Life in the Harem Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of the times the orgies were very predicable. Gretchen played her school girl part, the twins were always together, Roxanne as being the black girl was always fucked in the ass, Quan-Yi was tied up and fucked and Barbie tended to become the blonde slut passed around and sampled by everyone. Lucinda and myself were saved these roles as we where attached to Sir Jon and Master. I spent most of my time sitting with Master as co-host while he oversaw that nothing went wrong and that his guests were having a good time. He would occasionally finger me and stroke me, keeping my fires stoked and he would ravish me afterwards when we retired to his bedroom. Sir Jon and Lucinda would always excuse themselves and retire to his bedroom for the evening. She would often spend the night with him.

CHANGE

Master had to go on a special trip. He was meeting a new client that Sir Jon had met and arranged to do business with. Sir Jon had insisted that the new client would only agree to do business if Master traveled out and met with them personally. Master decided to take me with him.

"Think of this as a reward for how well you have done as harem slave and how proud I am of you." He said as he kissed me. My knees buckled as his kisses always had that affect on me.

The plane flew for a few hours before touching down on a dirt runway in the middle of a jungle. When we got out, we were greeted by a small contingent of black men. They all seemed to be carrying machine guns. Master, his two bodyguards and I were escorted into a Range Rover and we then drove off to a compound several miles up in the mountains.

The compound was fenced in with razor wire, with a small band of armed men who guarded the area. Once inside the gate was closed and we exited the vehicle. Off to the side I could see kennels very much like the ones Master owned only these were not as well built. Made of wood and wire they were filled with black men and women who were morning their fate with moans and sighs.

The bodyguards flanked us as Master and I walked towards the main building. We were greeted by a large heavyset black man who was wearing a general's uniform.

"Greetings!" he said as he offered his hand to Master. They shook and we all entered the house. Once inside his office, the body guards stayed off to the sides and I tried to sit away from the action as Master and the General would surely be talking business.

The General ordered some tea be brought in and then began discussing business terms with Master. They were talking money and figures as the General was interested in moving his stock on a monthly basis. It seemed that war in his country produced a limitless stock of product that he was eager to sell to someone with the connections and pull that Master had.

Quickly they began to disagree as Master quoted him one price and the General balked at it.

"I was quoted 100." The General boomed.

Master remained calm. "I couldn't possibly do 100. 85 is a fair price and is more than generous."

The General became agitated.

"I will not just give them away. You insult me with your offer. You're associate assured me that the price would be 100!"

Master paused for a moment. He had a funny look on his face then answered.

"My associate knows better than to offer a price I will not pay."

The General smiled as the group of servants brought in the tea to serve them.

"Then perhaps your associate knows something you don't know!" he menaced and nodded to his servants.

The servants produced machetes and quickly chopped at the throats of the two bodyguards, catching them unaware. The choking as the surprised bodyguards slumped to the floor bleeding out on it was the last sounds uttered from them.

I screamed as the sight of the gushing blood and the sudden violence overwhelmed my senses. One of the servants grabbed me and thrust the blade to my throat. The other two servants grabbed a hold of Master.

"What the fuck is this?" Master yelled. He struggled but the servants held firm.

The General stood up from his desk and strode around to Master.

"It seems your associate thinks he can do business better than you!" he said.

"He set up this meeting to get rid of you. It seems he's tired of being the lackey..."

Master struggled again but realized he could not break free.

"Sir Jon and I will be doing business for a long time, I think, especially at the agreed upon price of 100, not 85!"

Master was silent.

"Don't worry," the General smiled. It was a toothy grin, like a shark. "Sir Jon has plans for the two of you. Guards! Take them away!"

The guards who had been disguised as servants manhandled us away and into a cell. They locked the door and left us alone.

I sobbed and held onto Master as this turn of events scared me. I had no idea where we were, and now we were prisoners of some diabolical slave dealer. Sir Jon had deceived Master and was taking over his business, and Master faced a fate worse than death. I too had an uncertain future as Master's consort.

Master shushed me and placed me on the single cot. He looked around to make sure we were not being monitored then he took his shirt off. He pulled at a bandage attached to his underarm.

"What are you..." I asked.

He shushed me and continued working at the scab of skin. I had noticed the bandage before, but had never wondered what type of wound it was.

Master peeled away the flap of skin and revealed a small pocket embedded into his body. He pulled out a small phone that had been hidden there. He flipped it open and quickly punched in a number. He waited a moment.

"Yeah, it's me." He whispered into the phone. "Code red! It was a set up. I need an out. Do not trust Sir Jon. He is the enemy now." He waited for a reply and then flipped the phone closed and placed it back into his body.

"Help me get this sealed and the bandage back on." He asked me. I worked with him on resealing the flap of skin. It was self sealing, like Velcro, and once back in place, it looked like an old scar. He had me reapply the bandage and then he put his shirt back on.

I looked at his for an explanation. He smiled. "This was a present from the Doctor. He has a variety of unique applications that he has worked to perfection from his various experiments. He implanted me with this a few years ago in case of an emergency. No one but the Doctor and now you knows."

I nodded. "What's going to happen to us?" I asked.

His face turned grim. "I always have a contingency plan to get me out of sticky situations like this. I'm very good at my job and this is one of the reasons why. Hopefully help will come soon and we can make it out of here. After that...well, I will just have to deal with Sir Jon."

The way he said that last bit made me feel sorry for Sir Jon. I'm sure Master would have something evil in mind for Sir Jon and I was sickly keen to discover what that would be.

An hour later, two men dragged Master out of the cell and took him away. I was left alone in the cell for what seemed like the rest of the day. When evening came, Master was brought back into the cell. His clothes were ripped and blood covered most of his body. They dropped him on the floor and after leaving, I helped him to the cot. They had tortured him.

I tried to clean him up as best as possible. He was semi-conscious and in a lot of pain. They had removed some of his teeth. His mouth was bloody and he spit blood. His left hand had been broken and he muttered to me about resetting the bones. He walked me through it in gasps as I slowly pulled the bones back into place. He screamed each time, passing out only to be revived by me for the next set of instructions. I had tears in my eyes at the pain I was causing my Master.

I wrapped his hand as best I could with a strip from my dress and cuddled with him as he tried to sleep. I was afraid of what would happen next. Master has said help was on the way, but so far nothing had happened.

In the middle of the night the door to our cell opened quietly. A man slunk in and nudged us awake. "Stay quiet!" he whispered. "I am a friend!"

He led us out of the cell and down a maze of corridors till we reached the outside. There was a hole in the fence that he led us through and then we were free and in the jungle.

Kinja, was his name. He guided us slowly through the thick undergrowth of the jungle. We travelled slowly as Master was barely conscious from the torture he had endured. I was not dressed for a trek through the jungle. My short sundress was in tatters, and my heels had long been abandoned as I tripped over the sharp branches and ground as he found a small game trail.

Kinja urged us to continue on. Soon it would be light out and our escape would be discovered. "The General will have every soldier out looking for us!" he exclaimed. Getting caught was not something Kinja was eager to have happen.

As dawn began to get stronger, Kinja led us down a new path where we came across a green Range Rover with some men waiting for us. He called out to them and they hurried over and helped carry Master and myself to the vehicle. They loaded us in and Kinja bade us farewell. I thanked him profusely as Master was no longer conscious.

We rode in the vehicle for a few hours along the bumpy dirt rode until we came to a small clearing. There in the clearing was a helicopter waiting for us. Master certainly knew how to plan for eventualities!

We were loaded onto the helicopter and an Arab pilot buckled us in and flew us out of the jungle. I stayed awake, watching over Master, and also making sure that the pilot was on our side.

The landscape began to change, from dense forest, to light trees, to savanna to finally desert. We were in the air for most of the day. Finally we were out to sea. I asked the pilot if he had enough fuel, and he nodded. I continued to attend to Master's wounds and before long I could see we were headed to an island. As the island grew larger, I realized that it was the same island slave fortress that I had visited with Master a while ago as a house slave.

We touched down and there was a vehicle waiting to take us up to the castle. Once inside a medic pushed me away and started working on Master. He was wheeled to a small infirmary and the medic proceeded to patch him up. He turned to me, "Nice work attending to his wounds, you've saved me a lot of work!" he complimented me.

"Will he be okay?" I asked.

The medic nodded, and I slumped down with relief.

12