Life Goes On, Another Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,718 Followers

Julie turned to Ralph and was crying while she was hugging him. She turned and then hugged me. Joyce hugged and kissed her husband.

"Well, Mr. Wilson, it looks like you're going to get really lucky tonight," Joyce said to Ralph.

I walked outside and saw John and Teresa waiting for their mother. It brought tears to my eyes when I saw them run to her when they saw her. At least she had good news to tell them. They still had a home to come home to. They were all crying and hugging each other while I was getting into my truck.

I saw very little of Julie in the following two months. They had all their settlement stuff and she and her kids had to get back to being a family. We thought it would be best if I stayed out of the picture till after the divorce.

I spent time with Joyce and Ralph and they let me know how things were going. I tried to spend more time with my mom and dad also. My dad and I went fishing and saw a couple of ball games. It was fun spending time with the old man. I told him about Julie and how I really cared for her. I hoped she would feel the same after her divorce.

I was sitting in Joe's Place having a beer when I looked up and there stood Bob. I never mentioned it but we were pretty much the same size. When we were teenagers, I was a street smart kid and he was a jock. Now he came up to me yelling in my face.

"Where the fuck is Yen? I know you're behind her disappearing. You fucking ruined my life and you're going to pay for it," he said as he went to take a wild swing at me. I blocked his swing and caught him dead center in the gut and down he went.

I thought about getting even for all the shit he did but there were too many witnesses. "Get the fuck out of my life. You lost your wife because you're an asshole. You probably lost Yen because you beat her and held her down while other men fucked her. You're nothing but a piece of shit."

You could have heard a pin drop in the bar. All the people stood back after what I had said. He didn't deny anything. Now he was embarrassed among people who knew him. He got up and headed for the door. I sat down to finish my beer when the bartender said, "Look out."

I quickly ducked and the pool stick came crashing down on the counter. I made a fist and hit him in the balls. He dropped the stick and, as he grabbed his nuts, I hit him with a vicious right to the side of the face. As he was falling to the floor, I put my hand on his throat and was choking him. Before I could squeeze the life out of him two police officers were pulling me off of him.

"Arrest him, arrest him" cried Bob. "I have a restraining order against him."

The police were about to cuff me when the bartender told them exactly what happened. They let me go and arrested Bob for starting the fight. I sat back down at the bar and had twelve beers in front of me. Everyone wanted to buy me a drink. I guess Bob didn't have as many friends as he thought.

It was good to know that Yen got away. I figured I'd call Henry and Kim to see if they were able to help her. I wanted to give them a little time.

I came home from work and looked at the calendar. It was sixty-one days since the court case. It shouldn't be long before Julie would be a single woman. I jumped in the shower and just had on a pair of briefs when I walked into the living room.

There sat Julie in a skirt and blouse. I started to cry when I saw her sitting there. What's the matter with me? Grown men weren't supposed to cry that easily. She stood up and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. Oh, did she ever kiss me.

"Do you still love me, Russ?" she asked.

"More than ever," I answered.

"I'm a single woman and very available to the right man. Are you the right man, Russ?" she smiled.

I gripped the cheeks of her ass in both hands and pulled her hard into my rising cock.

"Russ, I love you. I want to spend tonight night with you. Are you free for the whole night?"

"I'm free for the rest of my life if it's to be with you. Do your kids know you're here?"

Julie laughed. "I told them before I left the house that I didn't expect to be home tonight."

"What did they say?" I asked.

"Mom, tell Russ we said hello and to make you very happy."

We walked into the bedroom and I started undoing her blouse, then her skirt.

"Russ, maybe I should take a shower first?"

"No, you can take one later; I'm not letting you leave my sight."

I took her bra off and laid her on the bed. I slipped off her panties and replaced them with my mouth. She had a hold on my head with both hands as she came screaming with my face and tongue buried deep within her. We spent the whole night making love. I've had a lot of sex in my life but none compared to having sex with someone you truly love.

Epilogue:

It's been three months since Julie's divorce became final. When we're not working we spend most of our free time together. I asked Julie to marry me and she said yes. I got to know John and Teresa fairly well and they are a couple of great kids. I asked their permission to marry their mother.

"As long as you can keep that permanent smile on Mom's face, the answer is yes" they said.

My son came to visit us and when Teresa saw him she said, "Holy shit!" I think that was a good thing. I guess we'll find out in time.

We did hear from Henry and Kim. They said that Yen lives in their community and is studying to become a U.S. citizen. She has a job with the State Department as an interpreter, and her two kids are doing fine. They did have the DNA test done and Bob is now paying child support for his two kids. After the judge saw the tape of what he did to Yen, he issued a restraining order against Bob.

Kim got on the phone and told me that she and Henry are expecting a child in about seven months. They are really happy about having their own family.

We love it when a plan comes together. As far as who got what in the settlement, Bob got his businesses along with the two million dollar debt. The other assets were divided equally. They totaled over three million dollars. Bob had to pay Julie one million five hundred thousand dollars. He kept the property that he had bought and Julie refinanced the house and they had to cash in their investments.

Julie is very happy with the settlement. She has a beautiful home and a good amount of money invested.

When we were getting ready to get married, I told Julie that I wanted a prenuptial agreement.

"What for? I love you and we will share everything equally. In fact if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have gotten anything," replied Julie.

"Prenuptial or I won't marry you. I'll live with you; I'll make love to you all the time. I just won't marry you. I want you to know that I want you only for you and not the money."

"I know that. I want to be Mrs. Russell Morgan. I'll have Ralph draw up a prenuptial agreement, you stubborn old man," she smiled.

After a beautiful wedding and watching all our friends and relatives having a good time, we were headed to the bridal suite. We said goodnight to everyone. Dae was busy dancing with Teresa; we'll have to keep an eye on those two. John had a date and smiled at us. Ralph and Joyce kept laughing. I knew something was up but had no idea what.

I opened up the door and picked up my new bride. I remember her saying she hoped I didn't get a hernia that night. I carried her to our bed and as I dropped her on the bed I noticed it was covered with money.

"What on earth is all that money doing here?" I asked. "There must be over a hundred thousand dollars here. What's going on?" I asked a laughing Julie.

"Well, first off, you wanted a prenuptial agreement so we could separate our assets. The amount of money on the bed is two hundred eleven thousand dollars. You did a job for our family and were suppose to be paid two hundred thousand dollars for your work. So, I'm paying the family debt. The other ten thousand is your money that you used to help my family, now our family. The Sue woman from the club called to thank you for helping Yen and told me about the money you gave her.

"Don't mess it up too much. It's your money but, the Brinks Company will be here in a few minutes to take it to the bank," replied a smiling Julie.

"Honey, what about the other thousand dollars. What is it for?" I asked.

"It's for the fucking you're going to give me tonight, and I want it one dollar at a time," replied Julie.

Don't you love it when a plan comes together.

Thank you for reading my story
Comments are always welcome.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,718 Followers