Life Begins Again Ch. 05

Story Info
Can differences be resolved?
5.2k words
4.79
38.4k
32

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

With all the other coincidences linking Andy, Andrea, Nicole and Nick, the odds against Andrea's mom and Nick's dad also connecting must be astronomical. Still, it was the only logical explanation.

So lost in thought was Andrea that she didn't see Nick approaching until he was almost back at their table. With no consideration, acting only on impulse, she jammed both envelopes into another section of the book and buried her face in the page it was opened to. She had to think about this more before mentioning it—toanyone. She forced a smile when Nick sat down.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

She tapped her textbook. "Just not sure I'm as prepared to take this test as I thought I was."

"You'll do fine. You know this stuff backwards and forwards. Let's get on to class."

"My turn for the rest room, first." She still had the textbook in her arm so she walked off with it as though she didn't realize she had it. However, when she reached the restroom, she turned on the hot water, and when steam began rising, she used it to open Nick's envelope. It came as no surprise that it was the identical card, exact same quote, and even the handwritten message was nearly word for word. But it sickened her. She nearly felt like she was going to vomit. Replacing the card in the envelope, she pressed it between the pages of her book. Hopefully, as it dried, it would re-seal.

Andrea wet a napkin with cold water and pressed it to her face to calm her down before leaving the restroom.

She had to force herself to concentrate on the test, a task made all the more difficult by the horrible secret bouncing around in her brain. Fortunately, she knew the subject very well and she thought the answers came easily, but that also scared her.

The question now was what to do with the information she had. Did she tell Nick? Her dad? Or just let it go? However, the more she thought about it, she knew she had to talk to her dad.

Nick tried to talk her into spending the afternoon together again, but she felt as though she needed to be alone until she talked to her dad. She made an excuse about having to clean house before he and his mother came that night. He offered to come and help. But she told him they would never get around to cleaning if he did. On the promise of an evening to top last night, he reluctantly left. Andrea indecisively toyed with the idea of driving to her dad's office, but instead, she called him to propose her idea for dinner. He was eagerly in favor of it.

"Can you come home early?" she asked.

"Do you need my help?"

"I need to talk to you."

Andy heard something in her voice. "Is everything okay?" he asked, suddenly concerned.

"I found mom's letter."

"I just thought you—"

"I read it. We need to talk."

There was no refuting the seriousness in her voice. "I'm on my way."

Not easily rattled, Andrea felt edgy so she decided to soak in the Jacuzzi in the master bath until her father arrived. When the water reached the proper level, she turned on the jets, angling the closest against her pussy as she had seen her mother do so many times and as she had done often when no one was home. She couldn't remember if she'd had an orgasm when her dad roused her sometime later.

"You okay?" He asked when she awoke.

"Guess I dozed off." Andrea sat up. "Want to get in?"

"I think it's about time you got out. You're about to shrivel up. Besides, I called Nicole on the way home. She's coming here straight from work." Andy checked his watch. "We've only got about an hour. What was so urgent about your mom's letter?"

So as she dried off, Andrea told him about the identical postmarks on the same day, the cards with the same writing and very similar message and how she discovered it.

"Oh, shit!" Andy exclaimed, plopping down on the edge of the tub. "That's not good."

"I figured it wasn't," Andrea said. "Why?"

"Nicole's ex made off with all of their savings—hundreds of thousands."

Andrea blew out a high whistle. "Nick never said anything about that."

"He might not know," Andy surmised.

"Should we tell them?"

Andy shrugged and didn't answer right away. "I'm not sure anything would be solved by it."

"Shouldn't we be honest with our new lovers?"

"Like I told you this morning, she—they—are probably not still in Miami. But if anyone tells anybody anything, I've got to tell Nicole in case Nick doesn't know."

"Okay. So, are you going to tell her?"

"What would be the point?"

"Mymotherran off with Nick'sdad," Andrea argued. "Yourwiferan off with herhusband. Aside from the odds against that being astronomical, isn't it wrong not to tell her?"

"Andrea, if I thought telling her would help her, I would in a heartbeat. But you tell me what knowing what you now know has done for you besides upset you and make you nervous?"

She had to think about that for a minute to realize that her father might be right. Maybe honesty wasn't always the best policy.

* * *

During their talk, Andrea had only gotten as far as donning her bra and panties. Time was tight and she had to get dinner started so she simply threw on a short kimono robe and rushed into the kitchen. She decided to make her shrimp and pasta dish because she knew she had all of the ingredients, although the shrimp were frozen and she would have preferred fresh. However, she'd wasted too much time this afternoon, so she quickly set about defrosting the seafood and chopping the vegetables and seasonings.

Andrea became so involved in the meal preparation that she momentarily forgot about the identical cards. So focused was she that she didn't sense the approach of someone, but neither was she startled when a pair of hands lifted the hem of the robe and cupped her ass cheeks. The smell of cologne told her it was Nick and she leaned her rear against the front of his pants. He gave a few pretend pumps and then kissed her on the neck.

"Smells great," he remarked.

"It'll taste even better," she replied confidently.

It was also now apparent that Nicole had arrived. She and Andy also appeared in the kitchen. The sweet scent of her perfume signaled her approach followed by her hand on Andrea's shoulder.

"Itdoessmell divine," Nicole agreed. "Wish I'd known we were dressing casual," she said, dragging her hand down Andrea's back.

"I took a bath and was running late so I just slipped this on," Andrea explained.

"A bath sounds divine."

"Dinner is still twenty minutes away if you want to soak for a few minutes. And I have another robe like this."

"I would love that."

"Come on," Andy said, "I'll show you the way."

Nick was mesmerized watching his girlfriend cook. She had so many talents he'd be a fool to let her go. He told her so and they talked about that and other unimportant things until their parents returned twenty minutes later. Andrea noticed that Nicole looked striking in her other robe.

Dinner was sumptuous and conversation was delightful, covering a variety of subjects. Andrea and Andy glanced nervously at each other a couple of times. But their guests were so obviously enjoying themselves that the issue of the mail diminished. The adults discussed the future of their jobs and the students discussed their future aspirations, including the next semester and their eagerness to take classes together. They decided to take a look at class schedules after the meal.

Nicole had stopped on her way and picked up dessert making the repast more leisurely and lengthy. Finally, when they were done and Andrea began to clear the table, the parents halted her and said that they would take care of the clean-up since she had cooked. Taking a cue, Nick tugged on the belt on Andrea's robe to lead her into the living room. Along the way the bow came completely undone causing the robe to spread apart revealing her sexy undergarments. Neither made any attempt to rectify that as they sat on the sofa.

Nick immediately took her in his arms and kissed her passionately. Naturally, she responded with enthusiasm. To her dismay, he kept it brief, but only to say, "I've been dying to do that all day."

"Then let's not waste time talking."

Their lips came together again, tongues dancing, exchanging saliva. Nick couldn't help but allow his hands to drift around to her bra-covered breasts. Andrea leaned into his palms enjoying his soft caresses. She let their lips separate so she could turn and lean back against him. This allowed him to massage her tits more completely. After a few minutes of this, she turned again, draping her right leg over his and twisting to kiss his neck.

Their passion was building quickly. She reached down to palm the bulge in his pants. He responded by lifting one breast out of its cup. Of course, his lips were drawn to the succulent nipple. This rendered her immobile . . . but only for a second or two before she squirmed around to again rub his cock. Likewise, his hand found its way to her panty-covered pussy, the material already getting moist.

Again, their lips met in a desperate kiss, and Nick deftly pushed her robe off of her shoulders and down to where Andrea could wiggle out of it. Once more his mouth was drawn to her very pointed nipple. Now his hand slid inside her panties to toy with her wet pussy. She fell back against the sofa, allowing him to play. But she could take it only for so long before wanting a piece of him. She sat up, tugged the bottom of his shirt up and he got the message to remove it. She then went to work on his pants, taking them completely off, as well.

A moment later, Andrea had his hard cock in her mouth, licking off the clear pre-cum that had oozed out. She swirled her tongue around the head, occasionally going down and taking in as much of his shaft as she could. His moans signified his enjoyment. He was able to reach out and fondle her pussy while she sucked him mercilessly.

Both were somewhat startled when Andy and Nicole approached and slapped their hands on the back of the sofa.

"I thought you two were going to look up class schedules?" Andy remarked.

"We were . . . looking up other things first," his daughter quipped.

"Great. Let us have a look also," Nicole said leading Andy around.

The nearly naked teens stood as their parents approached them. Father and daughter hugged and then kissed in a more than familial way. Mother and son did likewise. Nick wasted no time in slipping his mom's robe off and unclasping her bra and yanking it off, while Andrea pulled her dad's shirt off. As she tongued and sucked his nipples, she loosened his belt and pants enough to jam her hand in to grab his cock. But the process caused his pants to slide down, which was just fine with her. Kneeling, she kissed his rigid member through his underwear.

Also now on his knees, Nick slid his mother's panties off and buried his face in her snatch. His hands grasped her buttocks, kneading and stretching. After a minute, she pulled him up so they could kiss again, and then sank to her knees to mouth his seeping cock.

Meanwhile, Andrea had removed Andy's underwear and had his rod between her lips. Slurping and moaning sounds were all that could be heard for the next few minutes as the females knelt to suck the standing males. It became a tiring position, so the men backed up and slouched on the sofa and the women knelt on the seats beside them.

Nicole's hand drifted over to fondle Andy's balls, which made it all the sweeter for him. Noticing this, Andrea did likewise to Nick. Coming up for air, the two women found themselves staring at one another. Andrea did the only logical thing and pressed her lips to Nicole's. The older woman responded eagerly and passionately, and she found herself really enjoying the kiss of another woman.

When they returned to cock, both attacked Nick's, taking turns on his shaft. Having to lean over her father, Andrea played with his cock with her hand. Finally, the two women gave the older man the double attention. After a while, they returned to Nick and then continued to alternate between the two.

Sensing that the continued assault by two mouths on their cocks was pushing the two men way too close to exploding, the women moved in between the guys. Strangely, or perhaps not, Nicole wanted another taste of Andrea's lips, and the two pressed their mouths together. The force of Nicole's kiss pushed the younger girl to a slouch exposing her nipple. Her father quickly latched onto it with his lips. On the other side, Nick's hands were all over the two women.

Andrea sat up to force Nicole into a position similar to the one that she had been in, and instead of continuing their kiss, the younger woman chose to fix her mouth to a different set of lips: those between the older woman's legs. Moaning her delight, Nicole pulled her son's face to hers. Andy maneuvered his daughter onto all fours, his tongue seeking out the two orifices between her legs. He bathed both in saliva.

Andrea was glad Nicole had soaked in the tub. It gave her delectable pussy a fresh flavor. She fucked the woman's vagina with her tongue and sucked her clit ferociously and in no time Nicole was writhing as an explosive orgasm took hold. It was made all the sweeter with her son's lips pressed to hers.

When she had recovered, Nicole noted, "Wow, I've never come from a woman's tongue before. That was spectacular."

"It was as much fun from my position," Andrea pointed out.

"Oh, really? Then let me try that."

The women switched positions. Nicole attempted to do to Andrea what the younger woman had done to the older woman. With his mother's rear facing him, Nick's tongue lapped the sweet juice's still flowing from her pussy. Andrea crooked her neck to take her father's leaking cock into her mouth. He moved a bit so it wasn't such a strain on her.

Andrea was not expecting much from Nicole's cunnilingus, but she was pleasantly surprised at the woman's determination; so much so that she actually had a satisfying orgasm.

The men took over arranging the women on hands and knees facing each other. Andrea licked her own juices off of the older woman's face. From the behind Andy fucked his daughter while Nick did the same to his mother. A symphony of moaning and groaning followed. In a further duet, Andy tilted his head to one side and was able to lock lips with Nicole while Nick leaned to the other side to do the same with Andrea.

The erotic nature of the foursome was such that Nick could not hold out and blew his load all over his mother's back. To his surprise, when he finished shooting, she kneeled upright and rubbed the liquid mess all over his abdomen. Nicole then slouched on the sofa. Nick spread her legs and licked her pussy.

Andy and Andrea halted their action so he could sit next to Nicole. His daughter did the logical thing and sat in his lap impaling herself on his cock. Nicole reached over to fondle Andy's balls as he fucked his daughter. The combination of stimuli coaxed Andy to orgasm, and sensing he was about to, Andrea quickly turned around, opened her mouth and let him spray her tonsils. Holding as much as she could in her mouth, the younger woman turned back to the older woman and shared her mouthful.

Seeing his girlfriend and his mother swapping cum was enough to bring Nick back to full erection. And now, he wanted to fuck his girlfriend. Andy wanted to do the same. The men laid the women down on the carpeted floor side by side and went to work mouths to pussies.

Andrea found the feel of Nick's tongue between her legs delightfully different from his mother's; particularly since his attended to her puckered anus also. Now that he had her wet and moaning, he was about to move around to slide his dick into that nice wet hole when his mother pulled Andrea over and had her straddle the older woman's face. Andrea found herself staring at her father eating Nicole for all he was worth.

His mother signaled Nick to enter Andrea from the rear over the older woman's face. As Nick's rock hard cock easily slid into his girlfriend's sopping snatch, his balls came to rest in his mother's mouth. She sucked his testicles as he pumped away inside Andrea. It was absolutely the most thrilling sex he'd ever had.

Looking up to see what was going on, Andy decided to be more of a participant, particularly since the hot action had him hard again also. Squatting on his knees, he positioned himself to enter Nicole's pussy and he found himself face to face with his daughter. They kissed and he played with her tits. Her fingers played with his cock and Nicole's clit. It was the most incredibly erotic position the four had ever tried and because of that not one of them lasted long.

The women came first, almost simultaneously. The men could feel their pussies juice up. That in turn caused Nick to shout that he was coming. He pulled out of Andrea but left his cock between her legs and shot his load against her tummy where it dripped down onto his mother's breasts. Andrea reached between her legs to smear his erupting dick around her belly and the valley between Nicole's tits.

When Nick finished, Andy was ready to come and he blew his wad on Nicole's abdomen and aimed it up to squirt a few drops on his daughter's tits.

When he was done, Andrea eased off of Nicole, and seeing the smudge of pearly semen all over her tits and abdomen and her own, she lay on top of the older woman mashing the combine gooey mess from the two men together. She ended it with a long passionate kiss before rolling over onto her back.

"Damn, that was good," Andrea uttered through heaving breathing as she attempted to catch her breath.

"BestI'veever had," Nick echoed.

"We're going to fuck ourselves to death," Nicole happily noted.

"But what a way to go," Andy said with a grin.

"Speaking of going," Nick said, rising, "I've got to hit the bathroom."

None of the others really acknowledged him because they were all lying around dreamily, as if they had taken some incredible hallucinogenic drug. After a while—she wasn't certain how long—Andrea seemed to notice that it seemed to be taking Nick quite some time. She toyed with the idea of going after him, but she really didn't want to disturb the euphoria she was feeling. But finally, the curiosity got the better of her and she opened her eyes. That was as far as she need to go.

He was stand there towering over her, but all she could see were the two familiar envelopes he held in his hands.

"What the hell is this?" Nick asked, the harshness in his voice instantly cutting through and dissipating the bliss.

His tone also caught the attention of their parents, both immediately eyeing the envelopes also.

"What are you talking about?" Nicole asked, quickly sitting up.

His frown deepening, Nick explained, "Identical envelopes with identical postmarks and dates." Angrily, he yanked the note out of Andrea's mother's enveloped and tossed it to his mother. "Almost identical wording."

Nicole had not read the note from her son's dad, but after skimming it, and with her son's comment about the similarity, she quickly understood what it meant. "Where did you get these, Nick?"

"From Andrea's backpack. I was looking for her book that lists the classes for next semester." He turned to the younger woman. "You stole this frommybackpack?"

Her mind had been working frantically for something to say. "Yeah. I was looking for a textbook in your backpack when you went to the bathroom this morning before our test. I meant to tell you about this."

"Why did you take my letter?" he demanded.

"I was as shocked as you are," Andrea explained in her own defense.

"When were you going to tell us that your mother ran off with my husband?" Nicole asked as though she was questioning a witness on a stand.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers
12