Life on the Victorian Farm Ch. 01

Story Info
Felicity and Bastian's life in the small Victorian village.
4.5k words
4.37
53.4k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a strange sort of "family" that had gathered around the dinner table. An older gentleman sat at the head of the table, his hair grey and thinning, his face wrinkled with age and experience. Mr. Arnold Fletcher was his name and he was the current owner of the small Victorian cottage and a dairy farm in Gimblet. On his right, sat a young woman of nineteen, her youthful face glowed as her mouth chomped down a large bite of meat stew. Her name was Felicity Brighton and she was Mr. Fletcher's niece. Across from her, sat Dr. Bastian Wilde, thirty one years of age, his face always a bit too serious. He was the new village doctor and Mr. Fletcher's only tenant. He eyed old Mr. Fletcher every now and then but said nothing and went back to his food. The lanterns cast a diffused glow on the simple dinner fare. The century old dining table gleamed merrily but that was about it. Nobody spoke, only glanced at each other between bites. This was dinner as usual.

Monday morning dawned on Gimblet, all grey and misty. "Hurry up, girl. Don't make a rickety old man stand in the cold all morning. Damn all this rain." Mr. Fletcher was at the cottage doorstep and he was yelling as he always did each morning. Felicity bounded cheerfully towards the door carrying a cloth lunch bag. Mr. Fletcher would head to the markets in the nearby villages selling farm fresh butter every morning.

"Here you go Uncle. Don't forget to stop by the grain millers on your way home. We are running low. Have a wonderful day!" Felicity bounced energetically around the kitchen, tidying up. Her cheeks were flushed bright pink, partly due to the cold air inside the house and partly due to all the running around the house. Felicity woke up every morning at early dawn. By the time she had milked the dairy cows, fed and watered the pigs, cleaned the barn, the sun was only just rising on the horizon. Then it was the matter of cooking up some porridge or eggs and bacon for the doctor and her Uncle. After finishing his breakfast, Dr. Wilde thanked her politely, tipped his hat and was on his way. He never complained, if the eggs were overcooked or the porridge was too runny. Her Uncle on the other hand needed things to be done for him a certain way. After all he was sixty nine years of age and had just lost his wife Dorothea a year ago to tuberculosis. His wife's dying wish was that Mr. Fletcher provide some financial assistance to Dorothea's estranged sister, Felicity's mother.

Felicity missed her mother and her father. They both lived in Grassgulch struggling to pay off old debts. She had been sent to live with her Uncle six months ago after his health had deteriorated with age. Arthritis was catching up. Mr. Fletcher, though quite famous for his grumpy disposition, had a soft spot for his niece and had grown dearly fond of his niece over the past few months. He pitied her poor fortune and lack of prospects. Over Easter, he had had words with his sister-in-law regarding Felicity's future. Alas, there was none! Felicity was destined to work on her Uncle's farm, cook and clean for him until the day he died. After the old man was dead, she would have to move back to live with her parents and live out her days as a spinster.

Four months had passed since then. Uncle was no longer able to walk. To add to the misery, his lungs were infected and he was most certainly living his last days. Dr. Wilde had given him four weeks. He'd asked that Mr. Fletcher reach out to his loved ones now, but alas there was no family left other than Felicity's parents. After his death, the farm would be lost. Felicity would have to return to her poor parents and live her days in poverty. He often looked out of his window and watched young Felicity working on the farm.

One evening Mr. Fletcher called Dr. Wilde to his room and asked him a grim question, "Doctor, may I have a word with you? I know this is not the kind of conversation you would want to have after a long day of caring for the sick. But there is something that concerns me deeply."

The old man had a bout of cough and when it finally ceased, his eyes were teary and his chest hurt. With some effort, he continued, "Upon my death, Felicity will be turned out and who knows where her fate will take her. The sweet girl is like a daughter to me. So Doctor, I would like to make you an offer. Upon my death, if I leave the farm to you, would you be willing to marry Felicity? You can continue to live here as the new owner of the land and the cottage. You could continue to practise your profession. Felicity could take care of the dairy business. She may need some help in making the weekly rounds to the village markets." His monologue was interrupted by another bout of cough. "That's my offer or rather a humble request, Doctor. What would you say to that?"

Dr. Wilde was taken aback, having not anticipated this question. When the old man had called for him, he had expected to hear from Mr. Fletcher the news that the farm had been sold and he would need to find accommodation elsewhere. His warm brown eyes looked out the window at the setting sun. There were so many things to be taken into consideration. First of all, he knew very little about running a dairy farm. Second of all, owning a farm and a cottage was like setting down roots . Gimblet was small, the people were kind natured and there were always babies being born and sometimes sick animals even that required his care. For a while he had considered settling down in Gimblet. And third of all, there was Felicity. He admired the spirited hard-working girl, and her passion for the ordinary mundane tasks amused him, but he questioned her willingness to marry an almost stranger.

"Arnold, I can give you my answer in the morning." Dr. Wilde finally answered.

Three weeks later, Bastian Wilde and Felicity Brighton were married in a small ceremony. Arnold Fletcher was dead a few days later. Dr. Wilde was the new master of the cottage and the farm. His initial fears had been confirmed. Felicity's happy spirit had been lost. The enthusiasm and joy on her face had been wiped off. She would not speak or smile. She just went about her daily tasks with no emotion whatsoever. The friendly neighbors tried, the women in the dairy tried to draw her into a conversation. Dr. Wilde made every effort to strike up an easy conversation during the day. At night, he tried to gently run his hands over her shoulders. She would freeze and instantly turn into a metaphorical stone statue, completely devoid of emotion. This went on for weeks. The farm was beginning to suffer. As though sensing her sadness, two of the healthy cows had ceased producing milk altogether. One of their seasoned farm hands had found new employment. The butter churning business also began to suffer. Dr. Wilde's primary concern though was Felicity, not the farm. He was a patient man, but he was getting frustrated by the shift in her demeanor. Farm life was demanding, but Felicity had lost a lot of weight recently. She hardly ate, choosing to aimlessly walk around the meadows. A month had passed and now Dr. Wilde was beginning to get worried about her.

One late evening, as Felicity absent-mindedly plated dinner, Dr. Wilde spoke up. "That's it. Felicity, sit down sweetheart. It's time we talked about things. I want you to listen carefully to what I am about to say. You are a married woman now. You willingly accepted to be my wife, didn't you? You willingly accepted the responsibility of running this farm when your Uncle offered, didn't you? Now look at me and be honest when you answer my question. Do you wish to return to your parents house? Do you wish to go back to Grassgulch?" His face glowed with anger. That got her attention. She sat bolt upright, her large grey eyes snapped open as though someone had slapped her in the face or dumped a pail of cold water on her head. He could see the emotions flashing on her face, shock, fright and despair.

"Doctor, please. Please don't turn me out. I do not want to return to Grassgulch. I love my parents, but I can't imagine a life there. I would probably end up in a workhouse or worse, just to pay off my family's debts. I am happy here. I love the farm, I love the cows and Gimblet has been so kind to me. You have been so kind to me. I beg you, please don't turn me out, Doctor." This was the longest Felicity had spoken in the past four weeks.

Bastian Wilde was somewhat relieved to hear this. He had definitely wanted Felicity to remain with him. He cared about her well-being, but he had tolerated enough. "If that is your honest choice Felicity, then things are going to be different around here. From now on, you will do as I say. You will try harder to leave your sorrow behind. I can see that this has been difficult for you. So, you will accept my help. Starting today, you will be my wife and not just in name. You will resume your responsibilities around the farm. I plan to hire two farm hands next week.This will allow you some free time of your own. At the moment, I see no point in hiring additional help and allowing you to remain unoccupied. You will fulfil the responsibilities that you willingly took on. When I speak to you, you will make an honest effort to have a conversation. And if you choose to disobey me, you will find yourself on the next boat to Grassgulch. Is that understood?"

Felicity was stunned. She nodded her head vigorously. It was clear to her, that the topic was not open to further discussion.

"Finish your meal. I am going to draw you a bath. You will take a bath and see me in the bedroom in half an hour." With that Bastian scooped up one last bite off his plate and turned to get some hot coals from the hearth. Felicity nervously chewed on her food. Suddenly, she had lost her appetite. After a few minutes of contemplating, she quietly entered the bathroom. Making sure that Bastian had left the bathroom, she began undressing. She let out a soft moan as her body relaxed in the hot soapy water. Scrubbing herself clean, she turned to wash her hair with a fragrant soap, that had somehow just appeared today. Bastian's earlier speech replayed in her mind. His voice had sounded so enraged and commanding. His brown eyes had glowed with anger. She did not remember Bastian to be a person who would simply bark out orders. He had a kind and gentle persona. But this was different, she could sense the frustration and disappointment in his voice. No wonder, he had decided to take control of things. She knew what was to come next.

Living on the farm, Felicity somewhat understood the mechanics of sex between animals. Would it be similar? Would her husband just mount her and then be done after a few thrusts? Would it hurt? Felicity had made only a few friends in Gimblet, mostly older women who helped her churn butter in the dairy. Sex was often discussed in a hushed and obscure manner by these women. She would blush bright red since she really had nothing to add to the conversation. What was supposed to be her role during the carnal act? Was she supposed to participate actively or just lay there waiting for her husband to finish?

She was lost in her own thoughts. How long had it been? Felicity quickly dried her hair and her body and put on her flowy white nightgown. What was to come, scared her dreadfully. She stood at the bedroom door nervously eyeing the man comfortably sitting at the coffee table chair.

"Come in sweetheart." Bastian's earlier temper seemed to have dissolved somewhat as he stood up, but the command in his voice still stayed the same. She stood in front of him anxiously. He walked over to her and put his hands lay over her shoulders, pulling her body closer to his. Felicity could feel his hot breath on her forehead. Bastian slowly slid his hands down her arms and held her soft hands. He moved even closer to her and gently kissed her forehead. "And Felicity, remember what I said to your earlier. You will try."

With that, Bastian ran his fingers through her damp brown hair a few times, finally holding Felicity at the back of her neck. He looked down at her youthful, innocent face. The grey eyes seemed darker and her luscious lips appeared even fuller. The sight of her, innocently waiting for what was to come, made him hard instantly. He lowered his neck and captured those pink lips in a hot kiss. Felicity gasped and shrank back. His hands at the back of her neck held her in place. The glossy pink lips, the confused expression in her eyes and the damp hair made him want to tear off that ridiculous oversized white nightgown off her and fuck her until she screamed his name mindlessly.

But this was their first time and so with an impressive effort, Bastian restrained himself.

"Turn around darling" Felicity obediently turned around and felt his fingers undoing the buttons in the back.

In the next few seconds, the humongous nightgown lay in a big puddle at her feet and poor Felicity frantically tried to cover the exposed bits of her flesh. Bastian held her wrists and guided her arms behind her back. He took a step backwards himself, in order to shamelessly inspect the nude form of his beautiful young wife. It had been a couple of months for him since he had last fucked a woman. If he had been hard before, his cock was aching now. It struggled to remain within the confines of his trousers. The sight of her drove him wild. He took it all in. The slender neck, juicy round breasts tipped with dusky rose pink nipples, the small waist and those lean legs. The little patch of light brown hair shrouded her pussy from his view. But it would only be a matter of time before he would get to know that hidden treasure more intimately.

Hands still holding her small wrists, he circled her and was now inspecting her plump little backside. The creamy luscious globes beckoned to be squeezed, hard. All this time, poor Felicity remained standing perplexed and trembling with nervousness. Bastian moved closer to her. One hand holding her wrists at her back, his other hand lazily curled around her throat. This drew another timid gasp from Felicity. She knew he wouldn't hurt her, nevertheless this was new to her. Her arms were trapped between their bodies. Her wrists were now shamelessly pressed up against his thighs and every now and then he would push even harder against her backside.

Bastian's right hand slid down her throat and was now leisurely moving across her breasts. He grabbed her right breast and gave it a firm squeeze, then grabbed her left breast and did the same. Her back was still pressed against his chest and her head was tucked under his jaw. Next, Bastian's fingers found her left nipple and pinched it mercilessly. Felicity yelped. She felt his cock twitch rudely against her rear. Both his hands were now freely roaming the front of her body, squeezing her round breasts and pinching her nipples till Felicity wailed in agony. The more he tweaked her nipples, the more she squirmed against his body and the harder he grew. She threw her head back in pain.

"I could have never imagined that a sweet little girl like you would welcome the pain so eagerly." Bastian chuckled as her head snapped forward and she tried to push aways from him. Had she really derived enjoyment from the torture? She wondered deliriously. The women in the dairy had never shared stories about such exchanges ever.

"Don't try to run away, Felicity. I never said, that I didn't enjoy this wild side of you." His left hand began sliding lower, at first he ran his fingers over her taut belly, but then it kept going lower and Felicity jerked slightly. As though by instinct, his right hand travelled back to her throat, to hold her in place. As he had anticipated, when his fingers ran through her soft triangle, Felicity jumped again, her abdomen twitching and contracting at the rude and intimate contact.

"Stay still darling. I promise that you will enjoy this. Stay still." With that, he gave her throat another gentle squeeze and his fingers explored her soft flesh down under. Felicity was definitely aroused and he could smell her arousal even before he touched it. Bastian dipped his head and gently bit the shell of her ear. Felicity involuntarily arched her back and cried out in shock. This was all too much. And he had only just started. How was she supposed to survive all these new sensations, all at once?

As though reading her mind, Bastian smiled and whispered gruffly in her ear, "You will get used to it. You will even crave this, little girl."

Felicity tried to pull away from him and her throat received yet another warning squeeze. Bastian moved his fingers lower and now was touching her slick bare pussy lips. He stopped the very next second and released his hold on her.

"Climb onto the bed and lay on your back. You are not allowed to cover yourself with either the sheets or your hands." Felicity unwillingly did as she was told.

During all this time, Bastian had been fully dressed. She got on the bed and lay on her back and watched as Bastian first got rid of jacket. The vest and the shirt came next and his lean muscular torso was revealed. Felicity blushed bright pink and wanted to look away. But a strange feeling inside her stopped her from doing just that. Bastian was smiling, his eyes on her. It amused him a great deal, that she was blushing at the sight of this bare upper body, while she lay fully naked, sweetly squirming in the middle of his bed. He then moved on to his boots, pants and underwear. Felicity stared at his tall and masculine form, in awe. She had never seen a man's fully nude body before and the sight of his throbbing cock brought a surprised gasp to her lips. Felicity's face was like an open book and he could tell that the girl was a virgin. He walked towards the bed and watched as Felicity's nervousness turned into panic.

"I don't think I am ready, Doctor. I don't think I can do this." were the only words Felicity managed to whisper. Bastian fully realizing that her reaction was not a sign of her disobedience, but was mainly fear of the unknown, which would somewhat subside after tonight.

"Felicity, I know that this is your first time. So I will take very good care of you. I promise to be gentle with you." Bastian needed to reassure her. He wanted her to know that her pleasure was just as important as his.

"What you did to me over there was anything but gentle." Felicity was pointing to the spot where she had been standing while he had squeezed her throat and roughly pinched her nipples.

"But you liked that, didn't you, sweet girl? And the evidence is right here in front of me. The sight of you fully naked, with your pussy all soft and glistening, is so arousing. There is nothing that I have done to you so far, that you have not enjoyed. Admit it."

Felicity squealed again and covered her face in shame. Bastian climbed on top of her, grabbed her wrists one more time, and held her arms high over her head.

"Your arms stay here. Do not cover that beautiful face or this stunning body with your hands." As if to drive that point home, he slapped her left breast hard, harder that he had intended to. A large red handprint appeared immediately and Felicity's eyes sparkled with tears.

Bastian captured her quivering lips in a hard kiss, as the tears slid down her face. His attention was drawn to her breasts again. He licked the sweet, juicy flesh that had received the hard slap a moment ago. He sucked her nipple and without a warning, bit down on the young bud firmly. The girl cried out loudly. A shudder ran through Felicity's body and a strange tightness began to form in her lower belly. The tears still shimmered in her grey eyes and her face felt hot. Her raised arms pushed her breasts forward and sucked in her belly even tighter. Bastian appreciated the sight of her offered breasts and moved his attention to the right breast. He suckled the nipple till it was a hard point and then bit the tender pink bud really hard. Felicity's whole body shuddered in a sudden orgasm and she screamed helplessly. As the orgasm hit her, Bastian pushed his middle finger in her tight virgin pussy and pinched her clitoris once, which only intensified her orgasm. He moaned as he felt her walls spasming erratically around his finger.

12