Life is Strange Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled that big cock out of her mouth and looked at me lustily. "Help me with this. Put your sweet mouth on my husband's cock and make his year."

I leaned forward slowly and reached up hesitantly to wrap my hand around his cock. I touched the drop of precum on his glans with the tip of my tongue, then kissed his glans. I wasn't really shy or hesitant. This was a golden opportunity to be a true cock tease, and I was milking it for all it was worth.

I looked up, and his eyes were focused on me like laser beams. When I took him inch by wonderful inch into my mouth, the look on his face sent a shock through my pussy. I wouldn't have been surprised if he didn't fill my mouth right then. I soon discovered that he's made of sterner stuff than that. I couldn't take all of him, but I surely enjoyed what I could. He was so fucking hard, and he felt so good in my mouth. I loved his cock, and I couldn't wait to taste his cum.

Kim pulled my head back and kissed me while my hand continued to stroke his cock. "I think Bob needs to return the favor. Don't you?"

She didn't wait for an answer. The look on my face told her all she needed to know. She pushed me down onto the bed and lay down next to me. Bob climbed onto the foot of the bed and began kissing his way up my legs while Kim kissed my lips. By the time his mouth found my pussy I was ready to scream with desire. Kim nuzzled and bit my neck while her husband ate my pussy. She lowered her head and sucked my right nipple, and that was all it took. I've had some epic orgasms in my life, including some real record-breakers with Kim. This was something new and wonderful. I thought about it a lot afterward. I think that was the defining moment for me. That was the moment when I realized that my wonderful friend Bob was sharing something wonderful with me. There was no fear or hesitation, only orgasmic joy. It was amazing.

He moved up my body as I spread my legs for him. Kim ran a hand down to my pussy and gently fingered my clit. She wrapped her hand around her husband's cock and began rubbing the head against my clit. "I want the man I love to make the woman I love cum."

She slid his glans down my slit to my opening and guided him inside me. I watched his cock as it slid in deep, and when his pubic hair brushed against my clit I came all over his cock. I was a quivering orgasmic mess when I finally looked up into his eyes. He smiled sweetly, then kissed me passionately. Our tongues played as he began to fuck me with long and languid strokes. It felt so damn good that it didn't take any time at all for him to make me cum again.

We were kissing passionately and moving together slowly, enjoying the glow of our new connection, and not even close to done. Kim decided it was time to enter the game when Bob pulled a pillow under my hips and got onto his knees. He grabbed my ass with both hands and began seriously fucking my brains out. Kim straddled my face, and I attacked her pussy with my tongue. I really don't know how good of a job I did. I wanted her to feel wonderful, but her husband's cock was fucking me silly, and I couldn't concentrate.

I must have done okay because she literally flooded my mouth when she came. She fell off my face onto the bed, letting me see her husband. His lean body and fat cock were poetry in motion as he fucked me. That fat cock sliding in and out of my pussy took me over the top, and I screamed in ecstasy, overwhelmed by the intensity of my orgasm.

I could tell Bob was getting close, and I knew what I wanted. "I want your cum down my throat, Bob!"

He pulled his cock out of my pussy, and I quickly moved to take him in my mouth. I sucked his cock greedily as he exploded. I swallowed twice, but he still managed to fill my mouth. He fell back on the bed in a post-orgasmic daze.

I turned to his lovely wife and shared his cum through a deep kiss. It was the most decadent thing I've ever done in my life, and I fucking loved it.

The three of us had an awesome evening. Our relationship had changed in the most wonderful way. I especially enjoyed double-teaming Kim with Bob's help. We made her cum so hard, so many times. Bob fell asleep first. He'd certainly earned it. Kim and I talked softly while trading kisses. We were both giddy with happiness. She was so excited about getting a shot at my husband that I had to finger her to orgasm so she could sleep.

David

The text I received on Saturday morning from my amazing wife was short. "Had a wonderful night. Can't wait until you are home."

I tried to call, but she didn't answer, and she didn't respond back to my text. I was dying to know about last night, and I suspected she was deliberately keeping me in the dark. The mischievous vixen was teasing me. She knew I would be chomping at the bit for details, and she was making me wait. Air travel is a pain in the ass. Even more so when I'm desperate to get home.

It was early evening when I arrived home. The house was dark and silent when I walked into the kitchen from the garage. I was over the teasing and needed to know what was going on. I dragged my suitcase back to the bedroom while trying to call Dawn. I walked into the bedroom, juggling the suitcase and phone, then dropped both. Candles romantically lit the room, casting a romantic glow on the blindfolded and nude woman tied to our bed. I could tell by the red hair that it was Kim.

I blurted out, "Holy fucking shit!" and cringed at my outburst. Kim never moved, and that's when I noticed the earbuds. Her foot was twitching in time to some tune I couldn't hear. I studied her amazing body while stripping my clothes off, and that nearly ended in disaster. I was trying to pull my pants off, hopping on one leg, when I tripped over the suitcase. I took a bit of a tumble and thought how fortunate I was that she couldn't see me. My lust for her would have quickly turned to embarrassment when she started laughing.

I had a rug burn on my elbow, but all things considered, I got off easy. I finished undressing while lying on the floor, then popped up at the foot of the bed like the horniest jack-in-the-box ever known. I reached out and gently touched her foot. It's a good thing she was tied down, or I think she would have gone through the ceiling.

I gently stroked her foot, and she immediately calmed. She knew who was there, or at least she hoped she knew. I slid my hands up her legs as I climbed onto the bed, basking in the silky softness of her skin. I knelt above her and caressed her face with my hand. She turned her head into my caress and kissed the palm of my hand.

I moved my hand away and replaced it with my lips. Our first romantic kiss was more than I had imagined it would be, and it just got better as it got deeper. I pulled the blindfold off so I could look into those wonderful green eyes. I untied her hands, and she pulled the earbuds out while I worked on her ankles. Once she was freed, I laid down beside her and pulled her into my arms. "I hope I'm not ruining your fantasy, and I'm sure we can have fun with it another time. I need to look into your beautiful eyes right now. I need to know that you want me like I want you. I don't want you tied down. I want you free to do what you want, even if it's to get out of bed and leave."

She kissed me for the longest time, then looked into my eyes as she caressed my chest. "I'm not going anywhere, David. I'm where I want to be, in your arms. Love me, David. Show me what I've been dreaming about and wanting for so long."

We made love for the first time. My feelings for Kim were nearly overwhelming. Holding her in my arms, knowing how much she loved my wife, and finally having my dream come true was very emotional. I couldn't wait to show her how I felt. I deliberately kept my pace slow because I knew that if I let my arousal take me, it would be over in no time. This first time was very important to me, and I wasn't about to orgasm until she had, at least twice.

I made her cum the first time with my mouth, the second time while buried inside her warmth, and the third time we orgasmed together. We stayed connected in the afterglow, and I couldn't stop kissing her. I was grateful that she shared herself with me, but I was also very happy about this wonderful change in our lives. I didn't have to ask if we would be making love again. We both knew that we would and ten minutes later, we did.

The second time was just plain fun. We were all over the bed, trying stuff with each other for the first time. We were laughing at one epic fail when Dawn joined us. She had been hiding in the en suite bath and watching. Our laughter was the cue she had been waiting for. "Having fun fucking my best friend and lover, Dave?"

I grinned at my wife. "Absolutely!"

She plopped onto the bed and gave Kim a lustful kiss. "Did you like fucking my hubby?"

Kim positively glowed when she responded, "Your husband made love to me, and it was wonderful. Then he started fucking me, and it was amazing...Until you interrupted. You gonna' help or not?"

My giggling wife joined right in, and boy, did they put on a show. I let them go at each other and slipped my cock into whatever opening was available at any one time. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves until we were relaxing in the afterglow and my wife mentioned that she had been filming us. "I even got him undressing, which, I must say, was fucking hilarious. I had to pinch myself hard to keep from laughing."

She jumped out of bed and went to the bookshelf. She grabbed the Go-Pro and returned to bed. The two of them laughed until they had tears in their eyes at my pratfall. I will admit that it was funny. I looked like some crazed madman, struggling to get naked and get at the gorgeous woman tied to the bed.

"I don't suppose I can talk you out of showing that to Bob?"

Dawn's laugh was so full of happiness. "Not on your life."

Not long after that, we showered and went to the kitchen for a bite to eat. I was starving but had a difficult time focusing on eating because of the two very hot women sitting across from me. The fact that they were naked and kept tongue wrestling didn't help matters.

Kim left a little while later to allow Dawn and me some alone time. I was very pleased with the change in my wife, but I wanted to hear what she had to say about it and reassure her that, if anything, I loved her more than before.