Life of Mick Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was aware of my propensity to stay hard after cumming and she crawled up over the footboard and reached around me to grab my cock as I pulled out of Claire and let her legs fall to my right on the bed. I looked to see who it was and smiled at Sarah and said, "Hello, Sarah. I haven't seen you this summer."

Sarah ignored what I was saying as she furiously jerked on my cock. She soon realized that her efforts were futile. My cock was done and it softened in her hand. She frowned and released it. Then she seemed to react to my comment as she said, "Hi Mr. Mick. I had a boyfriend until a week ago. He had to go back to college early, or at least that's what he said." She looked down at my flaccid dick and said, "Do you think you could get that up for me?" When she looked back up at me, I shook my head. She frowned again.

I said, "I'm not a teenager like Tom here. I'm an old man. I can't go and go, like he can."

Mariah mumbled out, "Yeah, right. The old man has more than any one of us can handle." Everyone was laughing at Mariah's barely audible words. She only then seemed to realize that she had said what she was thinking. "Sorry. I didn't mean to say that out loud. Tom's cock was back up again and he took it in his hand and wagged it at Sarah. Claire expressed some interest but after fingering her wet pussy, her facial expression indicated that she was sore down there.

Moe handed a hot, wet facecloth to Claire and she took it and placed it gently between her legs to stem the flow of cum drooling out of her. She said, "Oooohhh my God. That feels wonderful." Monique smiled. She was familiar with vaginal soreness.

Mariah felt sorry for Tom as he slowly stroked his erection and she sat him back in a chair beside the bed and took his cock from his hand and held it as she dropped to her knees and inhaled it. The girls all watched as I got off the bed and went to the bathroom. Mariah's act of empathy was not characteristic of Mariah's nature. At least as I understood her.

She was gulping down his load when I came back. He was humping his hips at her face. He pushed her forehead away and blasted Mariah in the face as his hand took control of his cock. Mariah opened her mouth to catch his short arching shots. Then she pushed the tip of her tongue to the 'eye' when she decided that he was done. She got to her feet and leaned in for a kiss. He had a suspicious look on his face and he pulled his face away from hers. She laughed and swallowed the remains of his orgasm.

We were all done. Sarah and Tom left together. Monique asked if Mariah and Claire could stay the night. Tomorrow was a workday and I hesitated with my answer. Moe sat her naked body on the bed and said, "Please, Daddy." As usual, I relented and Moe went off laughing happily. I got the sense that she was laughing at how easily she and her sister had me wrapped around their finger.

I dressed in some comfortable clothes and was about to go downstairs when I heard the TV come on. As I suspected, they had the video game going with a two-on-two game playing. Misty and Mariah were going against Claire and Monique. They shrieked and shouted as the game went on.

Sam had had concerns about adding Claire to our sexual dynamics. She didn't trust her to keep quiet. Now she seemed to be a fourth daughter and fit in with my three daughters like one of the fingers in a tailored glove. Still, Sam knew her stuff and seemed to have a sixth sense that I couldn't ignore. I watched from the top of the stairs as the four of them jumped around and high-fived each other.

I reflected on Misty and Monique's beauty and how much they looked like their mother. A deep sadness always came over me when I thought about Miranda. She broke my heart a second time, with the videos she left behind of her and my sons. The first heartbreak was when she died a lingering death from cancer. The girls didn't mention her often. They knew how it affected me. Even in their reverence for her, they resented her for her dalliances with their stepbrothers and they knew nothing of it until the videos. We couldn't figure out why she had left the videos on her laptop. Was she determined to hurt me even in death? Was she confessing her sins as she came closer to meeting her maker? Was it just a mistake and she forgot they were there in her delirium at the end? I preferred that one.

I shoved these thoughts back in the recesses of my mind and went downstairs to make something to eat for all of us. I'd had snacks and sodas on the plane and that was it. The girls broke from their video games long enough to eat and after a thank-you kiss from each of them, they went back to their paused game.

I read for a while and then pulled work papers from my briefcase. That put me right to sleep with the work papers on my lap. I woke briefly when the girls came up the stairs. I put the work papers to Sam's side of the bed and thought of her as I fell back asleep.

A thunderstorm blew in during the night and a brilliant flash lit up the world, followed immediately by a crashing boom of thunder. A minute later came another. I wasn't surprised when my bedroom door opened and Monique hurried in. She was naked and hurriedly lifted my covers and pushed herself in beside me. I was expecting Misty but she never came. The storm was already moving off to the east. Moe was on her side and pushed her cold butt against my groin. Regardless of what her intentions were, I held back any reaction to her contact. I spooned up behind her and draped my top arm over her. I wanted to cradle her breasts but I didn't want to do anything to encourage her. I let my hand settle on her flat stomach and she took my hand in hers. She never said a word and she was soon sound asleep. I let myself drift back into sleep as the smell of lilacs from her freshly washed hair invaded my senses. I whispered, "I love you, Moe," as I faded to black. I didn't hear her whisper back, "I love you too, Daddy."

When I came awake the next morning. The first thing I noticed was that my morning woody was in Monique's hand. She was just holding it. She was on her side facing me. Her eyes were open looking at me when I opened mine. She grinned as I pulled away from her and covered my mouth for fear of morning breath. She giggled at my actions. She said, "What have you been dreaming? You're wicked hard this morning. Is it always like this? Is it like any other erection when you're awake?"

I hesitated as I thought about all her questions and then shrugged and said, "No, but often, it is, and Yes, it's like any other erection." She grinned and ran her hand up and then down the full length of my hardness. The playful look in her eyes turned sultry and I braced myself for what was to come. Then her eyes turned playful again and she said, "I'm working on my sensuous tease. Misty and Mariah are teaching me. How did I do?"

I rolled onto my back and said, "Fuck. I'm a dead man walking."

Monique maneuvered my knob into her mouth and pulled off with a kiss and said, "Yeah. But what a way to go." We both laughed. She released my free-standing cock and rolled out of bed. She headed for the door, swaying her hips in a provocative motion, and before she left the room, she looked back at me with that sultry look back in her eyes and said, "How am I doing?" I didn't answer her question and she didn't wait for one. I was thinking, 'She should be teaching an advanced class, and she's barely out of high school.'

I jumped out of bed with cock swaying in every direction and headed for the bathroom. Standing in front of the toilet with a morning woody was always an adventure. The stream could go straight and true or off to one side or the other or even split into multiple streams and I had to pick one to hit the toilet. I muttered, "Oh fuck it." I sat down. After, I jumped in the shower praying that there was some hot water left. There was, but I didn't linger. Four young women in the house would cut my dick off if I left them with no hot water.

We all had a quick breakfast and with to-go cups of coffee in hand, a caravan of cars left my driveway heading for work.