Life of a call Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell he was far too shy to tell me what he wanted so I just took over the scene. I pushed him on his back and then climbed on cowgirl style. This is one of my favorite positions because I can control the action, going as fast or as slow, as I want. We were both sweating and just as I began to worry about him going over the top he came. He was so sweet he apologized for not waiting for me. I just told him that old line about just being happy I made him cum and I think he even believed that.

When we came out of the bedroom Roxy was sitting there waiting for me and we rode the elevator down, laughing about how easy our tricks were. I inviting Roxy in to see my new place and we ended up spending the night together making love long and slow. I found that I was beginning to enjoy girls almost as much as boys, in fact, maybe even more. I never felt that I was turning into a lesbian because I still liked boys too much but I sure was learning to like girls a lot. In the morning, I asked Roxy about it and she said she was pure lez and would never do a man if she weren't paid for it. I told her that was where we were different, that I liked cock too much to give it up. She laughed, telling me after I'd had as many Johns as she, I would change my tune. At that time, I knew that I was young and naive but I knew I would never be that jaded against men.

Part IV:

The good the bad and the ugly

It was on my first solo gig that I learned that hooking is a job and not all fun and play time. The John was a fat old guy and I think I might have whimpered when he opened the door of his hotel room. It only got worse once he got naked as his dick was hiding under his giant belly. I kept telling myself that even thought he was repulsive his money spent as good as a handsome man.

I got him to lie on his back so his fat would spread out on the bed in a puddle. I then got between his legs and nursed an erection out of him with my fingertips and my tongue. Even hard he was no longer than three inches and the contents of his little nut sack felt like marbles in my hand. Never the less he moaned just like all men when I tickled the underneath of his dicklet with my tongue. I mounted him and by holding him with my fingers, I rubbed him on my clit. It felt just like a real cock so I managed to get off just before he did. I'm not even sure he knew he wasn't inside me and I sure wasn't going to tell him. I left him lying on the bed panting and sweating just as if he'd had an all night fuck fest.

I left the hotel feeling unsatisfied so I hopped in a cab and instructed the cabbie to take me to a biker bar I knew of on the west side. I made my way down the bar, flirting, and handling all the stag men until I found the one with the biggest dick. I invited him to take me to a motel, even climbing on the back of his Harley in my short skirt and pantyless. I told him I was married but unsatisfied by my husband and that I just needed a man for the night. Once inside the motel room, he treated me rough taking whatever he wanted from me. It was just the fucking I needed and I enjoyed serving him like the slut that I truly am. I didn't care what this guy did to me, as all I wanted was to erase the memory of the tiny dicked whip I had just serviced. He fucked me three times, the last being in my ass and I came every time he did. He brutalized me so severely that blood trickled out of my ass for the rest of the night and still I didn't care. In fact, I craved it and even went so far as to beg him to stay, as he got ready to leave.

I fell asleep after he left and awoke late the next morning to a room that still smelled like sex, with his used rubbers on the nightstand. I went in to take a shower and was shocked at what I saw in the mirror. I was covered in bruises and hickies, my breasts had teeth marks, and there was still blood from my ass oozing out onto my thighs. The hot shower felt good and I have no idea how long I stayed under the steaming water. After, I found my clothes in tatters; I remembered he had ripped them off me and was glad I always carried backups in my bag. I called a cab that took an hour to arrive, then went home, and slept the rest of the day.

As lust had been the only thing on my mind, I never gave a thought about checking in with Elaine. After I finally called and told her that I was all right she then chewed me out for not contacting her. Later, when she found out what I had done, she was even madder.

"It's bad enough that you went out alone looking for recreational sex but you had to pick up a tough guy and take him to a motel. Sophie You need to learn that sex for you is now a business, not a pleasure. Your satisfaction is not what you're seeking it's the customer's. If you have to get off, get a vibrator. Here's a card for my spa, go get a treatment, you need it. Ask for Melai; tell her I sent you and that you need the special."

I had never been to a spa and didn't know what to expect but by the time they were done with me, I knew I wanted to be a regular. After I'd had the steam, the rubs, and soaks, I was feeling much better. The massage by Melai was exquisite and I was so glad when she asked if I wanted happy ending that, I said yes. She has such magic fingers and after turning my body into putty, she went to work on my cunt extracting an orgasm that totally drained me. I left a new woman and I called Elaine to thank her and to say I was ready to go to work.

I believe Elaine gave me my next John as a test to see if I had learned from her instructions. All she told me was that he was a sub and he wanted a role-playing session. I was determined to just do my job, get the John off, and get out. I had expected a fat old man, as is usually the case, so I was shocked to see a handsome, trim man in maybe his mid forties. After taking care of business he told me that he craved to be humiliated but was afraid to seek it from his wife. He said he worried about losing her respect and I could understand that. I told him no woman wanted a wimp for a husband and she would be right for kicking him out if he told her about his perversions.

I instructed him to undress as I got out the toy kit I borrowed from Roxy. He really had a nice cock and for a second I lost focus and I almost got on my knees to suck him off but I didn't. Instead, I ridiculed his manhood,

"With a worthless little worm like this it's a wonder your wife doesn't kick you out anyway. She must be getting some real cock on the side or maybe she's a lesbo and doing the neighbors. Tonight this dicklet belongs to me and whether you cum or not will be my decision."

He was already getting hard so I slapped his balls to make him shrivel and then I put a chastity devise called a CB2000 on him. Once I had him locked in, I told him if he pissed me off I'd send the key to his wife and the only way he'd ever be free would be to ask her.

I climbed on the bed and pulled up my skirt, and then I instructed him to put his face in my pussy. I held him tight by his hair right up against me as I instructed him to start licking.

"You really are despicable; here you are eating a hooker's twat. Do you have any idea how many cocks I've had in my cunt today? Can you taste them, that's right, you just keep eating, and maybe when I get off I'll let you eat my ass as well?"

He actually moaned so I pushed him over on his back and then sat my ass on his face. I pulled my cheeks apart enough so he could put his tongue up my butt.

With his tongue inside me, I reached over to my bag where I pulled out a condom and the key to his cage. After taking the lock off, I pulled off the sleeve but left the ring around his balls. I put a rubber on him then I told him since he had been a good boy I was going to let him cum.

"I want you to fill this rubber up and then I'm going to take it off you and feed you the contents."

I reached over to jack him off but he was already cumming. True to my word, I took off the rubber and then got off his face and sat on his chest facing him. I let the rubber dangle in his face rubbing it gently across his nose and lips.

"When I tell you to open your mouth I am going to drop this in and you are to bite down on it. You chew this dirty rubber like a piece of gum, you understand?"

I watched his eyes glaze over as he nodded that he did. After opening his mouth, I held the end as I told him to bite down hard. Once he had sucked it clean I put it all inside and told him to chew.

I suddenly realized I was turned on almost as much as he was and when I saw his erection I slid down and let him slip inside me. We stared into each other's eyes as I rode him and he continued to chew. I fucked him hard until I came and then I told him to cum and he shot off inside me. I climbed up to his chin and after instructing him to give me the rubber I sat on him rubbing my cum filled pussy all over his face. Then I settled on his mouth to let him clean his load out of my pussy.

"You spineless wimp, you better prey that I don't have some nasty disease, you do know I'm just a whore. Who knows who I fuck and what they carry."

My humiliation of him just made me orgasm again.

The game was over; his time was up so I got off and lay down beside him. I told him not worry that I was clean and that he was the first man I had fucked without a rubber since I had come to town. He thanked me as he told me I had turned him on and he was glad that he had tried a professional. For some reason I felt close to him, I asked him his name and he told me Jack.

"Jack you should tell your wife about your kinks, if she loves you she should understand and maybe even role-Play with you some. Just don't tell her about everything at once, just guide her gently. Who knows, maybe she wishes she could dominate you but she's too shy to tell you."

I left feeling really good about myself and surprised by how much I enjoyed the scene with Jack. I noticed I had thought of him by his name instead of just another John. I went home and slept like a baby.

Part V:

Sophie Finds not only true but also unlimited sex

After a year in the game I was finding out it was more work than fun. It's not that I'd lost my desire for sex it was having sex with all the losers that pay for hookers. I didn't expect them all to be like Charlie Sheen but I also didn't expect so many to be big fat losers who couldn't even keep a hard-on. Elaine saw that I was becoming burned out and ordered me to take some time off; she even offered me her beach house in Malibu to stay in for a week. I went out and bought some clothes for the beach, including two very tiny bikinis.

Now this was a life I could get used to, lay on the beach all day and then party in the local clubs at night. The best part, I was getting laid regularly, by men that turned me on, and we did what I wanted to do. One night I was sitting in Dukes having a drink before dinner. The sun was setting, turning the blue sky into an orange and pink canvas that was truly beautiful. I felt a presence behind me and turned around to see a handsome man that looked vaguely familiar.

"Is that you Sophie, yes I thought it was. Do you mind if I sit here?"

I just nodded my head and as he sat, he had a big smile on his face. Somehow, that smile clicked in my memory bank and I remembered not only him but his name as well.

"Hello Jack, what are you doing in this neck of the woods?"

"I live just up the road now, how about you, are you a resident as well?"

I told him no, that I was on vacation, staying in a borrowed beach house.

He invited me to dine with him and I accepted as he ordered us both cocktails. He told me his wife had kicked him out and her old college roommate had moved in to take his place. I asked him if he took the advice, I'd given him and it was thus my fault for the breakup.

"Well its yes and no, when I'd finally worked up the courage to tell her my desires, I asked her to sit down so we could talk. I just asked her if she was happy with our relationship and just like that, she snapped. She told me didn't love me, could hardly stand the sight of me, and by the time she'd finished talking she'd kicked me out of my own house. I moved down here to our beach house where I'm living alone and unloved."

I felt somehow responsible for his problems and I put a hand on his arm and apologized for meddling in his life.

"Not only was that night the best sex I've ever had it was also the last time I had sex, that is with another person."

As we had our coffee, I stared at him and I couldn't help but think that he was a handsome man. If he wasn't so shy he could probability have his pick of the women in the bar.

"OK Jack first let me make it clear to you that I am not working I'm on vacation. I find I really like you and I want you to take me back to your place so we can have some fun."

We left together in Jack's Mercedes, leaving my rental at Dukes. On the way to his house, I reached over to feel his crotch and found him already hard. I unzipped his pants and reached inside to rub,

"You shouldn't do that I'm already about to cum."

"Just let me worry about that, just go ahead let go I'll make sure your pretty car doesn't get dirty."

I guess he wasn't kidding as he instantly came in my hand and it was a gusher. I daubed my finger in it and put it on his lips, which he promptly cleaned with his tongue.

"I want to get something strait, every time you cum in my presence I expect you to eat every last drop of it."

He nodded his head and said yes Mam, and for the rest of the short trip I fed him his junk a finger full at a time.

Jacks place was not on the beach like Elaine's but across the highway and up in the hills. His large deck, enclosed in windows had a spectacular view of not only the ocean but also both directions up and down the coast. We sat in his deck drinking brandy and he lit a fire in his fireplace. I snuggled next to him and I could easily tell he was nervous.

"Jack, relax, take it easy, let's make tonight for you. Anything you want I'll give you, no matter what."

"That's great Sophie but what I want you won't give me, you see I want you not only in my bed but in my life. You are my fantasy woman and all others pale by your comparison."

"Jack, don't talk like that, you don't want me, I nothing but a whore, and I've fucked hundreds of men in the past few months. Don't you see..."

"I don't care about that; I don't even care if you keep on hooking as long as I have you when I can."

"Even if I quit the business, I'm not a one man woman; I need lots of sex much more than you could possibly give me."

"You can have as many men in your life as you want as long as you give your heart to me."

I could tell this man was serious; in fact, the idea of me cuckolding him was turning him on as I felt his erection pushing against my thigh. I stood then pushed his head against the couch; I lifted my skirt and straddled his body. Leaning into his face, I pulled my thong to the side and put my pussy to his lips. I was so wet and my juices were running down his chin.

"I would expect you to eat my pussy to my satisfaction any time any place. It might be full of some stranger's cum and it might not but you will be required to clean it."

"Yes, yes, that is my dream; I've been jacking off every day with that fantasy in my head and there is nothing more I could desire."

That made me climax with a shudder, and as he continued to lick my twat, I instructed him to pull his pants down. I sat on his cock burying it to the hilt in my wet cunt. I looked into his eyes as I rode him, then I began to kiss him, tasting my juices on his lips. I ordered him not to cum until I allowed it but when I saw him so close, I took pity on him and let him fill me with his sperm. I stood and he automatically leaned forward to do his clean up duty, this made me smile and I told him he was a quick learner.

I told him I'd stay with him the rest of my vacation as a test and if it worked then maybe I'd move in with him. The rest of the week I trolled for guys along the beach, taking them to Elaine's to fuck. I would be at Jack's by six waiting for him and his tongue. He took great delight on hearing of my daily adventures but I never said anything until he had his tongue in my cunt. I truly had found the best of both worlds, with all the sex I could handle by day and a loving man who would gladly do anything I asked at home.

By the end of the week, I knew what I wanted so I called Elaine to tell her I was quitting. I told her about Jack and that he knew what I did and she called me lucky. She told me if anything happened and I wanted to come back, she would have a job for me. I was so glad that instead of being upset with me, she seemed genuinely happy for me. I kept my leased apartment in Beverly Hills and every so often just to drive Jack crazy I stay there a couple of nights. I know he doesn't like me to do it but I do it just to show him I'm still in command.

I know I've led a fortunate life and that I don't deserve it, but hey they say you play the hand you're dealt and I was lucky enough to get a royal flush. You can't predict the future, and tomorrow I might be hit by a Mac truck but I can't worry about that now, I'm having too much fun. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you Jack's favorite part, we bumped into his ex and her girlfriend at a social gathering. Not only did I pick the girlfriend up, I fucked her in front of Jack and then he fucked her too. As everyone knows, revenge is sweet.

12