Life of Mick Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I half expected to be attacked in the night by two horny teenage girls but I guess they didn't want to wear me out for the big day. The way my libido had been the past couple of weeks, I doubted that would have happened, but they didn't come. When I came downstairs to put the coffee on Misty was already in the kitchen, dressed in a brand-new sexy bikini with a scarf wrap clinging to her slender hips. Her big boobs were pushed high on her chest by her bikini top, which greatly enhanced her cleavage. She pushed my coffee cup in front of me and watched me closely as I drank it.

Moe came down the stairs and her bikini defied description. The bottom was a single clear vinyl string that held a small triangle patch of material over her sex. She had shaved her pubic area. The string rose to the gentle slope of her hips and across her lower back. Another clear string descended between her butt-cheeks to hold the material patch in place. To anyone looking from a distance, she was naked. The matching top held small triangles of the same material over each of her nipples and the rest of her boobs flared out under the strings. She came up to me and pushed my chin back up and did a spin to show herself off. I muttered, "Oh fuck," and both Misty and Moe burst out laughing. If the other girls came dressed similarly, I was going to be busy.

Moe pulled me off the barstool and said, "Let's see what you're wearing." I pulled my robe off my shoulders to show off my baggy, almost to the knees bathing suit that I'd seen most American young guys wearing on the beach. I spun around like Moe had done and raised my open arms to shoulder level. Moe looked me up and down and frowned. "I think your speedo banana hammock suit is much better. There wouldn't be any doubt about what you're packing."

I laughed and said, "Well, there isn't any doubt about what you two are packing." I hung my robe on the newel post and motioned for my girls to come in for a group hug. Misty had her cellphone in her hand and she posed us for a selfie. Then I took her phone and posed Misty and Moe together and took several shots. I sent them all to my phone.

It wasn't long before several guys, dressed just like I expected, came across the back lawn to the pool deck carrying huge coolers. One guy trailed behind pushing a big gas-grill. I already had mine ready to go but I guess they weren't leaving anything to chance. I put on the Zorro mask and sunglasses and Misty made some small adjustments before pressing her body to mine and stretching up for a sensuous kiss. I went out on the deck and introduced myself as "Ron". As expected, the coolers contained cases of various brands of beer and wine-coolers. One cooler contained, hamburgers and hotdogs, and sausages.

Then a train of bikini-clad girls came across the lawn carrying grocery bags full of burger and hotdog rolls and plastic forks and knives. This had all been coordinated by Misty and Monique. One of the girls yelled out, "Oh my God. Zorro. I love Zorro." The other's in her clique giggled and nodded. I decided to make myself scarce until this party got going.

As I headed for the house, Sarah and two other girls cut me off. Sarah walked right into my arms and pressed her bikini-clad body against mine. She pushed herself up on her tip-toes and stretched up for a kiss. I suspected that the two girls with her were the so-called friends from work. Sarah gave me a passionate kiss and cupped my balls in my bathing suit. I kissed her back the same until she pulled back and turned in my arms to her 'friends' and said, "Ronnie. This is Mel and Steph. We work together." I assumed that Mel was short for Melanie and Step was short for Stephanie. I noted that Sarah had not introduced them as friends. They were both attractive with a hard look to them. They both had nice bodies and they were showing them off. I could easily see them jumping from bed to bed as Sarah had claimed. I made a note to myself to keep my distance from these two except to tease them a little. Sarah would be flying high on Monday.

I pulled away from Sarah and she playfully bit my left nipple. She giggled as Mel and Steph looked at each other with sneers on their faces. These two were going to be a problem. I could feel it in my bones. Sarah led the way to the others congregating around the pool and Mel and Steph followed with their bags of goodies. I watched as Sarah threw a lip lock on Misty and then Monique. They responded in kind and Mel and Steph looked like they'd gag from where I was standing. I went inside and made myself another cup of coffee and sat on a barstool and watch the party develop. There was a total of ten girls and six guys. Some of the guys were athletes and they were buff. Most were skinny with pencil arms and legs. They all had longish hair.

The girls ranged from plump to skinny. They all wore bikinis. A couple of the girls were taller than the guys. Boobs ranged wildly too. Sarah and Maddy were the only girls that I recognized. I watched Maddy greet her sister Mel with fake kisses to either side of their faces. I noted that Mel and Steph didn't mix well with the other girls but it was early and they only knew Sarah and Maddy. I wasn't surprised to see them gravitating toward the cluster of guys standing around the coolers. They all had beers in their hands already. The biggest guy shook hands with Mel and Steph and reached into a cooler and pulled out a beer for each of them. Mel and Steph were older than anyone else here except for me and their flirting skills were obviously superior. These guys didn't stand a chance. There was no doubt that Mel and Steph would get their fair share of the sex, once things got going and I'd bet money that they would be the ones to get it started.

It was humorous to watch how rigid and nervous most of the girls were and half of the guys were too. The two camps kept their distance but both were paying close attention to the other. As a kid, I'd never been to anything like this but I was certain that I would have been in the nervous camp wondering what I was supposed to do next.

The biggest kid was talking with Mel and Steph and they began to push themselves in closer. Even he showed signs of nervousness as Mel and Steph closed in on him. They were steeling obvious glances at his crotch and he quickly developed a boner in his baggy bathing suit. He held his beer in front of his crotch to hide it until Mel took it away from him and guzzled it straight down her throat. Steph closed in and pushed her hand to his erection and the big guy's knee buckled and he nearly went down. The other girls were all watching intently to see what would happen next. Nipples were pushing on bikini tops. My cock began to harden and the tingle was back. There was plenty of room in my bathing suit to accommodate it, even at full size. I dragged my fingers along the hardening shaft.

I laughed out loud when Sarah broke from the cluster of girls and walked over beside Mel and reached out and took the big guy's cock in his suit and shook it like she was shaking his hand. I thought the big guy would faint right there. I knew he was going to blow his loud whether anyone touched his cock or not. Sarah got even more brazen as she pushed her hand up inside of his suit and grabbed his cock. First, he went rigid and seconds later, he folded over in half. Sarah pulled out her hand and pushed her gooey fingers to her mouth. Sarah offered her hand to Mel who ignored her. Sarah did the same with Steph, who tentatively pulled Sarah's hand to her face and licked cum out of her palm. The cluster of girls was red-faced and holding their hands to their mouths as they giggled at what had just happened.

The big guy was so embarrassed by his quick climax that he hurried across the deck and came inside the house. I felt bad for him. I had done the same with Rita on that prom night in the car all those years ago. He saw me sitting at the bar and lowered his head. He didn't know where to go from there. He just needed to get away from the giggling girls. I said, "There's a bathroom to your left after the stairs. He glanced at me as he cradled his junk in his baggy bathing suit. He nodded and was gone.

When he came back standing up straighter, I said, "What's your name." He responded with "Tom". "The same thing happened to me when I was your age. I feel your pain. It's very embarrassing; especially if you're in a crowd like that." I pointed toward the pool. "Don't worry about it. It probably won't happen again now that you've felt the sensation of a girl's hand on your tool. Pretty great, Huh." He grinned at me and nodded.

"Mel and Steph, the two girls you were flirting with before Sarah grabbed your junk. They fuck anything that moves and if Sarah hadn't jumped Mel's claim on you, she would have done the same and make fun of you for it. You got off easy. Go back out there with confidence and head held high and I guarantee you that Mel and Steph with have you in a chair sucking your cock in front of all those other girls and guys." He grinned again and straightened his back further and went back out. A cluster of shy girls followed his progress back to a cooler to retrieve another beer.

It wasn't ten minutes before Mel had Tom on a chaise lounge with his bathing suit hanging off one foot. She was on her knees between his spread legs and on her elbows with her head bobbing up and down on his cock. I was sure that Mel planned on a quick load but he didn't give it to her and made her work for it.

The log jam was broken and one of Tom's friends moved up behind Mel's raised ass and pulled his erection from his suit and pulled Mel's bikini bottom to the side and pushed his cock into her. Tom's cock was buried in her throat when the new guy invaded her pussy. She tried to pull off but Tom held her down until her struggling increased and he let her go. She flew back off Tom's cock and gasped in a lungful of air before turning to see who was fucking her doggy style. She groaned as he buried his cock in her and then she started pushing back on him as she turned her face back to Tom and swallowed his cock again.

The cluster of girls moved around the chaise with all the action trying to get better looks. The orgy was on when Steph dropped to her knees on the concrete deck and pulled out the erection of a third guy and stuffed the whole thing in her mouth. He immediately blew his load just like Tom had done. Step took it all and then resumed her blow job until he was hard again and then sucked out another load several minutes later.

Misty and Monique were positioned behind the cluster of gawking girls with their fingers flying in their pussies. Sarah pushed Misty back into a chair and buried her face in her crotch. That brought a couple of interested girls over to watch.

When Step pulled off the third guy's cock, she was immediately presented with cock's number four and five and she alternated back and forth on those until they sprayed their cum all over her face and chest. She rubbed it in like suntan lotion and motioned for the last guy to come over. He already had his erection out and when Steph turned into a doggy position with her chest laying on a chaise. She reached back to her ass and separated her butt-cheeks to expose her rosebud. It was a request that the guy ignored and he pushed his cock into her pussy. She groaned and he wailed out, "Oh fuck. This is awesome." He didn't last long either and he pulled out and blasted his cum all over Steph's ass and back.

Maddy and Moe broke from the frenzy and came inside to find me watching the show. Monique said, "Come on Zorro. It's time for your debut."

Maddy giggled when she looked at the tent in my bathing suit. "It looks like he's ready."

Monique ran her hand up my thigh under my suit and grabbed my cock. Her eyes widened and she said, "Fuck. Is he ever?" She pulled up the leg of the bathing suit to show my cock to Maddy. Her hand looked so small as she tried to close her fist on the shaft. There was no way. My cock was so hard it hurt a little.

When Maddy saw my cock in Moe's hand, she gasped, "Holy Shit. What happened to you. You said you weren't a foot long but you are now. Jesus Christ." She came across the room and gripped the bulbous red knob well above Monique's fist, which had slid down my shaft and was now cradling my balls. There was a lot of skin between their hands.

Monique's hand pulled away and then Maddy released my knob. They struggled to get my tent pole back in my bathing suit and then they pulled me from my perch and led me out to the pool. The nervousness was gone replaced by sexual desire as there were couples on the grass and chairs. There were guys and girls in sixty-nines and doggy and missionary positions. There was 'girl-on-girl' sixty-nines as well. The bikinis were all discarded as were the long baggy suits. Monique pulled my suit down my legs and I stepped out of it. I brushed aside Maddy's long hair and untied her top and her mammoth tits sprang free. I freed Moe's big boobs too and Maddy dropped to her knees on the grass and struggled to rock her lips across my fatty and finally got her lips locked at the ridgeline. She had tears in her eyes as she looked up at me. She cupped my balls in one hand and started a long stroke hand job with the other.

Off to my right, I heard Mel's voice yell out, "Holy Shit, Steph. Look at that cock." I turned to look her way. She was fucking one of the guys in a reverse cowgirl position.

Steph was doing the same right beside Mel. She was also flailing her fingers on her clitoris. She looked where Mel was looking and said, "Oh my gggawwddd." She turned back to Mel and said, "Your sister has found the mother-load. Jesus, he's huge.

Maddy maneuvered herself so she could stay on my cock and look over at her sister and Steph. She pulled her lips off and yelled over to her sister, "Biggest cock ever and it's mine." Maddy grinned up at me and I pulled her up from her knees and then grabbed her hips and lifted her high and let her slide down my chest and onto my cock as she wrapped her legs around me. Moe had moved in to guide my cock to the right spot. She pulled herself on with her legs before she grimaced and groaned. We fucked right there and Maddy wailed through orgasm after orgasm until she was a rag-doll in my arms.

We had a gathering as girls clustered around to see. The naked girls brought the guys and then I was surrounded by fucking couples. I dropped to my knees and laid her limp body on the grass. She didn't move other than to groan loudly when I pulled my hard-on from her as I pulled back away.

Sarah was next as she pushed me to my back and straddled me and squatted over my hips and guided my throbbing hard cock into her pussy. She groaned out loudly to make sure Mel and Steph heard her, "Oh fuck. You're bigger than the last time." I let her take control until her strength faded and she dropped to her knees and bent forward with her hands on my shoulder. Her big tits dragged across my chest as she thrust her hips forward and slowly retreated. Her lower back arched to accommodate her fucking motion. I finally was starting to feel the sensations of a building orgasm. Fucking without release is fun but not satisfying.

Other than Mel and Steph and the guys buried in their sex, the action was all over here on the grass. Even the lesbian action. Even Mel and Steph were trying to disengage so they could get in on the action with me. Their guys wouldn't let them up as they furiously pounded their cocks into them. The guys looked like they were in heaven, even if their partners looked like they were in hell. I chuckled to myself. In hell was exactly where we wanted Mel and Steph.

Sarah pushed herself up to her locked elbows. The look on her face told me she was about to cum and I forced my hips upward as she was driving forward. She screamed out, "Oh my gaawwdd. I'm cumming. Cum with meeeeeee." I tried to catch up but couldn't. I was sure that the next girl would get my load, or at least hoped she would.

Sarah didn't want to disengage after her orgasm and two other girls kept at her to move. She was in the process of gathering enough strength to pull off when all the buzzing conversations and giggling stopped. It was like time stopped and then I heard one of the two girls who were next in line say, "Oh shit. That's Angela's mother. What is she doing here? I came up on my elbows to see what was going on. I noticed that the two guys fucking Mel and Step had stopped but still firmly gripped their hips. I followed all the eyes and there stood an attractive woman about my age. She was dressed nicely with dark hair. The styling was reminiscent of the big hair in the eighties. She was just standing there turning around in a circle gathering everything in. Sarah was still sitting on my cock and hadn't moved.

In the total silence, the woman sternly spoke, "Angela? Where are you?" All eyes in the cluster around me turned to a pretty girl, who had just pulled her lips off a guy's cock and was ducked down hiding behind several others. She had a terrified look in her eyes. Her face was red with the combination of embarrassment and sexual arousal. Again, the woman more loudly said, "Angela. I know you're here."

Angela raised her hand slowly and stood up. She had the look of a beaten dog on her face. The others looked back at the woman as she quickly moved across the grass toward Angela. Now she was yelling, "I heard you talking with your friends on the phone and I knew what this little party was for." She looked around at the naked teenagers. Some were still engaged in a cowgirl or reverse cowgirl position but no one moved a muscle as all eyes were on this woman. Most obviously didn't know who she was; other than trouble.

The woman looked around again and loudly said, "Who is the chaperone here, or is there even one." I eased Sarah off my rock-hard cock. I fleetingly thought, 'Jesus this cock should be going down by now.' I stood up with my cock swaying from side to side well above horizontal. A murmuring started as one clear female voice said, "Fuck. He's huge. No wonder everyone is in line."

As soon as I started to get to my feet the woman turned to face me. She scanned my naked body from feet to hair and then dropped her gaze to my cock pointing directly at her. She pulled her eyes back to mine and said, "Yummy. Zorro always made me wet." She dragged the tip of her tongue across her lower lip and subconsciously sucked it between her teeth and held it there as her eyes dropped back to my cock. She said, "Angela. Get in the house." She looked back at my face with a sultry look in her eyes and pointed at me and continued, "We need to talk." She motioned for me to follow her and she headed for the house ten feet behind Angela. I looked over at Misty and Monique, who both had horrified looks on their faces.

Once the three of us were inside, I noticed that the interruption had broken the sexual fever at the pool and the group had gravitated back to the deck to find chaise lounges and chairs and more importantly refreshments from the coolers. I looked back at the woman and a terrified Angela. She was trying to hide her nakedness with her arm across her big tits and the other hand over her pubic mound.

The woman said, "My name is Bridgette." She pronounced it with an exaggerated French accent -- 'Bri-geet'. "I'm Angela's mother. I know she's an adult and can do what she wants. I have no problem with your little party. I just want to make sure that she experiences sex the right way." She was having a lot of trouble looking anywhere other than my cock, which was constantly bouncing up and down. "From here, it looks like you are the right man to show her the ropes and I'm going to help. Show us to your bedroom please."

I chuckled to myself as I thought of the porn sites that show the mothers teaching their daughters how to suck cock and fuck in every position imaginable. The guy is either the father or stepfather or the mother's or daughter's boyfriends. And of course, the mothers have to join in the fun. This was going to be one of those. I smiled and gripped my cock and said, "Follow me." I tried to step past her but she grabbed my cock and pushed her lips to mine.