Life Begins Again Ch. 04

Story Info
The four have some fun; Andrea makes a startling discovery.
4.8k words
4.77
50.7k
29

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,046 Followers

Nick's eyes snapped open. He looked around, groggy from the deep sleep he had fallen into. He instantly felt the warm body pressed against him and smiled at the beautiful nude form of a reposed Andrea stretched out beside him. He assumed his head had just bobbed and that had awakened him.

Then he heard a noise. High-pitched. But he couldn't identify it. Listening a while longer, he heard nothing more.

Nick wanted to touch Andrea's sensual body, but she seemed to be sleeping so peacefully, he didn't want to wake her—until he heard the sound again.

Gently, he nudged her. She groaned, slowly coming awake.

"Shhhh!" Nick whispered to her. "Listen."

With a yawn and a frown, Andrea said, "What?"

"Do you hear anything?"

While listening, she saw his cock coming to half-mast. She absently reached out and wrapped her fist around it.

The sound echoed again, this time louder and longer. That made Andrea sit up. "What was that?"

Listening intently, Nick murmured, "Oh, no." He jumped up, ignoring the fact he was naked, and headed into the kitchen.

Still frowning, Andrea arose and followed. She caught up with him just as he entered the living room and heard him say, "Holy shit!"

He stopped and she halted beside him, the reason for his exclamation distinctly apparent.

There before them were their parents, Nick's mother flat on her back, her chest down to her abdomen covered in Andrea's dad's cum, him on his knees, his wilting cock still dripping a few drops. The four regarded one another, and it would be a toss-up to decide who, if any, was the most surprised.

Nicole unabashedly pulled her dress that was bunched around her waist up over her breasts, disregarding the liquid mess all over her. She sat up and turned to set her legs on the floor tugging the hem of her dress down in the process.

Andy's pants were still around his ankles so he pulled them up and sat also. "Are we going to stare at each other all night?"

Andrea turned and dashed back into the den.

"I . . . I guess we . . . we, we . . . heard something," Nick stammered. "Just didn't expect . . ." He also returned to the den.

A few minutes later, the children returned partially dressed. Andy was amused by the sight. Nicole wore only her dress, not quite sheer, but it was clear she had nothing else on underneath. Andy was only in his pants with no shirt. Andrea appeared in a button down shirt with only three buttons fastened and clearly no bra, and it was doubtful she had on underwear beneath her short skirt. Nick, like Andy, wore only pants, and was probably commando underneath. He couldn't help but snicker.

"What's funny, dad?" Andrea wanted to know.

"Just amused at how we all scrambled to cover up, but just barely," Andy explained. "How did your study session go? Needed a little something to unwind? I thought you were going to our house?"

"Well, since my regular partner was unavailable," Andrea flippantly shot back. "I decided to get pizza and it was easier to bring it here."

"Your regular partner?" Nick interrupted. "I thought you said you didn't have a boyfriend?"

Caught in the headlights, realizing she might have blown their cover, by her thoughtless remark, Andrea quickly mumbled, "I . . . I . . . don't."

"But you're screwing someone else?"

Andrea stepped closer to her dad with a look pleading help.

"She doesn't have a boyfriend," Andy affirmed.

Nick moved toward the sofa also as though to further confront Andrea, but Nicole reached her hand out, grabbing the waistband of his pants to stop him. "She doesn't have a boyfriend, Nick, because the partner she's referring to is—" Nicole refrained from using the word father "—Andy."

Now, father and daughter both swung their heads sharply to the others.

Nicole shrugged. "Sorry. As a lawyer I know how to read people."

"You're screwing your dad?" Nick accused.

But before Andrea could respond, Nicole again spoke up. "Don't be so indignant, Nick, when you're doing the same thing."

"You and your mom?" Andrea charged.

The students regarded each other coldly for a half-minute, and then Andrea burst out laughing. The others looked at her strangely, at first, but it was contagious that, a beat later, Nick joined in. Within seconds, the adults were in on it also.

Finally, Andrea recovered enough to remark, "This takes having things in common to a whole new level." She sat on her dad's lap. "Did you know?"

Placing one hand around her waist and the other on her exposed leg, he reported, "Didn't have a clue."

Nick sat beside his mother. His hurriedly snapped pants came undone. "What about you, mom?"

"Didn't even occur to me until Andrea mentioned a partner."

Andrea slid off her dad's lap between him and Nick and crossed her legs, causing her skirt to rise nearly to her ass. "This is almost surreal," Andrea remarked. "I love it."

"You're right. It brings commonality to a whole new dimension," Nick said by way of agreement. "How could any four people be better suited to each other?" With that, he leaned over and kissed his mother on the lips. It was more than just a peck and included brief tongue action.

"Just the thought of this is erotic," Andrea said. "Makes me horny."

"It is kind of arousing," Nicole agreed. "I'm so glad this is out in the open. I was stressing about what would happen if Andy and I continued to see each other."

"Yeah, that could have been bad," Nick concurred.

Andrea reached out and placed her left hand on her dad's crotch and her right on Nick's and rubbed them simultaneously. "Two at once! I like this."

"And me stuck on the end," Nicole commented. She turned Nick's face toward her and pressed their lips together, her hand roaming all over his bare chest and down into his unhooked pants.

Andrea pulled her hand back and turned to concentrate on her dad, throwing her crossed leg over his leg also. He turned toward her and they kissed passionately also. His hand went to his daughter's breasts.

Nicole slid her son's zipper down the rest of the way. The top of his cock now poked out and she fondled it as he pawed her tits.

Pulling Andrea closer to him, Andy's arm went around his daughter to play with her mostly exposed ass. She was almost facing him and sitting on his leg as they swapped spit.

Nick eased the straps to Nicole's dress off of her shoulders so he could get to her bare breasts. He then pushed her dress down to expose her boobs. His mouth instantly went to her nipple while his hand pulled her dress up to finger her wet pussy.

Andy unbuttoned the remaining buttons on his daughter's shirt thus exposing her tits. He sucked both nipples.

With Nicole's dress once again belted around her waist, Nick knelt on the floor, pushed his mother to slouch against the sofa back, spread her legs and aimed his tongue at her pussy. It occurred to him that Andy's dick had recently been where Nick's tongue now was, but the sweet taste of his mother's snatch caused him to ignore what else he might be ingesting.

Guiding Andrea to her feet, Andy undid and removed her skirt and shirt. He pulled her to him and licked what he could of her pussy. Likewise, he realized that Nick's cock had been in his dear daughter's sugary vagina, and he hoped she had been smart enough not to let him deposit his load inside. He sensed no telltale odors so he continued his assault on her clit.

Nick pulled his mother's dress completely off rendering her totally nude. He used the garment to clean her abdomen to the extent he could of the remnants of Andy's massive cum. He reveled over Nicole's fabulous body bestowing kisses from tit to clit.

Andrea pulled her dad up to stand also, undid his pants and removed them, leaving his underwear on. Andy arranged his daughter in a position similar to and next to Nicole, and side by side, the two men provided oral satisfaction to their related women.

Andrea took in the scene as her dad performed miracles with his tongue. Never had she been involved in sexual activity as exciting as this. She was becoming aroused beyond imagination. She wanted more. Pushing her dad's head away, she tugged on him, pulling his head to hers. He planted his knees on the edge of the sofa as she spread her legs and rested them on his hips. His hard cock found its own way home. The feeling of it slowly sliding into her waiting pussy caused her to shiver and moan.

It drew Nick's and Nicole's attention. Both smiled and Nicole pulled her son's face to her to taste the mixture of his saliva and her pussy juice. The two then switched positions so mom could suck son.

Andy and Andrea's position was something of a balancing act so they also switched positions. Sitting on her dad's lap, his cock once again easily slid into her.

A few minutes later, Nick and Nicole maneuvered into the same position as their counterparts.

Playing with his daughter's tit with his left hand, Andy reached over to fondle Nicole's right with his right hand. She looked at him, smiled and winked.

Seeing this, Andrea grinned. "Isn't this great?"

Nicole merely nodded.

"Wanna swap?"

Thinking about it, Nicole's expression gradually formed a wicked smirk. "Yes."

And so, they did.

The feel of a different cock suddenly in her pussy was a thrill in itself. Andrea rode Nick a little harder than she had her dad. "Oh, this is fantastic," she moaned. "Just think, Nicole, we can fuck my dad, we can fuck Nick, and we can fuck each other. Have you ever done another woman?"

The action halted as everyone looked at her.

"Must be something about studying with someone. Some of my study sessions with female friends have ended in us doing each other." She felt Nick's cock pulse inside her as he probably visualized that.

"Actually, I have," Nicole admitted.

Nick's cock pulsed again seemingly much bigger. Now he was imagining his mother with another woman. "When my marriage failed, one of my friends admitted that she had switched to women and really enjoyed it. She convinced me to try, so I did a few times. But I couldn't change completely."

Andrea's eyes lit up. She raised herself off of Nick and pushed him closer to her dad. This time she sat facing away from him and inserted his cock from behind. She was very close to Nicole. She reached over and pulled Nicole's face to hers, kissing her. Thankfully, Nicole kissed back and it became passionate. Nick started pumping her harder as he watched the two women.

"Oh, yeah, keep that up," Andy urged.

Soon all four were moaning and groaning.

"You can come inside me," Nicole told Andy. "I'm protected."

So, Andy did. And Nicole came a moment after, writhing and moaning. Nick pulled out of Andrea and shot his load all over her back. He reached around and finished her off with his fingers amid her screaming and jerking.

While still coming down from her spectacular orgasm, a still very horny Andrea stood, turned Nicole around so she was sitting on Andy's lap as Andrea had on Nick's, and pushed her to slouch against her dad. Andrea then spread Nicole's legs and licked her dad's sperm out of the older woman's pussy.

Not only was Nicole utterly surprised and too stunned to do anything, she actually came again, so erotic was what had happened.

Watching, Nick was furiously stroking his cock back to solidity. He managed a small orgasm, but shot very little.

Andy could only plop back against the sofa. He wrapped his arms around Nicole, pulled her to him and hugged and kissed her neck.

Andrea merely flattened out on the floor, exhausted. Nick grabbed two throw pillows and lay beside her.

Once recovered, Nicole arose, disappeared into the nearest bathroom and returned with towels for everyone. She then sat on the floor also back against the sofa between Andy's spread legs. "So," she asked casually, "anyone ever done that before?"

Everyone chuckled, knowing she was being facetious.

"But I hope we can do it again," Andrea added.

"As long as none of us develops any issues with this," Nicole clarified. "Sorry, it's the attorney in me."

"What issues?" Andrea rhetorically asked. "This has been the second best sexual experience of my life."

"The second?" Nick questioned. "What was the first?"

"The first time dad and I did it."

"Then, I agree," Nick said. "My first time with mom would be number one also."

"Gee, don't we have respectful children," Andy quipped.

They were all silent for a few minutes.

Then Nicole asked, "So, where do we go from here?"

* * *

No one had an answer for that, and because tomorrow was a work day for the adults and the students had an important test, father and daughter went home. Nicole and Nick simply went to her bedroom and slipped into bed as they were.

"I could so easily fuck you right now," Nick said. "But I know we both had a busy night and need the rest."

"Good thinking," Nicole pointed out. "Can we make this work, Nick? Do we want to make it work? You and Andrea, me and Andy, all of us together?"

"It's the best of all worlds, mom. You have a good man your age, I have a great girl my age, we can still have each other and nights like tonight. No secrets, nothing to hide. Perfect."

"Is anything really perfect?"

"This could be."

* * *

Andy and Andrea slipped on as few clothes as possible to make it home; enough just to be decent in the event they were stopped by police. Of course, in her barely buttoned shirt and short skirt, it was likely Andrea would have been able to wangle her way out of it. At least, they knew a good lawyer!

Once home, without incident, an exhausted Andy trudged to his room. There, he dropped the under clothes he was carrying and ripped off his shirt and pants. He quickly brushed his teeth, used the toilet and fell into bed. However, before he turned off the light, he noticed Andrea standing in the doorway still dressed—such as she was—as she had been when they departed Nicole's.

"Can I come in?" She asked, looking like a little lost puppy.

"Of course. Why do you ask?"

"I didn't know if things had changed after tonight."

"It was just one date."

"I meant afterward."

"It was just one fuck," he snickered.

"But, oh, what a fuck it was."

"So you enjoyed it?"

"It was the most erotic sex I've ever been involved in."

"Do, I really want to know what other sex you've been involved in?" Andy hesitantly asked. "Particularly since you admitted to some girl-girl stuff."

"No, nothing else. There have been a couple or three guys. And to answer the question that I'm sure is on your mind, remember my two friends from high school, Gina and Lucy? In our senior year in high school, we used to study together. When we got tired of studying, we talked about boys we liked and whether we would have sex with any of them. None of us really knew anything about having sex except what we could watch on the Internet. We taught each other to kiss by kissing each other, and of course, it led to more."

"I guess that's understandable," Andy commented.

"We never considered ourselves lesbians. We never thought of ourselves as anything other than a bunch of horny girls."

"Well, obviously, I don't know the mindset of a young woman such as yourself," Andy admitted. "But it seems lately, you've been especially horny."

"Well, dad, I guess I discovered my sexuality soon after hitting puberty. I don't remember the exact trigger, but learning to masturbate was one of the greatest lessons of my life. I'd go crazy if I could no longer do that. Although, lately, I haven't had a need to."

"How did you learn to masturbate?" Andy wanted to know. This conversation was arousing, which surprised him because he didn't think he had it left in him for tonight.

Andrea felt him getting hard so she reached behind her to hold his cock, though she didn't stroke him. "I hate to tell you this, but I guess you should know. I saw mom doing it—without her knowing of course. She used to do it a lot. I would watch her whenever I could. She was pretty horny also. Guess that's where I got it from. Also, getting myself aroused from spying on her probably contributed to experimenting with girls."

"Nothing I hear about your mother surprises me anymore," Andy noted. "But that does explain a lot of things about her and you."

"Are you mad?"

"No. Everything happens for a reason. If it weren't for her, we wouldn't have each other or Nicole and Nick. That was our old life. This is our new life."

* * *

Nicole grabbed her son's limp penis at the base and flapped it back and forth to wake him. Instead it just grew to a hardness she could really make use of if she had the time. Finally, he stirred.

"What?" Nick growled.

"Time to rise and shine."

"You rise. You shine," Nick grumbled.

"Big test today. You've got to be fresh and wide awake."

He moaned loudly.

With a big grin, Nicole leaned over, spit on his cock and started to pump it. She added a few more dribbles of saliva so that her hand glided quickly up and down his shaft. In seconds, Nick was spurting white, pearly liquid all over his abdomen.

Finally, Nick opened his eyes. He pretended to squint through sleepy pupils. Then his lips turned to a big grin.

"You did that on purpose," Nicole accused.

"Sorry, mom." He smirked. "But thanks."

She slapped his cock. "Get up."

Nick leaned over and kissed his mother on the lips, then slipped out of the bed.

"Pay backs are hell."

He started to head down the hall to his bathroom.

"By the way, you received a letter from your father."

Nick stopped short. "A letter? In the mail?" He asked incredulously.

She nodded.

"Who's sends letters by mail anymore?"

"Perhaps reading it will explain," Nicole suggested, handing him the letter.

Nick glanced at it. "Maybe if I get really bored."

"He's still your father," she reminded.

"He's still an asshole," Nick maintained.

* * *

The smell of bacon wooed Andy to wakefulness. The other side of the bed was vacant, so it was a good guess who was cooking. He slipped on a robe and headed for the kitchen. He found his daughter facing the stove stalk naked. He gave her a love tap on her ass as he walked by to pour himself a cup of coffee.

"What's got you up and at 'em so early?" he asked.

"Between last night and my test today, I'm wired. I thought making you breakfast might calm me down." She reached for a plate and loaded it with eggs, bacon and hash browns. "Sit." She fixed herself a plate.

Andy couldn't help stealing glances at his daughter while he ate. He'd seen her nude in bed a dozen times, but somehow, seeing her doing normal things without clothes had an erotic quality.

She glimpsed him watching her out of the corner of his eye. "See anything else you'd like to nibble on, go right ahead."

"Thanks, but you've got a test and I've got to get to work." He continued eating. "Did you check the mail yesterday?"

"No, but I'll go now." She pretended to stand.

Wolfing down the last few bites, Andy quickly said, "That's alright. I'll get it." He did, returning in minutes. Andrea was just finishing her breakfast. "You've got a letter here from your mother."

"A letter? Well, that's a giant step backwards." She accepted the envelope and glanced at it. "Miami, Florida?"

"I doubt seriously she's there. I'm sure she passed through there just to mail it to throw us off."

"Bitch." She feigned wiping her ass with it, and then tossed it in the trash.

"Andrea! She is your mother."

"In title only," she shot back as she headed off to shower and dress.

Shaking his head, Andy retrieved the letter from the trash can and slipped it into one of his daughter's textbooks.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,046 Followers
12