She said as she stood.

Sam placed her knees on each side of me and worked her pussy up to my cock and slipped it into her. She was hot and wet from giving me a blowjob as she slowly worked her way all the way down.

"There, that is better!" Sam said. "This is what we are going to do all weekend."

"Sounds like fun, I have a surprise for you if this is what we are going to do."

Sam was slowly wiggling her hips around.

"We may have a few surprises for you and Dawn."

Sam had her arms wrapped around my neck so she could hold herself up and kiss me while she worked her pussy on my cock. She continued this way for about 20 minutes until she had a huge orgasm.

"Oh god yes!!"

Sam jerked hard a few times then leaned into me and held me while she kept moving her hips slowly. After a few minutes, she sat back up and looked at me.

"You want to give me something for my birthday?" She asked.

"Sure, what would you like, sweetie?"

"Teach me how to do that slow fuck that you and Dawn do."

"Honey, you have experienced that already."

"I know, but I don't think I get as much out of it as Dawn does. Can you teach me more?"

"Sam, to do it right will take you some time to learn."

"I won't mind practicing!"

"There is more to it than that, a lot more."

"I want to learn to make love to you like that. Like you and Dawn do it."

"Then your first lesson is this; you need to change your thinking."

"What do you mean?"

"When Dawn and I do that we don't make love to each other, we make love with each other."

"What do you mean?"

"When you make love to someone, you are doing something to them. When you make love with someone like that you are making love as one person. You made love to me just now; you are closer than you think."

Sam looked at me puzzled.

"Let me try and explain. When we do that you and Amy have never noticed a lot of things that makes it so special. Besides just the mental part of it, there are physical things that take place."

"Like what?"

"You know Dawn has her head on my chest while she holds me?"

"Yes."

"She is listening to my heartbeat and my breathing. Sam, when we are doing it, we are doing it as one person. She is listening to me breathe, and I am feeling her breathe."

"Oh, I didn't notice that. Is that hard to learn how to do?"

"No, it is just part of the relaxation and oneness we feel."

"So you can teach me?"

"You may be able to learn, Dawn and I can only tell you and show you how. It is a big step on your part to be open to learning."

"How did you two learn this?"

"Dawn and I have always been very close to each other; I don't mean physically. Right after we got married, we took a trip to a Tantric Sex workshop that was a week long, that is how we got started."

"Can I go to one?"

"You don't need to, and neither does Amy, we can instruct you if you want to learn."

"What else did you learn?"

"We have also studied other things like the Kama Sutra, and more, beyond that, I worked with Dawn a lot to teach her to relax. I don't want to describe it as a sexual meditation, but it is close, it is very hard to explain."

"I have read about Tantric Sex and the Kama Sutra."

"Have you studied it and practiced it?

"No, I haven't had anyone to practice with."

"Well, if you want to do this, you will have to study it like you would one of your college courses, if not more. Dawn and I will have to instruct you also. I would suggest that you talk it over with Amy, I'm sure she would want to learn too, and we can't just teach you without her feeling left out."

"Okay."

"Sam, this is not something you learn to do quickly, it will probably take you more than a year to learn how to do it as Dawn does it. It is actually a lifelong commitment."

I wanted Sam to understand the long commitment, but I doubted it would take her very long.

"That's okay. I'm not going anywhere!" Sam said with a giggle.

"Here is what you have to do first, you and Amy talk it over, ask Dawn or I any questions you have. If you two decide you want to put the effort into this while you are also going to school, tell us this weekend at your party. If you do, that will be your birthday present."

"Okay, I'm sure Amy will want to do it too. Oh god, I love you so much!"

Sam hugged me tightly and kissed me then began working her hips again.

James?"

"Yes."

"Fuck me good now."

"You got it."

Sam and I continued fucking for another 30 minutes. She was riding me as hard as she could, then I got her up on her knees and took her from behind. She screamed through several huge orgasms before I came deep and hard inside her. Then the two of us collapsed on the sofa.

"Oh god, that was great!" Sam said.

"You are incredible Sam."

"Can we still have sex like this after we learn the other way?"

"You see Dawn and I having wild sex don't you!"

"Yes!"

We caught our breath for a minute.

"I hear the shower running," I told Sam.

"That sounds like a good idea, let's join them!"

Sam and I got up and went to the bedroom and joined Dawn and Amy in the shower for a long time. I was glad to hear Amy and Sam laughing again as we played. After we all got dried off, we all plopped down on the bed.

"Is anyone going to want dinner?" Dawn asked.

"I'm good, maybe a sandwich later before bed," I said.

"That works for me," Sam said, Amy agreed.

"Are you two ready for a whole new life?" I asked.

"Yes, we started that yesterday!" Amy said.

"That's right!" Came from Sam.

"Excellent," I told them.

I was really looking forward to the two of them growing and moving on. We all sat around naked the rest of the evening before going to bed. Dawn told me she was tired from Amy driving her crazy, so we went to bed.

*****

Dawn woke me up early Friday morning sucking on my cock. Once I was awake and fully hard, she straddled me and lowered her pussy down on my morning hard-on.

"Just what I need," Dawn said as she wiggled around.

"You feel so good," I told her.

Dawn was working her hips at a slow pace while she looked at me.

"What are you thinking?" Dawn asked.

"Thinking about you."

"I know that, but you have something else on your mind."

"Sam told me what she wants for her birthday," I told her.

"She actually asked for something?"

"She wants me...or us...to teach her more about how we have slow sex."

"She is already experiencing that?"

"I know, I think she just wants to learn more from us."

"Oh, I see."

"What do you think?"

Dawn stopped moving her hips.

"It took us a long time to get where we are, how long do you think it would take us to teach Sam?"

"I told Sam it had to be her and Amy; I don't want Amy to feel left out. I told her at least a year or more. I told her to talk it over with Amy and that the two of them had to make the decision and had to talk to both of us about it before they committed to it. I just wanted you to know because they are going to be asking questions."

I grabbed Dawn's hips and began working her up and down on my cock hard. After she had her first orgasm, I rolled her on her back and pulled her feet up on my shoulders and grabbed her hips and lifted them up to meet my cock.

"Oh god James, you know I love it when you do this!"

"You love every inch of my cock no matter how you get it!"

"You are right!"

I started sliding in and out of Dawn with a steady tempo as I held her ass and legs up. She was getting off on this; she really did like it this way. Dawn was moaning and groaning as I kept going.

"Oh god, I love you!" Dawn let out. "Fuck me good!"

I kept my deep strokes going as Dawn built to another climax.

"Oh honey, I'm going to come, come with me!" Dawn shouted.

Dawn's pussy was growing tighter as I pushed in and out driving me to the edge.

"Oh god, oh god!! I'm coming!!"

"I'm coming in you!"

"Oh, James!! I'm coming again!!"

Dawn jerked several times as she was hit again, I kept pushing into her until my cock got too soft.

"You two finished?" We heard Amy say.

"Oh god, Amy, come here!" Dawn told her.

Amy and Sam came in.

"I'm so glad I am not working anymore," Amy said

"I have news for you; you may feel like every day is work once you start back to school."

"That will be okay if I can start the morning like you two do," Amy said.

"Me too!" Sam added.

"You two go start breakfast!" Dawn told them.

They laughed as they left the room.

"I need to make a few phone calls and gets some things taken care of for the cars. Anything I need to take care for the birthday party?" I asked.

"I don't think so, I just plan on taking them shopping and then to get their cars. Maybe we could go out to dinner," Dawn said.

"Sounds good."

We went down and had breakfast with Amy and Sam.

"You two, I need to go to the university to work on some things. If you will come with me I will take you to the bookstore so you can get all of your books," Dawn said to Amy and Sam when we had finished eating.

"Okay, we have the list," Amy said.

All of them went upstairs. About 9:30 they all left. About 10:00 the phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hi James, this is Olivia."

"Hi, Olivia."

"I just wanted to ask Dawn how things went this week. When I talked to her last week, she was kind of worried about it."

"Things didn't go as smoothly as we had hoped."

"Was there a big problem?"

"Sort of, Sam ended up pretty upset, but she has calmed down and is all moved in."

"Good. Can I come over, I want to drop off their birthday presents?"

"Sure."

"See you about lunch time, okay?"

"Okay."

"Bye."

*****

About 11:00 the gate buzzer went off, it was the FedEx guy. When he came to the door he had an envelope I was hoping would come today and a heavy package for Dawn. I looked at the envelope to see who it was from and it was what I was waiting on. I dropped them on the bar in the kitchen and grabbed a beer.

I was working in my study around noon when I saw Olivia's code pop up on the computer screen. I got up and went to the door to meet her. When she got out of the car, I looked closely because she had on a pair of real skimpy shorts and a revealing halter top in the heat.

"Come in."

"It is too damn hot out here," Olivia said.

"Well, you look dressed for the weather."

"I am. I wanted to drop these off for Amy and Sam."

Olivia had two boxes that were wrapped.

"Sure, let me take one."

I took one of them and headed for the bar and set it down, Olivia was right behind me, and she set the other one down.

"Sit, let me get you something cold to drink, what would you like?"

"Just a soda," Olivia said as she climbed up on a bar stool.

Olivia sat and sipped her soda for a minute.

"Where is Dawn?"

"She took the girls to the university."

"I should have called yesterday; I wanted to spend the day with her."

"She will be home later."

"Are you having a party for the girls?" Olivia asked.

"No, we are going to take them shopping, and then we have a big surprise for them."

"They should like that," Olivia said.

"They will if they will stop telling us not to buy them things," I said.

"You two are good for them," Olivia said.

"After this week, we have really realized how lucky we are to have them."

"How bad did things get?"

"Pretty bad, her father drinks a lot, and we had a little altercation with him."

"Are they alright?"

"They are better, we have spent a lot of time together with them."

"Good. I guess I better go."

"You said you came to spend the day with Dawn, you can spend the day with me," I said.

"Maybe."

"Stay for a while," I told her.

"Can I swim in the pool?"

"Of course!"

Olivia started taking her clothes off and then headed outside to the pool, so I followed.

"Are you going to join me?" Olivia asked as she stepped down into the pool.

I took off my clothes and joined her in the pool. It was hot, and the pool was nice and cool. I swam over to where Olivia was standing.

"Olivia, when you said you wanted to spend the day with Dawn, what did you have in mind?"

"I thought we could have sex."

"Just the two of you?" I asked.

"Yes, is that okay with you?"

"Sure, she will be sorry she missed you. I will tell her you came by."

"Okay. Did you think I came over to have sex with both of you?"

"Dawn can do what she wants, but the idea is nice. Does Sam know you came here to have sex with Dawn?"

"Yes, he is working a lot, he told me to have fun."

"Was he worried about you possibly having sex with Dawn and me?"

"I guess he wasn't. What are you doing for Amy and Sam for their birthday?" Olivia asked.

"Let me just say, and don't you mention it, that we will be providing them with some transportation."

"You getting them a car?"

"Cars. Sam needs transportation now, so we got her and Amy new cars."

"I bet they are going to be surprised."

"I think they will be," I said.

Olivia and I spent over an hour in the pool cooling off before we got out. I enjoyed watching Olivia walking around naked and then lying in the sun.

"Olivia, you want something to drink, a beer?"

"Just one would be nice."

I went in and got us two beers and returned to the patio to sit with her. I was getting horny looking at Olivia's naked body.

"Too bad Dawn isn't here, I bet you were looking forward to her eating your pussy," I said to Olivia as she sunned.

"Yes, I was," Olivia said as she turned to look at me. "You want to eat my pussy?"

"Anytime I can, but what would Sam say?"

"He wouldn't mind."

"Is he okay with you coming over here without him?"

"Sure. James...will you eat me, you are so good at it."

"Out here in the sun?" asked.

"No, it's too hot, let's go inside."

"Olivia, when do I get to do your ass?"

"Soon, I want you and Sam to do me at the same time."

I walked Olivia inside the house. She was changing the rules up some. I took her and led her to the big bedroom downstairs.

"When I get my studio set up, I want you to come for some pictures," I told her.

1...1011121314...17