Life Drawing Game

Story Info
Life Drawing model gets hard.
4.1k words
4.67
60.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Drawing Game.

This is a true story.

I have always done Life Drawing classes. Life drawing is when the model poses nude. It usually always starts with quick sketches, a few minutes each, then changing to the next pose. This is to allow us to grab the essence of the poses, the basic form and shape. The poses gradually become longer: 5 minutes, 8 minutes, then a few 10 minute poses. Then we have a short break for maybe 10 minutes. On returning we would half hour poses. It can be very tiring for the model to maintain these half hour poses, sitting still, not moving at all. The teacher would negotiate with the model, finding a balance between what would be good to draw, and what would be comfortable.

Ever since Art School I have found drawing the human body very good for maintaining my skills. I first left school and went to college at the tender age of 18. We always had female models, who were all beautiful in their own ways. The older women in their 60's and 70's were noble and proud, the younger slightly shy. I was intrigued with all their shapes and sizes, and learned to honour their gift of letting us scrutinise them. There was never any judgement.

Finally the day came when I walked into the drawing room, found a stool and easel and looked up. We had a male model! He was young, not bad looking, and naked. I had never seen a real naked man before! I kept my cool amongst my friends, but inside I was excited, joyful at this opportunity to examine a naked male openly. I had fumbled with boys in the past, in the dark, felt them pressing their hard bulge against me as we kissed, while they played with my surprisingly large breasts. But I had never actually seen a penis in the flesh, exposed and vulnerable.

What amazed me was that his penis changed size and position, all by itself! It swelled slightly, then would jerk a bit, and shift on his thigh. The poor fellow was standing naked in a room full of women, ranging in age from 18 to 50, the majority around 18. Of course, nature finally prevailed, and his penis became hard. A few gasps were heard around the room, and few muffled giggles, but no one said a word. His penis became a cock in front of our eyes. I was fascinated, and also turned on. He remained professional, maintaining his pose, while his cock was sticking straight out in front of him. I drew it, with as much detail as possible, all thick, popping out like an exclamation mark from his dark fluffy pubes. I noticed at one point he looked down at himself, then glanced up around the room. Suddenly he caught my eye! I bit my lip, let my eyes graze down his body to his erection, then back up to his eyes. He seemed to take a deep breath, holding my eye contact and I noticed his cock quiver. This was the most sexually charged moment I'd ever experienced!

Finally the teacher called a break and the fellow donned his dressing gown and left the room. When he returned and undressed, his cock had become a penis again, flopping around softly. The rest of the class was non eventful.

That night I went to bed and rubbed my wet 18 year old pussy, thinking of his penis. The way it jerked to life and became hard. Thinking of how thick it was and how it would feel inside me. I had been wet all day after seeing him, and my clit was hard. Dipping my finger in my pussy juice, I rubbed my clit, wondering if he had gone off in the break to jerk off, thinking of all of us young women looking at his erection. I'd left the best moment till last, the moment when he watched me looking at his stiff penis, and I made him gasp and made his cock throb. This made me orgasm so fast that I flooded my young pussy with creamy juice. Dabbling my fingers in that juice, I had to start over again. I rubbed my wet finger tips over my hard clit, holding it on each side and stroking it like guy jerking off. I pictured my drawing model masturbating his cock the same way, tensing and throbbing till his hot sperm shot out over his fist and tummy. I pulled harder on my clit cock, while finger fucking my juicy pussy with my other hand, wanting to have his sperm on me, till my pussy convulsed around my fingers and I came again. This became my go to fantasy for many years to come.

That drawing class was a pivotal point in my life. Ever since then I have been obsessed with the thought of men getting hard and jerking off. What makes them hard? Do they look at porn? Do all men do it? It changed the way I perceived men. Almost every man I saw would get me thinking about what he must do when he's alone and horny. Would he moan and grunt, spraying cum all over himself? Would he have a fast silent wank over a porn magazine, splattering the gorgeous naked girl in gobs of sperm. I remember my first boyfriend was too shy to let me watch him masturbate when I asked him too. But I found his porn magazine with cum stains all over the hottest pictures. I would have sneaky orgasms looking at his porno stash, looking at the sexy women spreading their pussies open, inviting men to stroke their cocks for them. Seeing his sperm streaked across her pussy would always make me cum, showing me what knocked him over the edge. Picturing him frantically stroking, gasping with self pleasure, maybe imagining fucking these delicious women. I think this is what also started me appreciating hot sexy women exposing themselves,seeing them through the eyes of my boyfriend. The Male Gaze, I later found it was called.

Years later, I still have the same kink, except I had had a few opportunities to watch men masturbating. Well, jerking themselves off over me after we fuck. Wonderfully, and also with a tinge of disappointment, most partners usually wanted to fuck me straight away rather than take our time and let me watch them stimulate their cocks to orgasm..

Then I met a guy who preferred masturbating to fucking! It was amazing. We clicked immediately, although it took some months to get to the point of openly fondling ourselves in front of each other. Mutual Masturbation, just saying it turns me on.

We developed a game, a fantasy we played out occasionally, after I told him of my first time seeing a hard penis in the drawing class. We got turned on while I told him the details, and my teenage masturbation sessions that followed. We had a fabulous slow fuck, while I whispered dirty thoughts to him.

Soon after, he asked me if I'd like to draw him. I was slow on the uptake, until he undressed in front of me. That first time was great, although we both came too fast. Over time though, the game evolved into an exquisite role play, encompassing both other kinks: To watch and be watched.

The most memorable occasion was in the afternoon of a lazy day, the curtains slightly drawn, and late enough to have a few beverages. We were watching a movie, cuddled on the couch, when he hugged me, shifting my long red blonde hair aside gently, and whispered in my ear "do you feel like doing some drawing?".

Ah ha! I knew what he wanted, and I always wanted to play this game.

"I'll get my things" I said as I kissed him deeply then got up. I put on some jazz in the background, and got us something to drink.

I watched him undress, and I took off my leggings, leaving me in tiny panties and a slightly see through singlet that was tight around my big round tits.

I set up all my charcoal and pastels, board and paper, and a damp cloth to clean the charcoal off my fingers later. And finally my small reading glasses, as the final touch to our game.

I told him how to pose. "Lay back, with your right arm up behind you, and your left leg bent and resting open against the edge of the couch.

He'd always get a little nervous at first.

"Should I move? Is this ok" he asked shyly.

"That's fine, are you comfy? Are you warm enough? " I asked.

"Yeah, cool" he grinned at me.

The game was on.

I started drawing, looking at the way his torso was turned, the angle of his hips, mark out his arms. I ignored his penis for the moment, getting involved with the tilt of his head, and the always confusing fore-shortening of his hands and feet. I became lost in his form, the light and dark, the shadows. Then I started imagining licking that dip by his hips, that hollow men have there. I don't know what it's called, but I love that place. I would like to pour sweet coconut oil there, make a reservoir of delicious lube, then dip the tip of my tongue in it, trailing it over his smooth chest, around his nipples, to his armpits. Look up into his eyes as I trail more oil down to his groin, to that other small hollow just above the root of his penis.

I returned from my day dream as I noticed him shuffling around slightly.

"Sorry" he suddenly said.

I raised my eyes from my drawing, looking over my glasses at his face .Then I would slowly run my eyes over his chest, down to where his penis was starting to swell.

We had certain key words and phrases we'd become attached to over time. Things we'd need to say for our game. Place markers, specific words that would send a spike of pleasure through us. This moment was one of them, escalating the situation to the next level. This was one of those phrases.

"I'm sorry, my cock's moving, I can't help it" he said quietly, looking down at his penis.

He'd push his cock down, trying to keep it in place, but it moved up his thigh all on it's own.

He looked up at me, watch me looking at his cock. Then he looked back down. I lifted my charcoal from the paper, and peered over my glasses at his penis. I held my breath as it continued to swell, bobbing around as it engorged.

"Sorry, it's getting all hard" he murmured. He tried pushing it down again, so it was caught between his thighs. I kept looking at him over my glasses, till he finally spread his thighs. His cock popped up, moving northward.

Those words ignited me. His obvious desire ignited me. The whole tense situation turned me on so much that I could feel my nipples hardening as I caught a breath. While I don't have great big nipples, when they get hard my areola form solid cones of puckered nipple flesh that stick out, with the actual nipple pink and swollen at the tip. I love my breasts. They are big and pale and round, slightly drooping. I love playing with them and have cum from just having my breasts and nipples played with. I glanced down and sure enough, my nipples were poking out in my tight singlet. This in turn made me realise my pussy was swelling. I contracted my internal muscles, sending a twinge of friction through my clit.

His penis was fully erect now. I always find this such an amazing process to watch. He flared his nostrils, taking a deep breath, then gave me a crooked grin as he looked at me. His gaze then slid down my body. He was taking in how hard my nipples had become, how they stuck out from my big tits, stretching the thin fabric of my t-shirt. Then I noticed his focus moved between my thighs. I parted my legs slightly for him, wondering if my panties were wet. He moaned quietly to himself as his eyes caressed me.

I went back to my drawing, trying not to look at his erection. I filled in some shadow under his thighs, marked in his nipples, and jumped to his legs. His large balls nestled there between his thighs, all smooth and shaven. I started there, enjoying drawing the rounded eggs I could see so clearly. I love that he kept himself shaved for me.

I glanced up to see he was watching me observing him, so I ran my eyes over his hard on, letting him know I was ready for the next stage. I leant forward, to really see his cock. I noticed the veins running the length of it, the ridge around the head, the hole at his tip, slightly open. Then back to drawing, trying to capture his tension, the stiff straight length of him, the parallel space between his cock and his smooth groin, the little dip in his groin, just above his penis. He was taught and upright against his tight smooth stomach, reddish hued, in contrast to his sun kissed brown abs. Solid and long, with that thick cord running up the underside, now exposed to me. His circumcised big head looked so tasty as I licked my lips, remembering all the times I had sucked on it. As I was examining him, he quivered. His cock jerked out and slapped back against his abs. I raised an eyebrow. He moaned, then ran a hand down his torso pressing hard into his groin, around his pulsing cock. His hips raised slightly to meet his hand. His breath quickened.

"Time for a break" I said, prolonging the tension for as long as possible. We had all afternoon, all night to squeeze out every drop of pleasure from this experience together. We got a drink, a smoke, stretched our legs and prepared for the next level.

"A new pose? Yeah, lay back, maybe spread your legs more. Yes like that. Put your hands on your thigh" I suggested.

"This ok?" He asked as he slid his hands up and down his thighs, then settling them up towards his groin.

"Yeah" I smiled.

I was dying to sneak a feel of my pussy, as my clit was begging for attention. He must have been feeling it too. Squeezing my pussy muscles inside, I did the next best thing for my clit and clenched my thighs rhythmically a few times. I needed his cock to be deep inside me, needed something to grasp.

Picking up the charcoal, I started again, mapping his shape on the paper. pretending to not notice his throbbing cock. This continued for a few minutes till he couldn't take it anymore. He looked me in the eye and slowly rubbed the length of his cock against his stomach, arching his hips and moaning. I paused, watching him, letting him see I was watching his hand.

This was a signal. We somehow developed the rules over time. If one of us cracks, and touches them self, the other is allowed to touch them self for the same length of time, but only one at a time (at the start anyway). He had just challenged me to up the stakes.

I spread my thighs further and ran a finger under my wet panties, making sure one of my pussy lips would be left popping out for him to see, my clit sticking out through the satin.

"I can see your pussy" he growled

"oh, sorry" I replied, looking down. My panties were damp, and my one lip was glistening with pussy dew, plump and swollen. I didn't cover myself, in fact I parted my thighs further.

I went back to drawing, his gaze now fastened between my legs. His cock suddenly lurched

"Sorry, I moved" he said with a smile in his voice.

"Yes you did". We'll have to start again. Put your hand around your cock. But you can't move it". I instructed him. I couldn't wait much longer.

He grasped his thick cock, and sighed. He looked so beautiful like that. Straining, trying not to move his fist.

As he was touching, I was allowed another touch. I removed my panties, and shifted forward, legs spread, pussy opening. The pressure on pussy increased, as I pressed against the edge of the couch.

He moaned when he saw my naked cunt. It had become a cunt now, swollen and wet and wanting. He gripped his cock hard and a perfect single drop of pre cum formed on the tip of his cock.

I had to get closer to draw this, real close. I adore pre cum. The slippery feel of it, the taste of it, the indication that he's getting so turned on that his body is leaking for me. I moved to sit on the edge of the coffee table in front of him, my thighs spread. I could smell my juices and felt sure he could too. He look at me, then at my drawing. I'd only drawn his cock. big, the whole page, detailed study. We both looked at the sparkling drop, quivering there at the hole in the tip of his erect cock. It slowly broke, and ran down the length of his cock. We're both watching it, then look up at each other. I try to suppress my grin. Lick my lips.

I reach out to catch his pre cum. Looking him in the eye, I lick his juice off my finger, then suck my finger, wetly. I rub it into my hard nipple, wetting my singlet with it. watching him. He raises his hips, cock sliding once in his fist.

I bit my lip, and tear that page off the pad, and start again. I shift on the edge of the coffee table which pulls my lips open further. He looks at my pussy and I hear him catch his breath. I'm allowed one touch, as he had one. I look down, and gently pull the hood of my clit back, pushing my hips out towards him. We both groan, watching my swollen clit sticking out

"Fuck" he mumbles. I notice his breathing is faster, as am I.

He's squeezing his cock, thinking I can't see him doing it.

"Are you moving?"

"Yeah". he gasps."Your clit, I can't help it your clit is so hard. I want to suck it. Show me your clit".

These words are my undoing...

"Can you see my clit?" I whisper.

"Yeah, it is so big. It's quivering, fuck. you look so fucking hot."

I almost come with these words, they are so powerful to me. I clench my muscles, and we watch as my clit jumps. Another drop of pre cum appears on his knob.

I reach for it, silky smooth and dab it on my clit. I make strings of pre cum again my hard little nub and sigh. Fuck

With a shuddering sigh we both reach for our wine glasses at the same time and have a moment's break, the tension is overwhelming.

I ask him to wrap just 2 fingers around the base of his stiff straight cock. I don't even bother picking up the charcoal. I stay sitting close now.

"Your pussy looks so wet" he whispers."I can smell your pussy juice."

I look down, I'm swollen, moisture is starting to pool in my cunt.

I moan "Yes".

I slide a finger down, into myself. He's watching as I dip inside, then withdraw. I stroke down his cock with my juice. He moans.

"My pussy is swelling, getting ready for your big cock. I'm imagining you thrusting inside me, in and out." I whisper.

I withdraw my finger, pussy drool stretching, I tap my clit again a few times, looking at him.

I don't know how much longer we can take this.

I start drawing again, not concentrating.

"Rub your cock for me. Please" I beg. He grabs his dick, groans and starts slowly thrusting his hips. I lean over and gather some spit, let it drip over his fist. God that wet sound is such a huge turn on. I put one foot on the couch near him, the other up on the coffee table, wide open.

Slide a finger into my cunt, then give him my juice to taste. He sucks my finger, I can't wait any more.

"Tell me" I whisper. Say it"

"Spread your pussy open for me". He growls the magic words." Spread your cunt open, I need to see it".

I spread my lips open wide. My clit is sticking out now, hard and red and swollen.

We both gasp as I make it move, clenching my muscles.

"Fuck" he moans.

I pull back the hood with one finger, gather some pussy juice, and start rubbing my clit. He is stroking.

We start masturbating for each other, for ourselves. It's so intense, so private. His eyes, focused on my pussy, glaze over. He looks down at his cock, all swollen, getting darker, redder, the hole opening.

Fuck. I want him inside me. I need to sit over him, feel it on me, in me.

We look each other in the eye.

"I need to put my cock in you, need to fuck you. hard." he moans.

I'm fucking myself now. Wet slurping sounds as my fingers drag my lips, in & out, in& out.

"God yes! Watch me. Please. I need you. Rub your cock for me" I'm beyond playing the game now, this is serious. I lean back on the table, arching my back, big tits sticking out all round and soft. My cunt is open and wet for him, begging for his cock.

I'm still watching him, the tender but desperate way he turns himself on. His hips are bucking, cock dripping. He rubs his other hand down his chest, to his balls. He snarls in the effort to control himself as his eyes devour me. He is jerking off to me. I am his porn. His cock is shinny with pre cum now. This is beyond perfect, it my ultimate fantasy come to life.

I'm moaning. "Are you going to fuck me?" I stutter.

12