Life is a Carnival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wish I had," Kim said with a wistful look in her eyes as she looked up at the ceiling. "Wish I had - that covers a lot of things for me. You got any brothers or sisters?"

"Me, no," I said. "Wish I did. A brother especially. Funny how all my friends wish they didn't have brothers and sisters."

"That's human nature," Kim told me. "We always want what we don't have, or what somebody els has."

"I'd love to live your life," I told her, while tracing the outline of her anchor tattoo with my finger. "It's so exciting."

"It's bullshit, Sport," Kim said. "All hustle and bullshit. No place to call home most of the time. Living like a gypsy and smelling like a pig most of the time.

"You smell delicious," I assured Kim, nibbling under her arm as I spoke, which was a habit I had taken up and something that Kim seemed to enjoy, judging by the way she would squirm and sigh in response.

"Not without your shower, Sport," Kim told me. "Usually, it's just a whore's bath most of the time."

"I wish we had air conditioning like some of the other houses around here do," I lamented as the sweat oozed out of my pores.

"You've got a lot of wishes for a guy that has a whole lot going for him. At least you have a fan," Kim noted, seeming to think that the old wheezing contraption was making a difference in the sauna that my bedroom had become. "Of course, if we relaxed like this a little more often..."

"Do you think that I could get a job over there?" I asked hopefully.

"You mean, when we break down?" Kim asked. "Yeah, Come by Saturday night after midnight. Hard work and shitty pay if you want it."

"No, I mean all the time," I said. "Like you do."

"You have got to be kidding, Sport," Kim said. "Leave all this to travel up and down the east coast most of the year? Besides, what would you do?"

"I dunno," I said, trying to think of something I could do over there. "I can cook a little."

"Well, you can cook me something if you want," Kim said. "I don't think you'd like the life after the newness wore off though. Trust me, it sucks. I'm doing it only because I don't know anything else. I'm busting my ass, hustling and squirreling money away as fast as I can, and when I get enough, I'm gone."

"Where are your parents? Do you have brothers and sisters?"

"Good question," Kim snapped. "That's one I ask all the time. The answer is, who the fuck knows?"

"You don't know?"

"I know that my parents used to work for the carnival, and they carted me around with them every year. I remember being with them until I was about 12, and then all of a sudden, they were gone. They left me with a couple of people here. I used to call them my aunt and uncle but I guess they're as close to parents as I had. They retired last year, and now except for a few friends I'm all alone."

"I'm sorry," I said, realizing that I had upset Kim with the question that was obviously a touchy subject.

"Not your fault, Sport," Kim said. "I have to vent every once in a while. No harm done and besides... what's the fucking difference?"

Kim was looking down at my dick, which was hard and poking her on the hip.

"I tell you that sorry tale about my miserable orphan life and you get a hard-on over it?"

"It wasn't the story, Kim," I told her. "It's just that I'm crazy about you."

"Well, you are crazy," Kim said, looking over at the clock as she grabbed another rubber. "When does your mother get home?"

"Twenty minutes at the earliest," I declared.

"Well, that means this will be the last time today," Kim said as she put the rubber on me. "Of course, knowing you, maybe not."

"Tomorrow?" I asked hopefully, as Kim pushed me back down on the bed before straddling my crotch and expanding my education a little more.

"You still got the shower and the brew, I'll be here," Kim said, groaning as she put my cock between the lips of her sex and eased slowly down.

***

Chapter Fifteen: Kim comes early.

After I walked Kim back to the carnival, I told her that I wanted her to come over earlier tomorrow. She protested that she worked late every night and liked to sleep late, but I kept asking - pleading - and she finally relented, telling me that she would.

That evening, I stood with my friend Barry as we hung out around the Haunted House, telling him of my exploits as we watched Kim doing something to the Giant Ferris Wheel, which was not giant as Ferris wheels go, and now was not moving.

"Five times," I said in a low voice. "It was like I couldn't get rid of my boner. Every time I came it would come back to life."

"Glad you got that over and done with," Barry said. "I think you were putting too much thought into being a virgin anyway. There's more to life and love than putting notches in your headboard."

"Easy for you to say," I told him, knowing that if he was keeping track all of his life, his headboard would have been whittled away to a stack of toothpicks by now. "Anyway, I don't want to have sex with a whole bunch of girls. Just Kim. I think I'm in love with her."

"You always fall in love with your first one," Barry said. "I think that next week, when this zoo leaves town, you'll have forgotten all about Kim and be ready to track down a local girl for yourself."

"I don't think so," I said. "She's so great. She's got a sexy body, and she lets me do anything I want. She's smart too. She's got a vocabulary that you wouldn't believe."

"That's cool," Barry said. "I just think she's a little fast for you, if you know what I mean."

"I'm learning," I told Barry.

"That's not what I meant," Barry said. "Never mind, though. Enjoy yourself man. You deserve it."

"You know what the word insatiable means?" I asked him. "I bet you don't. Kim does. She said that's what I am."

"In that case, I guess it means that you're a horny dude who can't get enough of her," Barry replied. "Right?"

"Close enough," I admitted.

I wanted to talk to Kim, but she was busy and then I couldn't find her, so I went home and tried to get a good night's sleep in anticipation. With that in mind, I only masturbated once before retiring for the night.

The next morning, the old man was sniffling still, and when Mom suggested he stay home, I wanted to scream at her. Fortunately, Dad was one of those types that wouldn't stay home from work unless he was near death, so I was elated when they both headed for work.

With them out of the way, I went to work. By the time Kim arrived, sleepy-eyed and muddy, I had everything almost ready.

"This better be good to get me up this early," Kim said, looking a bit grouchy from getting up at the ungodly hour of ten in the morning, but when she sniffed and looked around, her demeanor changed. "Smells like your Mom cooked something good."

"Go take your shower," I suggested. "I'll get your clothes washing for you."

I watched Kim shed her clothes, relishing the view of her glorious naked body once again.

The bumble bee on the butt, the anchor on her bicep and the rose on her ankle reminded me that I needed to get a tattoo myself. Something like a big heart with KIM somewhere on it. It would probably hurt like hell, but at least she had a short name, I said with my peculiar brand of logic.

I dug out another fresh t-shirt from my old man's collection and set it on the bathroom hamper before grabbing her dirty clothes and going back to work in the kitchen. Kim emerged from the bathroom shortly, looking majestic as she emerged from the cloud of steam that billowed around her, drying her hair and wearing the t-shirt and nothing else.

The t-shirt hid little, coming down just to the timberline of her lush pubic triangle, and I came to the conclusion that the only sight in the world nearly as erotic as Kim naked would be Kim in that wife-beater.

"Having company?" Kim said as she watched me putting the food on the table.

"No. This is for you. Us," I explained, and even though Kim said I was crazy, she didn't hesitate as I pulled a chair out and motioned for her to sit.

"You did all this yourself, Sport?" Kim asked as she started piling food on her plate.

I had, and in retrospect I may have gone a bit overboard. My old man had taken the family to a Howard Johnson's for something called a brunch, and I guess since that day I had been inspired by the concept of having a whole lot of food to choose from, so I had done a little shopping for this occasion.

The stacks of pancakes and french toast, the pound of bacon, along with breakfast sausages, toast, and a dozen eggs scrambled, probably could have fed the entire carnival crew. Kim did her best to finish it off herself though, and for such a skinny girl she could sure put food away.

"Stuffed," Kim said, leaning back into her chair as she flipped her fork onto her plate. "That was great, Sport. Can't believe you went to all that work. It was very magnanimous of you to prepare such a prodigious feast."

There was still a lot of food left over, but we had eaten quite a bit, and I even knew what Kim meant, proving that my vocabulary wasn't all that bad.

As for me, I was full, but has something else on my mind, and if my vocabulary was better I could have come up with a more eloquent way of putting what was on my mind than I did.

"Would you... uh... like to lay down and rest after all that?" I managed to ask.

"Lie down and rest?" Kim said with a raised eyebrow. "Is that what you really mean?"

"Well, you know. I was just, you know," I mumbled, but Kim was already on her feet.

Kim came over and grabbed me by the hand, almost skipping as she led me to my own room. How I loved her when she was like this, I thought as I trailed that cute bumble bee down the hall.

Moments like this, she wasn't the wise-cracking and cryptic woman that worked at a carnival. Instead, she was a wacky and goofy kid, acting about as innocent and crazy as I was, and I loved this girl so much I could neither explain or contain how I felt.

"Not unless you want to, Sport," Kim said as she saw me reach into my drawer for a rubber.

"Really?" I asked.

"I never did it before without one," Kim said, tugging down my underwear and helping me get them off. "I'm curious about how it feels."

I hadn't either, of course, but when I went myself slide into Kim, I discovered that it was a whole different ballgame. Without the condom, I could feel her pussy surrounding my dick, her muscles contracting and enveloping me, almost as if she was devouring my dick as I fought the inevitable.

"It's okay, Sport," Kim said after I finished way too soon. "That felt nice."

"Didn't want to cum that quick," I lamented.

"I'll bet you'll last longer next time," Kim said. "You learn fast. You can save those baggies for your next conquest."

Although I don't know how skilled I had gotten, I do know that it felt so good that I wanted more, and if she thought I was resilient before, Kim soon found out that I had only scratched the surface.

"I need another shower Sport," Kim announced as she got up from the bed and looked at the clock, having learned my parents schedule quickly. "And you're a mess too. These sheets have got to go before tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" I asked/said excitedly, and Kim looked at me like she was surprised at her commitment to coming back Friday.

"Sure, why not?" Kim said. "Just go easy on the food. I think it might have slowed you down a little."

I must have looked alarmed at that, because Kim shook her head as she told me that she was being sarcastic, before she walked off to the bathroom while I looked at the carnage that was my bed.

The sheets were stained with blood. MY blood, which came from my knees having had layers of skin removed because of friction. My back was burning too, and my hands and elbows were red and sore as well. I wondered why Mom didn't use those dryer sheets that were supposed to make your laundry softer, because a guy needed a gentler surface if he was going to do this kind of thing all day.

I had lost count somewhere along the line, but we had to have made love at least seven times in the five hours we had been in bed, and when we weren't coupled that way, it seemed we were kissing or sucking or touching each other in some fashion. This is the life, I thought to myself. The life I wanted to live. Working with Kim and playing around with Kim, and when we weren't at work, we would be in bed together.

"I love you, Kim," I said as I walked back to the carnival with her.

"I know you do, Sport," Kim answered. "You're a cool guy. See you tomorrow, right?"

"Maybe later tonight?" I asked hopefully after she gave me a kiss and headed off to work.

"Working, Sport," she called back. "Gotta hustle."

***

Chapter Sixteen: Friday on my mind.

That Friday was one of the more unusual days of my life, although it didn't start out that way. I had made Kim a more modest meal when she arrived, partly because our pantry was depleted from my previous cooking and partly because I felt really horny. When I told Kim about my elevated desire she could only roll her eyes.

"You realize that there might be something wrong with you," Kim said as she polished off the grilled cheese sandwich and leaned back from the table. "Come here."

I got up from my chair and obediently went to Kim, who unbuckled my jeans and let them fall to the floor, and after yanking down my underwear, proceeded to gobble my dick for dessert right there in the kitchen. I managed to last almost a minute before my knees buckled and I came.

"There, now that should tide you over until I get out of the shower," Kim said, getting up and getting undressed on her way to the bathroom.

I grabbed the clothes off the floor and bought them over to the washing machine, but waited on getting them going until Kim turned on the shower, and instead of starting the machine I stripped down and went into the bathroom.

"Why am I not surprised?" Kim remarked when I peeked around the shower curtain.

"Can I come in?" I asked timidly.

"Sure," Kim chuckled. "I'm surprised you didn't think of this before. What are you going to do? Watch me, wash me or fuck me?"

"Uh... can I do all three?"

In fact, I didn't watch her all that long. The temptation to touch that lean and slick body was too strong, and Kim didn't seem to mind when I offered to soap her down, but instead just stood there with her hands holding her hair behind her while I soaped all those favorite parts of her.

I lathered those beautiful banana boobs until her nipples had fully blossomed, soaped those furry underarms of hers with loving care and scrubbed that magnificent bush as slowly and sensuously as I could, while Kim smiled and enjoyed my attention to detail.

After kneeling down and scrubbing her feet, getting between each toe with the precision of a diamond cutter, the effect of being at eye-level with Kim's pussy started to get to me. Kim noticed this when I got up and poked her with my erection, and laughed.

"Wanna do it in here?" Kim asked, and I nodded like an eager puppy. "Better hurry before the hot water goes."

Kim went to the end of the tub and bent over, touching her toes and exposing herself to me. Through the steam and the spray of the shower I looked at the bumble bee on her butt as I spread her cheeks and stuck my dick into her from behind.

I held on to Kim's hips as I thrust into her hard, enjoying the grunt that she let out with each slap of our wet skin. Even though I hadn't gotten the washing machine going yet, we still ran out of warm water at the end, and it was a crazy sensation to be having my back blasted by water that grew increasingly cooler.

Covering Kim's body with my own as best I could, I finally came as I milked her dangling breasts, squeezing the slippery orbs while I came.

"Kill that fucking water, Sport!" Kim squealed as the freezing spray cascaded over us, and I managed to turn it off with minimal fumbling before we jumped out of the tub and collapsed in each other's arms while gasping for air.

As we looked at each other, soaking wet and shivering, I concluded that Kim never looked so incredible. Water dripping from her her, and with a twinkle in her eye and a smile that lit up the dim room, she looked so alive and radiant that she made my head spin. I could not believe how lucky I was, and what a wonderful week this had been for me.

As we looked at each other and laughed, Kim suddenly jumped into me and kissed me. Really kissed me, and that wasn't something she usually did. Not like this, and as we hugged and kissed each other passionately, I thought that maybe - just maybe - Kim had fallen in love with me too.

"I love you so much," I told her for the umpteenth time.

"I'm never going to forget you, Sport," Kim said, squeezing my ass before slapping it hard.

That wasn't an "I love you" but it was something.

***

Chapter Seventeen: Meat Loaf

After we dried each other off, I got the clothes washing before we headed into my bedroom. Kim had put on another of the wife-beater t-shirts my old man had unknowingly given her, since there was no sense in her getting dressed even if she had something to wear.

We listened to the radio while we relaxed in bed, commenting on the various songs as they came on. Kim hated disco, which further enamored her to me, and we lamented the fact that you couldn't get away from Saturday Night Fever, whose music seemed to be blast out of every speaker at the carnival.

After lamenting the sad state of music as we saw it, Kim's eyes suddenly lit up when "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" came on the radio. I liked the song, but Kim went nuts, and we went from singing along with it to screaming it at each other, and by the time we came to "We're gonna go all the way tonight's the night," we were.

Not even the sound of Phil Rizzuto's voice could slow us down, and by the time Meat Loaf had wrapped things up, we had slid to the floor in a tangle of bedding. Kim came so loudly she had drowned out the music and sent a shiver down my spine as the feral nature of her cries made me cum along with her.

"LOVE that song," Kim said while we tried to get up on our feet again.

"I know," I told her as I looked at the claw marks she had accidentally made on my shoulders during it all.

"Oops!" Kim said, running her fingers along the scrapes.

I didn't care, and actually felt like they were an award of sorts. As I watched Kim pad out of the bedroom, still clad in the t-shirt with her butt wiggling, I felt on top of the world.

There was a thumping noise out in the kitchen, and Kim said something that I didn't hear.

"What?" I yelled out, and all I heard was another muffled noise before Kim came back into the room with a quart of beer in her hand.

"I couldn't hear what you said," I told Kim as she closed the door behind herself.

"Wasn't talking to you," Kim said with a shrug. "I was talking to your old man."

"What?" I hissed, and my eyes must have bugged out like Marty Feldman's.

"Think it was your old man."

"He's home?"

"If he looks like you 30 years and 50 pounds from now and has a gray uniform on, he's home."

"Shit!" I whispered loudly. "He saw you? Like that?"

Kim shrugged her shoulders and took a belt from the bottle of beer before nodding.

"What did he say?" I asked, refusing the offer of a drink.

"He said hello," Kim nonchalantly replied.

"What did you say?"

"I asked him how he was doing, and he said he was fine but he had a cold," Kim explained.

"What did he say about you? He had to have seen you."

"Oh, he definitely saw me," she chuckled

"Did you cover up?"

"With what, Sport?"

"I'm screwed," I said, plopping back on the bed and waited for either the bellowing voice to beckon to me from the living room, or for the bedroom door to fly open.

"Relax, Sport," Kim said. "He seemed cool. Here. You need this more than I do."