Life at College With a Friend Ch. 2

Story Info
They learn secrets of other friend.
4.7k words
3.33
32.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baloden
Baloden
85 Followers

Attention: This is a fictional story, it isn't true. You need to be eighteen years of age or older to read it because it is of an erotic sexual nature. If you are not eighteen or you don't like erotic sexual themes in stories please go to another web site. Now I will describe the characters in this story.

Mendy is an 18 year old white female. Her skin is soft, muscled and an olive color. She has silky, straight, full, soft, platnium-blonde hair that goes to her lower back and has sparkley dark-blue eyes. She is 5 feet 10 inches tall and 135 pounds. She has very long arms and legs with small hands and feet. Her ass is soft, tight and small. Her breasts are soft, firm and medium with small nipples and areos. Her pussy is small and tight with hair all around it but trimmed short. She has a large and long clit. Her stats are 36C+/28/32.

Candice (Candy) is an 18 year old half-Asian, half-black female. Her skin is soft, muscled that is an light-brown in color. She has silky, straight, full, soft, light-brown hair that goes to her lower back and has sparkley green eyes. She is 5 feet 10 inches tall and 135 pounds. She has long arms and legs with small hands and feet. Her ass is soft, tight and small. Her breasts are soft, firm and large with large nipples and areos. Her pussy is large and tight with hair all around it but trimmed short. She has a long and large clit. Her stats are 38D-/28/30.

Jennifer (Jen) is an 18 year old white female. Her skin is soft and muscled. She has silky, straight, full, soft, jet-black hair that goes to her lower back and has sparkley green eyes. She is 5 feet 9 inches tall and 125 pounds. She has long arms and legs with small hands and feet. Her ass is soft, tight and small. Her breasts are soft, firm and medium with medium nipples and areos. Her pussy is large and tight with hair all around it but trimmed short. She has a medium clit. Her stats are 34C-/26/32. She is a hermaphrodite, she has both a dick and a pussy. She can get pregnant and get someone pregnant. Her dick is six and a half inches long by two and a half inches wide.

History: Candy and Mendy have been best friends since elementary school. In their home town, they live next door to each other and grew up together. They decided to go to the same collage because they are so close. They went away to collage, in Los Angeles, California. They are freshmen in collage. In the last story, they told each other that they wanted to be with one another. They are now lesbian lovers. As you know, if you read the last story, Jennifer is their friend from their home town of Seattle, Washington. The only ones that know about Jen being a hermaphrodite are her parents and doctor. Candy and Mendy are both are still virgins. Jen is still a virgin with both of her sexual private parts.

Story:

This story begins with Candy and I walking up in bed together the next day. Candy is on the bottom with me on the top. Our breasts are pressed together and my legs are on top of hers. We lay their for several seconds like that and I press my sweet lips to hers. We kiss each other and she snakes her tongue into my mouth french kissing me. She pulls away from me to talk a second.

Candy said "I am glad it was not a dream. I love you, Mendy."

I said "I am too. I love you too, Candy."

We french kiss each other on the others sweet wet lips and run our hands through the others gorgeous hair. We run our fingers all the way through the others beautiful hair, from the top all the way to the bottom. I then got up off of Candy and stood on the floor near her bed. Candy then got up and stood in front of me. I put my hands around her small waist and hugged her. Candy then put her hands around my small waist and hugged me. We hugged each other and gave each other a light smooch on the sweet lips. Then I went over to my closet and dresser to get out clothes to wear for the day.

I said "Candy come over here and tell me what you would like for me to wear for you today?"

Candy said "OK."

She walked over to my closet and dresser to look at my clothes. Candy picked out the low-cut leopard print bikini panty and bra set, some short white socks, my tight low-cut brown leather jeans, my brown tennis shoes and a short sleeve silk white T-shirt that goes to my belly button. She laid them down on my bed neatly. She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

Candy said "This is what I would like you to wear for me. Now can you do the same for me?"

I said "Sure, honey."

I walked over to her closet and dresser to look through her clothes. I picked out her silk strapless jet-black bikini bra and matching silk low-cut jet-black bikini panties, some short white socks, her low-cut jet-black tights, her black tennis shoes, and a spaghetti strap silk white tank-top that goes to her belly button. I laid her clothes down on her bed neatly. I then walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

I said "This is what I would like for you to wear for me."

Candy said "OK, sweetie."

I walked back over to my side of the room to my bed. I took off the sexy nighty and panties and put them into my dirty clothes. Candy took off her sexy nighty and panties and put them in her dirty clothes. I picked up the panties that she got out for me, stepped into them and pulled them up. Then I picked up the bra, put in on and hooked it together. Next I picked up the shirt, pulled it over my head and down over my full breasts and chest. Then I picked up the leather jeans, put one long leg in and pulled it through the pants leg and then put the other long leg in and pulled it through the pants leg. Then I finished pulling them up. Then I zipped them up and buttoned them. Next I sat down on the bed and picked up one sock. I put that sock on the right small foot and picked up other sock. I then put that sock on the left small foot. I then picked up my right shoe and put it on the right foot. Next I picked up my left shoe and put it on my left foot. I then tied both shoes and stood up. I went over to my jewelry box, opened it and put on my favorite jewelry; a gold cross on a small necklace, a small gold bracelet, a small gold ankle bracelet and my gold watch.

While I was putting on my clothes Candy was putting on hers. Candy picked up her sexy panties and stepped into them. She then pulled them up to her sexy ass. Next she picked up the bra and put it on. She then hooked it together in the front. Next she picked up her shirt, pulling it over her head and down over her full breasts and chest. Then she picked up her pants, pulled one long leg through the pants leg and then the other long leg through the pants leg. Then she finished pulling them up. Next she sat down on her bed, picked up one sock and put it on her right small foot. Then she picked up the other sock and put it on her left small foot. Next she picked up her right shoe and put it on her right foot. The she picked up her left shoe and put it on her left foot. Next she stood up and walked over to her jewelry box and opened it. Candy put on her favorite jewelry; a gold cross on a silver necklace, a small silver and gold bracelet, a small silver and gold ankle bracelet and her silver and gold watch. Candy then walked over to my side and we sat at my desk to do our make-up. After we got done with our make-up, we told each other how beautiful the other looked.

I said "Lets cheek our email?"

Candy said "OK, lets do it."

We went over to the computer and set down at the desk. I turned on the computer and got it all ready to go. I then got into my email account and checked it. I had only one email and it was from Jennifer. Jen said in her email "I should be there at eleven o'clock am. I have something very important to tell the both of you when I get there." I then saved the letter and signed out of my account.

I said "I wonder what is?"

Candy said "Ya me too."

Candy then checked her email account and all she had was junk mail. She then deleted all of them and signed out of her account. We then shut down the computer. We sat there talking about what Jen wants to tell us, could be. I am getting hungry so I decided to tell Candy.

I said "Lets go out on a date to get some breakfast."

Candy said "I would love to go out on a date with you to get some breakfast."

Candy and I walked over to the door. I then opened the door and let her walk through it. I walked behind her out the door and shut it. I grabbed a hold of her hand and we walked down to the main doors. I opened them for her. Candy walked out the door first and I then spanked her on the bottom as she walked out. I then walked out of the door behind her. Next we walked to my dark-blue Ford Mustang GT. convertible. I walked her to her door and opened it for her. Candy got in and sat down in the car. I then shut the door and walked around to the other side. I then opened the door and sat down in the car. Then I closed the door and started up the car. Next I put down the top and we rolled down the windows. I drove way from the collage parking lot.

We drove to a good restaurant that we saw yesterday. When we got there we pulled into the parking lot and locked up the car. Candy and I walked up to the door of the restaurant holding hands and I opened the door for her. She walked inside and I walked in behind her. We sat down at a table and the waitress came over to take our orders. The waitress got our orders and went back to give it to the cook. When our food and drinks are ready the waitress brought them to us. When we got done, we then walked to the cash register and paid for our food. Then we walked out of the restaurant and back to my car. I unlocked the car and put back down the top. Then we got in the car and sat down in it. We drove out of the parking lot. We drove around looking at more of the city and the surrounding area.

We eventually drove back to the collage. When we got back to collage it was ten thirty am so we waited at the front doors for Jennifer to get their. Jennifer got here at eleven thirty am. When Jen got out of her parents truck, we walked over to her. Candy and I took turns hugging Jen. Candy and I helped Jen and her parents get Jen's stuff out of the truck. We packed her stuff up to our room until she goes and gets her room assignment. Jen said goodbye to her parents. Then Jen's parents went back to their truck and drove home. Jen then split to get her room assignment at the office while we waited in our room. An hour latter Jen came back to Candy's and my room, she had her room assignment and schedule. The three of us compared our schedules. Jen had the room next to ours so we packed her stuff into that room. No one else had stuff in that room so Jen picked a side and put away her clothes. We helped her put away her clothes and had them put away in a very short time. After we got done putting Jen's clothes away, the three of us sat down on beds in Jen's room to talk.

I said "Jen, you said you had something to tell us when you got here. We also need to tell you something."

Jen said "What is your news first?"

I said "OK. Well Candy and I are lesbians and are lovers. If you know what I am talking about."

Jen said "Yes I do. I am a lesbian also. I wanted to tell the two of you that I want to be your lover. I want to have a three-some with you two."

Candy said "We would love to have a three-some with you. Lets go over to my and Mendy's room so we won't be disturbed."

Jen said "That would be a great idea."

The three of walk out of her room, over to Candy and my room. Candy and I held hands with Jen walking over to our room. We shut and locked the door to our room. We stripped off each others clothes, putting them in a single pile by the door. Jen had on short, light-green socks and jet-black, 5 inch, high-heel shoes. She also had on very short sleeve, tight, silk, light-green button-up blouse and low-cut, loose-fitting, jet-black jeans. Under that she had on low-cut, silk, lace, sheer, light-green, string bikini lingerie panties and matching bra set. Then we saw Jen's pussy and above it we saw good-sized balls and dick.

Jen said "That is something else, I wanted to tell you about. Both of my privates are one hundred percent in working order. I can get pregnant by a man and get a women pregnant. What do you think of me?"

I said "I would love to have a baby by you."

Candy said "Me too. We both love you, Jen."

I said "Ya we do."

Jen said "Thanks you two. I love the both of you too. I would love to get the two of you pregnant."

The three of us lay down in the floor together because the bed is not big enough for three people. Jen lays down on the floor with Candy on her right side and me on the left side. Jen leans over to Candy and kisses her on her full wet lips passionately. After a little bit Jen leans over to me and kisses me on my full wet lips passionately. Then I go over to Candy and kiss her on her full wet lips passionately. Jen hugs and kisses me and Candy, enjoying our full soft lips and soft bodies. Jen snakes her tongue between each of our full soft lips, caressing our tongues lightly with theirs. Jen continues to french kiss our succulent mouths, while we are laying down on the floor. Jen put her hands on our heads and run her fingers through our wonderful hair. Jen moves her hands down our heads along our necks to the our backs. Jen caresses all over our backs. Jen stops kissing us to us I love you to us. Jen kisses down our necks and continue to kiss down our beautiful chests and breasts.

Jen puts one hand on one of my breasts and the other hand on one of Candy's breasts, rubbing her fingers over our hard nipples, lightly pinching, tickling and twisting them between her fingers. Jen's fingers are unconsciously playing a tune on our rock hard nipples. We have our eyes closed luxuriating in the sensations her fingers are bringing to our full breasts. Jen puts her lips on my full breast, sucking it between her lips, flicking it with her tongue, giving it a gentle bite every few seconds. Jen kisses and licks all around my succulent breast. Jen goes to my other breast and both of Candy's breasts doing the same thing. Moans of ecstasy come from Me and Candy's mouths, while Jen continues to suck on our full breasts by going back and forth from one to another until Jen does it to all of them. Jen continues to play with our beautiful breasts until we are very wet and horny.

Candy and I say "Oohh Jenn! We love what you are doing to us! Keep it up!"

Jen then kisses down me and Candy's stomach going back and forth, and kisses our belly buttons lightly. Jen pushes her tongue in our belly buttons and licks all around them. Jen goes on down kissing and licking our beautiful bodies to our wonderful thighs and all over them as well. Jen kisses and licks close to our sweet wet pussies, on both sides. Jen strokes our wet pussies, pushing two fingers into each of our tight on fire cunts and pumps them in and out of our pussies. Jen fingers our sweet wet pussies all over the inside of them. Jen finger fucks our pussies faster and faster. Jen pushes into us, a third finger and her thumb rubs our clits in time with our frantic jerks, causing us to fuck ourselves on her hand. Jen slids them in and out of us, giving us a nice finger fucking. Jen twirled her fingers around the inside of our wet pussies making us more wet.

Jen pulls out her fingers from our wet cunts and puts her face down near my wet pussy and thighs. Jen takes turns going back and forth from me to Candy. Jen licks our wet pussy lips to taste some of our wetness. Jen kisses up and down our inner thighs getting closer to our pussies. Jen licks slowly across our outer folds. Jen parts our labias then lets her tongue start darting into us, tasting how sweet and wet our succulent snatches are. Going in deeper She twists her tongue trying to go in as far as possible. Jen flicks her tongues across our hard clits causing our bodies to jerk and us to push our hips towards her mouth. We felt our orgasm start to build to its release. With her tongue going in and out of our pussies and lightly biting at our clits. Jen makes us moan loudly pushing us over the edge into an intense orgasm, and our whole bodies shake in uncontrollable ecstasy.

Candy and I turn over onto our stomachs and Jen spreads out our legs wide apart. Jen goes down to our small beautiful asses and puts a hand on each of our asses. Jen puts a finger near our tight assholes and inserts a finger into our assholes, moving it around in there. Jen fingers our assholes, pushing it in and pulling it out for a long time. After a while she stops fingering us and puts her face down near our tight assholes. Jen licks all around our nice assholes with her tongue, kissing our assholes and pushes her tongue in us. Jen licks all around the inside of our tight assholes, getting it in as far as possible. Jen eats out our soft asses a long time until she gets it very wet on our assholes.

Jen roams her hands over our entire bodies, finally ending up squeezing our fantastic asses. She caresses our soft asses. She keeps caressing her hands over our wonderful bodies, turning us over and also caressing the front of our bodies. Then she caresses our hot breasts. She went over our entire bodies again, kissing every inch of our soft, beautiful bodies and turning us back over face down. Jen raises up her hands and brings down them down on our soft firm ass. Jen spanks our soft asses bringing them down again and again until our asses are a dark-red.

Jen slids up Candy's beautiful body until Jen's hard dick is lined up with Candy's soft ass. Jen puts the head of her hard dick up against Candy's tight asshole. Jen pushes the head of her hard cock in Candy's tight butthole. Jen pushes her hard dick in inch by inch until it is all the way in Candy's soft ass. Jen leaves it inside Candy's soft ass letting her get used to Jen's size. Candy squeals like a pig as Jen plunges more of Jen's dick into Candy's tight asshole. When Jen gets all the way in her, Jen begins to fuck her back and forth, sliding in and out of her tight asshole. As Jen pounds her small ass, she cums so hard. Jen keeps on pumping her ragging dick in and out of Candy's tight butthole. When Jen is about to cum, Jen pushes her hard cock down deep into Candy's depths. Jen shoots load after hot load into Candy's tight asshole, that makes her whole body shake in uncontrollable ecstasy. Jen the pulls out of her wonderful tight asshole.

Jen slids up my beautiful body until her hard dick is lined up with my soft ass. Jen puts the head of her hard dick up against my tight asshole. Jen pushes the head of her hard cock in my tight butthole. Jen pushes her hard dick in inch by inch until it is all the way in my soft ass. Jen leaves it inside my soft ass letting me get used to her size. I squeal like a pig as she plunges more of her dick into my tight asshole. When Jen gets all the way in me, Jen begins to fuck me back and forth, sliding in and out of my tight asshole. As Jen pounds my small ass, I cum so hard. She keeps on pumping her ragging dick in and out of my tight butthole. When Jen is about to cum, Jen pushes her hard cock down deep into my depths. Jen shoots load after hot load into my tight asshole, that makes my whole body shake in uncontrollable ecstasy. Jen then pulls out of my wonderful tight asshole.

Then Jen tells us to turn over and she eases our thighs apart as wide as they can go. Jen rubs her cock up and down my wet pussy lips coating it with my juices. I part my pussy lips and slowly she pushes just the tip in of her dick in me. She moves forward getting more and more of herself into my grasp, until she is all the way in me. My legs are soon around her waist and she moves in and out of my going deeper inside, a little faster with each thrust. I am so slick that Jen is able to fuck me fast and hard with each thrust. I moan in complete pleasure with each thrust, squeezing my pussy tightly around her throbbing cock each time. My body shook as one intense orgasm after another swept through my body. Jen fucks me in this way for at least half an hour and I never stop responding as if I am in ecstasy. In mere seconds she could feel her balls begin to tighten and Jen told me she is about to cum. With one final thrust deep into me, she holds herself in my depth's as her cock erupts into several blasts of hot cum. Feeling her shoot her hot load into me, I moan loudly pushing over the edge into another intense orgasm. Finally we started to come down from our highs, resting until we fully come down. Then she pulls out of my sweet soaking pussy.

Baloden
Baloden
85 Followers
12