Life Begins Again Ch. 02

Story Info
The four meet.
7.7k words
4.7
55.4k
50

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers

Nicole awoke with a start. She had been dreaming she was making love with her son and was about to make that arduous journey from deep sleep to wakefulness when her subconscious reminded her that it had been real. She sat up abruptly, the covers dropping to her lap revealing her bare breasts and her gathered nightie around her waist, both clear evidence that her dream was based on real events.

Now consciously reliving last night, Nicole felt no guilt, remorse, or regret, and was more pleased about that than she knew she should be. Couple that with the best night sleep she'd had in months and she was more than eager to take on the day.

She began her morning routine, showering and dressing—more provocatively than usual—and even applied her make up a little heavier and with more care. While sipping her coffee and munching a granola bar, she peeked in on her still sleeping son.

Nick had kicked off his covers. He was still naked and his morning wood was on display. It was a further reminder of their glorious evening. The coffee cup in one hand and granola bar in the other suppressed her temptation to go touch it. Still, she gave him a peck on the cheek before leaving for work.

Perhaps life for her was about to begin again.

* * *

Andy Morgan awoke gradually. He had no doubt about what had happened last night. The proof was still lying beside him in all her naked glory. He took a moment to gaze upon his daughters beautiful body; a feast for his eyes. It was almost surreal what they had done. He supposed he could debate with himself the morality of it. But the fact was he had enjoyed it, needed it more than he realized, and the more he thought about it, he honestly had no regrets. However, all would really depend upon Andrea's state of mind when she awakened; if she was still content, than he would be also. If not . . . well, they'd cross that bridge . . .

Much as he would like to remain here feasting his eyes until she awakened and greeted him, Andy did have a job to get to. He was quiet as he went through his morning routine. Andrea didn't have classes until later, so she could sleep in, and she still was when he was ready to leave. He kissed her on the forehead, resisting an urge to press his lips to one or both of her perky nipples.

With a smile on his face and a spring in his step as he departed, it occurred to him that maybe his life was about to begin again.

* * *

Andy continued to be free of guilt throughout the day, and Andrea was constantly on his mind. Normally, he only thought about her two or three times the day. But by lunchtime he couldn't resist calling her, knowing she was between classes. "How are you?" he had to ask.

"Fabulous," was her upbeat reply.

"Really?"

"Yes, dad. Everything is just fine." She answered in a tone that let him know that she knew why he asking.

"Glad to hear it!"

"How about you?"

"Super!"

"Truthfully?"

"I've never lied to you sweetie; not going to start now."

"I'm so happy to hear that! Tonight will be special."

And suddenly and he couldn't wait to get home.

* * *

To be sure, Nick was in Nicole's thoughts quite a bit during the day, but almost as much on her mind was his magnificent cock. She'd never had a preoccupation with the male organ, nor had she ever really been concerned with the size of one. However, it was impossible to ignore what it had done for her and how it had filled her. What was as impressive was Nick's skill in using it. Nicole was obviously not his first. Did that matter? Perhaps there were a couple of ounces of jealousy or disappointment, but obviously he'd become quite proficient with it.

And perhaps Nicole was developing a preoccupation—with Nick's, at least.

The more she thought about the situation, the less she cared about the mother/son issue. He was the man in her life, she needed a man in her life, and there was no prospect of any other man in her life. For now, he was it.

* * *

All afternoon, Andy had been wondering what his daughter meant by "tonight will be special." However, when he arrived home, he knew he would not have his answer all at once. Andrea greeted him with a cold beer, which is one of the first things he usually went for. She led him to his favorite spot on the sofa and took a seat next to him, closer than she would normally sit, but not too close. It was then that he noticed her attire: short skirt, low-cut top. His focus last night, and really, all he had seen, was her upper body. But now he noticed that she also had great legs.

"How was your day?" she asked.

He shrugged. "I don't know. I was kind of distracted all day."

"Really?" she asked facetiously. "What do you think caused it?"

"I don't know," he said, feigning uncertainty. "Did you notice anything I did last night that might have caused it?"

Andrea pretended to think. "Nothing out of the ordinary," she said with a smirk. Then with mock seriousness, she asked, "Did you sleep well? Maybe something interrupted your slumber?"

Andy shrugged. "I did have this incredible dream. This gorgeous woman came into my bed and we made mad, passionate love."

Andrea covered her mouth with her hand mimicking shock. "Oh, daddy, are you sure you should be having this kind of conversation with your daughter?"

"Guess I'll just have to take a cold shower then," Andy said. "Joking aside, we still good about last night?"

"Last night was way more than good."

"You know what I mean."

"Dad, I initiated it."

"But you realize on a societal level this is so wrong?"

"Then that's their problem. As for me, I have no issues with it."

Andy could see that she was in an amorous, playful mood and he wasn't going to get a straight answer from her, so he accepted that she was okay and changed the subject. After the meal, Andrea wouldn't even allow him to clean up. She got him another beer, and then excused herself to go to the bathroom. A short time later, she summoned him into his bathroom where she had run a warm bubble bath for him.

"I thought this might be more relaxing than a cold shower."

"Really?" he asked, staring in disbelief. "I haven't had one of these since . . . I don't know when."

"Joking aside, I think you're a little uptight. This will relax you."

Raising his eyebrows, Andy nodded. What the hell?

"I'll get out of your way."

That surprised him for he thought sure she had an ulterior motive. Perhaps she was serious. So, he stripped down and eased into the tub. After a couple of minutes, he was amazed at how relaxing it was. Obviously, his daughter knew what she was talking about. He let his head lean back and closed his eyes.

He smiled knowingly when he felt the water ripple and he opened his eyes to see Andrea nude and settle in the tub in front of him. He splashed some bubbles on her and gently rubbed her back. She then leaned against him, so he spread soapy water all over the front of her, enjoying her breasts the most.

Andrea felt his cock grow against her back, so she moved forward a slight bit, turned partially and grabbed his now rigid rod. The soapy water allowed her hand to glide smoothly over it. She bent forward pressing her lips to his. They kissed softly, lovingly, tongues touching.

Andy's hand went to her breast, cupping it, fondling her nipple; that they were wet added an extra element of arousal. He kissed her neck and down to her tits, kissing and sucking her nipples. All the while, she was stroking his cock under the water.

Andrea then pushed him back, tugging on his dick to get him to raise it out of the water. Now, she also kneaded his balls, which were almost floating. Again, the water made it nicer. In a totally unexpected move, she bent over and took his cock in her mouth. It was only a couple of inches, but she swirled her tongue around the underside.

A groan of excitement escaped his lips. Looking down at her face as it went up and down and deeper, her lips formed as much of a smirk as she could. Andy wanted to say something, but he didn't know what, not to mention because he was enjoying it so much. He'd rarely had a women perform oral sex on him. He could probably count the number of times on one hand his ex had done it. Andrea wasn't just moving her mouth up and down his shaft; she was actually sucking and using her tongue—quite effectively and knowledgeably. Not only was she doing a good job, but the fact that it was his daughter had him ready to come rather quickly, so he stopped her. He wasn't ready yet.

"Stand," was all he said to her. She complied and he turned her around and lifted one foot and put it on the tub wall. With her sweet, wet—in more ways than one—pussy now exposed, he zeroed in his tongue, and then went to work. In this position, his nose was rubbing against her puckered anus, and he occasionally swiped it with his tongue. Each time, she let out an "Ungh!" He took a moment to spread her pussy lips with his fingers and peek inside; so nice and pink. He stuck his middle finger in. It was divine, so he finger-fucked her amid her continued wailing. With her asshole winking at him, he was tempted to slide a finger in there, but he really didn't think they were ready for that—if ever.

"Now you stand," she ordered. When he did she wiggled her pussy at him. He got the message and slid his dick in. She grabbed the spout to stabilize herself as he pumped away. "Oh, daddy," she would moan every so often. "Yeah." After a few minutes, she stopped him, pushed him back, got out of the tub and quickly spread some towels on the floor. Again, he read her intention and lay on the towels on his back. Both still soaking wet, she then mounted him and they resumed fucking. He reached up to play with her perky tits. It didn't take her long to come in a shuddering orgasm. She fell forward on him and he wrapped his arms around her as she continued to slide on his cock until she was finished.

When she was, Andy pushed her up and sat her on the edge of the counter. He held her legs wide in his arms and slid his rod back in. He knew it wouldn't be long for him either.

"Come for me, daddy, come for me," she urged in a husky voice.

If this wasn't the greatest feeling ever, he didn't know what was.

"Come in me, daddy, come in me. I want your cum."

It spurred him on, but he couldn't do as she asked so he pulled out and sprayed her abdomen. It was a heavy load, soaking her belly and running down between her legs. He quickly grabbed a hand towel to catch it before it got to her pussy. When he finished shooting, Andrea pulled him to her and hugged him. "That was fantastic. I love you, daddy."

That kept him hard a while longer. "I love you, too, sweetie." His stomach growled. "What's for dinner?"

"You'll see. I'll be back."

* * *

Normally when Nicole arrived home from work, she yelled to Nick that she was home, and then changed into some comfortable clothes to cook dinner. Today, she had actually been anxious to get home to see him, except that he wasn't there. Disappointed, she went to her bedroom to slip into something more casual. Despite being consumed with visions of Nick and last night, Nicole did have a busy day at the office, which left her tired and tense. She thought that it would be relaxing to soak for a while. The decision was whether to do it in the Jacuzzi in her bathroom, or the hot tub on the patio. Since she was home alone, she opted for the former.

Sitting in the warm water, Nicole halfway hoped that Nick would come home and find her, maybe join her, but after nearly thirty minutes, the water was cooling and he had not arrived. She had a sudden concern as she dried off that maybe he wasn't as comfortable with last night as he had originally indicated. Though he had said he accepted it, that had been a heat-of-the-moment agreement. He had even asked if they needed to talk about it, but she had wanted to wait. She hadn't talked to him all day today, so maybe, now that he'd had time to think about, he wasn't as comfortable with it as he had been.

Slipping into her bra and panties, she breathed her relief when she heard Nick enter the house. Instead of putting clothes back on, she eased into a sheer robe and sat at her vanity.

"Mom?" he called out.

"Back here," Nicole responded. She heard him pad down the hall.

Nick stopped at the entrance to her bedroom when he saw how she was adorned. "Can I come in?"

She gave him a look of disbelief. "You don't have to ask."

Nick shrugged. "What are you doing?"

"I just spent a relaxing 30 minutes in the Jacuzzi."

He grinned. "I would have liked to have seen that."

"You could have. Where were you?"

"Had to talk to one of my professors about an assignment I didn't understand."

Nicole nodded, propping her foot up on the edge of his chair. "Last night you wanted to talk about what we did. Do you still want to?"

"I'm still okay with it," Nick answered, resting his foot on the lower rung of her chair, effectively between her legs. "But I guess we should talk about it. Are you still okay with it?"

"More than I probably should be."

"What does that mean?" He asked with a frown.

"Well, it is illegal," Nicole noted as if there was no doubt.

Nick reached for her hand and fondled her fingers. "Always the lawyer. It shouldn't matter. We're consenting adults."

Wiggling her propped up leg nervously, Nicole said, "A lot of people frown on sex between family members."

He kissed her hand, and then pretended to look around as though someone might be watching. "Do we have to be on alert for someone to break in and arrest us?"

Loving his attention, Nicole giggled both at the tingling of his lips on her hand and his remark. She responded in kind, also glancing around. "I think we're safe." She ran her hand up and down his arm lovingly, leaving his hand resting on her bare leg. "But needless to say, we should not discuss this with anyone."

"Needless to say," Nick repeated, beginning to rub her leg.

"I'm serious."

He tugged on the loosely tied belt of her robe. "I know." The belt easily gave way.

She did nothing to prevent the flaps of the robe from falling to the side, thus exposing her bra and panties. He smiled warmly at the very pleasing sight and moved the palm of his hand along her abdomen and the elastic of her panties.

But Nicole stopped him and stood up. "I really need you to promise me that you're not going to talk about this with anyone."

"I understand, mom," Nick said, also standing.

She turned around and leaned back against her vanity. "And you're certain this is not weird?"

"No, it's not weird. I watch a lot of videos about this."

"So, that means you would do it again?"

Once more, Nick spread her robe apart, pressed himself to her, wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. She could feel his cock growing against her.

"I'll take that as a yes." To show her agreement, Nicole removed her robe and tossed it aside. She then lifted his shirt to his raised arms and pulled it off.

"I like the way you think," he grinned lifting her up and sitting her on her vanity. She eagerly spread her legs and he moved between them. He leaned closer to kiss her again while playing with the elastic of her panties, running his fingers around the inside of the waistband. As the kiss escalated to passionate with lots of tongue and spit, his hands were all over her trunk. Finally, in an odd move, but one she didn't contest, he lifted her bra up from the bottom and over her head as though it was a shirt. Naturally, he sucked her nipples hungrily. Naturally, she loved it.

In fact, Nicole loved it so much, she wanted more and wasn't content to wait. She stood up and pushed her son backward onto the bed and to a supine position. He reached out to play with her dangling tits as she undid his zipper and pants, and then removed them. When his cock sprang free, she grabbed hold of it. To heighten his expectation, she placed her mouth over the tip, but nothing more. But she couldn't stand the wait either so she stuck her tongue out and ran the tip around his pee hole. That earned her a groan from him.

Still using just the tip of her tongue, she dragged it down the crease in the head of his penis to the soft skin on the underside below the crown.

He reached out to touch whatever part of her he could.

Nicole sucked her son's cock slowly, lovingly, as though it was much more than just a penis in her mouth. With it lying flat against his belly, she licked it from scrotum to tip, and then dragged her tits against it and up his abdomen to his chest. Sitting back up, she gently grabbed his rod and stroked it, relishing the feel of his sizeable manhood in her hand.

Nick threw his head back to enjoy what his mother was doing. He'd had other girls jerk him, and quite often, that's all it was. But his mother's hand grasping his dick was a totally incredible feeling. He reached out and tugged the elastic of her panties down.

Understanding what he wanted, Nicole stood on her knees and pulled her panties down, then sat back and twisted her legs to slide them completely off. He pulled her to him, and as they again kissed passionately, she reached down and inserted his cock into her waiting pussy. She rocked back and forth, her tits dangling in his face. When he could, he would lick a nipple as it went by.

After a few minutes, Nick wanted on top so he gently rolled her over and re-entered. Nicole folded her legs around his thighs as he fucked her sweetly. She loved how he filled her. It was the most beautiful experience she had ever known. Bending his legs back, he sat on his calves and heels, and then drew her legs straight up and rested them on his shoulders.

Nicole caught herself purring as an expression of her delight over the fucking her son was giving her. She didn't use that word a lot, but it added a naughtiness to her thinking which further heightened this experience. Apparently, Nick had learned quite a bit from the porno he watched. He was very good at what he was doing.

And just as she was thinking that, he changed up again. He pushed her legs toward her chest which angled her pussy up, then he stretched his own legs straight out. This enabled him to give her a deeper, more satisfying penetration.

Her mind focused on the intense feeling of her son's cock sliding purposefully in and out of her yearning pussy. She believed she could feel it tickling every nerve ending inside her. She couldn't imagine anything feeling better. Her continued concentration on this brought that once familiar tingling of nerves that started between her legs and spread like wildfire throughout her body. Seconds later, Nicole had an explosive orgasm.

While she was still trembling and feeling the effects of her climax, she could hear Nick's breathing and moaning intensifying signaling that he was about to come. In what she considered another inventive move, he pulled out, and instead of jerking himself off the rest of the way, he rubbed his cock on her abdomen until his semen spurted out and puddled around it.

Still feeling wicked; Nicole reached out and swished his dick from side to side spreading the gooey mess all over her belly. Nick looked down at what she was doing and started chuckling. It was contagious, causing Nicole to giggle. Within seconds they were both laughing heartily.

"That was spectacular!" Nicole exclaimed after she had returned to normal. "Can it possibly keep getting better?"

Nick was grinning like a Cheshire cat knowing he was the one who caused her to feel this way. "It will if we keep working at it."

Suddenly, Nicole frowned. "But I didn't really do anything but lay there."

"That was more than enough. You indulged me to do things I wanted to do and that I thought you might enjoy."

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers